T800 vs Jason (RULES)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By xan84

EVIL_TERMINATOR666

I already posted this for you some pages back.

This is a t-850 

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_850

He is better then the t-800 in many ways. 

T3 used a t-850 they say it in t3 dvd extras (perhaps you can find it on you tube). 
T2 used a t-800 version 2.4 (a little better then t1 -t-800) you can see it on his display screen when he boots up after he get's impaled trough the back. 
T4 Salvation used a t-800 (the version is before that of T1) but they powered it up way over his feats from T1 for movie reasons and because Cameron is not the one that is doing the movie. 
You can look at it like golden age Superman and curent one. They retconed the t-800 to make it more badass. T1 t-800 was going offline from reapeted hit from a shootgun to the chest, in T4 Salvation they just bounce off (i am not even getting to the grenades ...).

T-800 has 1 power cell, t-850 has 2 of them (clear diferent design ...), T-850 is also way 

heavier then the t-800 as we can see from the movie when he jumps on top of a car (compared to when the T1 t-800 jumps on 1. The T3 T-850 can operate for a short time with NO POWER SOURCE as we can see in the end when he removes his last power sorce and he was still online, T2 T-800 goes offline the second his power source is destryoed

Also you can't use T-Salvation feats (of the t-800) in a topic where the OP says we are going with T1 T-800, this is like using feats from SA Superman to Curent Superman. T-Salvation t-800 is a way powered up version of the t-800 from T1 and i can get you lots of proof if you need .. 

Also keep in mind that the t-800 from T2 has diferent programing then the one in T1 because he is repogramed by the resistance and also his got his "read only" setting from his CPU turned off so he can learn new stuff again this is a big diference from the T1 t-800, so even here and we need to be carefull with what feats we use.

Avatar image for evil_terminator666
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ xan

ty for the info,well the t-800 in t4 looked more advanced than arnold did in t3 thats why i think that t-850 idea was stupid for t3 but t-850 in t3 so be it,still jason would lose to any of the TERMINATOR models T-800,T-850,T-1000 or Tx any TERMINATOR model could rip jason apart over and over again.

Avatar image for evil_terminator666
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another thing the writers and directors messed up in that in t1 and t3 both it never said in t1,arnold was a t-800 just csm-101,said the same thing in t3 arnold said "that was a different t-101" point is thats where the writers have messed up for the movies,hiding identitys like that from a character.