Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

He get 2 weeks of rest and training between each round. No fire arms allowed. TM has the device he stole from Shield that can turn to any weapon. No prep. Win by K.O

1- Electra

2- Tim Drake

3- Bullseye

4-Black Canary

4- Silver Samurai (TM has knowledge on his ring)

5- Red Skull

6- Bride of the Nine Spiders(possessed as seen in Spider-island)

6- Wild Cat

7- Bane

8-Stick

9- Lady Shiva

10- Batman(Bruce Wayne)

11- Samurai Jack

12- Sabertooth(NO ADAMANTIUM)

13- Mister X(Taskmaster has knowledge of his powers)

14- Deathstroke

15- Midnighter(NO "DOORS")

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

Doesn't get past Sabertooth or Deathstroke.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty

Stops at Canary but could beat many people listed below Canary

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By laflux

tim drake should not be ahead of elektra

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By clemj

I wonder if he can get Bane

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Chaos Burn

Definetly can't get past Sabretooth or Deathstroke

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Chaos Burn said:

Agreed and Black Canary could take him though the battleground would decide who takes the majority.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

You have two sixes listed. Might stop at Sabretooth don't think he gets past DS.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

If Canary has her sonic scream he stops there. If not he could make it to 11 with difficulty but stops there.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chaos Burn

@robertloucksjr said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Agreed and Black Canary could take him though the battleground would decide who takes the majority.

How does Black Canary do against Green Arrow?, since Taskmaster will be just as accurate as him

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Chaos Burn said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@Chaos Burn said:

How does Black Canary do against Green Arrow?, since Taskmaster will be just as accurate as him

Difference is Taskmaster is great at hand to hand. He can do that double speed thing for a short burst. That energy weapon is great as hit becomes an energy shield/sword which he used like Captain America and the Swordsman. The world is lucky that Tasky does not have a healing factor.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chaos Burn

@robertloucksjr said:

@Chaos Burn said:

@robertloucksjr said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Difference is Taskmaster is great at hand to hand. He can do that double speed thing for a short burst. That energy weapon is great as hit becomes an energy shield/sword which he used like Captain America and the Swordsman. The world is lucky that Tasky does not have a healing factor.

Yeah, I just thought maybe if Green Arrow has beaten Canary, then Taskmaster sure can coz he'll be just as good (due to Hawkeye moves)

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Chaos Burn: I would take Canary over Green Arrow if her sonic scream in in play.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Not sure he'd get past stick,,,but I really don't think he's getting past sabretooth or deathstroke

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

weird that some people are siding with Canary due to Sonic Scream, TM is dodging that with no effort.

@Bane_of_sith: Bride of the nine spiders fought a spider-powered Shang Chi and a half powered Iron Fist. When TM adds her abilities to his memory palace, SS's swordmanship, Wildcat and Baness fighting,(he already has the abilities of the rest from before) he should be able to take out Stick easily mainly because he already copied DD. And for Sabertooth, I am sure he'll beat him with due to web-shooters, and I'm not using Adamantium Sabertooth. So, I think eventually he'll give him a good K.O. but for Slade, idk, that's why I made this thread, and I honestly doubt this is enough. Do you know what should I add before him to the gauntlet to give hima victory?

Recently TM was having fun fighting both serious Bucky&Steve easily untill the fight was interrupted by someone else. He has dodged Symbiote spidey more than once in his classic days with no effort(wasn't fighting though).

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bane_of_sith

The only ones I thought would really give him trouble are sabretooth and deathstroke,,,,stick might have a chance but since you mention the DD absorption and the others from the list Im not so sure still....as far as adding more guys that could give him a decent run for his money I'm having trouble since in order to beat those two he would need a skill set from someone super tough!,,but since he possesses no superhuman strength or durability it will be hard,,,he already possesses great fighting skills if he could only absorb ability as well.....I know Albino temporarily gave him this ability but hawkeye, firestar, and justice interrupted the process

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Bane_of_sith: There! With all this skill, the professor of villains won't need any super-powers. I rally think he could clear it now.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bane_of_sith

With this newly acquired skill set he has an excellent chance,,,I only wish I could be there to observe this crazy fight

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

Wait is this UDON Taskmaster?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Strider92: It doesn't say UDON, but you can use UDON feats to aid him in argument. This is Taskmaster. period. I just added the weapon to help him out here.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@Killer_of_trolls: So this is normal Taskmaster but he's allowed UDON's Taskmaster feats/abilities?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Strider92: To me Taskmaster is Taskmaster. I don't care how you dress him. This is Tasky in general.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Esquire

@Strider92: My understanding is the UDON feats, e.g. double-time, bullet catching, etc., are canon anyway. Only parts of his origin were retconned out.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Strider1992

@Killer_of_trolls: In that case I can see him getting too 12 but I don't see him beating Sabretooth. I don't know who the guy at round 11 is. Care to give me a run-down of what he can do?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Strider92: beat Samurai Jack and was still standing afterwards.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By darktiger

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Doesn't get past Sabertooth or Deathstroke.

agreeed

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@Killer_of_trolls: Samurai Jack? Don't know who that is lol. Stats?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Strider92: OMG, you should quickly get to watching it then, lol. The episodes are easily found streaming online.

Master Combatant: Jack has shown impressive mastery in many styles of hand to hand combat some of which include, Praying mantis, Tiger and Eagle, as well as a number of weapons that range from spears and staffs to nunchukus and shurikens, as shown in his fights at the Dome of Doom.

Master Archer: Jack has shown to have excellent skills in archery since he was trained by Robin Hood. His Archer skills was shown in Episode 3 when Jack used his archery skills to set off traps against the beetle drones and later used his last arrows on the beetle drones which they hit dead on.

Master Swordsman: Aside from Jack's ability to proficiently wield a vast number of weaponry, he showed the greatest amount of skill with his sword. This was most likely due to the fact that the only weapon capable of destroying Aku was Jack's blade, allowing him to combat a number of enemies easily as shown in his battles with the beetle drones as well as the countless bounty hunters that Aku sends to capture Jack. Jack is shown to rely primarily on swiftness and precision in his strikes in a balanced blend of attack and defence, able to land dozens of blows in seconds, as well as being able to parry machine gun fire. Coupled with the swords extreme cutting power, Jack can also slice through structures, enemies and machines much larger then he is while also able to parry most strikes with ease. He is shown to be an equal match to the Scotsman.

Enhanced Strength: Jack is shown to have remarkable strength for his lean frame, able to cleanly cut through most machines with no effort and can easily throw opponents much larger then himself.

Enhanced Speed: Jack is shown to be extremely swift on his feet and has performed incredible feats of speed and agility, able to avoid gunfire, carve through entire armies within seconds and in one instance, defeat an team composed entirely of highly infamous and skilled bounty hunters in the time it takes for a drop of water to hit the ground.

Enhanced Jumping Capability: Since coming to the future, Jack has learned the ability to leap many times his own height to the point of looking as if he could fly while also being able to fall from great distances with no injury from a jungle man and his adopted tribe of white-furred gorilla's. This is due to the training method of having incredibly heavy boulders tied to his arms, legs and back and being forced to perform strenuous activites such as climbing up a tree via a vine, tight-rope running across a clearing until his body has adjusted to the weight. This has vastly increased his strength granting him new levels of speed and agility.

You know what I am gonna add Jack to the gauntlet so TM can copy the jump techniqe, in fact, I am gonna replace him with Gaurdian cause the Gaurdia tanked rocket launchers with out flinching and that's not fair. lol, it looks like he is levitating:

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@Killer_of_trolls: Those poor gorillas!

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Strider92: Don't worry Strider, Jack teaches them self defense and they overcome the evil pink gorillas, lol. That was not one of the serious episodes. You should really watch the show, though. highly recommended.

Anyway, I really beleive he would take down Sabertooth with the skills he absorved. Did I mention Tasky can combine different abillities together now.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@Killer_of_trolls: I'll give the show a shot.

I know what Taskmaster can do I even made a respect thread to him here :D

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Strider92: Yeah, I know :) Lets say he beats Sabertooth. do you think he'll clear it?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By robertloucksjr

I don't think Tasky can take Samurai Jack and I love Tasky. In one episode, Jack beats literally thousands of battle robots in one battle, him against them.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@Killer_of_trolls: He's not beating Midnigther. He could beat Mr. X especially with UDON feats. I don't see him beating New 52 DS though his Nyth Metal armor is too durable ontop of his skill. Midnighter should be the last round! Hes a lot tougher than X or DS.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PlasticBag

@Strider92: Who is that in your picture:? The black haired women kissing Spidey? Anyway I don't think he could get past Sabertooth.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@PlasticBag said:

@Strider92: Who is that in your picture:? The black haired women kissing Spidey? Anyway I don't think he could get past Sabertooth.

Its Adriana Soria (Queen) from her first appearance in ASM where she had this messed up idea that because they both bore the insect gene she would be able to "breed" with him.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PlasticBag

@Strider92: Whoa that is kinda weird, but Spidey is a ladies man fo-sho. :?P

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@robertloucksjr said:

I don't think Tasky can take Samurai Jack and I love Tasky. In one episode, Jack beats literally thousands of battle robots in one battle, him against them.

not just one episode, happened more than once. I mentioned Jacks feats above. However, I do believe Taskmaster can take this If you remember he took on entire platoons from most Marvel organization.

@Strider92: OK, I am putting Mid at last round. Also, look at this reaction agillity/speed with symbiot spidey. Add it to the respect thread too :)

Also, Taskmaster could handle Ironman and Cap even better in his classic days:

196-12.jpg

196-13a.jpg

196-13b.jpg

196-14.jpg

Taskmaster beat The Cat(Shang Chi's main baddie) in less than half a page.

Now behold one of the best PIS ever created by man.(SORRY, irrelevant, but couldn't resist.)

Anyway. Take a another look at all the stuff he's gonna gain though-out the gauntlet. Maybe you'de change your mind.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NyghtMare

If Canary has her scream, game over right there. Otherwise Deathstroke trumps him.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@NyghtMare: Out of character for her to use the scream from the start. She would try to engage him in Melee, and he would one shot her. And after taking everyone's fighting abilities from this gauntlet, I don't think Slade would be too much of a threat. especially without his Stick.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@NyghtMare: Out of character for her to use the scream from the start. She would try to engage him in Melee, and he would one shot her. And after taking everyone's fighting abilities from this gauntlet, I don't think Slade would be too much of a threat. especially without his Stick.

I don't think he can take Slade. Slade is meta in both strength/speed/healing. That and his 90% brain would be too much for Task I think despite his greater skills.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@robertloucksjr: Never really cared much for that percentage thing. I could easily counter that by saying TM doesn't have to think about anything, hist reflexes are automatic, by relying on his memorey palace. Don't know what you mean by meta or what that contributes?

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cochise

I can't see Taskmaster beating a guy like Deathstroke who beats down Batman pretty convincingly.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By robertloucksjr

@Killer_of_trolls: Slade is superhuman in strength/speed/healing/endurance. Tasky is just peak human.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@robertloucksjr said:

@Killer_of_trolls: Slade is superhuman in strength/speed/healing/endurance. Tasky is just peak human.

And that is an argument that matters all the time.(sarcasm :))

I highly recommend reading some of the posts in a thread(including mine) before posting in it, especially it's more than 2 pages, or actually reading a few scans or CV wiki page. Taskmaster rarely goes against anybody under super-human(And I mean actual fights, not prep or plot devices). If you are really that lazy then... click here. It doesn't have everything about TM, but it's good enough, and it should at least give you an idea of his level. Taskmaster's physiology might be peak human, but all the techniques, trick, and body hacks he reached make him illegible to go against many super-powered people. There are no super-humans in real-life, yet there are championships of who can break more bricks at the same time or quickest(that is a very rough example, though.). An example in a comic, is like in Daredevil yellow where he bended metal bars, and he is only a little bit above peak human, and he probably figured how due to his super-senses.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

How much of an advantage do you think energy web would give, granted he does not maintain his jobber aura?

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Mr_Ingenuity: Never really cared about understanding the phrase jobbe, but the web should absolutely be better in using it that Pete.

Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@Cochise said:

I can't see Taskmaster beating a guy like Deathstroke who beats down Batman pretty convincingly.

There is already a thread Taskmaster VS Bruce Wayn aka PIS-man. And it was agreed that Taskmaster wins it.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@Killer_of_trolls: Borderline CIS (Character Induced Stupidity), depending on the reader it may be CIS. Ex. Taskmaster has all these acquired reflexes but when but up against Deadpool with on clear fighting style he's unable to replicate any past feat ie. speed, agility, skill.

On the topic of webbing it is inferred to be as strong as regular webbing. Also taskmaster has shown greater uses of Spiderman's style (pre-tranning).

If he uses speed & equipment to the fullest I believe 12 or 13 would be his falling point. Having no clear counter for a healing factor or telepathy (if that what Mr.X uses).