Tao vs Fantomex

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By coolguyr99

Morals Off, Fantomex has no guns. Sorry if this is Spite I don't know too much about each character.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By daak1212

This probably is but then again Im not sure. I guess it comes down to who can kill who first (that sounds stupid but let me explain) If Fantomexe can misdirect first then well he wins but if Tao does any type of influence he wins, he can use the most subtle of movements to win but then again Im not sure how he would fair against someone like Exe

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@daak1212 said:

This probably is but then again Im not sure. I guess it comes down to who can kill who first (that sounds stupid but let me explain) If Fantomexe can misdirect first then well he wins but if Tao does any type of influence he wins, he can use the most subtle of movements to win but then again Im not sure how he would fair against someone like Exe

This.

coolguyr99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By coolguyr99

Bump

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rumble Man

Tao takes this

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By kheranlord12

What are fantonmex feats. I know everthing about TAO since i have all his comic apperance so i am able enough to give insight into this battle but i know of Fantonmex the only comic apperance that i have of him is weapon-x 29.

Namtomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Namtomex

Fantomex destroys Tao.

Tao will try to look inside Fantomex's mind, but little does he know, Fantomex A) has special ceramics around his mask/head that block telepaths/mind reading, and B) will cast an illusion of what Tao sees in his mind, making Tao see the wrong thing.

Fantomex then puts Tao on what is pretty much an acid trip by creating insane illusions and Tao is freaking out.

Fantomex then gauges Tao's eyes out, and proceeds to do mean things that will surely kill Tao.

And for the record, Fantomex can kill anyone in 1 on 1 combat

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By kheranlord12

@Namtomex said:

Fantomex destroys Tao.

Tao will try to look inside Fantomex's mind, but little does he know, Fantomex A) has special ceramics around his mask/head that block telepaths/mind reading, and B) will cast an illusion of what Tao sees in his mind, making Tao see the wrong thing.

Fantomex then puts Tao on what is pretty much an acid trip by creating insane illusions and Tao is freaking out.

Fantomex then gauges Tao's eyes out, and proceeds to do mean things that will surely kill Tao.

And for the record, Fantomex can kill anyone in 1 on 1 combat

Tao does not have any psionic powers. The only power that TAO has is super intelligence and he also a really great manipulator(NLP). What are Fantomex abilites what are his feats?

Namtomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Namtomex

Fantomex's abilities:

- "Misdirection" - he can cast illusions on large numbers of people at one time. It can fool even the most powerful telepaths and geniuses, such as Jean Grey/Phoenix and Professor X (who both thought they were talking to Fantomex's grandmother, but the grandmother was just an illusion). It's basically just extremely powerful illusion casting. Auto-hypnosis is also included in this ability. He can convince people that someone is the love of their life.

- He has 3 brains, making him very intelligent.

- All of his "natural" skills are superior to most heroes: acrobatic skills, marksmanship skills, acrobatic marksmanship skills, hand-to-hand fighting skills, coordination, agility, intelligence, stamina, strength, speed, healing, etc.

- Expert at reading body language

- His mask/helmet thingy has special ceramic tiles in it that make him immune to any sort of mental/psychic manipulation. Even the most powerful telepaths, such as Professor X, Jean Grey/Phoenix, and Psylocke, are unable to get inside his head.

- He can enter an outer-body state where he can see himself from outside of his body, usually to perform surgery on himself if injured.

- He has "nano-active" blood - microscopic "nanites" or robots were injected into his bloodstream and make him incapable of believing anything "greater than himself such as gods or supernatural beings" (I guess by supernatural beings they mean like deities, because he is a comic character and is constantly surrounded by "supernatural beings"). He is extremely confident because he knows he is the master of his fate and he is the only person who can control him.

- He has an external nervous system, known as E.V.A., which is like a metal flying saucer thingy. They share the same mind, so EVA can be in a completely different place and Fantomex will know everything about that place. It is great for recon, providing intel, and many other things.

(I got most of this on wikipedia so check that out if you want more info or something).

I guess his weakness is that if you chop his head off or something he'll die, but that's extremely hard to do. It's tough to sneak up on him because of E.V.A., and even if he isn't aware of your presence, he can probably have an illusion cast so that anyone who is in a general area is inside an illusion. If for some reason he lost his misdirection power and supernatural abilities, and was only left with his natural/physical abilities and guns, he is still an extremely skilled marksman and could probably hold his own against anyone in a firefight, but it is possible to defeat him in that case. Or in purely hand-to-hand combat, without any powers, he could probably be beaten by someone around Captain America's level or higher.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Jean-Phillipe.