Tarzan vs MCU Captain America

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

So I was just re-watching Disney's Tarzan, and I've gotta say the dude is a complete stud. He's definitely a match for the top tier street levelers, so I'll put him up against the best. Here's some comparative relevant feats:

-Healing Factor: He got slashed right across the chest by a leopard and was cut badly. The wound progressively shrunk until it was healed in a matter of minutes. Disney did confirm that Elsa's parents from Frozen were the same as Tarzan's parents, so like Elsa, it is possible he has a mutant gene that gives him a slight healing factor. This isn't toon force either, because when he got shot in the shoulder, the bullet was still inside him and he needed to bandage the wound. Just like Steve did.

-Enhanced Strength: Tarzan dented the steel hull of a ship when he was being held captive with his punches. Not to mention he tangles with silverback gorillas and leopards just about daily.

-Skills: As mentioned, he wrestles with Silverback Gorillas, and wins, quite often. He even choked out the alpha male. He has bullet time reaction as well, dodging several shots that were fired at him from no more than 15 yards away. He's obviously extremely agile with his tree sliding and swinging, which he translated to a less natural environment when he evaded all of the poachers on the ship by leaping great distances. He can do all of this while fighting leopards, giant snakes, or gangs of pirate/poachers as well.

So here are the rules: No gear, strictly hand to hand. Fight takes place on a freighter ship, just like where Steve fought Batroc. Fight to K.O. or Incapacitation. Who wins?

Tarzan versus Captain America

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Namor_Curry

Personal Opinions:

Tarzan outclasses Steve when it comes to pure agility and speed. Strength-wise, I would call it even. Captain America's big advantage is his training however. He's combined every martial art known to man to suit his amped up physicals. Yet, Tarzan has mastered fighting off all sorts of wild animals and tailored his own fighting style around that. It would definitely be interesting to see how they match up. I would say Tarzan might be able to pull off a win eventually, but 6/10 I'd give it to Steve. Very close fight.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Tarzan.

Any specific reasons?

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Yeah, how the fighting styles would match up is definitely the most interesting part of this whole thing to me. I think Steve has some strength feats of his own to at least even things out regarding power output, but Tarzan is a lot quicker.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump due to civil war

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers