#1 Edited by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Hit-Monkey gets Akimbo P99's with 3 clips each as well as Sai's and Adamantium nunchukes.

Daredevil gets Standard equipment.

Standard equipment for Elektra as well.

Taskmaster gets an Adamantuim Bo staff .

Bullseye gets 200 toothpicks, a Deck of cards and Ten throwing stars.

Battle takes place in Hell's Kitchen- on top of a building 15 meters apart.

Standard Morals.

#2 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 daredevil has defeated both before,,with this team it shouldn't be too tough

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#4 Posted by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2

Reasons? I myself am impartial.

#5 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2

Reasons? I myself am impartial.

Daredevil>Bullseye

Hit Monkey+Elektra>Taskmaster

#6 Posted by jashro44 (21491 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit monkey did take down deadpool and he did shoot spider-man (Granted Peter was distracted but he still shot him which is pretty impressive IMO). Him and elektra can probably hold off taskmaster (who does toy around in character). Daredevil will take bullseye after a good fight. If taskmaster is still standing they should over whelm him for sure once bullseye is out.

#7 Posted by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Whats the starting distance?

#9 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2

Daredevil>Bullseye

Hit Monkey+Elektra>Taskmaster

This.

Vouile

#10 Posted by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@laflux: Whats the starting distance?

I edited the OP.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with team 1.

Taskmaster has already beaten Elektra (quite easily if I remember rightly) in close combat and Hit-Monkey is nowhere near either of them in h2h. DD could beat Bullseye but he won't do that before Taskmaster has beaten the other team not to mention that slight bit of distance gives Bullseye the initial advantage he needs to keep DD at bay buying more time for TM to finish the other 2.

#12 Posted by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I'll go with team 1.

Taskmaster has already beaten Elektra (quite easily if I remember rightly) in close combat and Hit-Monkey is nowhere near either of them in h2h. DD could beat Bullseye but he won't do that before Taskmaster has beaten the other team not to mention that slight bit of distance gives Bullseye the initial advantage he needs to keep DD at bay buying more time for TM to finish the other 2.

Its a late reply I know, but Hit-Monkey has beaten Bullseye H2H before with Nun-Chucks. Bullseye has of course beaten Elektra H2H too.

#13 Posted by dondave (37251 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (43146 posts) - - Show Bio

Automatic loss for team 2 due to having Hit-Monkey.

Staff
#15 Posted by randomcharachter (326 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil kills Bullseye and Taskmaster kills elektra but he can't keep up with against DD and Hit Monkey

#16 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I'll go with team 1.

When?

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

I'll go with team 1.

Its a late reply I know, but Hit-Monkey has beaten Bullseye H2H before with Nun-Chucks. Bullseye has of course beaten Elektra H2H too.

She's also beaten him.

#17 Posted by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Automatic loss for team 2 due to having Hit-Monkey.

K4TZ why you no like Hit-Monkey?

#18 Posted by boschePG (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Monkey is a beast. He already took out Bullseye and Deadpool fears the dude

#19 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Daredevil fts.

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@Strider92 said:

I'll go with team 1.

When?

Here:

#21 Posted by boschePG (2314 posts) - - Show Bio

this could go either way. Daredevil has beaten Taskmaster. Scans are easily available online. If you take it like that I could say HitMonkey beats Bullseye again and DD and Elektra take on Taskmaser. I guess its who fights who

#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Strider92 said:

I'll go with team 1.

When?

Here:

He catches her off guard by using Matt's fighting style which she recognizes. A few pages later she wrecks him in just a couple of shots. Along with Bushwacker, Boomerang and a couple others too.

#23 Edited by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: That seems vastly overplaying Elektra's ability considering Taskmaster has stalemated Captain America twice and held his own against him even though Cap had prep and he didn't.

#24 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Pokeysteve: That seems vastly overplaying Elektra's ability considering Taskmaster has stalemated Captain America twice and held his own against him even though Cap had prep and he didn't.

Elektra is underrated. Taskmaster probably thought so too because of their first encounter. Elektra is good.

#25 Edited by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: She is underrated I won't deny that but unless Tasky is jobbing or not taking the fight seriously I don't see any reason he should not take a solid majority given his consistent feats against harder opponents like Cap.

#26 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: That's the thing with hand to hand stuff. It's kind of like rock, paper, scissor. Rock beats scissor but always loses to paper. Then you have characters like Tasky and Shiva who are so good they are often used as tools to boost other characters skill levels or make a point. I can post a scan of the fight a little later and it might make you feel better. You can tell he thought she was going to go down easy again.

#27 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have scans of Cap and TM fight in Battles scars, I think they fought more then once in that? Also TM fought Nick Furys son or someone else can't remember.

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: I can appreciate your point and this is something that crops up a lot in comics under different circumstances. Elektra is a top tier fighter and Taskmaster is a notorious jobber so it doesn't surprise me he may have lost to her. Heck they had him lose to Moon Knight which really hacked me off....lol

#29 Edited by laflux (15849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Pokeysteve: I can appreciate your point and this is something that crops up a lot in comics under different circumstances. Elektra is a top tier fighter and Taskmaster is a notorious jobber so it doesn't surprise me he may have lost to her. Heck they had him lose to Moon Knight which really hacked me off....lol

MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU NO RATE HIT-MONKEY!!!!!!!!

But seriously, Bullet-Timing, Beating Bullseye senseless, managing to hit Spider-Man and Deadpool with his shots. The Monkey isn't to be trifled with.

#30 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7507 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster and Bullseye.

#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

#32 Posted by themimegogo (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

vs

Hit-Monkey gets Akimbo P99's with 3 clips each as well as Sai's and Adamantium nunchukes.

Daredevil gets Standard equipment.

Standard equipment for Elektra as well.

Taskmaster gets an Adamantuim Bo staff .

Bullseye gets 200 toothpicks, a Deck of cards and Ten throwing stars.

Battle takes place in Hell's Kitchen- on top of a building 15 meters apart.

Standard Morals.

@Pokeysteve said:

@Strider92 said:

I'll go with team 1.

When?

Here:

Which comic were these from? Elektra 4, 5 or 7? or from somewhere else?

#33 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#34 Posted by Pokeysteve (8288 posts) - - Show Bio