Tailed Beasts (Naruto) vs Espadas (Bleach)

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Divell
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So this go this way

First Round:

Kurama Kyuubi vs Yammy Llargo

Gyuuki Hachibi vs Coyote Stark

Chomei Nanabi vs Barrabagan Luisenbarn

Saiken Rokubi vs Tier Halibel

Kokuo Gobi vs Ulquiorra Ciffer

Son Goku Yonbi vs Nnoitra Gilga

Isobu Sanbi vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques

Matatabi Nibi vs Zommari Rereaux

Shukaku Ichibi vs Szayelaporro Granz and Aaroniero Arruruerie

Sencond Round

All Espadas vs Juubi

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place in Hueco Mundo

No Caption Provided

Espadas begin the battle in their Resureccion form.

Bijuus star in their real form.

Random Encounter.

Personalities: On

Morals: On

Not outside help but teammates can help each other.

Different Energies.

Winner by K'O or Death.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tailed beasts stomp as far as I know. Bijuu bombs are ridiculous. And not even Dangai Ichigo could take down the 10 tails. The Espadas aren't doing shiz. Haha.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Kyuubi stomps. It should have basically the same destructive power as Naruto at the end of the series.

2: Hachibi wins. Starrk has nothing to put him down and he isn't surviving a Biju Bomb.

3: Barraggan could maybe win due to hax but i'm not sure if Senescencia, or Respira will work on a Tailed Beast since they're supposed to be completely immortal.

4: Six Tails wins. Harribel doesn't really have anything to hurt it and isn't surviving a Biju Bomb.

5: I think Lanza might be around or close to the level of a standard Biju Bomb so i'll just say it's 50/50.

6: Four Tails, again due to Biju Bomb.

7: Probably Three Tails, since again Grimmjow can't survive a standard Biju Bomb, but Deidara somehow managed to beat the Three Tails so Grimmjow might be able too, or it could have been just Tobi using Genjutsu on it or something.

8: Probably Two Tails, but maybe Zommari has a chance since Two Tails lost to Hidan and Kakuzu. Unfortunately the battle wasn't shown, and I'll go with Two Tails for a majority.

9: Shukaku, due to Biju Bomb and the Espada members having no way to put him down.

10: Juubi one shots.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbbs. There's enough tbbs for everyone!

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbbs. There's enough tbbs for everyone!

I'm trying so hard to find gifs of all the tailed beasts using TBB xD LMAO

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: @valarmelkor: @saint_of_origin:

I'm not sure if they could survive a Bijuu dama but is not like the Espadas are going to stay in one place so the bijuudama hit them, also Zommari can control them easily with his Love (shit no matter how i say it, still sounds gay), while the other can knock them out. Remember in Naruto the size matters while in Bleach is how you use it (hehe).

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nishi99

1. Kyuubi owns him.

2. Stark due to cero spam, speed and overall versatility.

3. Time Dilation & Respira FTW.

4. Give it to the Six Tails, Halibel was not that impressive.

5. Lanza.

6. Might say Son Goku, due to Nnoitra being a dumbass.

7. Could go either way, Deidara seemed to have been confident he wouldn't get hit with a Bijuu Bomb, Grimmjow is faster then him.

8. Zommari wins, the Two Tails lost to Hidan, though we don't how much help he got from Kakuzu. Either way Zommari was fast enough to keep up with Byakuya and can take control of the Cat Beast via his Hax.

9. Espadas, Shukaku lost to Pre Shippuden Naruto before he even got the Rasengan and Gamabunta.

10. Juubi rapes them, Crazy Durability + Island Level to Small Country Level DC = bye bye Espada.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Kyuubi stomps. It should have basically the same destructive power as Naruto at the end of the series.

2: Hachibi wins. Starrk has nothing to put him down and he isn't surviving a Biju Bomb.

3: Barraggan could maybe win due to hax but i'm not sure if Senescencia, or Respira will work on a Tailed Beast since they're supposed to be completely immortal.

4: Six Tails wins. Harribel doesn't really have anything to hurt it and isn't surviving a Biju Bomb.

5: I think Lanza might be around or close to the level of a standard Biju Bomb so i'll just say it's 50/50.

6: Four Tails, again due to Biju Bomb.

7: Probably Three Tails, since again Grimmjow can't survive a standard Biju Bomb, but Deidara somehow managed to beat the Three Tails so Grimmjow might be able too, or it could have been just Tobi using Genjutsu on it or something.

8: Probably Two Tails, but maybe Zommari has a chance since Two Tails lost to Hidan and Kakuzu. Unfortunately the battle wasn't shown, and I'll go with Two Tails for a majority.

9: Shukaku, due to Biju Bomb and the Espada members having no way to put him down.

10: Juubi one shots.

Pretty much this

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

1. Kyuubi owns him.

5. Lanza.

7. Could go either way, Deidara seemed to have been confident he wouldn't get hit with a Bijuu Bomb, Grimmjow is faster then him.

8. Zommari wins, the Two Tails lost to Hidan, though we don't how much help he got from Kakuzu. Either way Zommari was fast enough to keep up with Byakuya and can take control of the Cat Beast via his Hax.

9. Espadas, Shukaku lost to Pre Shippuden Naruto before he even got the Rasengan and Gamabunta.

10. Juubi rapes them, Crazy Durability + Island Level to Small Country Level DC = bye bye Espada.

finally someone with brain

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Thanks man, i'm glad someone appreciates analyzation, instead of picking their favorite series and pretending the other team will just stand there.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ratava
No Caption Provided

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@nishi99: Don't. Just. No. Divell does NOT appreciate analysis.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Divell

@saint_of_origin said:

@nishi99: Don't. Just. No. Divell does NOT appreciate analysis.

I appreciate them but almost every naruto fan choose their favorite instead of analyse their powers and abilities. if you review it says right in there that Not outside help but teammates can help each other Zommari alone can control all of their bijuus with his love, and while that happen they can knock them out. same would happen with Juubi only that he would cause him a lot of time. Got it?

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: I'm not. I'm just stating a fact. Divell stretches and twists logic to suit his own needs, never taking it as it says directly. He's the type of person that believes Seireitei is 382 KM because his fan Calc > a shown image

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was stated in the Manga to be a 10 day walk, even though it don't look it.

No Caption Provided

It's all Shonen Manga anyway, all of them are inconsistent in one way or another like Comics.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99: 10 day walk =/= 382 km. They need sleep, don't account for obstacles/detours, and character statements are not as reliable as shown data. I can understand a difference of maybe 10 to 20 km, but Kubo is not making an error on the scale of hundreds of kilometers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Divell
@saint_of_origin said:

@nishi99: 10 day walk =/= 382 km. They need sleep, don't account for obstacles/detours, and character statements are not as reliable as shown data. I can understand a difference of maybe 10 to 20 km, but Kubo is not making an error on the scale of hundreds of kilometers

only problem she say that is from a door to another (original manga translation, yeah i look it before doing the calcs).

ok i'm gonna calculate the whole day walk with no stop.

2 km/h * 24 h/day = 48 km/day

circumference of Seireitei = 48 km/day * 40 days (from one door to another is 10 days walk) = 1920 km

circumference = 2 pi * r

-> 1920 = 2pi * r Radius of a circle - math word definition - Math Open Reference

area of Seireitei = pi * r^2

r = 305.732484076 so seireitei is about 610 KM in diameter.

Area Calculator - can calculate the area in here if you want.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Your fan Calc isn't even consistent. You and Kuroi are some of the worst people I've ever met on CV. Seriously, stop tagging me.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Divell

@saint_of_origin said:

@divell: Your fan Calc isn't even consistent. You and Kuroi are some of the worst people I've ever met on CV. Seriously, stop tagging me.

inconsistent Why? bc you don't like it? if that it is then why you or any other narutard prove me wrong making their own calcs and stop telling me that i'm wrong?

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: Flagged. Stop. Tagging. Me.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Divell
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

1. Kyuubi owns him.

5. Lanza.

I disagree with 3,5,9 and 10.

Barragan's Respira shouldn't affect the bijuu. Barragan stated that it worked against Hachi's barriers because even the strongest kidou will eventually break. The bijuu do not age, they are being of pure chakra and even if they "die", they eventually come back. It will work against the bijuudamas, but that won't save him.

Ulquiorra was afraid of letting the Lanza detonate too close. Bijuudama should be able to hurt him or negate the Lanza. I think that this could end in a draw similiar to how third Raikage vs Hachibi went.

Shukaku was not at full power (Gamabunta knew that they would have no chance if he was) and Naruto won only because Bunta did all the work and Naruto just had to wake Gaara up. Szayel could win by mind control since Shukaku is actually crazy enough to eat him, but it's unlikely.

It's been shown that Juubi is not immune to mind control. Now I'm not saying that Zommari's Amor will definitely work against it, but it certainly could.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@nishi99 said:

1. Kyuubi owns him.

5. Lanza.

I disagree with 3,5,9 and 10.

1 - Barragan's Respira shouldn't affect the bijuu. Barragan stated that it worked against Hachi's barriers because even the strongest kidou will eventually break. The bijuu do not age, they are being of pure chakra and even if they "die", they eventually come back. It will work against the bijuudamas, but that won't save him.

2 - Ulquiorra was afraid of letting the Lanza detonate too close. Bijuudama should be able to hurt him or negate the Lanza. I think that this could end in a draw similiar to how third Raikage vs Hachibi went.

3 - Shukaku was not at full power (Gamabunta knew that they would have no chance if he was) and Naruto won only because Bunta did all the work and Naruto just had to wake Gaara up. Szayel could win by mind control since Shukaku is actually crazy enough to eat him, but it's unlikely.

4 - It's been shown that Juubi is not immune to mind control. Now I'm not saying that Zommari's Amor will definitely work against it, but it certainly could.

1 - yeah but their chakra as extensive as it is has still a limit and they do age bc they were once babies so they do age.

2 - could be, actually but Ulquiorra is way too fast for him.

3 - agree with this one but it could actually go 50/50.

4 - resistant to mind control yes, but Zommari actually controls the body not the mind which could give them a big chance of winning if they play it good.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: why you say don't have much sense, that means that Matatabi get raped?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c925c47d30
deactivated-5c6c925c47d30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team below adhuchas level, all arrancars have speed advantage and can one shot. Bleach team wins low diff. Espadas overkill. Lemme explain, gillians attack potency is estimated around bijuu level or higher. Bleach characters ignore the logic of force so reiatsu is basically hax. Stating the tailed beast's durability means jack, like estapada's sword would break on their skin or something. City level, country level, town level etc. Thats the kind of stuff u say when u hv little to no knowledge abt bleach. Attack range has nothing to do with how much an attack could mess u up. My guess is a gran rey cero from these guys in base is alot scarier than a bijuu bomb. I'm sure someone who understands bleach would agree. If u don't get the whole bleach lore you'd see major problems with this comment. Thats just how it is.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wrong as always

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Gilateen

Tailed Beasts

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shukaku solos..

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuudama for everybody!

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espadas

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada cero blitz KO. Barragan might even be able to kill them. Tailed beasts aren't that special without a strong jinchuriki

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tailed Beasts should stomp. The raw power gap is too much.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tailed beasts stomp actually the only real threat here is barragan..

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You get a BB, he gets a BB, she gets a BB, everybody gets a BB.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

There's enough BB's for everyone

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast are the tailed beast because it seems like naruto characters can run around them pretty easily.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tailed Beasts Stomp

Ivexio2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers