Taijutsu Battle!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I've noticed that taijutsu is becoming more and more forgotten in Naruto in favor of grand-scale ninjutsu. This will be a return to the days of part I Naruto: a free for all taijutsu battle. The only difference is that each character is in their part II incarnation, and everyone is current (or as recent as possible, like the case of the dead Jiraiya.) Naruto and Sasuke need a little more specification than the others, so this is current Naruto and current Sasuke (SPOILER: before their deaths.) These are the fighters:

Naruto, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Rock Lee, Guy, A, Tsunade

Everybody here is in base form. No Sage Mode, Kurama, Sharingan, Eight Gates, or any other powerups. Or swords. Just straight up hand-to-hand combat.

Let me know if there's any other person who often uses taijutsu who I can include here.

The fight is to the death in Konoha during the daytime. Everyone is willing to kill. Which fighter wins?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Guy more than likely takes it. He's the fastest person here, and the most skilled taijutsu user.

You should also include A and Tsunade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Okay, thanks for the input. I'll put those two in also. Might raise the stakes a little to make this more even, though... I'll see what other people have to say.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Guy should take the majority, although orochimaru body itself is extremely hard to kill or k.o as shown with his fight with 4 taill naruto. So I said is really between guy and orochi

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Wolverine008
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Uchiha545

I'll say either A or Tsunade their base strengths are already insane without using chakra Tsunade broke a bolder with her base strength Guy did Leaf hurricane a tree but I think their's are a bit higher

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go ahead and say Rock Lee, while Guy is his teacher, without amps Lee has always seemed more impressive to me. IMO, without amps and just taijitsu, i'd also says he's the fastest for sure. He needs some better strength feats, but his speed should make up for it imo.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: Naruto and Sasuke didn't die yet.

Anyway, either Naruto, Itachi, or Guy takes this. If Guy has his gates, then hands down it's Guy. Otherwise, it's kind of close.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By hart7668

Guy has the most powerful taijutsu techniques, I think. So I'll give it to him. What with

Hiru-Dora and Asa Kujaku (afternoon tiger and morning peacock)

shonen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock lee vs gaara best fight in the manga/series.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NightwingX

Guy should take this