No one going to chime in?

I can't be the only fan of these two.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anime looks prettier and more stylish than real life. Also isn't Takamura a welterweight?

Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a hugeeeeeee tyson fan and as good as tyson was from 85-89, i really don't see him knocking out a bear :P. So i'd say he loses.

Dark-Kenshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Reality vs Fiction

Round 1 Boxing match (10 rounds by KO)

Round 2 Street fight

Rules:

Tyson Is in his Prime

LOL. Tyson is a heavyweight. Takamura is a middleweight. Takamura loses BADLY.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-kenshin: That was actually an intentional choice lol.

the opponent needed some advantage not to auto lose to trollforce.

SpartanR014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, boxers in Ippoverse are potentially superhuman in stats. Takamura actually knocked out that bear, which by no god damn means Tyson could ever do. Takamura at his normal weight (which would be around the cruiserweight - heavyweight range.) Can hang in the fight and knock Tyson out no problem. Jr middleweight Takamura potentially blitzes Tyson before he can even make the first move.

Don't pit real fighters against fictional ones, seriously...

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takamura, He punched out a Bear. And he is actually a Natural Heavy Weight+ but because the market for Heavyweights is poor in Japan he worked his way up from Junior Middle Weight and has to go through absolutely brutal Weight Loss just to compete, it's why he tries to make his fight go quickly because his body can't handle his power and stress at lower weights. With the right Notification Going and training to fight at heavy Weight shouldn't be a problem. Both fighters can hit hard enough to OHKO an unprepared person. Their Height and Reach are almost exactly the same. Takamura can both Outbox and In fight though and has actually picked up the Hitman Stance relatively recently so he can keep tyson at a distance if he really wants to and can Brawl if need be. It would be a sweet fight but I think Takamura can take it, he's confirmed the best Pound for Pound Boxer in the series.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyson wins.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I'm Sorry since when Has Mike Tyson punched out Bears?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: Mike Tyson is a real person. Real people beat fictional ones any day in my opinion.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerberus369616: Mike Tyson is a real person. Real people beat fictional ones any day in my opinion.

Lolwut? what does that even mean? So Mike Tyson>Superman? Mike Tyson>Galactus?My Grandman>TOAA? That's a silly perspective to take on a battle forum focused on Fictional Characters.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Tyson bites the ear off

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@cerberus369616: Real vs Fiction is silly in its self. But you just made this thread....so.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: lolwut? I didn't make this thread. I was looking for an Ippo vs Tyson thread and this popped up so I made a comment. I mean if Fictional vs Real is so silly why even comment? Why not just ignore it if you have no desire to analyze it and come to a critical decision like the board is for? If you know the conclusion your gonna come to for every Fictional vs Real thread they can't really even be interesting to you.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@cerberus369616: Why does anyone do anything? Sometimes simply because they can. You don't like my answer? That's a you problem, homie. Not an issue I have to deal with.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

Hajime No Ippo is under most MA-type manga/anime that ik of...like, say, Baki the Grappler...but well above actual boxers. Takamura's punches were throwing people into the air like Batman before he even learned to box. Coach said he would have been world class (in THAT universe) without any training at all.

Tyson has absolutely no chance at all. Takamura would break his face with left jabs alone while starved, and could probably eat one of those beautiful jumping uppercuts of Tyson, right to the chin, and still smile. Before going insane with rage.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cerberus369616

@thelocust619: he only K'O'd it, the Bear got up soon after and the Old rival of Kamogawa (Danichi?) Shot it. A temporary Knockout, let alone dodging it's blows and surviving is still more than impressive And plenty to say he can beat Tyson. He's also matched Ippo I'm strength who lifts grown men off their feet woth punches and punched a man so hard he he didna full 360 in the air.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thelocust619

@cerberus369616: I see, that's still far less impressive than I remembered. Not that it changes anything here. But thank you, this is great news. This means I forgot something from Hajime No Ippo, which means it's time to watch more Hajime No Ippo. Third best news I got all day lol

Dube11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

Lolwut? what does that even mean? So Mike Tyson>Superman? Mike Tyson>Galactus?My Grandman>TOAA? That's a silly perspective to take on a battle forum focused on Fictional Characters.

This^