Nobody gets any equipment

5 minutes of rest between each battle

1: Punisher

2: Batman

3: Black Panther

4: Iron Fist

5: Shang-Chi

#2 Posted by i_like_swords (13017 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Black Panther, if jobbing stops at Batman.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup.

#4 Posted by nightwing737 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

O.K, everbody please remember everybody he fights he can copy their abilities which would make him better every fight, plus he has copied alot of great fighter's abilities for example he has fought Captain America so he probably copied his abilities.

#5 Posted by i_like_swords (13017 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737: Taskmaster at best can beat the likes of Batman. He isn't always at his best though so that's where he falls short and can take a loss to Batman. He definitely loses to Black Panther. BP is arguably as/more skilled than Batman but is also superhuman thanks to recent upgrade, and he also has that whole "I know every form of combat" statement under his belt, like Batman. He's too much for Taskmaster.

#6 Posted by Juiceboks (7797 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa whoops his copying keister.

#7 Edited by nightwing737 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Since everybody says Black Panther beats him so easily, then he gets to watch Black panther training for 5 minutes before the fights so he knows some of BP's moves.

#8 Posted by Nefarious (18648 posts) - - Show Bio

I concur. He stops at BP.

#9 Edited by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Pope052 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Bats has beaten/stalemated Shiva, and has sparred with Cain on multiple occasions.

He's no stranger to the whole "predict your moves thing." Taskmaster just takes it to another level by actually COPYING your moves.

At the same time, Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain are more skilled than Taskmaster.

And on top of it all, good luck copying 127 different fighting styles!

Jmarshmallow

#12 Edited by nightwing737 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Batman can't use 127 different fighting styles at one time.

#13 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737: Lol, he can use them simultaneously though.

Jmarshmallow

#14 Edited by CF12793 (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Taskmaster running the full gauntlet. He will have some trouble with Black Panther, no doubt about it, and Batman too but less of an extent. This says no equipment, but can Iron Fist use his chi induced strikes? If so, I don't think Taskmaster will beat him.

People give Taskmaster a lot of criticism for being a jobber, but in his best showings he's been shown to be nearly undefeatable in H2H. He's defeated a great number of characters (Superhuman ones for that matter) and his few losses are more Plot Device than anything else. (Moon Knight, Deadpool)

Anyone have some scans of current BP? He's always been considered enhanced human, but people keep saying he's superhuman now yet I haven't seen him do anything yet that could says he is.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is just as skilled as Black Panther and he has the strength and speed necessary to put TM down. I don't see why TM passes Batman and gets to Black Panther before failing.

#16 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much.

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is just as skilled as Black Panther and he has the strength and speed necessary to put TM down. I don't see why TM passes Batman and gets to Black Panther before failing.

I think Taskmaster being better than Batman might have something to do with it, ducks:).

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

I think Taskmaster being better than Batman might have something to do with it, ducks:).

Gloves are off now!

#19 Posted by WarBlade539 (4495 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it's the general consensus that Bats owns Taskmaster, as evidenced by this. But I can see where you're coming from though. He can take this.

#20 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, people say this new BP is uber impressive, but other than strength, he really hasn't shown anything that put him ahead.

The only reason I ever use to say BP beat Bats was that darn suit of his, which he might not even have anymore!

It's not like he's as good of a fighter as Bats. *teeeeeee heeeeeeee*

Jmarshmallow

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, people say this new BP is uber impressive, but other than strength, he really hasn't shown anything that put him ahead.

The only reason I ever use to say BP beat Bats was that darn suit of his, which he might not even have anymore!

It's not like he's as good of a fighter as Bats. *teeeeeee heeeeeeee*

Jmarshmallow

Black Panther's feats say otherwise.

#22 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stops at Panther, and if he somehow make it past Panther he definitely gets put down by Iron Fist.

#23 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: And what feats would those be my dear friend?

Beating/stalemating some of the Marvel U's best fighters, like Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Taskmaster, Iron Fist, etc.?

Jmarshmallow

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: And what feats would those be my dear friend?

Beating/stalemating some of the Marvel U's best fighters, like Wolverine, Captain America, Daredevil, Taskmaster, Iron Fist, etc.?

Jmarshmallow

Yup, and knowing all of the world's martial arts, and being trained since the age of 6. For someone who said that you shouldn't mention who a character who has beaten because it doesn't make sense to do that, it's glaringly hypocritical of you to mention that Batman has beaten Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain.

#25 Edited by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: What can I say, hypocritical is my middle name!

Except for the fact that him beating Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain is actually relevant to this fight, since their muscle memory thing is actually similar to Taskmaster's copycat ability. But whatever, hypocrite is cool too.

And you know what? I'll bite. If you can give me one, just ONE feat that's more incredible, more unbelievably superhuman.....more BAT@$$(see what I did there) than fighting a horde of men for 28 HOURS straight without killing a single one of them...then you have my permission to say BP = Bats.

And did I mention that's when he was starting out as Bats?

Pretty well known feat, I'm sure you know it. But if you don't id be happy to show you a scan.

Jmarshmallow

#26 Edited by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for the fact that him beating Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain is actually relevant to this fight, since their muscle memory thing is actually similar to Taskmaster's copycat ability. But whatever, hypocrite is cool too.

And you know what? I'll bite. If you can give me one, just ONE feat that's more incredible, more unbelievably superhuman.....more BAT@$$(see what I did there) than fighting a horde of men for 28 HOURS straight without killing a single one of them...then you have my permission to say BP = Bats.

And did I mention that's when he was starting out as Bats?

Pretty well known feat, I'm sure you know it. But if you don't id be happy to show you a scan.

Jmarshmallow

I already seen that feat, and Black Panther has already fought for multiple days before, so he beats that feat :)

#27 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I'm gonna have to stop you RIGGGGHHHTTTT there.

BP has never fought continuously for multiple days.

The MOST he's fought is 13 hours against Killmonger WITH 1 hour breaks in between each battle. Did I mention that BP ends up LOSING this fight? Against a guy who Deadpool was able to stalemate?

Yeah yeah, Killmonger was enhanced a bit during that fight. But regardless, it still doesn't beat Bat's feat. Not even close.

Jmarshmallow

#28 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

The MOST he's fought is 13 hours against Killmonger WITH 1 hour breaks in between each battle. Did I mention that BP ends up LOSING this fight? Against a guy who Deadpool was able to stalemate?

Yeah yeah, Killmonger was enhanced a bit during that fight. But regardless, it still doesn't beat Bat's feat. Not even close.

Jmarshmallow

Black Panther has fought continuously for long amount of days.before. It was different from the Killomonger fight. And I'm not sure if you actually read that comic, but I Black Panther was dominating Killomonger throughout that fight, and only lost because he turned his attention away from the fight to look at his political client, and Killomonger got a cheap shot in. Don't play it like Killomonger out skilled him. Plus, Killomonger is more skilled than any of those fodder thugs Batman fought.

And fighting for a long time isn't a feat of skill, it's a feat of/physical prowess/stamina, and if you're trying to say that Batman is physically superior to Black Panther, you're wrong. Black Panther feats such as stopping an 8 ton elephant's charge, bulldozing and beating up a 2 ton rhino, running up a building holding a grown man by the hair in less than ten seconds, beating a ten tonner alien werewolf with a healing factor, etc. outclass anything Batman has done strength wise.

#29 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: A loss is a loss, my friend. And while he did very well, I wouldn't say that BP had the advantage the whole time though.

And fighting for 21 hours, against a huge group of men, while not killing a single one of them, while they're all out to kill you ISNT a skill feat to you?

Um. Okay.

Jmarshmallow

#30 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Oh, and I'm gonna need some scans to support that fighting continuously for days claim.

If ya don't mind.

Jmarshmallow

#31 Posted by JetiiMitra (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Black Panther has fought continuously for long amount of days.before. It was different from the Killomonger fight. And I'm not sure if you actually read that comic, but I Black Panther was dominating Killomonger throughout that fight, and only lost because he turned his attention away from the fight to look at his political client, and Killomonger got a cheap shot in. Don't play it like Killomonger out skilled him. Plus, Killomonger is more skilled than any of those fodder thugs Batman fought.

And fighting for a long time isn't a feat of skill, it's a feat of/physical prowess/stamina, and if you're trying to say that Batman is physically superior to Black Panther, you're wrong. Black Panther feats such as stopping an 8 ton elephant's charge, bulldozing and beating up a 2 ton rhino, running up a building holding a grown man by the hair in less than ten seconds, beating a ten tonner alien werewolf with a healing factor, etc. outclass anything Batman has done strength wise.

Somebody needs to call PETA.

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: A loss is a loss, my friend. And while he did very well, I wouldn't say that BP had the advantage the whole time though.

And fighting for 21 hours, against a huge group of men, while not killing a single one of them, while they're all out to kill you ISNT a skill feat to you?

Um. Okay.

Jmarshmallow

Black Panther has numerous feats where he's fought fodder thugs for long amounts of time

A loss is a loss, eh? You do know that Batman has lost to Harley Quinn before? So I guess by your logic Batman is largely inferior to Black Panther.

Don't try to lowball characters by picking out low showings my friend. Just makes you look silly.

#33 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Batman.

#34 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737 said:

Notice that Deadpool beats Taskmaster because Taskmaster cannot predict him, he cannot know what he is about to do because he switches it up on him and is very unpredictable. However, if Batman catches on (which he will) he can just start randomly switching through styles. Taskmaster would fall before he went through all of them.

#35 Edited by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@nightwing737 said:

Notice that Deadpool beats Taskmaster because Taskmaster cannot predict him, he cannot know what he is about to do because he switches it up on him and is very unpredictable. However, if Batman catches on (which he will) he can just start randomly switching through styles. Taskmaster would fall before he went through all of them.

That was more PIS than anything. Taskmaster isn't Cassandra Cain. He copies people's fighting styles/abilities. He doesn't really "read" them. So Deadpool being unpredictable shouldn't have stopped him. Plus, he's copied the fighting styles of people like Captain America, Wolverine, and Black Panther (who know all the world's martial arts), so he might even know more than Batman.

#36 Posted by GhostRavage (8357 posts) - - Show Bio

UDON Taskmaster clears IMO.

#37 Posted by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

When did he do those things? Minus sparring matches and mind control.

#38 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

When did he do those things? Minus sparring matches and mind control.

I know he beat Shiva in Superman/Batman but she was under mind control from Grodd IIRC and even then the comic wasn't exactly the bastion of consistently when it came to characters threat levels.

#39 Posted by laflux (14118 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: How did I lowball any character? I just said a loss is a loss? And yes, he has lost to Harley Quinn. And? That's not really shameful given her talent, strength, and agility.

If you actually read my post before getting mad at me for trying to "lowball characters," you would notice I even said he did a good job. But he still lost against one guy for an extended period of time, while Batman didn't lose against a horde of fodder guys for an even longer period of time.

As I asked previously, I'm still waiting for you to provide a scan of Black Panther fighting and winning a match against a group of guys(or even one guy!) for a period of more than 23 hours.

You said he could do it for days, but you haven't proven it yet.

While I on the other hand will provide the 23 hour feat at the drop of a dime, but you said you didn't need it because you knew the feat already.

And please don't focus on just this part of my post in your response, but do you dislike DC or just really love Marvel? Just curious. No offense meant at al.

Jmarshmallow

#41 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Sparring and mind control is what I was referring to lol.

The point wasn't so much on whether or not he beat them, moreso that he's used to the concept of someone else knowing your every move before you do.

Jmarshmallow

#42 Posted by jesse1018 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

With TM's power, it's safe to assume he is, or has the potential to be the most knowledgeable martial artist. The nature of this power implies that his defense against those moves is top-notch. Knowledge, however, does not always translate to perfect execution. Black belts lose to purple belts all the time. The best fight trainers don't always have a championship belt.

TM is crafty enough to set the conditions to beat Castle. I don't think anyone's arguing that. A lucky shot can change the tide, though. TM wins 9/10.

TM has what it takes to out-fight Batman and could probably carve out the best pre-fight strategy, but Batman has better tools to interact with his environment and is better at in-fight tactics than TM. It's a tough call, but depending on the situation TM could win 5/10.

BP is too powerful for TM to take head on, especially right now. The tools, the suit, the claws, the brains, the super-althetics. BP wins 9/10.

IF relies on his Kung Fu, and TM will, *ahem*, take him to task. IF is great at executing his Kung-Fu skill set which is what makes him so great in a H2H fight. In a fight with TM, however, your greatest weakness is relying on your H2H knowlege. The fist, if it connects, could be devastating. I still see TM coming out on top 8/10.

I love Shang-Chi, but like IF, he is uniquely ill-suited to defeat TM. TM wins 9/10.

#43 Edited by Jmarshmallow (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesse1018: Does BP still have anti-vibranium claws or whatever it is he had lol.

Jmarshmallow

#44 Posted by jesse1018 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Does BP still have anti-vibranium claws or whatever it is he had lol.

To my knowledge he still has the claws and the energy daggers, and both are able to destroy TM's simple melee gear in a sustained fight. I don't think TM has what it takes to blitz BP. Shooting BP won't work unless it's a very high-power rifle. As the fight wears on, the prospects look worse and worse for TM. IMO at least.

#45 Posted by RBT (4044 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2.

#46 Edited by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

@wolverine08: How did I lowball any character? I just said a loss is a loss? And yes, he has lost to Harley Quinn. And? That's not really shameful given her talent, strength, and agility.

If you actually read my post before getting mad at me for trying to "lowball characters," you would notice I even said he did a good job. But he still lost against one guy for an extended period of time, while Batman didn't lose against a horde of fodder guys for an even longer period of time.

As I asked previously, I'm still waiting for you to provide a scan of Black Panther fighting and winning a match against a group of guys(or even one guy!) for a period of more than 23 hours.

You said he could do it for days, but you haven't proven it yet.

While I on the other hand will provide the 23 hour feat at the drop of a dime, but you said you didn't need it because you knew the feat already.

And please don't focus on just this part of my post in your response, but do you dislike DC or just really love Marvel? Just curious. No offense meant at al.

Jmarshmallow

You were trying to lowball Panther by making out his match against Killomonger as if he got outskilled when he really just dominating the whole match, and only lost because Killomonger got a cheap shot in. Harley Quinn is "talented"?. No, just no. She gets random showings of PIS against good fighters for no reason at all. She is a Z rate fighter, and Batman lost to her. By your logic of a loss is a loss, Batman's a low level fighter just because he lost to Harley Quinn. I could use the same logic with Black Panther, and say that him losing to Killomonger through a cheap shot isn't so shameful considering that Killomonger had been studying Black Panther's fighting style, and was physically enhanced throughout the match.

And I don't care to post the scan of Black Panther fighting for a long period of time (besides his Killomonger fight), because just like how you don't consider Black Panther beating/stalemating skilled fighters like Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Kraven the Hunter, etc. to be skill feats, I don't consider Batman beating up groups of fodder thugs for a long time a skill feat buddy.

Do you love pumping up Batman all the time, and acting like no one is as good as him?

#47 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by nightwing737 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Udon Taskmaster and Taskmaster are the same, they just look different.

#49 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at BP.

#50 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: okay man I gotta stop you here. I've read this whole argument you and marshmallow have going, and of course panther would beat bats senseless. But Harley Quinn is in no way a low tier fighter. She has beaten bats on even ground on more than one occasion. She isn't just jokers sidekick anymore, she has enhanced physical attributes and a healin factor that poison ivy have her. Don't lowball quinn