This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by justice teen (445 posts) - - Show Bio

In a battle of sexy, witty, dangerous, resourcefulness, seductiveness, and most useful to have? Also to even things out let take away emma powers.

#2 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma in everything

#3 Posted by Erik (32029 posts) - - Show Bio

Virtually invulnerable, high order psychic... or some crazy evil, powerless girl with daddy issues?

#4 Posted by Ms. Omega (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

Emma in everything

@Erik said:

Virtually invulnerable, high order psychic... or some crazy evil, powerless girl with daddy issues?

Yup pretty much this.

#5 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Virtually invulnerable, high order psychic... or some crazy evil, powerless girl with daddy issues?

#6 Posted by Nefarious (19507 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost.

#7 Edited by Le_Piaf (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Why take away Emma's powers?Whats the point of using her then?

#8 Posted by justice teen (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Le_Piaf: because she is extremely all the things i mention with or without her powers, but her psychic powers give her and unfair advantage in this battle. I wont to know when these two are put in the same scenario, who is better,

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37561 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the Frostitution Revolution press onward.

Moderator
#10 Edited by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma. I don't think Talia can do anything to get past her durability.

#11 Posted by Erik (32029 posts) - - Show Bio

@justice teen said:

@Le_Piaf: because she is extremely all the things i mention with or without her powers, but her psychic powers give her and unfair advantage in this battle. I wont to know when these two are put in the same scenario, who is better,

Do you realize that it does not make it even to take away Emma's powers?

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

No powers? Talia beats Emma. Shes a much better fighter.

#13 Posted by GrandHarrier (121 posts) - - Show Bio

In a battle of the sexy, Talia always wins.

#14 Edited by God_Spawn (37561 posts) - - Show Bio

But yeah, it really isn't fair if Emma has her powers or not. Either she stomps or gets stomped.

Moderator
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

But yeah, it really isn't fair if Emma has her powers or not. Either she stomps or gets stomped.

Yup.

Moderator