#1 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this has been done before and if it has, not like this. Ok there are two rounds. Each team has an hours prep. Udon feats can count for Taskmaster as well as standard feats. Win via KO or Death. Which team takes it?

Round 1: Comic Versions.

---vs---

Rouond 2: Animated Versions

---vs---

#2 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap...this is a good one.

#3 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

I say team marvel for round 1. In round 2.....idk

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel for both

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

For the sec round I don't remember but didn't Deathstroke have magic powers he got from Trigon? I just don't remember what happen to Slade after the titans beat Trigon.

#6 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Batman stomp in both rounds.

#7 Edited by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

both round DC

#8 Posted by dondave (37629 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel ftw

#9 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

For the sec round I don't remember but didn't Deathstroke have magic powers he got from Trigon? I just don't remember what happen to Slade after the titans beat Trigon.

He did get magical power but only for a while. This version isn't using those or it'd be a stomp

#10 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is a really good fight. First of all i would give Deathstroke the MVP here.

For round 1. I would have to give it to team DC. Bruce and Slade are phenomenal preppers and have some incredible prepping feats such as taking on the JLA and Defeating various super powered beings. T'Challa also has some amazing prepping feats such as defeating Silver Surfer. I think that makes Taskmaster the weak link here, he has not shown prep on a level of any of the others in this battle. Scince it is not a random encounter, and the prepping element is added into this battle, i think that would be enough to give the DC team a win. This would be extremley close though, and i could see it ending in something like a 6/10.

For round 2. I'm honestly not sure. I know that cartoon T'Challa is absolutely insane, can jump higher than any human should and has pulled off some amazing feats of intelligence, durability, strength and martial arts. I also know that cartoon batman is a force to be reckoned with, he has shown that he can hurt metallo with physical blows. I have actually never seen DS or TM on tv, so im going to go undecided on this one.

#11 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

Wow this is a really good fight. First of all i would give Deathstroke the MVP here.

For round 1. I would have to give it to team DC. Bruce and Slade are phenomenal preppers and have some incredible prepping feats such as taking on the JLA and Defeating various super powered beings. T'Challa also has some amazing prepping feats such as defeating Silver Surfer. I think that makes Taskmaster the weak link here, he has not shown prep on a level of any of the others in this battle. Scince it is not a random encounter, and the prepping element is added into this battle, i think that would be enough to give the DC team a win. This would be extremley close though, and i could see it ending in something like a 6/10.

For round 2. I'm honestly not sure. I know that cartoon T'Challa is absolutely insane, can jump higher than any human should and has pulled off some amazing feats of intelligence, durability, strength and martial arts. I also know that cartoon batman is a force to be reckoned with, he has shown that he can hurt metallo with physical blows. I have actually never seen DS or TM on tv, so im going to go undecided on this one.

and remember cartoon batman have defeat the vampire dracula, and im cosidering it as a great feat, since he went inside a cave full of vampires and cured them all fuck now that's insane prepping for cartoon bats.

#12 Posted by SpectroRaphael (160 posts) - - Show Bio

For comic versions it's team 1. Deathstroke is superhuman and much stronger & faster than the others. He brushed Batman aside like nothing too.

#13 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: yeah, he also provided all of the weaponry for the JLA to take down the robots infused with their powers. The black panther from the cartoons found a way to put down the juggernaut, and has found ways to beat people that pose threats to the Avengers. They are both insane. I'll still go undecided though, i have no idea what TM and DS are like on TV.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (21927 posts) - - Show Bio

Is taskmaster using Udon gear or regular standard gear? Is this new 52 deathstroke? Does black panther have his vibranium suit?

#15 Edited by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Is taskmaster using Udon gear or regular standard gear? Is this new 52 deathstroke? Does black panther have his vibranium suit?

Yes to Tasky, both pre and new 52 feats count and BP is in his vibranium suit

#16 Posted by jashro44 (21927 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777:Does deathstroke use new 52 gear or pre 52 gear?

#17 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@jsav777:Does deathstroke use new 52 gear or pre 52 gear?

lets stick with pre-52

#18 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpectroRaphael: he has never done this.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (21927 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: I think it could go either way in that case. I believe black panthers gear will allow him to edge deathstroke out. His range weaponry wont help him out and I think melee its possible black panther can disarm him via anti-metal claws. I would say black panther 6/10 over deathstroke personally. I think batman would beat taskmaster. Despite taskmasters skill he tends to show off a lot which is something that needs to be taken into account. Also batman does have better physicals and in addition to being more serious he is also smarter than taskmaster. If it goes the other way black panther should beat batman as there isn't much Wayne can do to him in the vibranium suit. All though Slade should beat taskmaster. Slade has toyed around occasionally but only when he has someone really outclassed. I think he is still more serious than taskmaster, smarter and has better physicals as well. He also has better gear and has faced a similar opponent before (Cassandra cain). Comes down to who matches up with who IMO.

Very nice fight.

#20 Posted by SpectroRaphael (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: I'm pretty sure he has. I don't remember the details right now, but Deathstroke goes way beyond peak human like Batman & BP. He's a regular team buster unlike all the others, taking on the entire Teen Titans by his lonesome. He played around with Cass Cain who took down Shiva & beat Rose Wilson, a pre-cog.

#21 Posted by entropy_aegis (15329 posts) - - Show Bio

I think BP could both the DC guys,but Tasky isn't beating either.

#22 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#23 Edited by Strider92 (16522 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

Taskmaster on TV was able to match Spider-man in speed and agility. He was also physically overpowering the whole of Spider man's supporting cast and able to learn skills instantly rather than having to wait for the guy to finish moving. TV Tasky was very scary and actually the ONLY good thing about the new Spider-man series as it sucked lol!

#24 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: That's what I was thinking when I made this. He seemed to be in the same playing field as Batman and Deathstroke. Yea that show kinda sucks. This episode surprised me with how cool Taskmaster was though

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16522 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777: Agreed although the show is awful all the characters in it had quantifiable feats and Taskmaster was still making light work of them.