#1 Edited by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
Tarzan

VS. 

The fight is random and take's place in the Savage Land.
#2 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, hey, good match up. 

They both swing around to get from place to place!
#3 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

id say spidey. he has like everything tarzan does strength , speed , and he has his spidey sense , and doesnt need vines .

#4 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is a lot faster and he can KO Tarzan very very easily!
#5 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

which version of tarzan is being used?

#6 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Tarzan

#7 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man outclasses Tarzan in every concievable way.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223807 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man wins easy
#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#10 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
"Spidey is a lot faster and he can KO Tarzan very very easily! "
#11 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

'look out here comes the spider... '
whats that in his hand?
oh god its a human heart!
...there goes the spider-man'

#12 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Tarzan is basically the spiderman of the jungle.  He always has a vine to swing from right when he needs it.

#13 Edited by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji said:

"id say spidey. he has like everything tarzan does strength, speed, and he has his spidey sense, and doesnt need vines."

This is the 1912 - 1965 Tarzan, who is not afraid to kill and is like "Kraven the Hunter meets Ka-Zar".     

@capall said:

"which version of tarzan is being used? "

This is the Tarzan from the 1912 - 1965 novels, created by Edgar Rice Burroughs. 

#14 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman vs Human. Spiderman wins without trying10/10

#15 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Must be a spite thread against Tarzan here.

#16 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang: 

This is the 1912 - 1965 Tarzan, who is not afraid to kill and is like "Kraven the Hunter meets Ka-Zar".    

Tarzan is not as skilled as either Kraven or Ka-Zar. He has no training in hand-to-hand combat techniques other than what he learned from gorillas. 
Spider-Man outclasses Tarzan on every level. 
Tarzan has human strength, Spider-Man can bench at least 10 tons. 
Tarzan has human speed and agility, Spider-Man has superhuman speed and agility (he is one of the most agile people in the MU). 
Tarzan has crudely-made spears and knives, Spider-Man has multi-purpose web-shooters. 
Tarzan spends his time fighting jungle animals, Spider-Man spends his time fighting supervillians with an incredible variety of superhuman abilities. 
Tarzan has nothing that can even touch Spider-Man's automatic danger sense.
#17 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy wins this. 
Side question: How strong is Tarzan, anyhow? 
I mean, he regularly holds his own to gorillas, right? 
Gorillas are pretty strong, but estimates are all over the place (some say they can benchpress 2 tons).
This chimp, at 170, is said to be 6-7 times stronger than the average man.

#18 Edited by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: The 1912 - 1965 Tarzan has fought  full grown bull apes and gorillas, rhinos, crocodiles, pythons, sharks, tigers, man-size seahorses (once) and even dinosaurs (when he visited Pellucidar).  His  strength, speed, agility, reflexes, flexibility, climbing, clinging, leaping and 
swimming ability are above average in comparison to most humans.     

He can learn a new language in days and thus speaks many languages, including that of the Mangani ("Great-Ape"), French, English, Dutch, German, Swahili, many Bantu dialects, ancient Greek, ancient Latin, Mayan, the languages of the Ant-Men and of Pellucidar and  is also capable of communicating with many species of jungle animals. 

Tarzan is an master  adventurer, hunter, trapper and fisherman. Who uses hand made knifes, spears & bows and arrows as weapons.     

@Braise:
 Tarzan has wrestled full grown bull apes and gorillas, rhinos, crocodiles, pythons, sharks, tigers, man -size seahorses (once) and even dinosaurs (when he visited Pellucidar).     

#19 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@NightFang: 

Tarzan is not as skilled as either Kraven or Ka-Zar. He has no training in hand-to-hand combat techniques other than what he learned from gorillas. Spider-Man outclasses Tarzan on every level. Tarzan has human strength, Spider-Man can bench at least 10 tons. Tarzan has human speed and agility, Spider-Man has superhuman speed and agility (he is one of the most agile people in the MU). Tarzan has crudely-made spears and knives, Spider-Man has multi-purpose web-shooters. Tarzan spends his time fighting jungle animals, Spider-Man spends his time fighting supervillians with an incredible variety of superhuman abilities. Tarzan has nothing that can even touch Spider-Man's automatic danger sense. "

I liked every sentence in you're post. Well done!

@hdorman1 said:
"'look out here comes the spider... 'whats that in his hand? oh god its a human heart! ...there goes the spider-man' "

This was so funny i liked it.
#20 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

tarzan vs mowgli would be a better fight.

#21 Posted by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio

@WindCloud said:

"Must be a spite thread against Tarzan here. "

Yeah, it looks that way.

@spidey 15:
Thinks, man.

#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:  

His  strength, speed, agility, reflexes, flexibility, climbing, clinging, leaping and 
swimming ability are above average in comparison to most humans. 

He is definitely an Olympic-level athlete, and judging by his feats may be nearing peak human. But the fact remains that Tarzan has no actual superhuman attributes, while Spider-Man is superhuman in every area.  

#23 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man beats tarzan's ass Spider-man is way faster agile, and stronger. Not to mention his spidey sense would prevent tarzan from even landing a hit on spidey. Spider-man webs Tarzan in the face, and punches the crap out of him KO tarzan. So yeah... 

Spidey wins(8-2)

#24 Posted by Sherlock (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

Tarzan doesnt really have much in the way of fighting skills either does he?

#25 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Tarzan's toys can do this:  

#26 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
"Tarzan's toys can do this:  

"

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!
#27 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio

it be a good fight... Tarzan would have the upper hand for a while since there in the savage land... but SPideys Spider-Sense... would keep him on track... until... the Webbing gets him...

#28 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Yung ANcient One said:
"it be a good fight... Tarzan would have the upper hand for a while since their in the savage land... but SPideys Spider-Sense... would keep him on track... until... the Webbing gets him..."

Exept the webbing a punch from spidey will give us the same result.
#29 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge: i had that toy too
#30 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey because he's stronger

#31 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey big time win with ease.
#32 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@the darknessss said:
" spidey big time win with ease. "
i agree. even if the jungle is tarzan's advantage, Spidey has "danger sense"
#33 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins because he is superior to Tarzan in every physical way,has better weapons and can sense danger

#34 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" Spider-Man wins because he is superior to Tarzan in every physical way,has better weapons and can sense danger "
i agree.
#35 Edited by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: Yeah but then again, this is the same Tarzan whe beat a Predator in the comics. I already said Tarzan has fought dinosaurs in the  
Pellucidar, witch is just like the Savage Land but underground and begin a master hunter and trapper  would make this better for him.  

@Sherlock said:

"Tarzan doesnt really have much in the way of fighting skills either does he? "

Tarzan has fought some of the strongest and fastest  animals in the would.

@Matezoide said:

"Spider-Man wins because he is superior to Tarzan in every physical way,has better weapons and can sense danger "

Tarzan has lived in the jungle for years, giving him better survival skill's. Witch make fighting in the Savage Land easy  for him. Tarzan has animal like senses, that lets him see, hear & smell better then most humans. I think in some stories Tarzan has "senses " changes in the weather and earthquakes.
#36 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:  

Tarzan has fought some of the strongest and fastest  animals in the would.

I believe Sherlock was referring to hand-to-hand combat skill/training. He is fast/strong/agile enough to take down predatorial animals, but his main advantage over them is using his superior intelligence to outthink and outfight them. He has precious little experience in fighting a human who is just as intelligent as he is.   

Tarzan has lived in the jungle for years, giving him better survival skill's. Witch make fighting in the Savage Land easy  for him. Tarzan has animal like senses, that lets him see, hear & smell better then most humans. I think in some stories Tarzan has "senses " changes in the weather and earthquakes. 

It's true that Tarzan has a bit of an advantage being in his home turf, but this environment will better Spider-Man's skills just as much. A jungle arena will allow Spider-Man to make full use of his vastly superior speed, agility, and wall-crawling.

And while Tarzan's enhanced senses give him great survival skills, they won't do all that much to help him in a deathmatch. 

#37 Posted by Obtrusive (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
" tarzan vs mowgli would be a better fight. "
Tarzan would win this one to unless mowgli could tag in baloo
#38 Posted by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus: You may be right, but I still think it would make a entertaining fight.
#39 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
"@Power NeXus: You may be right, but I still think it would make a entertaining fight. "

True dat
#40 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since I hate Tarzan, let's say Spider-Man

#41 Posted by Maniac2312 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey.......

#42 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" tarzan vs mowgli would be a better fight. "
Tarzan would win this one to unless mowgli could tag in baloo "
i think tarzan would win too, but isnt mowgli just as strong as tarzan?
#43 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man battlerapes

#44 Posted by korak225 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I am a Tarzan fan, this is a total squash match. With his web-spinning abilities, Spider Man will have the jungle lord wrapped up and helpless in seconds in any environment. Tarzan's only chance is overconfidence on the part of Spider Man or massive help from his jungle friends.

#45 Posted by James_Lockart (347 posts) - - Show Bio

SM ftw bruvs !

#46 Posted by dondave (34336 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#47 Posted by Rainx20 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man would take a dump on Tarzan not even a fight Kraven basically is Tarzan in a way...

#48 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man Stomps.

This is a complete mismatch

#49 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5376 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man