Target: DeathStroke

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

A price has been put on Deathstrokes head and a lot of assassins want to try and cash it in. ( pre-Flashpoint DS)

No Caption Provided

-Deathstroke has 9 hours prep (He is not allowed to blow up the building however and must remain inside at all times)

-The assassins are all fighting for the prize money so they will try to stop one another taking the prize.

-Civilians are present in and outside the building morals are on (don't know if that's going to help much considering most of them are killers)

-The assassins are only allowed to use their H2H and gun skills nothing else (for example Elektra cannot use silent scream, telepathy etc..)

-Takes place at night. The assassin's are trying to draw as little attention as possible so will try an avoid killing civilians

-First one to kill Deathstroke wins

The Assassins:

-Sam Fisher (SplinterCell): has his stealth suit, silenced Usp .45, silenced G36, 4 flashbangs, combat knife

-Elektra (Marvel): twin sai's, 10 throwing knives, Katana, 1 smoke grenade

-Black Widow (Marvel): combat knife, widows bite, Usp .45, 1 flashbang

-Chameleon (Marvel): unlimited mask changes, combat knife, snub nose revolver, 2 flashbangs

- Agent 47 (Hitman): Desert Eagle, 4 smoke grenades, combat knife, M16 assault rifle

-Mystique (Marvel): twin Colt M1911's, combat knife

-Scorpion (Mortal Kombat): Kunai rope, Katana, 1 flashbang

-Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid): Barreta p226, combat knife, G36 assault rifle

-TaskMaster (Marvel): equipement generator he stole from SHEILD, twin revolvers

-V (V for Vendetta): Throwing knives, Katana, 3 smoke grenades, silenced Usp .45

-The Killer II/Wesley Gibson (Wanted): has his stealth suit, twin M9 pistols, combat knife.

So who will kill Deathstroke or will he manage to survive?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Deathstroke wins.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis

Deathstroke is bored and underwhelmed by the lack of actual challenges.

DXmagma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DXmagma

Snake.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992
LiroyJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiroyJenkins

Still Deathstroke with prep will dominate this scenario.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

Mystique could take this. I would say chameleon ... but he was beat by aunt may and I don't recall how well of a fighter he actually was. Even if mystique is found out and it goes to H2H she has a chance IMO. Taskmaster could also win this ... but dunno I give this to mystique as she wouldn't have to battle other contestants as she would just disguise herself.

@Strider92: Based on your scan wesley could probably take him down ... I just hesitate to say that as I don't know anything about him but your scans.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@sandiego008: I wasn't really saying he'd be the one to kill him I was just trying to explain to another poster that this is not an easy challenge for Deathstroke to pass and that its not a stomp in Deathstrokes favor. I could have used another character but I just happened to have Wanted scans on my pc.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By ReVamp

Killer takes this due to cheap shot. He can go both Invisible and Intangible. Deathstroke takes the rest though.

Never mind, I just saw the rules, DS takes this.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ReVamp

Also I'm pretty sure that you mean that pre-Flashpoint Deathstroke.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@ReVamp: that's the DS that isn't a 2 tonner right?

and I didn't know Killer could go intangible? or invisible for that matter where was that demonstrated? (I never saw him do it in the comics)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ReVamp

@Strider92 said:

@ReVamp: that's the one that isn't a 2 tonner right?

I'm pretty sure he's at least a 1.5er. But yeah, that's the one you mean. By saying pre New-Earth you're actually saying the version pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths, when the character was about 5 years old.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@ReVamp: ah ok I don't follow Dc regularly and their storylines have a tendancy to get mixed up in my head i'll change it now.

and I didn't know Killer could go intangible? or invisible for that matter. Where was that demonstrated? (I never saw him do it in the comics)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReVamp

@Strider92 said:

@ReVamp: ah ok I don't follow Dc regularly and their storylines have a tendancy to get mixed up in my head i'll change it now.

and I didn't know Killer could go intangible? or invisible for that matter. Where was that demonstrated? (I never saw him do it in the comics)

I can't remember where he went invisible off the top of my head, but in a flashback his father is seen using intangibility to get into his son's house. Taking into account his son inherited the same suit...

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathsHead2

Everyone dies.(almost) Black Widow stays hidden... nails Deathstroke with the "Widow's Bite", stunning him. Dumps her clip in his face, then lobotomizes him with the Combat Knife for the win! ; ) This scenario reminds me of a certain movie... "Mean Guns" anyone?! Lol!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strider1992

@DeathsHead2 said:

This scenario reminds me of a certain movie... "Mean Guns" anyone?! Lol!

Really? I'm gonna Google that movie right now!

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeathsHead2

Christopher Lambert, Ice T, some memorable "others". It's pretty decent, for a lower budget movie. Should have a "Cult Following" somewhere online. ; )

Tigerstriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Tigerstriper

Taskmaster

I can picture him sitting in the security room watching everyone fight DS one by one, learning their moves as well as his. He'll be even more effective if he finds the time to watch DS in fast forward. If anyone looks like they're coming to close to killing the target, he interrupts and takes them out for the win.