Takion vs Thanos

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@themagicstik: has molecule man ever shown anything else except matter manipulation on a vast scale?

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By TheMagicStik

@van_cere said:

@themagicstik: has molecule man ever shown anything else except matter manipulation on a vast scale?

He has been stated to be near omnipotent and more powerful than all the other cosmic beings including The Living Tribunal and he's the only person strong enough to even compete with Beyonder (even though Beyonder was holding back). When Beyonder caused destruction on a vast cosmic scale, MM was the one who undid it all.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@themagicstik: being powerful is irrelevant. we are talking about what his powers are.

he undid everything, because beyonder destroyed everything that can be fixed using molecular manipulation.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By lol

@van_cere: I copy this post from killemall but this is Cosmic Cube Molecule Man im not sure about Pre Retcon

Fighting in multiple plains of existence is one thing, while i will be honestly i was unaware of this instance, similar thing happened when Watcher fought Watcher (Aron vs Utau) but MM vs Beyonder is different because they actually affected reality on a trans-multiversal scale.

No Caption Provided

They also warped a 2D universe into a 3D , thats a little hard to do with pure molecule manipulation i would think

No Caption Provided

We also know they are cosmic cube beings and we know cosmic cube can pretty well affect reality, after all reality manipulation is cosmic cube's very own thing.

No Caption Provided

We also have Kubik, who actually has reality manipulation feats, beg to Molecule Man

No Caption Provided

He went so far to ask Molecule Man to fix the reality which Molecule Man does.

No Caption Provided

Also lastly , this was more of a fleeting comment but this is what Owen Reece says when he has his dark persona in check

No Caption Provided

"Ripping galaxies apart, bending the law of nature as whim, thats easy stuffs"

While ripping galaxies apart can easily be attributed to molecule manipulation, the second part bending the law of nature at whim, does fall under the territory of outright reality manipulation dont you think?

A little scan spammage from my side, but in my defense i am trying to get a weird as hell point across of why molecule man is not all about molecules O_o..

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#255  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@lol: the first one says they. there is no indication that molecule man did it. it can be a side effect of beyonder fighting.

also, you sure this is not retconned molecule man? I was talking about pre retcon.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By lol

@lol: the first one says they. there is no indication that molecule man did it. it can be a side effect of beyonder fighting.

also, you sure this is not retconned molecule man? I was talking about pre retcon.

yeah this is cosmic cube post-retcon molecule man and he and beyonder was a cosmic cube in this case

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takion.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: so pre retcon has a different power set.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really anyone can say me on what level is Takion ?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: between Thanos and pre crisis darkseid. that is the most I can narrow it down.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He could, but I really don't favor his chances. Thanos likely wins.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm... Not sure.

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takion

LoomingShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: Why would you revive in a thread that has not been posted in for 5 years to make a small contribution.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@loomingshadows: someone bumped it to page three and their post is now gone