T800 vs Jason (RULES)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for protect_ya_neck
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By protect ya neck

sir you can spam this topic with your fanfic all you like..like scenerioes you set up is how things are suppose to go =/ no one cares. 

jason will take his blade and slice the t-800 in half....end 

jason stomps
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By FallenAnvil

You care. Jason will not be able to keep the blade. Once he loses it he's T-800 fodder. 
And you sir are spamming up the forum by posting the same points over and over with slight changes to your rhetoric. I put forth a rather obvious chain of occurances, none of which you've challenged directly. If you believe the sword isn't the big issue here, explain why. If you believe it is, explain how he can retain it. It boils down to that.

Jason tastes defeat again.

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By protect ya neck

i dont 

jason wont be able to keep his blade why....because you say....sorry but thats not how things work =/ T-800 wants his blade he needs to try and take it...and as soon as he does....jason is either flinging it at him....or his swinging it at him...end of discussion...again just because you want to come up with some fanfic and retarded scenerio aint going to change you know...commen sense 

you put forth nothing more than ignorant fanfic. You can sit here preaching and telling me..but but but i wrote this..like im suppose to care -/ Jason has healed an entire body from nothing more than his own heart..he has healed from having his head chopped to pieces and has fought on with having his heart stabbed out..he has been shot in his arms..legs and head and heart with pistols..shot guns and machine gun fire and wasnt phased in the least...

jason stomps wether you like it or  not.

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By protect ya neck

5:00 t0 6:20  
8:05
nuff said 

jason stomps

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By FallenAnvil

That is Jason X.. We can start a thread about Jason X vs the Terminatrix if you want. 

Jason is a mindless automaton of death. If he decides to kill the T-800 which is fairly likely the battle will go down exactly as I stated. The T-800 being very smart will realize the weapon is the key. Using density scans and what not. There is nothing fanfic about what I stated. I even stated the Terminator might sacrifice his arm to get the weapon away from Jason and the conditions of the match aren't destroying or killing  Jason but prepping him for transfer to skynet(?)

Jason was a schmoo with sexual hangups and no super abilities before the 6th film. Your not taking that into account at all. We could say Jason evolved on film but then again so did the Terminator models. 

Your being 'fanfic' by assuming the machine would let Jason get close enough to slash at him. And ignoring the fact that a shotgun could and likely would force Jason to drop the weapon. Furthermore you've never put forth your version of events during the confrontation. You've only asserted how powerful Jason was (after the 6th film) and have left it at that. Each pellet in a Remington 00 shell hits like a .44 caliber pistol round. Jason can not ignore that kind of damage or take it and retain his only path to victory. The sword. Nor can he reasonable be expected to be able to melee with the T-800 minus that weapon. The secret to any victory is to apply your strengths against your opponents weaknesses while safeguarding your own. That's why my version of the confrontation reads as it does. Does Jason even grasp tactics aside from sneak around these people about to have sex and kill them?

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By protect ya neck

Thats not jason X thats jason 

sir i stopped reading at jason is 

im not about to argue with you all night and mess up my mood. Jason stomps. t-800 gets close..hes getting cut in half...not an arm..or a leg..jasonn goes for the kill 100% always...that means head torso.....jason wont be stopped by guns...jason stomos...stop wasting my time with long drawn out post i dont care about your fanfic 

jason stomps
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By FallenAnvil

No one believes you. Except you. This is considered in some circles as delusional. All this 'I'm not reading your posts crap' is pathetically passive aggressive behavior. Its literally laughable and I've been laughing for some time.

Jason is broken, captured and the T-800 wins. Without breaking a sweat I should add.

Just because you have no concept of tactics OR the reasons when to employ them. As proved by your monotonous droning about how some hockey masked machete killer of what amounts to children can SO easily delete a futuristic killing machine. Without giving a shred of evidence aside from in less than half his movies, he's really tough. And utterly ignoring ALL the ways he's been defeated in the past. Not only makes you delusional but a delusional fanboy.

Actually It's MY time to waste or not. Play your control freak games with someone gullible enough to let you get away with them.

Jason's victory his sole means of defeating a T-800 is that sword. Would Jason even recognize the machine beneath the flesh? The sword can be stripped away, taken or made obsolete by the T-800 getting close enough. Ignore these facts all you wish but as 30-40 people in this forum have pointed out. Jason is curb stomped.

And I should add by the way I'm manhandling you. You are Curb Stomped as well. I would apologize but I don't feel sorry.

Avatar image for evil_terminator666
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason's weakness is water,a TERMINATOR would of walked out of water instantly,this guy "protect ya neck" doesnt know what hes talking about,there is no gun on mankind that can kill a TERMINATOR,maybe explosive bombs,no gun has ever damaged the terminator,plus even on jason x jason was chain up like marcus was in t4,you couldnt chain up a T-800 and trap it simple as. TERMINATOR's made out of metal that would rip through jason like wet toilet paper,its not even a question,TERMINATOR wins hands down. the t-800 defeated t-1000 and tx far more advanced models than him.
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By protect ya neck
@FallenAnvil:
ys because i sooooooo wasted my time reading another long as fanpic scenerio from you 

jason stomps..get over it
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea to lazy to read cause you dont like reading the truth,jason would of gotten alot more damaged than terminator did by the hands of that pipe bomb than terminator did,he wouldnt of been able to move as fast,jason to slow and weak,he bleeds alot more than terminator,you saying jason could kill terminator with some metal machette,roflmfgdao thats not most stupid thing i ever heard,it took big heavier machines,like semis and a big press to damage terminator,and when the press came down on terminator in t1 it still took him like 1 1/2 minutes to die. jason would of died instantly 

TERMINATOR wins jason dies.
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By protect ya neck

ur not too lazy ur just a troll =/
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lazy? i know facts jasons a wuss,jason wouldnt of lasted against marcus in t4 yet the t-800 defeated marcus the first round,dont argue its gotta be the t1 t-800 cause they're all the same in all the movies in my book T-800 model 101

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By FallenAnvil
@protect ya neck said:

" @FallenAnvil: ys because i sooooooo wasted my time reading another long as fanpic scenerio from you  jason stomps..get over it "

Hello again,

By repeating your mantra, ‘I don't care what evidence, logic or reasoning is placed before me, Jason the (not or perhaps PIS) almighty stomps.’ Your no longer debating, you’re flopping around on the deck like a landed tuna. Your gills are moving but not doing anything of any importance but you are fun to watch.

Jason spent his first 6 films as nothing but a machete wielding non-powered mongoloid creature whose sole ability seems to be being able to sneak up on teenagers who are concentrating on trying to 'get some'. Anyone can do that and anyone twisted enough could hack up these people as well. 6 films, half his cinematic career, you could counter that he was only the killer in 5 of the first 6 films but his MOM had to pull the weight in the first one. He and she were defeated by teenagers using relatively mundane means, little special here dude.

Since you have problems understanding very basic concepts, let me say that again. HALF.

And all the ‘original 6’ accomplishments were nothing aside from PIS. Some lumbering idiot wearing a white mask (or bag on his head) at night only managed to kill anyone because it was scripted.

I say that you are the hopeless fanboy. You are delusional, especially if you think your campaign of ‘offer nothing, deny everything, and insist Jason wins’ holds any water at all. People say you’re hard to debate with; you’re easy to debate with as you don’t know how to debate. Only pout, like a child who won’t be given his way.  I happen to enjoy watching children pout so please continue.

Jason Stomps on nothing, except maybe his own foot with his Mom's help.

(On a side note, I’m taking a RL trip soon for some 4-5 days. My absence doesn’t mean I’m walked away from the topic, not at all.)

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By FallenAnvil

Someone not directly involved in this circular debate should tally the opinions in the whole forum and post the 'Vote Results'. I would do it but Dr. Unreasonable wouldn't accept my word on the vote as he wouldn't tally the votes himself since it would mean he loses.

Just a thought.

EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats what i tried telling this protect ya neck dude,terminator's also adamantium of some sort and terminator is stronger than jason,like i said in one of the other comments,you couldn't chain up a t-800 and trap it,i know thats a fact,not the arnold t-800.
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-800 from t1? this must b "protect ya neck" under a different name,dude doesnt matter t1,t2,t3 or t4 they're all t-800's same TERMINATOR as the first one,you probably didnt know either in TERMINATOR SALVATION,that t-800 was the same TERMINATOR from the first movie considering every terminator is from the future,just like when t5 comes out they're gonna have a t-1000 in it from what i read in several articles,point is they're all one in the same just different t-800s were programmed different,dont argue he was an 850 series in t3 heres the link on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dZ908kWzLk and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsZTQHJ1FlM     watch the end of that part of the when he takes out his fuell cell and the biginning of the second link,he never refers to himself as an 850 only "a different t-101"
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By FallenAnvil
@EVIL_TERMINATOR666 said:
" my point is all the t-800's were hard as fuck to kill. none of the humans had as big of problems killing jason. "
There seems to be a mix-up about the composition to the T-800 and what model Terminator were discussing here. But I second the above statement.
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By FallenAnvil
@C.R.E.A.M said:
" @Edamame said:
"Isn't T-800 more durable than Jason?  Who is stronger? "

the t-800 from T1 which is the only one being used 

was damaged by fire..being ran into a wall..being hit by a truck..and being shot with shout guns....jason wasnt

jason can regen..has super strength..and an adamantiam sword...t-800 is made of titanium

"

Where does the idea that the T-800 is made of Titanium come from? The T-800 wasn't damaged by fire it was damaged by an exploding gasoline truck. It was somewhat damaged by being ran into a wall and being hit by a truck but in NO way was it's operational efficiency compromised, meaning the damage was insignificant. 

Jason can regen to some unknown degree because he gets damaged and in ways that effect his operational efficiency. Jason is not stronger than the T-800 so he may have 'super-strength' but to a lesser degree than the machine. He does have an Admantiam sword which is his only means of victory but no one wants to try and explain how he is actually going to incapacitate the T-800 with it. And no 'He'll run up and cut him in half' in no way describes it.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By xan84

EVIL_TERMINATOR666

CREAM is protect ya neck ... he keeps getting baned.

This is a t-850 

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_850

He is better then the t-800 in many ways. 

T3 used a t-850 they say it in t3 dvd extras (perhaps you can find it on you tube). 
T2 used a t-800 version 2.4 (a little better then t1 -t-800) you can see it on his display screen when he boots up after he get's impaled trough the back. 
T4 Salvation used a t-800 (the version is before that of T1) but they powered it up way over his feats from T1 for movie reasons and because Cameron is not the one that is doing the movie. 
You can look at it like golden age Superman and curent one. They retconed the t-800 to make it more badass. T1 t-800 was going offline from reapeted hit from a shootgun to the chest, in T4 Salvation they just bounce off (i am not even getting to the grenades ...).

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By FallenAnvil
@C.R.E.A.M: 

I stopped posting for your benefit a long time ago. I'm posting for everyone else who thinks your a moron because these feelings deserve affirmation. 

Obviously you are somewhat right. Should Jason swing and connect, severing something vital. He wins. I don't think he can. Will Jason perceive the effectiveness of the sword? Can he assess what happens when this 'human' gets a hold of him if he misses? Will he be able to avoid being baited into swinging for the shotgun rather than the machine or will he assume 'Nothing can hurt him'. Do you find him intelligent beyond some rudimentary animal cunning and the desire to kill immoral children? We can literally run this back and forth forever. 

The T-800 was mostly destroyed by a soldier from it's time-line who understood it completely, who sacrificed his life to blow the chassis apart. Sarah was fortunate enough to curl up right next to the big red button that activated the hydraulic press or what was left of the T-800 after the explosion would have terminated her.

Jason gets killed regularly by teenagers with no training, no grasp of tactics and no real physical skills to speak of. Regular people, no actually regular adolescents. 

As a side note: If they keep banning you, why do you keep coming back? Do you log in from some huge IP pool or by banning are people referring to the Vine Folks just zapping a single account? It's fairly obvious why they keep banning you or at least it seems obvious to me. I won't allow you to simply claim victory through sheer perseverance. If you want to insist Jason can win this, make a point and prove it. I've made many points all backed up by solid facts which you like to ignore.

Cheers.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#223  Edited By courtney12490
@FallenAnvil said:
" @C.R.E.A.M:   I stopped posting for your benefit a long time ago. I'm posting for everyone else who thinks your a moron because these feelings deserve affirmation.   Obviously you are somewhat right. Should Jason swing and connect, severing something vital. He wins. I don't think he can. Will Jason perceive the effectiveness of the sword? Can he assess what happens when this 'human' gets a hold of him if he misses? Will he be able to avoid being baited into swinging for the shotgun rather than the machine or will he assume 'Nothing can hurt him'. Do you find him intelligent beyond some rudimentary animal cunning and the desire to kill immoral children? We can literally run this back and forth forever.   The T-800 was mostly destroyed by a soldier from it's time-line who understood it completely, who sacrificed his life to blow the chassis apart. Sarah was fortunate enough to curl up right next to the big red button that activated the hydraulic press or what was left of the T-800 after the explosion would have terminated her. Jason gets killed regularly by teenagers with no training, no grasp of tactics and no real physical skills to speak of. Regular people, no actually regular adolescents.   As a side note: If they keep banning you, why do you keep coming back? Do you log in from some huge IP pool or by banning are people referring to the Vine Folks just zapping a single account? It's fairly obvious why they keep banning you or at least it seems obvious to me. I won't allow you to simply claim victory through sheer perseverance. If you want to insist Jason can win this, make a point and prove it. I've made many points all backed up by solid facts which you like to ignore.   Cheers. "
There are a few different types of banning. There is forum banning, which means you can still do submissions, you just can't post in the forums, there is wiki-banning, where you can't do submissions, but can still post in the forums. There is account banning, where just that single account is banned, but you can still make others and there is IP banning. IP banning is extreme and saved for the worst possible offenders. When you are IP banned, you can no longer log into your account and you are also not able to create any new ones. Also, you are one of my new favorite viners for standing up to this guy with logic and reason and not losing your head like a lot of others do. Good job, you get a cookie. 

No Caption Provided
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By FallenAnvil

Jason HAS died several times. Read that again if necessary. He's been resurrected by electricity but that does not mean he wasn't dead or that he regenerated himself back to life. Don't believe me? Find somewhere to download the movie scripts OR check the Wiki. Seeing as he's died he's not immortal look in a dictionary to clear that up if you must.

I don't know exactly how he's been killed but I'll look it up. If he's been killed by piercing objects carrying less force than a bullet, then that means that bullets can stop him. You pretend not to read things so I don't know but I made mention earlier how Jason evolved in film. From 2-5 he was a lumbering shmoo with a bag over his head or wearing a hockey mask. He had no super strength or damage resistance none. He seemed to regenerate but this took lots of time. Around the 6th film the director/writers whoever decided to make him a supernatural powerhouse. Very strong, very resistant.

This is the Jason your referring too. Given the instructions of this battle it would be silly of me to concede that were only talking about the supernatural powerhouse Jason and ignoring the 2-5 films schmoo. You can say Jason has evolved as easily as I can say the Terminator models have evolved.  Can Jason actually fight or does he just swing, throw, yadda, kill things. That's not going to work against the T-800 with it's battle / tactical computers, it's just not .With Jason's ONLY chance of victory being his ability to wield and incapacitate the T-800 with the sword, the T-800 will try and disarm or otherwise nullify Jason's ability to use that sword. Having it does not mean actually employing it. If it did the Battle instructions would have stated the T-800 was already struck with the blade and incapacitated. There is more to any battle than physical attributes alone, Jason is sorely lacking when compared to the T-800.

There is ANOTHER reasonable position on the discussion at hand.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#225  Edited By courtney12490
@C.R.E.A.M: I'm sorry, am I supposed to be insulted by you? Somebody who has already been banned on multiple accounts and is just waiting to be banned on this one?
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By FallenAnvil
@C.R.E.A.M

oh thats right because arnold is awesoe..and jason is lame . You can sit here and say youre giving decent arguments...right..jason got kileld by kids (which h didnt6 because he can die) isnt an argument..at all. So once again..because people ant to be stubborn for no reason at all and keep bumping this thread and posting nothing more than glorafied fanfic

jason stomps stop bumping this thread  
 ++++++++++++++++++

I like Arnold, Conan the Barbarian rocked hard but that's not why were sharing this intimate little discussion. Oh If you cannot figure out why I would use the term intimate, you will shortly.

You say and have said over and over again that Jason can't die. To show how little you know, and the amount of pure excrement you spew, I took all of 2 minutes to gather the following and several more formatting it.

Once!

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood begins an indeterminate amount of time after Jason Lives. Jason is resurrected again, this time by the telekinetic Tina Shepard, who is trying to resurrect her father who drowned in the lake when Tina was a child. Jason once again begins killing those who occupy Crystal Lake, and after a battle with Tina is returned to the bottom of the lake.

Twice!

Jason is resurrected again in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan by an underwater electrical cable. He follows a group of students on their senior class cruise to Manhattan, where he kills the ship’s crew and the majority of the students. Upon reaching Manhattan, Jason chases Rennie and Sean, the two remaining students, into the sewers. Eventually, Jason is melted away by the toxic waste that is flooded throughout the sewer.

Thrice!

In Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, Jason, through unexplained resurrection, is hunted by the FBI at Crystal Lake. The FBI sets up a sting to kill Jason, which proves successful. Through possession, Jason manages to survive by passing his black heart from one being to the next. It is revealed that he has a sister and a niece, and that he needs them to get his body back. Jason resurrects himself, but his niece, Jessica Kimble, stabs him with a mystical dagger and he is dragged to Hell.   

Now.. Do you know what it means to be resurrected? Do you? See at this point you may claim you do but I don't believe you.

1. To bring back to life; raise from the dead.

2. To bring back into practice, notice, or use.

v.intr

To rise from the dead; return to life. 

To be resurrected you HAVE TO BE DEAD!

I will take NOTHING you say at face value and anyone who does is a fool.
You are an Ignoramous of enormous proportion, you're a joke and you've been Powned.

To Quote one of my all time favorite films:
"I am GODZILLA and you are Japan."
(No offense to any Japanese readers.)

You are done here.
T-800 disarms, slices, dices makes julian fries and then readies the pieces of it's quarry for transport.

The plot summaries are from the wiki page: I only chose three examples because how many do I really need right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_%28franchise%29

The definitions came from the on-line dictionary: 
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/resurrected

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By FallenAnvil

You are a know nothing fool. Best keep your yap shut before you post something stupid again and I have to stomp on you for it, again. :P

Hockey is still not scary.
T-800 wins.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By FallenAnvil

Who are you calling junior? Your the one acting like a demented child.

The Wiki is an excellent source for most materials. Media things are some. If you don't think the Wiki is an excellent source because 'just anyone can change things' you either don't know how the wiki works, listen to others who don't know how it works or are just a fool. (I know we've covered this already.) I could look through the actual scripts, I suspect they are avialable but that's lots of work when I can read the boiled down info on the Wiki. If you want to point me in the direction of scripts for those films where the wiki says, Resurrected. Fine but what will your excuse be when they prove you wrong as well. The Wiki is more reliable than the Vine really as lots and lots of people monitor and proof read the wiki changes and submissions. Not to knock the Vine.

Fans make Youtube clips. Usually showing their favorite moments in the film. With someone like Jason, whose fans root for senseless violence, naturally it's scenes of Jason kicking butt. I watched your current offering some time ago. It didn't impress me NEARLY as much as the Police Station scene did in T-1. Those 'Army' guys weren't even wearing combat fatigues but were in their dress uniforms. The machete through the Cyrochamber door was impressive. I can look for fanboy clips from T-1 easily enough. 

This ultimate stompage clip of yours doesn't give any details as to how he's going to prevent the T-800 from disarming him. Has Jason never dropped anything before?

Jason trips, falls and kills himself because he wears a hockey mask at night.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By FallenAnvil

Read or don't read moron. I'm a very fast typer and can crank these out in seconds.

If your fragile ego can't handle the fact that Jason loses because you can't debate AND the vast majority of posters in here vote for the T-800. Get used to disappointment.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By FallenAnvil

Ahh the flag game.. let me look back at all the times you've insulted me. Then you'll have to think up some other cutesy name.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By FallenAnvil

Scripts speak for themselves. Your personal interpretation regarding what is depicted in film is over-ridden by the plot synopsis and scripts.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By FallenAnvil

Is that a bad Elvis impersonation or do you believe your interpretations override the director's script?

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By FallenAnvil
@FallenAnvil said:
" @C.R.E.A.M

oh thats right because arnold is awesoe..and jason is lame . You can sit here and say youre giving decent arguments...right..jason got kileld by kids (which h didnt6 because he can die) isnt an argument..at all. So once again..because people ant to be stubborn for no reason at all and keep bumping this thread and posting nothing more than glorafied fanfic

jason stomps stop bumping this thread  
 ++++++++++++++++++

I like Arnold, Conan the Barbarian rocked hard but that's not why were sharing this intimate little discussion. Oh If you cannot figure out why I would use the term intimate, you will shortly.

You say and have said over and over again that Jason can't die. To show how little you know, and the amount of pure excrement you spew, I took all of 2 minutes to gather the following and several more formatting it.

Once!

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood begins an indeterminate amount of time after Jason Lives. Jason is resurrected again, this time by the telekinetic Tina Shepard, who is trying to resurrect her father who drowned in the lake when Tina was a child. Jason once again begins killing those who occupy Crystal Lake, and after a battle with Tina is returned to the bottom of the lake.

Twice!

Jason is resurrected again in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan by an underwater electrical cable. He follows a group of students on their senior class cruise to Manhattan, where he kills the ship’s crew and the majority of the students. Upon reaching Manhattan, Jason chases Rennie and Sean, the two remaining students, into the sewers. Eventually, Jason is melted away by the toxic waste that is flooded throughout the sewer.

Thrice!

In Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, Jason, through unexplained resurrection, is hunted by the FBI at Crystal Lake. The FBI sets up a sting to kill Jason, which proves successful. Through possession, Jason manages to survive by passing his black heart from one being to the next. It is revealed that he has a sister and a niece, and that he needs them to get his body back. Jason resurrects himself, but his niece, Jessica Kimble, stabs him with a mystical dagger and he is dragged to Hell.   

Now.. Do you know what it means to be resurrected? Do you? See at this point you may claim you do but I don't believe you.

1. To bring back to life; raise from the dead.

2. To bring back into practice, notice, or use.

v.intr

To rise from the dead; return to life. 

To be resurrected you HAVE TO BE DEAD!

I will take NOTHING you say at face value and anyone who does is a fool.
You are an Ignoramous of enormous proportion, you're a joke and you've been Powned.

To Quote one of my all time favorite films:
"I am GODZILLA and you are Japan."
(No offense to any Japanese readers.)

You are done here.
T-800 disarms, slices, dices makes julian fries and then readies the pieces of it's quarry for transport.

The plot summaries are from the wiki page: I only chose three examples because how many do I really need right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th_%28franchise%29

The definitions came from the on-line dictionary: 
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/resurrected

"
It was true when I said it and still true. I don't want spamboy burying it in the middle of this thread.
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By FallenAnvil

The attention you crave is pathetic or sad depending on whether you realize people don't like you because of it. I can't say I honestly don't like you as I don't care enough about you to like or dislike you.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By FallenAnvil

Your claim that Jason was unkillable was important. Another example of your ineptitude at framing a coherent statement. People get so called facts wrong by just watching the films ALL THE TIME. Scripts don't lie, whoever wrote that section of the Wiki page read the scripts. I've noticed you haven't claimed Jason was unkillable in a while now. I'm not ranting, I'm discussing. Ranting implies emotion your drivel elicits none. If I bothered to track down the scripts and posted excerpts where is says, "Jason was resurrected" You would still carry on. Its not with the further trouble. I'm satisfied with the Wiki info. If someone isn't let them refute the Wiki page info with the scripts or try and just reinforce the validity of said info.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By FallenAnvil

Is ignorance your shield against criticism or something?

I said, the people who wrote the wiki page read the script. Not anything close to inferring the opposite You say I'm ranting about the Wiki, you challenged my use of it and I defended my use of it. Is that your definition of ranting.. 

Your claim to Jason's immortality has been challenged. Sorry your 'well respected facts suck' claim isn't a defense. You never discuss the rate in which he can regen, I've asked this numerous times. He doesn't HAVE a machete. You claim to have ignored scores of my posts and earlier points. I'm not going to re-spell out my arguments just because you claim to have not read them. 

Jason has durability and strength but as for his superhuman abilities that appeared in movie #6, I'm using a broader view and balancing it all out.

Jason does not have the skill to cut right through the T-800

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By FallenAnvil

It's wrong because you say it is. In the real world a statement stands until it's proven wrong. Just like I proved your BS statement about Jason being unkillable that you'd been spewing post after post after post. Dig up the scripts and prove my sources wrong. Opps was that another minor point I'm blowing out of proportion? I haven't even used the term Troll. Not once. Scroll around and prove me wrong. Exactly what is the kid and junior remarks intended to do, make me angry. Are we still in the 8th grade, you type like you are but really play your games with another. 

I have no clue about what a Low showing is, but will find out and don't have a clue who Red Blade is. It is you with the terrible reputation around here, not I.

The T-800 is every bit as the 'sum of the Jason's' depicted in film. Bullets don't harm him. I think the T-800 is stronger but since you won't prove or disprove any statements regarding it's strength. I will just assume he is stronger. Jason has the super sword which is no sneezing matter but can you claim Jason has more skill in actual combat then T-800. Jason the almighty doesn't seem to fight very often as his targets of choice are teenagers, typically. Strength, Agility, Speed, Tactics and Skill will allow the T-800 to nullify the blade threat and hurt Jason bad enough to capture him.

T-800 wins

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By FallenAnvil

I saw a small handful of soldiers with small arms in your clip. The T-800 stormed a police department taking hits beyond counting and was fine, minus his human skin. Pistols, shotguns and assault rifle fire. This has no bearing if struck with the super sword but worth mentioning. The T-800 is capable of 28mph I believe. Maybe 26 I call that speed. He snatched the shotgun away from little John pretty darn quick, quicker than I've seen Jason react in any of the clips you've posted. It didn't realize the pipe bomb was placed inside it's chassis. Kyle was a pretty good tactician himself. The T-800 was intended to infiltrate human resistance settlements I can't see how it wouldn't have tactical programing. I would go look but I've searched the web enough for you for one morning. The T-800 was designed for infiltration and annihilation.

Nothing shows the T-800 wouldn't hide and I don't see Jason simply cutting a T-800 in half. It's likely programed to engage sword wielding opponents barehanded. WAY back I posted what the T-800 would likely do. It would fire the shotgun trying to dislodge the sword, which its scanning would identify as a threat. If / when that didn't work, and this relies on which Jason were talking about the pre or post 6th movie Jason. It would likely try and parry with the shotgun, which would be sliced to pieces but in the process possibly give the more skilled T-800 a chance to grapple. And then it's all over.  Jason has not shown the ability to melee with anything as powerful as the T-800.

What makes you think you have 'End of Discussion' powers?

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By FallenAnvil

"It doesnt matter what you believe...show the t-800 goig 28 mph =/ which you wont..because he cant"
22MPH I was 6 MPH off. If you want to dispute the validity of this information as well. Go to the site and look at it for yourself.

Endoskeleton  
The metal endoskeleton of the T-800 is a microprocessor controlled fully armored hyper-alloy combat chassis and is constructed with frictionless bearings in its joints, and a servo-actuated control system. Its limbs are controlled by axial drive motors and clavicular trailing links, allowing the T-800s to maneuver faster than the Series 600 Terminators, as bursts of speed of up to 22 mph no longer threatened the joint assemblies. The armored frame is capable of withstanding most small arms fire and is able to survive being set on fire with only minimal damage and no degradation of capabilities.

There are weak spots however; Kyle Reese was able to blow the first Terminator in half with a pipe bomb by jamming it in between its joints. However, the upper half torso was still functional albeit with severed left arm. Sharp-edged objects such as metal pipes or shrapnel could penetrate the endoskeleton armor plate if propelled with sufficient force. Energy weapons like those mounted on the T-X could penetrate the armor and momentarily disable the T-800. Enough force could permanently dislocate limbs and disrupt the internal frame. 
CPU 
The T-800 contains a Neural Net Processor CPU, or "learning computer", contained within the endoskeleton's skull and protected by inertial shock dampers. The CPU, developed by Cyberdyne Systems, is one of the most powerful microprocessors ever built. As part of its vast internal databases, the T-800 contains detailed files on human anatomy and physiology so as to make it a more efficient killer . 

It has the most powerful microprocessors ever built in whatever year these things were made. But sadly aside from programming shown in the movie the site make no mention of specific combat skills. However, fighting, shooting and the level of driving ability shown on the T-2 Motorcycle chase scene implies the use of tactics. The T-800 grappled with the T-1000 in the mall hallway so it has shown the ability to grapple. Have you seen Jason wield a Katana and chop someone in half with one to use your own logic against you if you haven't it's wishful thinking or wishful thinking the battle would end so swiftly.

Terminator facts courtesy of:
http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Series_800
Dispute the validity of these facts at will.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By FallenAnvil

Actually its a WikiA page. Looks like it's run by paramount or some professional controlling interest of the series.

No where in the rules does it say Wiki information cannot be used in the Forum Battles. Just because you don't like it hardly means it cannot be used.

Sweetest of Dreams

EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like i said its a matter of the writers making the t800 bigger and stronger as the movies go on,like they did with ironman,the hulk and the others,t3,i didnt find any t3 extras refering to him as abn 850,if they release a t3 special edition like they did in t2 and it refers to arnold as an 850 then i'll shut up until then they're all 800's in my book,moving on,cream aka protect ya neck,jus worships jason,he takes this serious,were here for the entertainment,you cant let this seperate you from reality world like you make it to be,u even said in one of your statements its messing up your mood,doesnt matter TERMINATOR's proved to be stronger than jason on many accasions,jason has died in all the movies even in freddy vs jason,didnt freddy say he had to search the bowles of hell and found jason and brough him back? yep freddy is the one who brought jason back,he didnt come back on his own,hes not invincible,terminator's stronger get over it 

TERMINATOR stompls jason and makes him vanish.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@C.R.E.A.M said:
" seriously another wiki page  thats your proof no video of the t-800 running 22 mph  wiki page...even after the lat one you posted was wrong....im going to bed..im tired of this crap "
you are aware that the Jason X movie was not Canon and that writers actually stated as such..... that it was a fantasy possible look at the future and to that end he was taken down by a bunch of kids.... so I am thinking your a little off in believing that he could take out a Terminator... sorry lol
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no kidding jasons to slow,hes not invincible,every character almost has a weakness,jason has water,even in jason x when he was chained up and was under water,he might not of died but he still couldnt get out of it,people had to rise him up,again a TERMINATOR /t-800 would of broken out of chains and walked out of water im sure of that,point is jasons alot weaker than TERMINATOR. 

TERMINATOR smashes.
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agreed as well,jasons been beaten by to many teenages,and cream says fire and guns are the t-800s weakness? not he never die'd by the hands of a gun or fire in t1 doesnt matter if the gun bounced him back,like i said in the police station not one police officer could put terminator down with there handguns and firearms,kyle reese only could cause he was a soldier who had experiences fighting with terminator's,the t-800 never died of a gun or fire in t1 or got damaged besides its flesh being burned off,heavy machines like,a semi,explosive pipe bomb and a press which crushed the terminators cpu terminating it instantly,is all thats physically damaged the terminator.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By MKF30
@EVIL_TERMINATOR666 said:
"

agreed as well,jasons been beaten by to many teenages,and cream says fire and guns are the t-800s weakness? not he never die'd by the hands of a gun or fire in t1 doesnt matter if the gun bounced him back,like i said in the police station not one police officer could put terminator down with there handguns and firearms,kyle reese only could cause he was a soldier who had experiences fighting with terminator's,the t-800 never died of a gun or fire in t1 or got damaged besides its flesh being burned off,heavy machines like,a semi,explosive pipe bomb and a press which crushed the terminators cpu terminating it instantly,is all thats physically damaged the terminator.

"

Good to see more Terminator fans ;) 

But yeah I agree, T800 kills Jason here...
FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By FallenAnvil

Jason cannot Stomp.. he can hardly walk.

Your opinion, no matter how inflated it may be, does not override everyone else's opinion in the thread.

I found a Fri 13th script where it clearly says Jason is finally put to rest. Which is death. But I don't want to smack you around anymore.

Concede defeat and bail on this thread. We'll clash again on other topics, count on it but your position here is undefendable.

Oh being defeated through your own stupidity, meaning punching through the outer skin of a spacecraft, is still defeat. 

Even Wily Coyote knows that.

FallenAnvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By FallenAnvil
@.Mistress Redhead.: Thanks for the ammo. : )
EVIL_TERMINATOR666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason couldnt stomp his way out of weight toilet paper with his own machette barely. 

TERMINATOR rules,jason drools.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@FallenAnvil said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: Thanks for the ammo. : ) "
lol not meant to be ammo, just a big horror fan ;)
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#250  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

T-800 destroys.