3. Taskmaster

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Strider92: @CalebHara: Batman and Deathstroke have gone back and forth, though what do y'all think puts taskmaster below Deathstroke?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CalebHara

@Cable_Extreme: I just think that this is taking place in an abandoned ware house right? their use of stealth and their ability to strategize would give them the win, Batman also has a huge technological advantage. I don't think that either of them are stupid enough to take on Taskmaster head on.

If they do try to take him head on, chances are Batman loses. Deathstroke, however, is too fast, and too strong. Taskmaster may be able to copy his techniques for a little while, but he will quickly tire due to his lack of physical superiority.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@CalebHara said:

@Cable_Extreme: I just think that this is taking place in an abandoned ware house right? their use of stealth and their ability to strategize would give them the win, Batman also has a huge technological advantage. I don't think that either of them are stupid enough to take on Taskmaster head on.

If they do try to take him head on, chances are Batman loses. Deathstroke, however, is too fast, and too strong. Taskmaster may be able to copy his techniques for a little while, but he will quickly tire due to his lack of physical superiority.

Very good review of this fight, I would agree that Deathstroke is the most physically superior of the two, but is he trained enough to defeat taskmaster, i see batman watching them fight because Deathstroke and taskmaster are probably a little more cocky about their abilities. Though most likely it will come down to a fight between Taskmaster and Deathstroke, and both are above peak human, taskmaster has short speed burst so I think he could catch on to Deathstroke's moves fairly fast. But I think your right.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@Strider92 said:

Deathstroke>Taskmaster>Batman

If the warehouse was stocked it would have helped the bat but in a clear open space this is how it will go down.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By comicace3

@CalebHara said:

1. Deathstroke

2. Batman

3. Taskmaster

I thinks bats is awesome But deathstroke wins and Task master can't copy a person who changes his fighting style every second. Bats beats TM and Deathstroke claims he can't kill bats cuz he's too dangerous but I'll still go with death stroke.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@comicace3: Yeah morals are off, I just thought that putting taskmaster into the mix would cause them to possibly try to gang up on Deathstroke and deathstroke already has a hard time 1v1 batman. Taskmaster is a slight step ahead of batman.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Dextersinister said:

@Strider92 said:

Deathstroke>Taskmaster>Batman

If the warehouse was stocked it would have helped the bat but in a clear open space this is how it will go down.

The warehouse has ALOT of cover so it wont be at anyone's disadvantage.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Task master has mimicked the fighting styles of guys ke daredevil and captain America who bothe utilize multiple fighting styles,,I see no reason why he couldn't match deathstroke or batman,,but in the end I think deathstrokes superior strength,healing, and intelligence will get him the win,,followed by taskmaster than batman

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Bane_of_sith: Nice response, I was thinking that Deathstroke admitted that he wouldn't want to fight Batman without his enhances, but I would say that Taskmaster is a better fighter than Batman, and he is superhuman at short burst. I would say he would fair extremely well vs Deathstroke... and why Batman? well, he is batman.