entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#101  Edited By entropy_aegis

@kcaz said:

talia 3, catwoman 0. talia is like the black widow of DC, she is a master in h2h and weapon combat, so she claims the 1st 2 roundsa. 3rd round, i think talia is the better girl for batman, afterall, they already had a child

Um Talia has ZERO similarities with Natasha,Sasha Bordeaux/Black Queen is DC's BW or atleast was before this damned reboot.@gunxlinger said:

@kcaz said:

talia 3, catwoman 0. talia is like the black widow of DC, she is a master in h2h and weapon combat, so she claims the 1st 2 roundsa. 3rd round, i think talia is the better girl for batman, afterall, they already had a child

In "The Knights of Tomorrow!",Catwoman is Batman's wife and the mother of Damian, instead of Talia.

Also the Huntress is Catwoman and Batmans daughter i believe.

A non canon cartoon which was eventually revealed to be a tale made up by Alfred.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#102  Edited By Saren

@entropy_aegis said:

@ShadowKing said:

@HBKTimHBK: Pretty much. Her feats are quite impressive.

Can you show these feats?i must be missing something.

She judo-flipped Bane in Bane of the Demon, I wanted to scream.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@ShadowKing said:

@HBKTimHBK: Pretty much. Her feats are quite impressive.

Can you show these feats?i must be missing something.

She judo-flipped Bane in Bane of the Demon, I wanted to scream.

Eh that was cause

A) He was shocked by the loyalty of her men.

B) He did'nt consider women worthy of his attention then.

She has however stalemated Black Canary.

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 15

#104  Edited By cosmo111687

1) Talia. In combat Catwoman relies mainly on her agility, claws, and bullwhip. With nothing but her agility, she's at a disadvantage. Also, even though she has basic hand-to-hand combat training from Wildcat and the Armless master, I don't think that beats League of Assassin training.

2) Catwoman. With her bullwhip she'll have a range advantage (and a means of disarming Talia) and with her claws she'll have a hand-to-hand combat advantage.

3) Gotham. Batman doesn't have time to devote to either woman, really.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Saren

@cosmo111687 said:

1) Talia. In combat Catwoman relies mainly on her agility, claws, and bullwhip. With nothing but her agility, she's at a disadvantage. Also, even though she has basic hand-to-hand combat training from Wildcat and the Armless master, I don't think that beats League of Assassin training.

Selina defeated Talia's entire group of personal bodyguards by herself, that's LOA training for you. Talia was kicked into a wall by Hush, who Selina beat up and tortured.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@cosmo111687 said:

2) Catwoman. With her bullwhip she'll have a range advantage (and a means of disarming Talia) and with her claws she'll have a hand-to-hand combat advantage.

3) Gotham. Batman doesn't have time to devote to either woman, really.

Haha, very good answer.

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By cosmo111687

@CitizenBane: Eh. In comic books, "bodyguard" is just another word for "cannon fodder". As for Hush, I could just as easily say "Hush tore out Selina's heart" but that just proves that when it comes to Hush, it's really not a matter of personal combat skill as much as who has the jump on the other person.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Saren

@cosmo111687 said:

@CitizenBane: Eh. In comic books, "bodyguard" is just another word for "cannon fodder". As for Hush, I could just as easily say "Hush tore out Selina's heart" but that just proves that when it comes to Hush, it's really not a matter of personal combat skill as much as who has the jump on the other person.

That's exactly my point, receiving the same training doesn't mean you have the same level of skill. Shiva and Ubu received the same training. Shiva has beaten Batman while Ubu has lost to Alfred. Hush got the jump on Selina because she was shocked to see Bruce's face underneath the bandages, he kicked Talia into the wall without any such advantage.

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By cosmo111687

@CitizenBane said:

@cosmo111687 said:

That's exactly my point, receiving the same training doesn't mean you have the same level of skill. Shiva and Ubu received the same training. Shiva has beaten Batman while Ubu has lost to Alfred. Hush got the jump on Selina because she was shocked to see Bruce's face underneath the bandages, he kicked Talia into the wall without any such advantage.

Haha. Good point. :)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By entropy_aegis

@CitizenBane said:

@cosmo111687 said:

Ubu is'nt one person though,the Dixon horror mask version would destroy Alfred,and Hush did have any advantage.Talia wanted Prometheus's key but Hush was refusing to operate on him.

Later that Prometheus was revealed to be Chad Graham,the cosmic key ended up in JSA headquarters(which was again retconned in to being back with Chad).

Hush returns was crap which has been ignored by the Batwriters.

I guess Deathstroke too is afraid of Hush,since he stood there and did nothing.

DocHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DocHurt

Cat

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one i give to Talia mainly because her father is the leader of the league of assassins so it stands to reasons that she have excellent fighting skills. Also base off everything I have seen Talia only fight when she has no other choice( meaning she can use her charm or brains) and has shown that she could kill batman easily if she wanted to.

Round two: Talia again. she has awesome toys

Round three: Talia. She connects with Bruce on a level no one else can. They are both damage, in need of help, and they understand each other. They want to be together, but their obligations wont allow it. Hell this is a comic version of what Shakespeare would make.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey boss, I found this:

Loading Video...

TheWaterbender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Talia wins. She trained her entire life in various martial arts. Catwoman trained with Ted Grant for how long? A couple of month? Same with Armless master. Exceptional gymnastic skills won't help her that much.

2) Talia again. Especially if she uses gun. Pulling a trigger is way faster, than using a whip.

3) Hard to say. Depends on time of continuity. Classic Talia wins. Since Hush, Catwoman wins. In Arkham City, Talia wins :)

m7md-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By m7md-gamer

@nasar7:

@nasar7 said:

Talia takes 1 and 2 easy.

Round 3 is a bit closer. Much as I love Catwoman, I don't think she's on Batman's level. I think Talia is more on his level intellectually and physically. Except for the whole being an evil (misguided?) terrorist/assassin thing. Still, I'll give it to her. Plus she's his baby mama.

yes she have damian and she but a price upon his head who kill damain he will get 500,000,000 i think what kind mother do that that b***h

carnwennan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talia takes rounds one and two. Talia's combat abilities have always been slightly underrated but she is smart. Much like Batman she can see the weaknesses and exploit them effortlessly. Catwoman is agile and very acrobatic in her combat style which gives her an advantage over most others but she isn't a natural tactician like Talia. This would ultimately be Catwoman's disadvantage in any fight against Talia.

As for round three I have to give it to Catwoman. If romantic compatibility simply boiled down to similar mindsets and combat skills than Talia would win but healthy relationships are based on trust. I don't really believe that in any continuity Batman could ever truly trust Talia. She's always been torn between her loyalty to her father (and by extension, the league) and her love of Batman. It's always a toss up of who she will side with at any given moment. Catwoman, except for in certain continuities, has been shown to have Batman's trust as well as the trust of a lot of the Batfamily.

WhiteRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raineffect: girl talia is a child murdering psycho, Selina def takes the last round.

Round 1 & 2, Talia stalemates Selina in both rounds Bcuz they are at the same fighting level and think b4 everyone starts downgrading catwoman. She is good enough to hold her own and win form Cheshire who is stated to be a better fighter then Talia and right behind shiva in being an assassin. Selina overall wins