Taskmaster vs Boba Fett

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thanofleeze

• Battle begins 20 meters away on the roof of the Daily Bugle.
  • Standard gear.
  • Boba's jetpack has 5 minutes left of fuel.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster wins in a stomp, mismatch

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Could Taskmaster take on Jedi like Boba does on a regular basis?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Could Taskmaster take on Jedi like Boba does on a regular basis?

With the right weaponry and with the right intel? Yup.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickzambuto

Taskmaster wins in a stomp, mismatch

How the hell do you expect him to get through the armor?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Oh and Boba stomps. Mandalorian armor and superior tech ftw.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boba takes this. The guy has air superiority and can rain down hell on Taskmaster with his blasters, explosives, and other devastating goodies. Furthermore, getting through that Mandalorian armor would be a problem for Taskmaster.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BF

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@carter_esque I've seen both and have my own archive of Taskmaster scans. He's one of my favorite street levelers and even I can admit he doesn't stand a chance. How is he gonna get through the armor that can withstand lightsaber slashes?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: So first you take away Boba Fett's high ground by jamming his jetpack and you change that to give him 5 min. in the air instead? Doesn't seem fair, esp. when it prompts these types of comments:

@fetts said:

Boba takes this. The guy has air superiority and can rain down hell on Taskmaster with his blasters, explosives, and other devastating goodies. Furthermore, getting through that Mandalorian armor would be a problem for Taskmaster.

@carter_esque I've seen both and have my own archive of Taskmaster scans. He's one of my favorite street levelers and even I can admit he doesn't stand a chance. How is he gonna get through the armor that can withstand lightsaber slashes?

Vibranium couldn't penetrate the armor?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: So first you take away Boba Fett's high ground by jamming his jetpack and you change that to give him 5 min. in the air instead? Doesn't seem fair, esp. when it prompts these types of comments:

Huh? I had it at jammed until you said it was a Taskmaster stomp, which prompted me to give Boba a bit of air time so it wouldn't be a stomp. Your logic is confusing to me.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RetconCrisis

@carter_esque: Vibranium is not at all a strong piercing metal. Adamnatium is, not vibranium. Vibranium is the most durable metal because it negates vibrations required to break it, but that doesn't mean it can break through everything it touches. For example, lets say a small rock or mineral can't dent a certain metal, but that doesn't mean the metal will be able to pierce the rock.

And Taskmaster doesn't even have vibranium (?). The only thing he has vibranium is a replica of Cap 'Murica's shield, which even so his replica is stated to be poorer in quality than the original.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Vibranium is not at all a strong piercing metal. Adamnatium is, not vibranium. Vibranium is the most durable metal because it negates vibrations required to break it, but that doesn't mean it can break through everything it touches. For example, lets say a small rock or mineral can't dent a certain metal, but that doesn't mean the metal will be able to pierce the rock.

And Taskmaster doesn't even have vibranium (?). The only thing he has vibranium is a replica of Cap 'Murica's shield, which even so his replica is stated to be poorer in quality than the original.

Yeah, I was referring to his shield. If Taskmaster doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can penetrate Fett's armor and he has the aerial advantage (for 5 min. anyway), how is this even remotely fair for Taskmaster??