LET THE BATTLE BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.
#2 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

yes I think Deathstroke would win

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Taskmaster copies someone is it permanent?
#5 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster has an enhanced photographic memory...

#6 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Me

#7 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

Him

#8 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard fought until Slade busts out something random that Task cant defend,counter or copy

#9 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't defeat the JLA with some repetitive moves when they are above your power set...you do it using street smarts and knowing your enemy....Last I checked the Taskmaster can't copy that.....

#10 Edited by velle37 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain Fought DS, twice, and briefly, when she was trying to read his body she said it sang like a choir with many voices, but too fast for her too keep up with. He thinks faster and on more aspects of the situation than the typical fighter/person in general..... like a crazy person, so Taskmaster shouldn't be able to copy him. And DS is still probably a better fighter, than the skills TM has acummulated from other heroes. 

I give the win to Deathstroke.
#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xi Felix said:
" Deathstroke. "
@Decoy Elite said:
" Deathstroke. "
@gambit987 said:
" yes I think Deathstroke would win "
@velle37 said:
" I give the win to Deathstroke. "
#12 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster should win this.
#13 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke very easily

#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran said:
" Taskmaster should win this. "
Care to eloberate??.....=]
#15 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Well my vote is for TM.  Deathstroke kinda lost to Dick in Batman and Robin ( he was using Damian's body but thats why I said he kinda lost ) while TM kinda beat Thor.  We all know Thor > Dick, Damnian, Deathstroke. 

I say this with TONS of hesitation in my voice so dont be suprised if I wind up going to DS side.  Taskmaster is also kinda a victime of PIS such as losing to Deadpool while DP was tied up but yet beating Thor (sorta kinda)

#17 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
Care to eloberate??.....=] "

Taskmaster has got MU skill's, Taskmaster can also predict his opponent's and he has bullet like reflex's.
#18 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
Taskmaster has got MU skill's, Taskmaster can also predict his opponent's and he has bullet like reflex's. "
Sooo.... Slade has better reflexes...and just b/c he can predict his pponets moves doesn't make them equal to them...he can't predict his steength( which btw is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to Task's)
Neither his speed neither can mess with his weapons....task is really outclassed here...oh yes i forgot to say that just b/c he can predict his style doesn't mean he will know all of Slades techniques...=]
#19 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
Taskmaster has got MU skill's, Taskmaster can also predict his opponent's and he has bullet like reflex's. "
Sooo.... Slade has better reflexes...and just b/c he can predict his pponets moves doesn't make them equal to them...he can't predict his steength( which btw is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to Task's) Neither his speed neither can mess with his weapons....task is really outclassed here...oh yes i forgot to say that just b/c he can predict his style doesn't mean he will know all of Slades techniques...=] "

Taskmaster doesn't need super strength to beat Slade. His is an Enemy of the Avenger's.. which should mean something, there is no way taskmaster is outclassed! taskmaster would be a better at anything slade can. as for reflex taskmaster can double his speed. good fight but slade loses in the end.  

#20 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran :  You have no idea what you are talking about, Slade is an enemy of the Titans and the Justice League, you want to show pics of Tasky fighting Spiderman? How about where he gets pwned by Daredevil, Elektra, Deadpool and others?  TM would get beaten to death in this fight
#21 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : First this scans are PIS..... Task doesn't have the durability to take a single hit from spidey....and the fact that his spider sense didn't warn him make this battle even worse written than ever....
He can double his speed...still not good enough for Slades reflexes who can react very fast since he can use 90% of his brain...=]
#22 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Terran :  You have no idea what you are talking about, Slade is an enemy of the Titans and the Justice League, you want to show pics of Tasky fighting Spiderman? How about where he gets pwned by Daredevil, Elektra, Deadpool and others?  TM would get beaten to death in this fight "
There was a time i think where he couldn't even hurt spidey...i think...=]
#23 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
Sooo.... Slade has better reflexes...and just b/c he can predict his pponets moves doesn't make them equal to them...he can't predict his steength( which btw is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior to Task's) Neither his speed neither can mess with his weapons....task is really outclassed here...oh yes i forgot to say that just b/c he can predict his style doesn't mean he will know all of Slades techniques...=] "

Taskmaster doesn't need super strength to beat Slade. His is an Enemy of the Avenger's.. which should mean something, there is no way taskmaster is outclassed! taskmaster would be a better at anything slade can. as for reflex taskmaster can double his speed. good fight but slade loses in the end.  

"

Don't make me pull out the scans of Deathstroke besting The Justice League( TWICE). Bam!
#24 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xi Felix said:
" @Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:

"
Don't make me pull out the scans of Deathstroke besting The Justice League( TWICE). Bam! "
Dooooo it.
#25 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : 

Taskmaster cutting Spider-Man`s web is PIS
#26 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akira Overdrive: 

Dammit Akira, why'd you have to say something, I was bluffing(I don't have a scanner, hahaha).
#27 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Terran :   Taskmaster cutting Spider-Man`s web is PIS "
Oh yes and that.... don't forget that his spider-sense didn't tingle at the last hit...=[
#28 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran said:
"Taskmaster should win this. "
No, he would get decapitated in a matter of seconds
#29 Edited by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15:

Taskmaster Has Spiderman and Daredevil Agility, two of MU best.. also has Beast, Toad .

His got Aim of Bulleye and Hawkeye. He can use a shield like Cap's can!!.  

He can even throw his shield

Taskmaster uses the television. He watches movies and TV to study super-humans, athletes, stunt-men, archers, soldiers, wrestlers, etc. In this way, he has gained a wide range of combat as well as acrobatic skills including aerial acrobatics, gymnastics, boxing, martial arts (all the ones presently used and some historical ones), wrestling, swordsmanship, marksmanship, archery, car-jacking, and sleight of hand.

he can use a sword like Silver Samurai, Black Night and Swordsman 

He know Nerve Strikes!

#30 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : You're joking with those non-canon scans above, right?
#31 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : Why do you use non canons....why don't you try to make an argument???=]
As for nerve strikes???
Do you even know who deathstroke is??? Just asking.....
He knows nerve strikes too...every good fighter knows....=]
#32 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder: @spidey 15: 

are you's talking about the DC thing? yeah.. just making fun of DC :P
#33 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

well anyway I'v been posting scans to make my argument to set out Taskmaster skill level.

And since you think deathstroke wins so easily prove it! show me scan's! and not just talk about it! 
#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : 
Slade is far supirior to Taskmaster, faster, stronger etc....just by copying his skills won't be any help at all.....youknow why cause he won't copy all of themand he doesn't think in the way that Slade thinks neither uses all of his techniques...is just logic...=]
Look some speed feats of him.... as you will see Slade can react as fast as he thinks...=]
He can use his weapons very good

#35 Edited by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 

Wow Deathstroke is pretty good, the first scan is the best one nice feat. But i dont know what im suppost to be seeing in the other 2? but Taskmaster at one time did catch a bullet! yet i dont know if that's a speed feat. 

And he has Extreamly Good Reflex's (Taskmaster dressed at Deadpool)

#36 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran :
 Didn't Taskmaster get his ass handed to him by a Deadpool who had his hands and legs bound(basically a human-sausage)?
#37 Edited by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xi Felix: 

Yes he did but I'v try to use that in a deadpool vs. thread and everyone said that its PIS so it doesnt count.
#38 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : Considering that Slade has better reflexes( he can use the 90% his brain that means he can think extremely fast....when you think ast you have fast reflexes) he cando it too logically....=]
I don't think this scan prove anything...every coomic book character dodges bullets...=]
#39 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Terran : Considering that Slade has better reflexes( he can use the 90% his brain that means he can think extremely fast....when you think ast you have fast reflexes) he cando it too logically....=] I don't think this scan prove anything...every coomic book character dodges bullets...=] "

Its not so much dodging but blocking (with a chain) and catching a bullet with his hands. 
#40 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : But Slade's feat that shows his skills and speed...the one that destroyes every single rock with his staff...is more impressive imo....=]
#41 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 

Yes he did but.. we dont know how fast the rock's were going,I know how fast a bullet is!. And what was the other one, he dodge a loin thing, also Deathstroke" Once you know what your doing not even kid flash can stop you! " like iv been told many many times on the vine, saying it and doing it are two different thing.

What IMO?
#42 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : IMO= In My Opinion....=]

First he was able to tag kid flash...look little better the pic...he said it and done it...=]
The "lion thing" he dodge wanted to show how fast slade is....untile he turn his head to see the leopard at the same time he react perfectly...that shows his reflexes...and to be honest...are faster than that...=]
#43 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 

Do you have a scan of deathstroke tagging kid flash?  

also the scan of catching the bullet, he was just turning his head too!      

Then!

#44 Posted by SlimJ87D (9353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Terran said:

"
Such terrible writing... I find it hard to believe that anyone can hurt a man that can lift 10 tons by throw a cane and bouncing it around and hitting them in the damn head...
#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D: Without his sense tingling...=]

@Terran :
It already happened in the third scan i've shown you....still Slade has better reflexes....imagine being able to use the 90% of your brain.....=]
#46 Posted by SlimJ87D (9353 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster can win! If you multiplied his strength by 10....

Deathstroke has that key advantage in this fight, he has been augmented to have the strength of 10 men. Take that away and you even the playing fields but I would favor Taskmaster.

Normal Deathstroke and Taskmaster, I favor Deathstroke.

#47 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran : Do you really want me to show scans of Slade owning the JLA and the Titans?Also when did Taskmaster beat Daredevil? Also Taskmaster does NOT have Spiderman and Daredevils agility, the only thing he is capable of doing is mimicking their acrobatic moves.  He cannot mimic their agility. 
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yaujtapool said:
" Im afraid this has been done before. 

here and here "

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke, only because he's physically superior.

#50 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" Cassandra Cain Fought DS, twice, and briefly, when she was trying to read his body she said it sang like a choir with many voices, but too fast for her too keep up with. He thinks faster and on more aspects of the situation than the typical fighter/person in general..... like a crazy person, so Taskmaster shouldn't be able to copy him. ANd DS is still probably a better fightewr than the skills TM has acumulated from other heroes.  I give the win to Deathstroke. "