Tauriel (The Desolation of Smaug) Vs. Lady Sif (Thor Movies)

Maxxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Tauriel (The Desolation of Smaug) Vs. Lady Sif (Thor Movies) (9 votes)

Tauriel 33%
Lady Sif 67%
Too close to call 0%

http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/geek/2013/09/Sif_TDW_Header.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/EvangelineLillyAsTauriel.jpg

• Battlefield is a moderately forested area, with a river nearby, and rocks here and there during the day.
  • Combatants start 30 ft apart with cover available between them.
  • Sif has her shield, sword, and usual armor.
  • Tauriel has her bow, 20 arrows, knives, and wears her usual clothes.
  • No outside intervention.
  • K.O., incapacitation, and Death count as elimination.
 • 
BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Movie version Sif doesn't have enough feats. At any rate, if Tauriel can shoot another arrow out of the air, she can probably tag Sif before she runs out of arrows. Sword-to-sword, Lady Sif would have the advantage.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@brianburris44: a pretty fair assessment i think. though, Sif has shown to be pretty durable i think.

i guess blunt force is very different from arrows, but she might be able to survive a few hits as long as she isn't tagged in major weak points (mainly face/neck). her armor looks pretty tough to get through. Tauriel is fast and dextrous af, but her clothes aren't going to stop anything. i think Sif could probably close the distance fast enough using her shield to block most of the arrows and then she would take it in melee combat. not easy, but i'd be rooting for Sif, as much as i love Tauriel.

"ends in sex" is always the best choice with awesome characters like these two. :)

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Knight_Rhoden

@brianburris44: Sif was shown to be able to react to and block very fast and powerful crossbow bolts being shot at her from behind without any warning, she should be able to react to and block all of Tauriel's arrows, and once it gets into melee she'll murder the flimsy she-elf.