Taskmaster vs Aquaman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowSpawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The fight takes place on the Brooklyn Bridge. Taskmaster has an adamantium sword and shield. Aquaman has his trident. No prep time. Win by Incapacitation. In character.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman tosses Tony into New Jersey

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone needs to research characters

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not a curb stomp if wolverine impaled namor there is a chance tasky can decapitate aqua man if aqua makes it a martial art figth he culd lose but it wont happen aqua wil take a couple punches grab task master crack his neck

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Arthur stomps. Inb4dalock

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman destroys the bridge and them Taskmaster falls in the water and dies.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dre_Savage

Aquaman has taken punches from Superman to my knowledge. Taskmaster, who may be a highly skilled H2H'er, is NO WHERE near Aquaman's level of strength and durability. He'd lose a limb...or all. And his head.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman rips his head of, then throws it I to space.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sy8000  Online

Mismatch

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ridiculously unfair for Taskmaster.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character? Tasky. Adamantium sword cuts through a normal Aquaman like butter.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Everything about this match has Taskmaster completely @$!#/^.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster may lose the battle but when he gets home he realizes that at least he isn't Aqulame.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is absurd...what's taskmaster going to do with a being...who moves in blurring speeds, casually lifts over 150,000 tons, tanks continental level attacks and swims through lava like doing laps in the pool...who also carries a weapon that is pretty much indestructable....Arthur for the overwhelming win....

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor=\= Aquaman and also don't bring Jobberine feats into this lol.

Wolverine also had the benefit of a healing factor while Tony doesn't.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is absurd...what's taskmaster going to do with a being...who moves in blurring speeds, casually lifts over 150,000 tons, tanks continental level attacks and swims through lava like doing laps in the pool...who also carries a weapon that is pretty much indestructable....Arthur for the overwhelming win....

Pretty sure he's fought people at that level before. Also what part of that protects him from an Adamantium sword?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Pretty sure he's fought people at that level before. Also what part of that protects him from an Adamantium sword?

Two things, actually:

1. A 61/2 foot long Trident made of enchanted, indestructible Adamantine (thus giving Arthur twice the reach he would normally have). And...
  2. The fact that just blocking a committed strike from said Trident on Taskmaster's part would rupture all of his internal organs and splinter his entire skeleton on contact. Ever hit a telephone with an aluminum softball bat as a kid? Well, multiply that sensation by an exponential factor and Tasky is splattered like a water balloon in short order.

This is a crucial mismatch, but I' willing to overlook it due to @shadowspawn not having been here very long. That said, "Welcome to the 'Vine @shadowspawn"!!:)

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: what guy did taskmaster tangled with that lifts over 150, 000 tons that is proven by actual quantifiable feats...

Who did he handle that swam through lava...and tanked a continental attack....

what makes you think he going to stand there and and get sliced up with the adamantium swOrd...especially when Arthur is surgical with a trident that is just as rare and industructable as taskmasters sword...heck the trident might have the range advantage as well...

Arthur has been shown a number of times moving at speeds to put up strong fights against characters who are vastly known for their combat/reaction speed...WW, Superman, etc...

Yes the adamantium sword can cause damage to aquaman...who also has an acelerated healing abilities...but Aquaman outmatches taskmaster in every catagory save fighting skill...with both of them with weapons that can go through just about anything...I'm going with Arthur...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Two things, actually:

1. A 61/2 foot long Trident made of enchanted, indestructible Adamantine (thus giving Arthur twice the reach he would normally have). And...
  2. The fact that just blocking a committed strike from said Trident on Taskmaster's part would rupture all of his internal organs and splinter his entire skeleton on contact. Ever hit a telephone with an aluminum softball bat as a kid? Well, multiply that sensation by an exponential factor and Tasky is splattered like a water balloon in short order.

This is a crucial mismatch, but I' willing to overlook it due to @shadowspawn not having been here very long. That said, "Welcome to the 'Vine @shadowspawn"!!:)

1. Doesn't help him against the much more skilled opponent in Taskmaster

2. It shouldn't. Not with Adamantium sword and shield.

@darkraiden: what guy did taskmaster tangled with that lifts over 150, 000 tons that is proven by actual quantifiable feats...

Who did he handle that swam through lava...and tanked a continental attack....

what makes you think he going to stand there and and get sliced up with the adamantium swOrd...especially when Arthur is surgical with a trident that is just as rare and industructable as taskmasters sword...heck the trident might have the range advantage as well...

Arthur has been shown a number of times moving at speeds to put up strong fights against characters who are vastly known for their combat/reaction speed...WW, Superman, etc...

Yes the adamantium sword can cause damage to aquaman...who also has an acelerated healing abilities...but Aquaman outmatches taskmaster in every catagory save fighting skill...with both of them with weapons that can go through just about anything...I'm going with Arthur...

Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel/(Mar-Vell I think), Iron Man. I don't see Arthur trying to speedblitz someone like Taskmaster. The sword should equalize the advantage Aquaman has and pretty much cut off his head. I've seen Deathstroke do well, so Tasky should do the same.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

Depends on how they both fight..but Tony can definitely win with this gear.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By myerlanski

@darkraiden: fair enough..though considerable characters...I have never seen any feat for any of the ones you named... put up as much aquaman...I will research it...if you can point me into the right direction...I would appreciate it...

Aquaman has been shown not to hold back...unlike most of the the JL...bull rushing is something he does quite often....add that with the trident...he could possibly harpoon that thing through taskmasters head before it could register....pure speculation...but...

I remember reading deathstroke being handled by AM some time ago...aquaman was blinded and used his other keen senses and great speed to take advantage in that fight....but that was back in the day...and in this case not relevant...

Besides...physicallly...Slade is more dominating...enhanced everything compare to taskmaster..healing factor, strength, faster,durability...

I do like taskmaster abilities of being able to learn a characters fighting style and replicate it ...only limited by peak human strength and ability....

I do not think that will help taskmaster here....even coupled with his high capable weapons...

They both have weapons advantages

Combat skill taskmaster is the better...

Speed, strength, durabilty, etc...clearly goes to Aquaman...

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

Aquaman stomps

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Taskmaster.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@darkraiden:

Fine. Then I side with @blackwind and thus restate his position:

Aquaman destroys the bridge and them Taskmaster falls in the water and dies.

ShadowSpawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Two things, actually:

Thanks. Sorry if this is a mismtach. :)

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Aquaman has been stabbed with an electrified dagger and simply tore it out. So you people who think he can take piercing damage are wholly wrong. Taskmaster has no advantage that will help.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowspawn:

Thanks. Sorry if this is a mismtach. :)

A rookie mistake. Happens to us all in the beginning, mon ami. You'll get better at it, I just know it!!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman takes a majority.

Avatar image for fanatic_for_fernus
Fanatic_for_Fernus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman impales him with the trident, i dont see how task master can actually win this.