Tag Tourney: CV2 & TGW VS Bosche & joeagent (Open to Votes)

• 132 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@boschepg said:

@thundergodswrath:

when is the last day for votes?

Their's not really no deadline, i'm just kind of seeing if it's a landslide victory like 7 votes to 1 or if the person gets 7-9 votes. So yeah we need more votes.

Oivee.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

it was part of the debate. joeagentofhand extrapolated with math what sbp could do with 24 hrs sundip based on a feat of Superman with only an hr when cadence said there were no feats for a sundipped SBP

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Pokergeist

@beatboks1 said:

I've read this about a dozen times now, it's VERY VERY close IMO. Every time my vote changes.

I keep however coming back to

Superboy prime have the strength to push 1470 solar systems and laughing off the best Mordru has to offer.

Guardian defeating Galactus and Doom with relative ease.

And the power of Alan Scot

keeps bringing me back to @boschepg and @joeagentofhand1

trying to undersell the feat of defeating Mordru ( a character who has defeated almost every power lord in the DCU at one point or another, incuding defeating both Shazam and Nabu while they were amped and he was at a low power level) didn't get any brownie points.

Dafuq?

Same here. I thought we establish the Time Freezing, Psychic Telepathy, and 4 guys with BFR capabilities easily beating a Solar System pushing SBP.

Why is the fact he is really strong or immune to some very weak showing magic attack matter?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cadencev2: he has never been affected by magic plus he was going agains Mordru's attacks which definitely aren't weak.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: he has never been affected by magic plus he was going agains Mordru's attacks which definitely aren't weak.

Incorrect. He was never affected by magic bolts from Mordru.

No proof of immunity to Time Freeze, Molecule Manipulation, BFR, or Telepathy.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was part of the debate. joeagentofhand extrapolated with math what sbp could do with 24 hrs sundip based on a feat of Superman with only an hr when cadence said there were no feats for a sundipped SBP

That's sounds sort of ridiculous doesn't it? Someone being able to move one solar system, let alone that much? Not to mention all the planets are not the same size as earth. Some are much bigger.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the extrapolation had nothing to do with the size of earth, it was based on the combined mass of our solar system. nothing was offered at all to counter that type of strength. Time freezing was countered very early by time manip of Alan. BFR is an option for both sides. and seriously if you think 30th century Mordru ( who's a shit load more powerful than jis twentieth cent version who can easily defeat guy's who can give an amped Spectre a good fight when they are at higher levels than when they fought spectre and he's actually weakened when he fought them) is a "weak magic attack " your only convincing me even more that I voted the right way.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the extrapolation had nothing to do with the size of earth, it was based on the combined mass of our solar system. nothing was offered at all to counter that type of strength. Time freezing was countered very early by time manip of Alan. BFR is an option for both sides. and seriously if you think 30th century Mordru ( who's a shit load more powerful than jis twentieth cent version who can easily defeat guy's who can give an amped Spectre a good fight when they are at higher levels than when they fought spectre and he's actually weakened when he fought them) is a "weak magic attack " your only convincing me even more that I voted the right way.

• Except I did. I mention specifically of PROOF of what a 24 hour sun dip would do. We can "assume" all day long, then many battles would be crazy in debates as I assume Spawn with Reality Warping Magic should affect easy SBP.
  • Except I have 2 Time Manipulaters vs his one.
  • We have 4 Guys who can BFR. One of them can do so to Alternate Universe (Reed), something DC team never showed once can return from. Meanwhile they have really one BFR person. A Star Heart Controlled Alan. Same Alan who was beaten by the weak Entrigan (Yes he is weak to Zarathos and Hell King Spawn here) with little trouble.
  • I think your vote is base on the suppose awesomeness of Mordru one Magic Bolt attack. ABC logic rather than what we said. I seen Red Hulk beat Silver Surfer and smack around Thor. It was not accurate at all. PIS in fact. Same kind like SBP one time feat vs Mordru.

Its your vote. If that is how you feel, then fine. However we did counter it pretty well.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Except I did. I mention specifically of PROOF of what a 24 hour sun dip would do. We can "assume" all day long, then many battles would be crazy in debates as I assume Spawn with Reality Warping Magic should affect easy SBP.
  • Except I have 2 Time Manipulaters vs his one.
  • We have 4 Guys who can BFR. One of them can do so to Alternate Universe (Reed), something DC team never showed once can return from. Meanwhile they have really one BFR person. A Star Heart Controlled Alan. Same Alan who was beaten by the weak Entrigan (Yes he is weak to Zarathos and Hell King Spawn here) with little trouble.
  • I think your vote is base on the suppose awesomeness of Mordru one Magic Bolt attack. ABC logic rather than what we said. I seen Red Hulk beat Silver Surfer and smack around Thor. It was not accurate at all. PIS in fact. Same kind like SBP one time feat vs Mordru.

Its your vote. If that is how you feel, then fine. However we did counter it pretty well.

Not sure why your trying to debate me after you've called for votes as it could turn things against you in voting but.

• Your statement was prior to the extrapolation. Fact is I don't buy the quantification but even if it's 1/1000000 the amount it still makes for an attack far greater than anything your team has ever withstood. That's why IMO it needed a far more specific counter to take it off the table. Even if he only has the strength of 4 trillion tonnes ( not the septillion or octillian on his calc) that's still enough to do serious harm to your debate without a counter, and you offered none of substance to that.
  • That matters how exactly? As soon as you have anyone who can manipulate time it takes time manip off the table. Do you for some reason think that because you have one more it's going to mean you time manip works?? That's just completely illogical, and yet it was still crux of your debate. joeagentofhand clearly showed that Alan could alter relative time rates. This means your team could be acting inside a time freeze while their team is acting in a completely different time line all together. NUlified is nulified.
  • It was shown by Boschepg that Reed's tech could be hacked. you IMO inadequate counter that his teach is too great when Boschepg showed he affected far greater tech like that of Galactus which would mean one less BFR character. Alan could travel to alternate universes etc LONG before he was starheart hell before he was even Sentinel/Green Flame. so by the stage of starheart he could act on a neigh multiversal level. Not familiar with a defeat by Etrigan to be honest but as for Etrigan being weak his power level fluctuates and I can easily show him beating the combined Phantom Stranger Wonder Woman and others.
  • Dude my vote had nothing what so ever to do with Mordru's blast of SBP. I said the underselling orf Mordru being easily defeated by Alan three times after he had defeated far more powerful opponents than any on your team ( all shown by scans with Nabu in a weakened state fighting Spectre and Shazam in a weakened state also fighting Spectre ) was a poor move on your part. Trying to underplay an opponent who can easily defeat skyfathers when he has JUST escaped captivity and is weakened being defeated by Alan who face Mordru when amped each time was a very bad choice.
Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#112  Edited By boschePG
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pokergeist

@beatboks1: Dude, you should know be by now, I love debating. Its fun and you learn more.

• Your statement was prior to the extrapolation. Fact is I don't buy the quantification but even if it's 1/1000000 the amount it still makes for an attack far greater than anything your team has ever withstood. That's why IMO it needed a far more specific counter to take it off the table. Even if he only has the strength of 4 trillion tonnes ( not the septillion or octillian on his calc) that's still enough to do serious harm to your debate without a counter, and you offered none of substance to that.
  • That matters how exactly? As soon as you have anyone who can manipulate time it takes time manip off the table. Do you for some reason think that because you have one more it's going to mean you time manip works?? That's just completely illogical, and yet it was still crux of your debate. joeagentofhand clearly showed that Alan could alter relative time rates. This means your team could be acting inside a time freeze while their team is acting in a completely different time line all together. NUlified is nulified.
  • It was shown by Boschepg that Reed's tech could be hacked. you IMO inadequate counter that his teach is too great when Boschepg showed he affected far greater tech like that of Galactus which would mean one less BFR character. Alan could travel to alternate universes etc LONG before he was starheart hell before he was even Sentinel/Green Flame. so by the stage of starheart he could act on a neigh multiversal level. Not familiar with a defeat by Etrigan to be honest but as for Etrigan being weak his power level fluctuates and I can easily show him beating the combined Phantom Stranger Wonder Woman and others.
  • Dude my vote had nothing what so ever to do with Mordru's blast of SBP. I said the underselling orf Mordru being easily defeated by Alan three times after he had defeated far more powerful opponents than any on your team ( all shown by scans with Nabu in a weakened state fighting Spectre and Shazam in a weakened state also fighting Spectre ) was a poor move on your part. Trying to underplay an opponent who can easily defeat skyfathers when he has JUST escaped captivity and is weakened being defeated by Alan who face Mordru when amped each time was a very bad choice.

• Except I counter this with 5 ways. 1) Zarathos is immune to Physical Harm. 2) Spawn is immune to anything not Holy damage. 3) Reed has a Cosmic Cube Freeze Zone as well Vortexes back into the N-Zone where he is unreachable by Prime. 4) Destroyer Armour took Celestial level blast. 5) Void Sentry is immune to any Non Molecule Damage. 6) Sersi can be remade on the Molecule level. Primes Strength is menaningless.
  • Yes. If you have 1 guy who lift 500 pounds vs another guy who lift 300 pounds and 400 pounds in a lifting match, who wins? The 2 Guys. That is the point of 2 Manipulators on 1. Also this Starheart is VER limited and not with its full power at all as per rules of the Tourney.
  • Except I showed Immunity to Technopathy and Virus spiking in Reed's tech that both Doom and Galactus has never shown. Clear counter.
  • Except if Alan is that strong, then he CLEARLY broke the Tourney Rules. He is suppose to be under Odin. So your vote is base on a character who breaks the establish rules?

@thundergodswrath I think the other team should be disqualified sneaking a Odin level character in as Beatboks said.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Esquire

Bosche and Joe. TGW and Cadence had too many instances of downplaying their opponents' feats and repeating the same arguments.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan is below Odin. for that matter somis . Just because you can fight or even defeat a character of a certain level doesn't mean your above that level. My own Inza Fate has defeated scores of Lords of power who she is no where near as powerful

I'd reply to your other points but feel I'm already having too much effect on this thread when I shouldn't

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By New_World_Order

2-3 in Boschepg's favor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan is below Odin. for that matter somis . Just because you can fight or even defeat a character of a certain level doesn't mean your above that level. My own Inza Fate has defeated scores of Lords of power who she is no where near as powerful

I'd reply to your other points but feel I'm already having too much effect on this thread when I shouldn't

Cool, thanks for the Input anyway.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By New_World_Order

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Pop123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Took me 2 hours and I give my vote to Thundergod and Cadence. I think Cadence made a good point how Reed's tech cannot be taken over. Also with Battle Field Removal as a option, their team has more guys that can do it.

Good match, very long one.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 all. We need more votes !

@cadencev2 Since you made the thread can you add to the title, "voting". So that people don't scroll down thinking the debate is still on. This way we can get more votes.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

. this thing decided yet?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By New_World_Order

@cadencev2: yep we win. Thanks forvthe votes guys, well apriciated. Also it was a good and close match, thus why it took so long. Round 2 shall begin now.