whats so different about this guy?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By velle37

Tangent Superman ftw. Good battle, one I'd love to see. Was gonna make this thread myself :P

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

What are Tangent Superman's feats?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

bump

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

why does he win? I thought Majestros was vastly superior and had syrong TP resistance

JairamGanpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By JairamGanpat

LMAO "The Black Guy"

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

@jeanroygrant said:

What are Tangent Superman's feats?

@The Rookie said:

whats so different about this guy?

Harvey Dent has unrivaled telekinetic powers. He has used his telekinesis, in combination with his superb intellect, to alter his physiology and grant himself new powers. His telekinetic abilities were able to effortlessly restrain John Stewart and prevent John from being able to use his ring. He also took control of Guy Gardner's ring and forced him to attack Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

Other telekinetic feats of Harvey are:

Harvey's other abilities:

Harvey placed an entire naval fleet on land.

He lifted an aircraft carrier out of the water and carried it away as if it “had wings.”

Harvey's TK shields are strong enough to take blows from Superman.

Harvey contained the fall out of a nuclear bomb using his TK shields.

He stopped Superman's lungs and heart from functioning

Harvey is a masterful technopath (has the ability to communicate with machines). Harvey is able to scan emails with his mind and store the information in his memory. Harvey can also download computer hard drives using only his mind. Harvey has used his technopathic abilities to fly a squadron of fighter jets that did not have pilots. Mr. Dent is also a powerful telepath. He has been shown to read and erase minds without effort. Harvey can also sense the presence of super powered beings anywhere on the planet.

Harvey posseses the ability to see the future or ESP. He demonstrates this ability when he tells his wife that he knew she would have an affair before she did it. Another instance is when New Earth's heroes were surprised that Harvey was predicting their moves. Wally West stated that Harvey Dent "knows everything!"

Harvey once used his powers to power the city of New York (Earth-9). This feat was likely a combination of Harvey’s telekinetic and technopathic abilities or it maybe that he has some control over electricity. It should be noted that Harvey has destroyed several buildings by manipulating the electrical currents within the walls of the buildings.

Other abilities of Harvey are that he is able to sense beings that are in alternate realities, He can also learn a century’s worth of knowledge in a hour. Harvey has shown the ability to teleport and is said to be 1,000,000 times more evolved than that of an average human.

@Hyperlight said:

why does he win? I thought Majestros was vastly superior and had syrong TP resistance

These are both badly written characters with stupid powers, and stupid fighting ways. Noone should win here because it's stupid. If I had to give a serious answer, it would be that Majestic would most probably go somewhere far away and build a machine to beat him...which is also stupid. hey Dex what do you think:

Yeah probably cause I'm in this thread.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Hyperlight said:

Majestic from the scans I seen is Slightly Stronger to superman, like SBP is to Superman. He is way smarter and better skilled but thats it.

From what it sounds of Tangent Supes here he wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Tangent Superman.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hyperlight

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyperlight said:

Majestic from the scans I seen is Slightly Stronger to superman, like SBP is to Superman. He is way smarter and better skilled but thats it.

From what it sounds of Tangent Supes here he wins.

so your saying majestros physical abilities and TP resistance arent enough to fight Harvey?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@Hyperlight: From the many Scans of his suppose superior feats I dont see any proof he is better than Superman but in Skill and Brains.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By darktiger

agree with ks and aztek

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hyperlight

@CadenceV2 said:

@Hyperlight: From the many Scans of his suppose superior feats I dont see any proof he is better than Superman but in Skill and Brains.

i would think he is but i guess thats not what we should be talking about hahaha

Avatar image for braziliannumberone
BrazilianNumberOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tangent Superman