Takion and Kubik vs Anti Monitor

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Takion and Kubik defeat the Anti Monitor of the SCW in an all out battle ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Probably not.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."
So the Embodiement of The Source and a Cosmic Cube level being would lose to AM ?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."
So the Embodiement of The Source and a Cosmic Cube level being would lose to AM ?"
Well for all his "embodiment of the source" titles, He's still only as powerful as a skyfather, and AM eats Skyfathers for breakfast ans ask for more. I don't know the full extent of Kubik's powers, but he's vastly inferior to a single celestial, So I would guess he is wastly inferiof to AM as well. Remember this guy slaps squadrons of of Guardians around.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."
So the Embodiement of The Source and a Cosmic Cube level being would lose to AM ?"
Well for all his "embodiment of the source" titles, He's still only as powerful as a skyfather, and AM eats Skyfathers for breakfast ans ask for more. I don't know the full extent of Kubik's powers, but he's vastly inferior to a single celestial, So I would guess he is wastly inferiof to AM as well. Remember this guy slaps squadrons of of Guardians around."
I think the Power Scale for Kubik is Crap though... he was able to handle Beyonder in his Cosmic Cube form... and he didnt seem to have any limits to his powers...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."
Well for all his "embodiment of the source" titles, He's still only as powerful as a skyfather, and AM eats Skyfathers for breakfast ans ask for more. I don't know the full extent of Kubik's powers, but he's vastly inferior to a single celestial, So I would guess he is wastly inferiof to AM as well. Remember this guy slaps squadrons of of Guardians around."
I think the Power Scale for Kubik is Crap though... he was able to handle Beyonder in his Cosmic Cube form... and he didnt seem to have any limits to his powers..."
Hm... But you have to remember that both Beyonder and Kubik are cosmic cubes. It's like saying Superman could own another kryptonian, it's entirely feasible, but it doesn't mean he could own Takion.

And really, when you get to that reality warping stage, you really can't see limits to anyone's powers, other than in the opponents they face. Kubik or Kosmos stated that a single Celestial possesses "power many orders of magnitude beyond our own". I'm gonna believe them.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."
I think the Power Scale for Kubik is Crap though... he was able to handle Beyonder in his Cosmic Cube form... and he didnt seem to have any limits to his powers..."
Hm... But you have to remember that both Beyonder and Kubik are cosmic cubes. It's like saying Superman could own another kryptonian, it's entirely feasible, but it doesn't mean he could own Takion.

And really, when you get to that reality warping stage, you really can't see limits to anyone's powers, other than in the opponents they face. Kubik or Kosmos stated that a single Celestial possesses "power many orders of magnitude beyond our own". I'm gonna believe them."
But Kubik was supposed to be weaker... I thought the Shaper Of Worlds was the one that was suppose to be on par with Beyonder...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtPhantom
King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."

And really, when you get to that reality warping stage, you really can't see limits to anyone's powers, other than in the opponents they face. Kubik or Kosmos stated that a single Celestial possesses "power many orders of magnitude beyond our own". I'm gonna believe them."
But Kubik was supposed to be weaker... I thought the Shaper Of Worlds was the one that was suppose to be on par with Beyonder..."
LOL, make up your mind, is he weaker or stronger than Beyonder?

Anyway, I don't think it matters. In all Marvels cosmic hierarchy cosmic cubes rank pretty low. And I don't think any non-abstract or semi-abstract being could take on Anti-Monitor.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Probably not."

But Kubik was supposed to be weaker... I thought the Shaper Of Worlds was the one that was suppose to be on par with Beyonder..."
LOL, make up your mind, is he weaker or stronger than Beyonder?

Anyway, I don't think it matters. In all Marvels cosmic hierarchy cosmic cubes rank pretty low. And I don't think any non-abstract or semi-abstract being could take on Anti-Monitor."
LOL... thats what I mean. Kubik's power scale is wacky... none of it makes sense to me...

but back on subject... I guess you are right
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom

Lol. Thanks.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCW AM? Solos Kubik

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

takion is not the embodiment of the source if anyone still thinks that. he merely has a connection to it like hghfathers staff, and can use the sources infinite energies, but his output is like, sky father level.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying COIE stomps

SCW AM solos Kubik

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Killemall

Kubik solos.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: ooooooooooh, shnap!!!! A differing opinion on the internet!!! (Flak Cannons engaged)

Oh jeez! Careful killemall...

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By Van_Cere
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Beware_My_Power
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: Dont worry mate, substantiating my claim is my cross to bear if anyone gets interested ;)

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: so the rumors are true... YOU ARE JESUS!!!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@beware_my_power: As an atheist, i am just gone stay as far away as i possible can from anything related to big G, even if it be for the purpose of a joke :p

In short..

No Caption Provided

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: hey you're the one talking about carrying crosses... just sayin'