No morals. Standard gear. Fight to death takes place in abandoned factory

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sideslash

Teh TERMINATOR liek sooooo stompz cause he is teh TERMINATOR!!!!

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Taskmaster has the skills and physicals to win this.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By laflux

So basically Taskmaster vs Punisher and Hawkeye then.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Taskmaster followed by punisher than hawkeye,,t800 is first down

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Now, I will unabashedly admit that I'm a huge taskmaster fangirl, but he's already got Hawkeye's skills so he's out of the picture, Taskie can already dodge bullets like nobody's business and has Frank's number in melee, so he'll wreck castle, the T-800 will be danced around and torn apart by the master, his weaponry will let him blow it apart or dice it up.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By darktiger

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Now, I will unabashedly admit that I'm a huge taskmaster fangirl, but he's already got Hawkeye's skills so he's out of the picture, Taskie can already dodge bullets like nobody's business and has Frank's number in melee, so he'll wreck castle, the T-800 will be danced around and torn apart by the master, his weaponry will let him blow it apart or dice it up.

this I can agree with

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By superman69

THE TERMINATOR Destroyes them all since it's Arnold Schwarzenegger. Hyper alloy fully armored combat chasis and hydrolics, the T-800 will take Taskmaster, Punisher and Hawkeye and go on about his day.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

Taskmaster for the win (tried beating down the fanboy......and failed)

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By superman69

@Lord_Johnathan said:

how is dodging bullets gonna cause him to win? He could dance around the T-800, but thats all he could do until the T-800 sucker rips his head off fast like he did when he disarmed the bar owner before he knew whatever happened.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VeganDiet

I'd say Taskmaster takes it.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@superman69:

He has the weaponry, such as explosive arrows and his sword, to blast or cut apart the T-800. Taskmaster may be peak human, but remember, he's *comic book* peak human which really means low level superhuman.

All of these people, whom he has trained himself, some of whom aren't just mere fodder, were unable to lay a single finger on the Taskmaster, the much slower T-800 would not be able to come remotely close to touching him. And his sword should go through it like a hot knife through butter, one slice to the neck is all he needs to decapitate it, heck, he could do it with a crowbar, considering how the T-RIP was decapitated with a metal rod.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThexX

Taskmaster wins.

superman69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By superman69

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@superman69:

He has the weaponry, such as explosive arrows and his sword, to blast or cut apart the T-800. Taskmaster may be peak human, but remember, he's *comic book* peak human which really means low level superhuman.

All of these people, whom he has trained himself, some of whom aren't just mere fodder, were unable to lay a single finger on the Taskmaster, the much slower T-800 would not be able to come remotely close to touching him. And his sword should go through it like a hot knife through butter, one slice to the neck is all he needs to decapitate it, heck, he could do it with a crowbar, considering how the T-RIP was decapitated with a metal rod.

You can run your mouth that TM has weapons of explosives, the T-800 has been shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, fell from insane heights, Plasma canons, Grenade Launchers, Bullets, Fire, Drowned, Hung, Eelectricuted, Fell off of a Motorcycle going 60 miles, got up from a truck explosion ( no damage. ) and the T-800 came back from all of that shit.

The T-800 is far from slow, when he disarmed the bar owner, I never saw TM do something that fast so thats bs taskmaster is faster than TERMINATOR. The T-800 within a blink of an eye would tear his heart, brain...etc out of TM's body. The T-800 had its head ripped off with a metal rod cause another human/TERMINATOR ripped it off which he struggled to do. not to mention it wasnt just the rod, it was the force MW put into it to rip its head off. the Same thing would happen to tm since hes a comic book character and not a real life character like the T-800 is.

Yes I did say the T-800 has been run over by a truck, fell off of a motorcycle and got up from a truck explosion before.

TERMINATOR god stomps.

No Caption Provided

T-800 beat Superman before, not to mention he even beat the T-1000, Characters who would floor Taskmaster.

TERMINATOR wins, Only one who can beat him is God.