Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Random encounter

no prep

Taskmaster has an adamantium sword and a regular bow with 50 steel arrows, as well as kevlar body armour

Falcon has standard gear

moarls off

current versions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 202122

Taskmaster

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

Taskmaster stomps assuming this is the falcon I have in mind.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Falcon as in...Marvel Falcon who is kind of a bit on the verge of being a joke character? He's never impressed me. Now Tasky on the other hand...

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Blood1991

Taskmaster, unless Falcon can summon the court of owls as easily as he can Redwing.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_ said:

Falcon as in...Marvel Falcon who is kind of a bit on the verge of being a joke character? He's never impressed me. Now Tasky on the other hand...

He is a joke character. He is basically the equivalent to Super Friends Aquaman except talks to birds.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7  Edited By Strider1992

Taskmaster ftw!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Falcon wins. Because he's black.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By KainScion

falcon is a joke. in red spandex. taskmaster wins. easy.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
For a joke, the Falcon did not perform very poorly against Taskmaster when they actually fought.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@Morpheus_ said:

For a joke, the Falcon did not perform very poorly against Taskmaster when they actually fought.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strider92: Taskmaster won (more or less), just not as easily as people would believe. I believe he should have won even more easily, but anyway.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@Morpheus_: Marvel let Taskmaster win a fight!? I need to mark this down somewhere!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strider92: LOL, he's won a few here and there. He used to win a lot more in his early days than in recent years.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@Morpheus_ said:

@Strider92: LOL, he's won a few here and there. He used to win a lot more in his early days than in recent years.

Yeah but nearly all of his fights seem to end with no conclusive winner. There are a few wins here and there. Like how he completely owned Typhoid Mary, Cat and Elektra(first time he fought her) but the rest are nearly always inconclusive.

The worst example are hits fights with Captain America. I mean how many times has he gone up against Cap now and Marvel have always left the fight inconclusive (like in Battle Scars. I remember starting to read that and when Cap came down to fight him I was like "Yes!!! we will finally see a fight between them that ends and what happens!? They cut it out and Cap appears later saying Task escaped!! C'mon!?) I believe him and Cap are on about 3-4 confrontations each with an inconclusive winner (unless you count that time Cap beat him via prep).

He's going to be in Secret Avengers 30 against Venom........c'mon Venom really? Marvel why do you hate Taskmaster!?

Or my personal favorites his PIS loss's to Deadpool......one time was ok but he seems to forget he can fight on the others.....

You've started me on a Task fan-boy rant T.T

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strider92: I didn't like his victory over Elektra, Milligan made it pretty clear she was faster than he could follow (never mind that it was established that he has no issues keeping up with Captain America or Spider-Man way before he had to face Elektra), and the reason he won is because he used Daredevil's style, which threw her off for just the right amount of time for him to knock her out. If anything he was downplayed again.

He has fought Cap in Avengers v1 (while also simultaneously engaging Iron Man), Captain America v3, Captain America/Power Pack, and Avengers Initiative (while also fighting Buck). I wouldn't even call Battle Scars a fight, it was much too short and practically nothing happened. 

If Flash is in control, I don't see the fight being nearly as one-sided. Sure, Taskmaster can't put him down unless he is aware of Venom's weaknesses and has special equipment to deal with him, but Venom has had problems with a variety of characters that he should otherwise not have, and all those fights were also written by Remender, so you might be surprised. 

I try not to think of his defeats too much. Some of the ways writers have come up with to have him lose are irritating.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@Morpheus_ said:

I try not to think of his defeats too much. Some of the ways writers have come up with to have him lose are irritating.

Don't start me off on the Moon Knight loss......That was the worst thing i've seen in a while.

@Morpheus_ said:

I wouldn't even call Battle Scars a fight, it was much too short and practically nothing happened.

Exactly. when Cap engaged him I thought Marvel had finally answered my prayers and we were actually going to see a proper Task Vs Cap fight and then I turned the page..........

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By TDK_1997

I can't believe that Falcon would be that stupid to go in a fight against Taskmaster.