Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sherlock

Disaster In The Pasture

No Caption Provided

Team Sherlock AKA Mother Son Team Up
Mystique: 1 Desert Eagle 1 Carbonadium knife 1 smoke 1 flash and 1 sticky grenade
Nightcrawler: Carbonadium Bowie Knife

Team Comicdude
Captain America: Shield
Wolverine: Adamantium Claws

Rules: These are 1v1 fights.It is a tag team battle so combatants may be switched out but all injuries received prior to switching remain.Fighters with a healing factor may heal themselves once while switched out.If a combatant is bound by his enemy IE Webbed up or something of the like they may not switch out.Nightcrawler may not teleport objects into opponents and may not teledismember.WIn by Death KO Incopasitation or BFR

Mother Son Team up Starts in the barn 
Team Comicdude starts near the cows
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Achilles.

If ComicDude debates well, He could win this.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sherlock
@Achilles.: SSSSSSSSHHHHHH No one asked you!!
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

this is a good fight, I wanna see what Cap is gonna do about Nightcrawler

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Achilles.
@Sherlock: Just saying my opinion
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Achilles.
@Sherlock: And I didnt say that he wins, I only said if he debates well, he has a chance.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

My team should win. Mystique might not dodge his Shield, and Wolverine won't be put down.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23: I just posted scans of the Mystique Wolverine fight in my other thread i can post it again here but the quality is bad
No Caption Provided
Mystique dodging a missile Caps shield should be a problem 
@Achilles.: Enough of your lip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
" @comicdude23: I just posted scans of the Mystique Wolverine fight in my other thread i can post it again here but the quality is bad

Mystique dodging a missile Caps shield should be a problem  
@Achilles.: Enough of your lip "

Cap has destroyed missles with his Shield. His Shield has caught up with Missles. And she barely dodges that.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23: Do you have scans of that?You realize how fast his shield would need to go to do that right?Whether it was barely or not she still dodged it.And dont forget Nighcrawler is in this as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock:
Found it. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is too durable to be put down.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23: Nice scan though dont forget Mystique has very good reflexes and skill its not a sure thing that its going to hit and its not like people havnt dodged his shield in the past.Plus if Cap does uses his shield in that way the there is nothing for it to bounce off of so the chances of him getting it back are very slim.
Also this a tag team match only one person in at a time and your forgetting Nightcrawler who Cap as far as i know has no previous fighting knowledge on as far as i know.His teleporting could do quite a lot to him

As far as Wolverine is concerned when he and Mystique last fought she messed him up pretty badly all it would take to put him down after a beating like that is a few quick teleports by Kurt.It takes a large toll on those not used to it and it took Kurt a while to get that tolerance to them Wolverine in that state would be out in no time
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Sherlock:  
Nightcrawler's standard gear is a... bowie knife? 

BTW, if you need any Nightcrawler scans, I posted a respect thread for him on CL.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

i wonder if this will end up like the their match i made in the gst.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@god_spawn said:
" i wonder if this will end up like the their match i made in the gst. "
Speaking of which, is that every going to get going again? My battle was over almost two weeks ago.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@(((Prodigy))):
if people want it up and going again sure i dont see a problem bringing it back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
" @comicdude23: Nice scan though dont forget Mystique has very good reflexes and skill its not a sure thing that its going to hit and its not like people havnt dodged his shield in the past.Plus if Cap does uses his shield in that way the there is nothing for it to bounce off of so the chances of him getting it back are very slim. Also this a tag team match only one person in at a time and your forgetting Nightcrawler who Cap as far as i know has no previous fighting knowledge on as far as i know.His teleporting could do quite a lot to him  As far as Wolverine is concerned when he and Mystique last fought she messed him up pretty badly all it would take to put him down after a beating like that is a few quick teleports by Kurt.It takes a large toll on those not used to it and it took Kurt a while to get that tolerance to them Wolverine in that state would be out in no time "

She does.But she struggled with that Missle, quite alot. If his Shield can easily reach a Missle it can tag her IMO. People have dodged his Shield, though those people have are better than Mystique in Reflexes, Daredevil is an example. His Shield doesn't always have to bounce off stuff, Cap has threw his Shield and it's came back without bouncing. It depends if Nightcrawler can react to his Shield, and i don't see Nightcrawler taking out Logan. I think Wolverine can do better angainst Mystique in a rematch, if he tries he can win.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23 said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @comicdude23: Nice scan though dont forget Mystique has very good reflexes and skill its not a sure thing that its going to hit and its not like people havnt dodged his shield in the past.Plus if Cap does uses his shield in that way the there is nothing for it to bounce off of so the chances of him getting it back are very slim. Also this a tag team match only one person in at a time and your forgetting Nightcrawler who Cap as far as i know has no previous fighting knowledge on as far as i know.His teleporting could do quite a lot to him  As far as Wolverine is concerned when he and Mystique last fought she messed him up pretty badly all it would take to put him down after a beating like that is a few quick teleports by Kurt.It takes a large toll on those not used to it and it took Kurt a while to get that tolerance to them Wolverine in that state would be out in no time "
She does.But she struggled with that Missle, quite alot. If his Shield can easily reach a Missle it can tag her IMO. People have dodged his Shield, though those people have are better than Mystique in Reflexes, Daredevil is an example. His Shield doesn't always have to bounce off stuff, Cap has threw his Shield and it's came back without bouncing. It depends if Nightcrawler can react to his Shield, and i don't see Nightcrawler taking out Logan. I think Wolverine can do better angainst Mystique in a rematch, if he tries he can win. "
Im just saying its not an easy battle ender his accuracy is great with it but its not fool proof.She also has a slight healing factor and is capable of moving he organs and other vital areas to avoid damage.So even if he did get her its not garanteed to drop her.Do you have a scan of his shield doing that?I really want to see that that would be so wickedly cool.Cap would also ave to be able to react to Kurt.Most of the people who do well against him are X men or have dealing with them frequently and can tell wheres going to teleport.Cap hasnt fought him enough to get this sort of knowledge on him so he would have a difficult time pinpointing him.If Logan is already hurt then Kurt could drop him...literally.
Wolverine and Mystique have fought many times and Wolverine has an edge on her physically but a rematch isnt going to make much difference.In the fight im refering to she didnt even use her mind games like she usually does and that gives her a huge edge.Morphing into people that he knows has messed with him in the past and she held her own very well without that.I dont think she could drop him because of his healing factor but Kurt could especially when hes weakened

@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Sherlock:  Nightcrawler's standard gear is a... bowie knife?  BTW, if you need any Nightcrawler scans, I posted a respect thread for him on CL. "

Right?I wondered about that though ill take a knife thats made out of carbonadiom over a stansard sword which i would say is more typical
Awesome i need to check that one out

@god_spawn said:
" i wonder if this will end up like the their match i made in the gst. "
Its only allowed i think 2 pages says Deadpoolvironfist

@god_spawn said:
" if people want it up and going again sure i dont see a problem bringing it back. "

Please do id like to finish
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Sherlock:  
Since Cap was given his shield, Wolverine was given adamantium, and Mystique was given a gun, a knife, and 3 grenades, I would have thought it fair to give Nightcrawler an adamantium rapier or something. Giving him a bowie knife is kinda like given Cap an adamantium trash can lid.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@(((Prodigy))): I agree with you there but the dude said bowie knife and i think  can make do with it i just looked through the respect thread good stuff all around i liked silvers second coming ones especially because i havnt read that yet
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Sherlock:  Since Cap was given his shield, Wolverine was given adamantium, and Mystique was given a gun, a knife, and 3 grenades, I would have thought it fair to give Nightcrawler an adamantium rapier or something. Giving him a bowie knife is kinda like given Cap an adamantium trash can lid. "
He can rip someone limb from limb while bloodlusted.  A knife is just a bonus for him.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @(((Prodigy))) said:
" @Sherlock:  Since Cap was given his shield, Wolverine was given adamantium, and Mystique was given a gun, a knife, and 3 grenades, I would have thought it fair to give Nightcrawler an adamantium rapier or something. Giving him a bowie knife is kinda like given Cap an adamantium trash can lid. "
He can rip someone limb from limb while bloodlusted.  A knife is just a bonus for him. "
I realize it's a good bonus for him and I have no doubt he knows how to wield a knife. I'm just commenting on how short blades aren't exactly standard weaponry for him.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @(((Prodigy))) said:
He can rip someone limb from limb while bloodlusted.  A knife is just a bonus for him. "
Im going to try and avoid pulling that card because while he can do it its not really fair.And like i said i can work with the knife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: 
She does have good reflexes, but the people who dodge his Shield are Faster and have Better Reflexes. Most people dodged it because he doesn't want to kill them, the OP say's people win by Death. So since Death is allowed he can throw his Shield with his full Strength and tag her. She barely dodges that Missle, and since he won't be afraid to kill her he can use his Shield and tag her. And when it tags her, it can slice her body in half, or even slice her head off. I don't have a Scan of his Shield coming back without bouncing off, so i will call it PIS. All Cap has to do is get in sight of her and then throw his Shield, it can bounce off the Barn. But he can tag her. When Cap beat's Mystique he can bring Wolverine in to deal with Kurt, he won't be afraid to kill. Wolverine can be smart here, if he see's Mystique, he can get Cap to get Mystique, and Wolverine (an X-Men) to deal with Kurt.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23: I wouldnt say Daredevil is faster.He doesnt have any powers that would amplify that so the most he could be is peak human.Mystique has well beyond peak human attributes i can show a good amount of them if you like.I have never seen Caps shield slice through anyone ever and im not sure if he can do it.Also he may have some trouble seeing her,she has great camoflauge capability adn Cap doesnt have wolverines senses
No Caption Provided

This is right after the Missle dodging thing.You notice she blended in so well they couldnt see her without infared

While that may be PIS i only asked for the scans cause that would be a cool thing to add to my scan collection.

The reason Mystique had any trouble dodging the missile is because she was running from a chopper.It certainly doesnt help with dodging things.In this scenario she wont have that sort of problem.
In terms of Cap just killing that would mean morals are off and if that the case then Kurt and teledismeber everyone here the power was never DQed
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sherlock

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
" @comicdude23: I wouldnt say Daredevil is faster.He doesnt have any powers that would amplify that so the most he could be is peak human.Mystique has well beyond peak human attributes i can show a good amount of them if you like.I have never seen Caps shield slice through anyone ever and im not sure if he can do it.Also he may have some trouble seeing her,she has great camoflauge capability adn Cap doesnt have wolverines senses

This is right after the Missle dodging thing.You notice she blended in so well they couldnt see her without infared While that may be PIS i only asked for the scans cause that would be a cool thing to add to my scan collection.  The reason Mystique had any trouble dodging the missile is because she was running from a chopper.It certainly doesnt help with dodging things.In this scenario she wont have that sort of problem. In terms of Cap just killing that would mean morals are off and if that the case then Kurt and teledismeber everyone here the power was never DQed "

Daredevil dodges because of his Radar Sense. He hasn't sliced through someone because he is holding back and doesn't want to kill. In that Missle scan he easily pierces through a Missle, it shows he's capable of doing it. And since Death is allowed he won't be afraid to do it. Cap is Enhacned Human, the Super Soldier Serum enhanced everything, including Hearing. And one of the reasons Cap can dodge Bullets is because he can see Faster. If Morals are off Cap can use his accuracy and full Strength to get Mystique, i think Wolverine can take Kurt.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23 said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @comicdude23: I wouldnt say Daredevil is faster.He doesnt have any powers that would amplify that so the most he could be is peak human.Mystique has well beyond peak human attributes i can show a good amount of them if you like.I have never seen Caps shield slice through anyone ever and im not sure if he can do it.Also he may have some trouble seeing her,she has great camoflauge capability adn Cap doesnt have wolverines senses
No Caption Provided
This is right after the Missle dodging thing.You notice she blended in so well they couldnt see her without infared While that may be PIS i only asked for the scans cause that would be a cool thing to add to my scan collection.  The reason Mystique had any trouble dodging the missile is because she was running from a chopper.It certainly doesnt help with dodging things.In this scenario she wont have that sort of problem. In terms of Cap just killing that would mean morals are off and if that the case then Kurt and teledismeber everyone here the power was never DQed "
Daredevil dodges because of his Radar Sense. He hasn't sliced through someone because he is holding back and doesn't want to kill. In that Missle scan he easily pierces through a Missle, it shows he's capable of doing it. And since Death is allowed he won't be afraid to do it. Cap is Enhacned Human, the Super Soldier Serum enhanced everything, including Hearing. And one of the reasons Cap can dodge Bullets is because he can see Faster. If Morals are off Cap can use his accuracy and full Strength to get Mystique, i think Wolverine can take Kurt. "
Well like i said Matt is not faster than Mystique is.Even with his sense he still needs the speed to avoid it and Mystique is faster than he is
A missle has more mass to it than a human.The chances are its going to knock someone back before it slices into them
That may be but the fact remains that in the scan they couldnt see her without the infared.Cap may be somewhat above that but i still think he camo will be ebnough to avoid his line of sight.
If Morals are off like you say then Kurt will Solo this easily via teledismenbering them IE teleporting their heads off.Easy win
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock

Bump again

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By PirateKing69

bump if this comes down to voting I go with Sherlock....CD has been on and not made a counterÂ