Tao v Saint of Killers

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Face off time between Tao & Saint of Killers.

Battle takes place in the Sahara Desert Dawn.

Fighters start 20 foot apart.

SOK doesnt get his colts for the first hour of battle.

No BFR.

Who Wins?

ps -sorry for the lack of images for some reason it wont allow it :-(

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

SoK. I have no idea how Tao intends on getting inside the mind of an entity that has knowledge of how the universe works and how to kill God. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

@Illuminatus said:

SoK. I have no idea how Tao intends on getting inside the mind of an entity that has knowledge of how the universe works and how to kill God.

Void had knowledge of how the universe works (she rebooted the multiverse in Worldstorm) and Tao got into her head. SOK's knowledge of how to kill God is limited to what anyone else's knowledge of killing anyone is: have weapon, will use.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Illuminatus said:

SOK is full of Hate/Rage so that could be one way IE -Showing him images of his dieing family & Tao as some sort of Saviour.

Suicide is painless..

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

Void had knowledge of how the universe works (she rebooted the multiverse in Worldstorm) and Tao got into her head. SOK's knowledge of how to kill God is limited to what anyone else's knowledge of killing anyone is: have weapon, will use.

Wasn't aware of this. Did she have some sort of previous, traumatic incident in her life that Tao was aware of in their encounter?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

Wasn't aware of this. Did she have some sort of previous, traumatic incident in her life that Tao was aware of in their encounter?

I don't think the specifics were ever revealed, just that shortly before World's End Tao had used his manipulation to enslave Void. And Tao himself should be privy to how the universe works since he coerced Max Faraday into revealing the Creation Equation to him.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

I don't think the specifics were ever revealed, just that shortly before World's End Tao had used his manipulation to enslave Void. And Tao himself should be privy to how the universe works since he coerced Max Faraday into revealing the Creation Equation to him.

Well, knowledge on how the Wildstorm universe works, at any rate. :P 

I see your point though. I guess it's a stomp in favor of Tao because he has a whole hour to not have to worry about getting shot in the head.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

Well, knowledge on how the Wildstorm universe works, at any rate. :P I see your point though. I guess it's a stomp in favor of Tao because he has a whole hour to not have to worry about getting shot in the head.

If SOK gets his hands on him believe me he will rip his head off..Hes that strong.A nuke landed on his head & not only survived but broke free from the rumble Lol..

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

Don't really know anything about Tao so I can't really comment but I can safely say that if SOK can last an hour and get his colts then its over.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It don't know about Toa, but if he can turn bullets into butterflies, why can't he do the same to the colt or its bullets?

Just going off his wiki profile...

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

Saint Of Killers.