deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#101  Edited By deadpoolrules

@CadenceV2 said:

Hmm I give it to Sentry for Strength and being able to Heal himself on the Molecular Level.

Max,regeneration is Hulkpool,so no regeneration for Sentry,also because of his discomunal strenght

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Pokergeist

Still not bad if Sentry can Regen at Hulk Pool level.
deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By deadpoolrules

@CadenceV2 said:

Still not bad if Sentry can Regen at Hulk Pool level.

He can't

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Why not? He has such healing to due that. At the very least he reatains Hulkpool lvl. Its part of his core power set. As surly as Hulks Gamma Radiation HF or Logans Mutant HF.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By nickthedevil

Wonder Man's gone toe to toe with thor before and won. I'd like to poin that out as well. I also have to say that Zoom can intercept and destroy Carnage, seeing as how he has the lowest durability.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Sorry it took so long...I was editing a wiki page.

My side is made of: Supergirl Captain Marvel, Rulk, and Hercules Carnage, Hyperion, Mongul, and Cyborg

My enemies are: Zoom, Wonder Man, Sentry,Amazo, Blob, Rhino, Maxima, and Anella

My team can win this, this way.

Captain Marvel is extremely powerful and can handle Sentry. Supergirl will deal with Anella. Rulk will handle Amazo(it only robs strength and his tactics would help him win the match), Wonder Man can be taken down by Mongul. Hyperion takes Zoom, Wonder Man is fought by Cyborg, and Carnage takes on the Blob.

The only real threat is Zoom but since he is so significantly slowed he can't one shot anyone. Any other threat has one equal or other on my team.

you have 3 hours to debate,who impress me more will pass next stage.Good luck here and in 's tournament.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By deadpoolrules

@nickthedevil said:

Wonder Man's gone toe to toe with thor before and won. I'd like to poin that out as well. I also have to say that Zoom can intercept and destroy Carnage, seeing as how he has the lowest durability.

Here is something he can actually do:

He can strike Zoom as fast as he runs

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MenaceForever2

How can Supergirl defeat Ariella she destroyed half a planet and Wonder Man would rip Cyborg in half while Zoom takes care of carnage Sentry takes care of Mongul and Rhino and Blob take care of Rulk since Rhino has went h2h with Hulk and Blob would be a distraction. Wonder man will be done with Cyborg by now and helps Maxima defeat Hyperion while Amazo defeats Hercules

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

@deadpoolrules: Ariella is Supergirl of the 853 century

Here ,this is Ariella

Also could give us + information about her.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MenaceForever2

Sorry don't feel like typing but this is from dc wikia : When Linda Danvers tried to take the place of pre-Crisis Kara Zor-El, she unknowingly won the heart of the pre-Crisis version of Superman. The two married, and had a daughter named Ariella Kent (R'E'L in Kryptonian). When Spectre came to send Linda back to the post-Crisis era, and return the pre-Crisis to its original state (and replace her with Kara), Linda agreed on the condition that Ariella would be spared. The Spectre agreed to her terms, and when all traces of Linda Danvers' existence was wiped from the pre-Crisis era, Ariella was left alone to wander the universe. Possessing incredible powers at the very tender age of 6, Ariella began to play in space, unknowingly causing massive devastation. Her ability to time-travel carried her to the 853rd century, where she saved a planet from destruction by playing with the invaders (and accidentally destroying all of their ships and weapons). She became very attached to alien refugee, Dura, who had been fleeing from her, since she had nearly destroyed his planet. She called him "Daddy" (he called her "R'E'L, the Destroyer of Worlds"), and he was able to use her affection to exert some degree of control over her, and keep the universe safe.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MenaceForever2

Again what is stopping anyone on my team from BFRing and ripping people in half

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

Again what is stopping anyone on my team from BFRing and ripping people in half

BFR is allowed

Rip off?This is your better/secret weapon?Simple,as the way put,strong characters take on strong characters so no easy rip-off here,Cyborg isn't that weak as you may think.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ares wasn't that weak either we all know what happened to him. Anyway since there is no flight Sentry could toss Herceles up to space while someone like Blob protects

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

Ares wasn't that weak either we all know what happened to him. Anyway since there is no flight Sentry could toss Herceles up to space while someone like Blob protects

Kind of difficult to throw Herc to space,he is stronger than Ares.(it was a good idea and a well remembered moment that I will considerate)

Here is the pic:

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MenaceForever2

Maybe not space but out of the arena since it isn't that huge

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By gonjasufi

@BlueLantern1995 said:

My team wins this way:

1. Captain Marvel takes on Sentry...this would last a very long time and if Sentry won tons of my team members would be there to fight him
  2. Supergirl takes on Ariella - Ariella defeats most of her opponents not through skill or control of power but through luck(from what I read) and Supergirl could defeat her.
  3. Mongul takes on Wonder Man - after a little battle Mongul will beat him
  4. Cyborg takes on Blob - Cyborg is powerful enough to take on the current version of Blob...Cyborg has this in the bag
  5. Rulk takes on Amazo - Rulk could take on someone his own strength level and has because he has superior skill
  6. Hyperion takes on Zoom - This would be a long, long fight.
  7. Carnage takes on Rhino - This Carnage can win
  8. Hercules takes on Maxima - Hercules if he plays it right could get her to want to see who is stronger...this would apeal to her wanting to breed in more power to the next generation and his immortality would definitely help...she would then think of him as a mate and things could go Ahem.

Even if the Hercules explanation isn't allowed I think that Hercules could get her to want to just have it be a all out brawl. But my team has a few areas where they will win very quickly and help there team mates.

Debating is not saying... "yeah my guy can beat your guy. i win"

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By deadpoolrules

@gonjasufi said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

My team wins this way:

1. Captain Marvel takes on Sentry...this would last a very long time and if Sentry won tons of my team members would be there to fight him
  2. Supergirl takes on Ariella - Ariella defeats most of her opponents not through skill or control of power but through luck(from what I read) and Supergirl could defeat her.
  3. Mongul takes on Wonder Man - after a little battle Mongul will beat him
  4. Cyborg takes on Blob - Cyborg is powerful enough to take on the current version of Blob...Cyborg has this in the bag
  5. Rulk takes on Amazo - Rulk could take on someone his own strength level and has because he has superior skill
  6. Hyperion takes on Zoom - This would be a long, long fight.
  7. Carnage takes on Rhino - This Carnage can win
  8. Hercules takes on Maxima - Hercules if he plays it right could get her to want to see who is stronger...this would apeal to her wanting to breed in more power to the next generation and his immortality would definitely help...she would then think of him as a mate and things could go Ahem.

Even if the Hercules explanation isn't allowed I think that Hercules could get her to want to just have it be a all out brawl. But my team has a few areas where they will win very quickly and help there team mates.

Debating is not saying... "yeah my guy can beat your guy. i win"

Yeah,this is right,you have to explore the other team's weakness and use it against it,admit your team lose characters,admit your weakness and administrate it and also post pics to comprove that the stuff here can really happen,

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

What feats makes anyone thing Wonder Man can beat Mongul? Or Current Blob beat Cyborg. Carnage beats Rhino cause he has Spider-Man like abilities plus tons more and Spider-Man beats Rhino all the time. And my argument about Hercules is something people need to debate.

Just have to agree with Sentry actually could throw Herc out of the field,unless Marvel handle the situation,you are losing a member,while Rulk can defeat Amazo and Blob at the same time,but without Herc,you lose the edge

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Sentry can only BFR Hercules if he is fighting Hercules but Captain Marvel would engage Sentry before he could get to Hercules so...NO BFR THERE.

Maybe,if he escape from Marvel or Marvel be interrupted by someone,than it's possible.I'm kind of divided here,I would say stalemate,but the discussion didn't even begun.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

By the time Sentry can start BFRing people someone will already have one of the matches I said would happen and would go assist in keeping Sentry busy. Plus who is to say my Team can't BFR? Hyperion if he plays it smart could grab Zoom and BFR him...(this wouldn't happen normally but since he is at 20 meters per second, Hyperion could do the same speed thus making it possible for Hyperion to BFR him)

Not saying it's impossible,just saying it's harder,Sentry is a strong character,he could BFR Herc andgo back to Marvel with no major problems,I can't see a way that you could beat Sentry from BFRing someone,even if it is Carnage.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MenaceForever2

Rhino could beat Rulk because Rulk has shown to be vunerable to sharp objects so if Rhino stabs him 2-3 times that could allow Sentry to pull another BFR and remove another heavy hitter

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

Rhino could beat Rulk because Rulk has shown to be vunerable to sharp objects so if Rhino stabs him 2-3 times that could allow Sentry to pull another BFR and remove another heavy hitter

Yeah,but for Rhino to stab him he would have to hit him first.And Rulk would probably jump in the last second and this will make Rhino BFR himself,not a big lose though.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By deadpoolrules

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@deadpoolrules: After one of my members wins they will go to the match closest to be won by my side and help and then both go to help Captain Marvel beat Sentry...now that would work. Now the way I see it the one to make it out first would be either Carnage or Rulk...Rulk's being by BFRing Amazo...

Since Rulk has superior training he could tackle Amazo and then throw him into space...thus having the BFR win...Rulk would then help Carnage and would BFR Rhino. In fact after Rulk makes it out he could BFR a lot of the competition. And then all the people help defeat Sentry.

IF Rulk is dumb enough to try BFRing someone he would BFR Blob and then go for Zoom,that would escape in the last second due to anormal speed,and Red Hulk would BFR himself,giving an end to your tactics and giving the edge for 's team

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Carnage definetly deserves more credit, he is Spider-Man's level. Also Mongul is extremely durable, in this tournament he should be the max durability. Cyborg is also a plus, he's very versatile. Hyperion is nearly Mongul's strength and speed, but he lacks his durability. Bluelantern's team definetly sinches this victory for us.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By MenaceForever2

After one of my members win such as after sentry BFR's Herceles he would go help Maxima defeat Mongul after that Maxima would help Rhino defeat Rulk by keeping him busy until Rhino stabs him and Sentry throws him of the edge of the ring and while Maxima and Rhino were doing that Blob has been defeated by Captian Marvel but he is weakened to a large extent and using that to an advantage Sentry BFR's him. Now sentry goes on to help Ariella and after a long battle they overpower her but Ariella is K.Oed. Maxima and Rhino and the mean time have been helping Zoom defeat Hyperion eventually Hypeion gets overpowered by everyone. Now Carnage has been able to hold his own with Wonder Man but with everyone else he gets BFRed into space.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By MenaceForever2

Wrong you are young demigod sentry would BFR him first then do whatever and CM would have his hands busy with trying to hurt Blob

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By deadpoolrules

Ok people,I'm going to sleep now and there were more than 5 hours so the winner is....

Joking,you can still debating here,good night.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By MenaceForever2

In the shot where ares is being ripped in half he go to ares pretty damn quick and he ranks. 5 on marvels speed meter so like iron man speed and in the Hereceles wouldnt react fast enough to stop him

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By deadpoolrules

Tomorrow / VS. / and current battel's decision

Good luck.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

In the shot where ares is being ripped in half he go to ares pretty damn quick and he ranks. 5 on marvels speed meter so like iron man speed and in the Hereceles wouldnt react fast enough to stop him

His flight powers made him quick,so yes he's alike CM in velocity.

No one??

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By MenaceForever2

So he is equal in velocity but Herceles is not one little throw and my plan goes into affect I don't feel like saying it again

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By MenaceForever2

i forgot to mention that sentry threw void into the sun same thing for herceles@deadpoolrules:

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

i forgot to mention that sentry threw void into the sun same thing for herceles@deadpoolrules:

Really?Do you have a pic to comprove?If so,you are winning,you have 1 hour to impress me , , and .

Counting from now on.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By nickthedevil

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2971/scan00196fp.jpg

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By nickthedevil

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6805/scan00202ii.jpg

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MenaceForever2

Ok even if Hercules doesn't get BFRed Sentry would outsmart CM and make him say SHAZAM then he would be a little boy again and get BFRed then goes after Herecules and eventually outsmarts him by making him Hercules think that he defeated him and then grabs his hand and throws him out of the ring

PS sorry i was late had to go to work

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By eatmore_payless

show me my enemy! ^^

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By deadpoolrules

Even being sad,I have to admit that after a long time reading the comments,/ won.

Next:/ vs. / :

's team:

• WWH
  • Juggernaut(current Cain Marko,not Colossusnaut)
  • Lobo
  • Grundy

's team:

• Wonder Woman
  • Namor
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Cap.America

VS

's team:

• Maestro Hulk
  • Doomsday(no adaption shit)
  • Superboy
  • Caiera

's team:

• Champion
  • Wendigo
  • Hal Jordan
  • Jo-Nah

Good luck,impress me.(don't forget the scans)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

WWH defeats Wendigo easily. Then Hulk moves on to stalemate/defeat Champion.

Juggernaut defeats Caiera and goes on to Maestro Hulk to stalemate him.

Lobo takes on Hal Jordan and Jo-Nah.

Grundy takes on Superboy easily.

Throw in some extra help of TheCannon's team and we win... yeah... that's my debate..

k bye

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

WWH defeats Wendigo easily. Then Hulk moves on to stalemate/defeat Champion.

Juggernaut defeats Caiera and goes on to Maestro Hulk to stalemate him.

Lobo takes on Hal Jordan and Jo-Nah.

Grundy takes on Superboy easily.

Throw in some extra help of TheCannon's team and we win... yeah... that's my debate..

k bye

Debate motherf****r do you speak it???

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@deadpoolrules: XD

I am busy with my Tournament. Sorry.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By deadpoolrules

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@deadpoolrules: XD

I am busy with my Tournament. Sorry.

I know,but try to administrate your arguments here at the same time,today I have another tournament to participate, 's one.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#143  Edited By SavageDragon

I like Mr Ingenuity's team a lot

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By deadpoolrules

@SavageDragon said:

I like Mr Ingenuity's team a lot

Yeah,me too,it's a very organized and well thought team.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Namor, Cap.America, & Hal Jordan are non factors due to the fact they don't have significant durability in a slug feast.

H/P Doomsday (because that is the version I'm using) without adaption is still impervious to damage. So impact forces won't cut it.

Caiera was able to stalemate WWHulk due to Fighting skill. So they will lock in Battle until support is given.

Then Maestro slugs it out with Namor. Until Namor lose the fighting spirit.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MenaceForever2

Maestro should be able to take down Cap and Namor while Doomsday defeats WW while Cairea takes down Lobo during these events Hal is taken down by Juggs and Ultra boy is fighting for survival with Juggs but maestro eventually comes to help him and BFR's Juggs by making him think that ultra boy is dazed and when Juggs charges ultra boy moves and Juggs falls of the battlefield now they both go to help Champion who has been fighting WWH and is extremely tired and worn out while they are fighting WWH Superboy has been fighting has won and goes to help fight WWH During all of these events Wendingo has been fighting MM And eventually leads him to the edge of the ring and sucker punches him out the ring and go helps everyone else take down WWH after Wendigo and Caireas deaths the fighters go all out and use all of their strength to take him down. So team 2

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Also Super Boy will aid my teammate in any way necessary.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

Maestro should be able to take down Cap and Namor while Doomsday defeats WW while Cairea takes down Lobo during these events Hal is taken down by Juggs and Ultra boy is fighting for survival with Juggs but maestro eventually comes to help him and BFR's Juggs by making him think that ultra boy is dazed and when Juggs charges ultra boy moves and Juggs falls of the battlefield now they both go to help Champion who has been fighting WWH and is extremely tired and worn out while they are fighting WWH Superboy has been fighting has won and goes to help fight WWH During all of these events Wendingo has been fighting MM And eventually leads him to the edge of the ring and sucker punches him out the ring and go helps everyone else take down WWH after Wendigo and Caireas deaths the fighters go all out and use all of their strength to take him down. So team 2

Actually WWH is stronger than Doomsday

1-0 team 2

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By MenaceForever2

@deadpoolrules: WW is wonder Woman

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By deadpoolrules

@menaceforever said:

@deadpoolrules: WW is wonder Woman

Oh,fail!

But team two still losing some characters due to WWH.