#1 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster

Vs

Wolverine

• Both of them are armed with a Katana nothing else (Wolverine cannot use his claws)
  • Taskmaster is UDON version and Wolverine is bone-claw
  • The winner is the first one to draw blood on the other
  • Both of them are aware of the win conditions so are going to avoid getting injured
  • Morals are On
  • They start at opposite sides of the room

#2 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

This is close. I really can't call a winner it all comes down to who gets that hit and both Task and Wolverine have VERY fast reactions in this scenario. I'm going to go with Task but I don't know why lol!!

#3 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Do you know how to post character links?

#4 Posted by nickzambuto (15007 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this is a nice fight. I'm actually gonna go on record and say Wolverine is a bit faster, but Taskmaster should have the skill edge to draw first blood (he's already studied Logan before after all)

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

As in a link to the characters page on comicvine?

#6 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@xxxddd said:

As in a link to the characters page on comicvine?

In the OP, like this:

Taskmaster vs wolverine.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Yes but I didn't see the need as these 2 are both well known characters and besides if you don't know one thats what the search bar is for :). It wouldn't help anyway as UDON Taskmaster is not the same as normal Taskmaster so linking his page would be irrelevant anyway.

#8 Posted by never give up (9726 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by jashro44 (25536 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure. I agree taskmaster is more skilled but Logan is physically better but we also need to take into account taskmasters cis. Taskmaster loves to show off. And also has he studied Logan after his brush up with silver samurai? Taskmaster could be surprised. Side note but does anyone have scans of wolverine beating silver samurai?

#10 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

1.I've run into the fact that new users are unaware of how powerful comicbook version of characters are.

2, I'm sorry if I'm being obtuse abiding by battle forum rules:(

#11 Posted by robertloucksjr (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster uses his short term double speed to draw blood and I don't think it would be that close under these circumstances.

#12 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Fair enough.

@robertloucksjr: Bare in mind this is Wolverine without his adamantium. He's a lot faster.

@jashro44: Tasky's CIS seemed drastically decreased in UDON. In his fight with Isley for example he didn't toy with him at all and went in guns blazing.

#13 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

To the battle, this is really interesting(i.e. nice set up and fairly equal street levers), I'd like to see more debates pop up before I weigh in my opinion.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (25536 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:We are only using showings from Udon taskmaster? In that case probably taskmaster. He was a bit of a beast during Udon. Pretty much catching bullets, and the double time technique as well.

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I was under the impression that the newest Task mini-series retconned UDON. I'm going to look into this now lol you've got me thinking.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (25536 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:You mean the limited where he forgot his memories or something like that? I heard his origin may have been retconned but I never heard anything about Udon.

#17 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ok i've done some research. In UDON it was shown he had his power since birth and in the newest Mini-series it showed him injecting himself with the serum that gave him his abilities at age 20 something. Problem is both UDON and the mini-series have been referenced in cannon Marvel since then. In Dark Reign his UDON suit was referenced but when he met Finesse he told her about the memory loss which was the side effect from the serum he took which she would most likely have if she was his daughter.

Soooooooooo they both conflict and yet their both cannon.........i'm confused.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (25536 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:Sounds like it was just his origin of his photo graphic reflexes that got changed. I don't think they really changed any history besides that.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with tasky based off of overall better skills