T800 vs Jason (RULES)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for death_from_above
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Death From Above

If you're sitting here talking about jason x then you should know when 

It doesnt matter what you think...at all. 

No you have never seen jason regenerate lost limbs..so yeah =/ Again you can keep riding the t-800s nuts all you like. So once again...jason has had his bod blown up by the fbi..............shh ur face 

keep coming back with jason never did this...and jason never did that all you like..it makes you look like a crazy person when you sit here and act like you didnt read what i just typed took out the t-800 =/ The t-800 cant win..true story..have a nice night =/

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By NickA
@Death From Above:
Terminator stops 
The T800 is a jobber, but Jason is a bigger jobber (He got beat up by Freddy in the real world and a kid in Friday the 13th Final Chapter) 
You stop riding Jason's nut sack, you know the Terminator, you just like riding Jason's d#ck
Stupid d#ck rider
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Death From Above

we're done here
Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Mord McCleaver

Just asking, but didn't Jason's fight with Freddie end with Jason killing Freddie? 
Via decapitation?
And even if the kids Freddie was trying to kill woke Jason up from the dream Freddie was killing him in previously, wasn't it the belief those same kids had in Freddie powering his ability to kill?
Idk about Jason over T800, but Freddie vs Jason is pretty much settled, and it probably shouldn't be continued in the argument here.

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Death From Above
@Mord McCleaver said:
"Just asking, but didn't Jason's fight with Freddie end with Jason killing Freddie?  Via decapitation?And even if the kids Freddie was trying to kill woke Jason up from the dream Freddie was killing him in previously, wasn't it the belief those same kids had in Freddie powering his ability to kill? Idk about Jason over T800, but Freddie vs Jason is pretty much settled, and it probably shouldn't be continued in the argument here. "

jason vs freddy ended with jason being stabbed in the heart and still being alive along with freddys head walking out of the water =/ which of course led to freddy vs jaon vs ash 1 and 2 

anywho 

jason stomps t-800 into the ground
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Fire-brand

using the shotgun the T-800 blows jasons hand off. then he pulls off jasons head and sends him back through the time machine.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xan84

2:05 -> Terminator Stomps. 

Now that is a punch ... He put a hole in that guy's chest righ in his harth.
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Death From Above
@Xan said:
"  
   2:05 -> Terminator Stomps.  Now that is a punch ... He put a hole in that guy's chest righ in his harth. "

you and comic really need to get off the t-800s nuts seriously 

jason has high durability...and yeah pretty sure jason has ripped out peoples hearts in several different movies.....and pretty sure he has had his ripped out as well..hell freddy stabbed jason in the heart several times in their fight..howd that turn out..oh yes not well 

jason takes his machette and slices through the frail t-800....end =. true story

@Fire-brand said:

"using the shotgun the T-800 blows jasons hand off. then he pulls off jasons head and sends him back through the time machine. "

fail as usual 

not even going to bother listening all the stupid in your post...which is..you know..all of it

killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By killermike

A few shot gun shells to the legs should be enough to disable jason until the T-infinity comes to take him tho skynet
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By ComicStooge
@Death From Above:  Seriously Spike...you've turned it into a flame war... Terminator stomps...
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By lagoon_boy
@ComicStooge said:
" @Death From Above:  Seriously Spike...you've turned it into a flame war... Terminator stomps... "

Than why make this thread in the first place?
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Death From Above

the names death from above

i didnt turn anything into a flame war

love how you made this thread and ur babbling about how terminator stomps...like seriously what is this like you xans and mks like 545464 t-800 thread...and always with the same fanwankin

jason has super strength and an admantium sword

jason has been blown up into tiny little bits and came back together by the middle of the movie. he as been shot and shot and stabbed and electrocuted..and has heart stabbed and ripped out...and guess who kept coming and killing...jason. T-800 isnt going to do anything to jason with a pistol and a shotgun the same that army of fbi agents didnt do anything with their pistols machieguns and shotguns...it took a missle to take him down..and he still came back like  20 minutes later =/

you and your gang of go team t-800 go power sqaud can sit here and ride him like you do in every other t-800 thread all you like. Jason isnt going to be hurt by bullets..the same as he wasnt hurt by bullets in the 6 or 7 other movies when hes been shot =/ You having a huge hard on for him aint gonna change that. Jason going to take his admamantim sowrd.....and his super strength and hes going to slice the t-800 in half and then go about his day killing teen sluts

have a nice night...jason stomps

Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Death From Above
@lagoon_boy said:
" @ComicStooge said:
" @Death From Above:  Seriously Spike...you've turned it into a flame war... Terminator stomps... "

Than why make this thread in the first place? "

exactly
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ComicStooge
@Death From Above:  Nope you're Spike

1. You called me "comic". Only Spike called me "comic"

2.You mention stuff like the pipe bomb scene, the shotgun scene etc and you debate against the Terminator despite it already been proven the T800 stomps this 

3.You're lack of spelling and grammer 

4. You're a DBZ fanboy
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Death From Above

@ComicStooge:
uh huh uh huh 

uh uh

jason stomps

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ComicStooge
@lagoon_boy:  I was unsure on the victor when I made this...after watching most of the Jason movies and from the debating shown here Terminator stomps.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By lagoon_boy
@ComicStooge:  Actually Jason can actually win, Jason has sufficient force to Slice a terminator in half, because of the equipped Weapon, the T-800 can't regenerate that is the problem, Jason may not "STOMP" but has an actual change of winning.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ComicStooge
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By NightFang3

Jason should win this!

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:

"@ComicStooge:  Actually Jason can actually win, Jason has sufficient force to Slice a terminator in half, because of the equipped Weapon, the T-800 can't regenerate that is the problem, Jason may not "STOMP" but has an actual change of winning. "

I would like some proof of this. A adamantium sword does not mean it can cut anything, it only means the thing is not going to get broken or damaged when it hits the t-800. 

If someone with the strength of let's say 2x of that of a human could cut a t-800 that would mean his preaty lame. 

Now le me quote something from the movie :

The Terminator is an infiltration unit, part man-part machine. Underneath it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor controlled, fully armored, very tough ... 

Now i am going to w8 for some ACTUAL PROOF like scans of video's showing Jason's SUPER strength (enough to allow him to cut the t-800).

Hell if she can do it why not the t-800 ... 

Also the t-800 does not need to KILL him. All he needs is to incapacitate him for little time to send him to the future. So him coming back from a single cell means nothing.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:I never said that i could cut through anything, But the T-800 showed nothing to Prove it can take an Adamantium hit with no damage. 
The T-800 can be possibly scratched  or even sliced (Not thoroughly though) by a Human being, let alone Jason.
The T-800 has been shown that it can be decapitated, in Terminator 2, though it was machinery that Decapitated his arm and though it did not really cut it since it was a more of a blunt force that decapitated it.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:

"@Xan:I never said that i could cut through anything, But the T-800 showed nothing to Prove it can take an Adamantium hit with no damage. 
The T-800 can be possibly scratched  or even sliced (Not thoroughly though) by a Human being, let alone Jason.
The T-800 has been shown that it can be decapitated, in Terminator 2, though it was machinery that Decapitated his arm and though it did not really cut it since it was a more of a blunt force that decapitated it. "

So you are telling me this thing can take bullets but a human with a knife can cut it ? There is no logic in it. Its imposible that a human with a knife/sword etc can apply more presure then a bullet. In T2 the t-1000 does not even try to cut him with his metalic arms ... So you whant me to belive that a human with a knife >t-1000 ? Makes no sense. Of course i am asuming those knifes are made of adamantium to.
 The t-800 from the second movie got his arm  stuck in a huge whatever it was and got damaged then he used a big ass beam to rip his own arm off. I realy hope you don't belive a human can do anything close to that.

Also decapitated means cuting off his head, your arm can't get decapitated :P
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan: A bullet may apply more pressure but it does not have the same contents of an Adamantium Material, It is highly impossible for Adamantium materials to end up in a Terminator Movie, i think it is foreign to them. Adamantium is a material that cuts through mostly everything, i don't see why it can not cut through a Terminator.

The video showed some out side interference , Also didn't he regenerate after that?

Decapitation is another word of Cutting limbs IMO.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By xan84

lagoon_boy 

A bullet may apply more pressure but it does not have the same contents of an Adamantium Material, It is highly impossible for Adamantium materials to end up in a Terminator Movie, i think it is foreign to them. Adamantium is a material that cuts through mostly everything, i don't see why it can not cut through a Terminator. 

A knife made out of adamantium would only mean that its not going to get damaged when you hit something with it, its not going to get a magical cut you up aura .... A normal human is never going to have the strength  to even scrach the armour. Imagine Wolverine trying to cut Superman .. he is just not going to have enough strength  behind those claws to push them in 

The video showed some out side interference , Also didn't he regenerate after that? 

The medical machine puts him back togeder with some ''upgrades''  

Decapitation is another word of Cutting limbs IMO.

No ...  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decapitation    
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan: You can not Accurately Compare Superman to a T-800, the terminator has been shown to be damage by heavy machinery and even Airplanes, While Superman has been hit by mostly everything, Adamantium doesn't only serve as a defensive weapon it has the ability also to cut through most materials too.

I will try to find a Video of Jason where he showed Regenerative Factor.

Its called IMO! LOLz/
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:

"@Xan: You can not Accurately Compare Superman to a T-800, the terminator has been shown to be damage by heavy machinery and even Airplanes, While Superman has been hit by mostly everything, Adamantium doesn't only serve as a defensive weapon it has the ability also to cut through most materials too.

I will try to find a Video of Jason where he showed Regenerative Factor.

Its called IMO! LOLz/ "

Adamantium can cut trough most materials because its indestructible and sharp as hell. 

I knows Jason has a HF no need to look for a video. I whant a video where he shows strength  to cut trough a t-800 up. Also the t-800 has a shotgun so he could do some damage to the hand that is holding the katanan before he even get's close.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:  The Adamantium itself can already Cut through the T-800 with sufficient force, but i see what i can find.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Xan:  The Adamantium itself can already Cut through the T-800 with sufficient force, but i see what i can find. "

Show me Jason having suficient force. 

Also this is just for debating if Jason can or can not cut him. The fact is the t-800 would shoot him close the gab and that adamantium katana would be useless in a close h2h figh. So even if he can cut the t-800 he will never actualy get to do it. 

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:  No what i mean is...any Adamantium sword could Cut the T-800 with enough Force.

Once The T-800 has incapacitated Jason...Than that's a whole different story.... Jason as you and i know it, has nothing in his arsenal to beat the T-800 in Close H2H combat.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Xan:  No what i mean is...any Adamantium sword could Cut the T-800 with enough Force.

Once The T-800 has incapacitated Jason...Than that's a whole different story.... Jason as you and i know it, has nothing in his arsenal to beat the T-800 in Close H2H combat. "

Of course any adamantium sword can cut a t-800 to pieces as long as whoever wileds it has nough force to do it.  
What this was about is Jason having or not having the force to do it. 

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By Theodore

T-800 wins here.

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:I believe he has at least 2 tons of force.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Xan:I believe he has at least 2 tons of force. "

Jason ? Well if that is true then he should have no problem cuting him but i still need some proof of this.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:  Ok.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lagoon_boy
It is rather Difficult to find feats on Youtube.  But even a normal human being with an Average strength level should be sufficient to damage the Framework of the T-800.
SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By SuperGamera

considering Jason has been defeated over a dozen time by normal people, I couldn't see a robotic killer from the future doing any worse

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:
"It is rather Difficult to find feats on Youtube.  But even a normal human being with an Average strength level should be sufficient to damage the Framework of the T-800. "

Imagine you with a normala katana hiting a tank. How much damage would you make to it ? This is how a adamantium sword + a normal human would do to a t-800
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:  Actually it is quite different, Since a normal katana as i said before does not have the same attributes as the Adamantium it is sharp enough to cut through mostly anything and yes i understand the whole Durability thing.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:

"@Xan:  Actually it is quite different, Since a normal katana as i said before does not have the same attributes as the Adamantium it is sharp enough to cut through mostly anything and yes i understand the whole Durability thing. "

Perhaps you can show me where it is said that adamantium can be more sharp then a normal metal ? 

Adamantium is a metal like all the rest. The only diference its that its virtualy indestructable .
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Xan:  I thought it cut through mostly everything that stood in its way?
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By xan84
@lagoon_boy said:

" @Xan:  I thought it cut through mostly everything that stood in its way? "

Well yes. But you still need the force to push it trough. Think of a iron Katana that is indestructible, its the same thing . 

This is not a lightsaber that you can just put it close to whatever and it melts its way in. 

If i had a knife made out of adamantium and i whanted to cut a tank in half i would stay there for some 20 years still hitting the think. 

Now would logan cut his way trough a t-800 ? Most defenetly his got the feats to back it up. Logan can fight on the other hand in close combat with his claws. A katana becomes useless the second you get in close (if you can't swing you can't cut). 

Now think of the t-1000. The thing can make sharp objects from his hands but not even once does it try to cut the t-800. Now if the t-1000 is not even going to try ... 

Also look here what it takes to pierce a t-800 armour by a damn t-1000. 

Keep in mind that he comes back from that even if his power source is destroyed. He uses the ambient energy to power himself up. 

Could jason chop him up in 1 hit ? I realy don't think so and more then 1 hit he is not going to get. Jason hits like a bucher, he is not a Samuray. He is going to swing that thing mindlessly .
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MKF30
@Theodore said:
"T-800 wins here. "
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By NickA

Who the hell bumped this thread 
We already established that Jason is outclass and this is a curbstomp
Avatar image for protect_ya_neck
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By protect ya neck
@NickA said:
"Who the hell bumped this thread We already established that Jason is outclass and this is a curbstomp "

seriously he needs to lay off the terminator threads. Its starting to get annoying. And yes it's obvious that jason stomps so there was no point in bumping a near week old thread
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By NickA
@protect ya neck:
Jason gets stomped
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By protect ya neck
@NickA:
right the man who can regen from being blwn into pieces and has super strength and durability swinging an adamantium blade...when jason has cut through androids and humans with a normal blade, is going to lose to the terminator that got damaged from being ran into a wall and fire.  

Jason stomps and if you dont think o, i suggest you stop riding the t-800s motor and go rewatch the terminator
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By NickA
@protect ya neck:
Jason gets raped 
When got his upgrade in Jason X he still got his ass whopped by a wounded soldier 
That android was made out of regular metal nothing harder
Jason didnt regenerate from being blown to bits
protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By protect ya neck

As i said before you can keep retorting with trollish comments it wont change the fact that the t-850 will be cut to bits.

he didnt 

you dont know what the android was mad eof

I gave the movie in which he was blowup and the youtube vid was posted 

I dont know what the deal with the sudden obsession with the t-850 and t-800 is..but you can sit here with jason got his ass kicked all you want. Adamantium sword will slice clean through titanium.

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SilverSentry

Jason dies he can not keep up with a human so How can he stop a T-800 with a shotgun

T- 800 takes this  

protect ya neck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By protect ya neck

Yes Post a video of jason not even trying to fight back against a pro boxer and say he couldnt keep up =/ 

T-800 in the first moie is being used. the one that was taken down by fire a pipe bomb, and being ran into a wall. 

It wouldnt matter what t-800 was being used either way. People can keep running thei mouth about teenagers and blah blah blah. fact is jason regen which has allowed him to come back from being blown to pieces, having his heart stabbed and taken out, head cliced in two neck snapped etc etc etc. Jason doesnt even need his super strength to cut through the t-850 because its adamantium

jasons stomps get over it