This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by ComicStooge (12439 posts) - - Show Bio

The Terminator is sent back in time to kill a Resistance general who is a teenager. While the Terminator's target is at Crystal Lake Camp he is killed by Jason.When the Terminator finds Jason while looking for the future general. So he decides to take it back to Skynet for testing. 

Terminator's goals:

Primary Objective: 
Take Subject (Jason) back  to Skynet for testing

RULES: 
Jason is armed with adamtium katana 
T800 is armed with hunting shotgun (10 realoads) and a police pistol (5 realoads) 
 The Terminator must incapasitate Jason enough for him to be sent back through time to 2029 (Assume The T-Infinity comes and gets him when Jason is out)   
Jason is looking to Kill (Shut down) The Terminator

#1 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

If it wasn'tfor that adamantium katana I would say Terminator at worste would stalemate, now Jason might actually be able to do some damage. Though still shot gun to the face for the terminator should work well. 
T-800

#2 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason X for the win Not regular Jason thought .

#3 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Will go with the T-800  here...even with the adamantium sword, once the Terminator rids that or even uses that against Jason then what? lol afterall, Terminator's have been shown to use your own weapons against you at times...lol  

Also, curious is this a T-800 from like T1 or T-800 from T4? lol...this makes a bit of a difference as well...if it's the one from T4 or T3 in T850 series, I'm definitely going Terminator here...

#4 Posted by ComicStooge (12439 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:
The Terminator from T1.
#5 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason!!!
#6 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 would win.

From what i got to see in the movies Jason does not have the required strenght    to actualy cut the t-800 even if his got a adamantium (adamantium does not have a magical cut you up aura) katana. 

T-800 decapitets Jason with his own katana (or just uses his bare hands) and then takes him back for "testing" (the head can be reatached later).

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800, once the weapons are off that undead assassin would be dismantled by the terminator

#8 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Jason has incredibly good Durability ( As shown in his Movies) and has shown to surpass the human strength limits (IMO), in this thread as specified in the OP above, has been equipped by an Adamantium Katana, Jason should have sufficient force to decapitate the Terminator (T-800).
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
T-800 would win... I think the Terminator could tear Jason's arm off with that Katana anyways... the Terminator has shown the strength to do such a feat... and Jason isnt made out of some hard metal substance... Jason for the most part is a Zombie Killer... 
#10 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason this thread has me imagining Jason trying to stalk Cameron from TSCC and her kicking the crap out of him.
#11 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800.  

Good battle though.

#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8792 posts) - - Show Bio

terminator in my opinion.

#13 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason dies unless also Upgraded to

JASON X

DUM DUM DUUUUUUMMMMMMM

#14 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
"@MKF30: The Terminator from T1. "

please jason stomps =/
#15 Posted by ComicStooge (12439 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above:  Why?
#16 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason dies horribly he can out strength a terminator . dies by being killed by his own weapon

#17 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @Death From Above:  Why? "

what exactly is the t-800 going to do to jason? 

jason has had his head cut off blown to pieces burned frozen etc etc etc. he has high durability, regen, super strength and blah blah blah. Jason has folded people in half and punched peoples heads off with a single hit. He can swing that indestrucble blade with enough force to cut throught the machine that blown in half by a pipe bomb and damged by being hit by a car =/

#18 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 rippes his hands off and beats him half to death with his own hands :) 

Anywhay with a shootgun the t-800 would just blow Jason's hand off (the one holding the katana) and then its over. 

Jake Fury

For some reason this thread has me imagining Jason trying to stalk Cameron from TSCC and her kicking the crap out of him.

Hahah yeah, that would be realy funny :D 

Jason : ooooo good looking babe ... ME KILL. 

Jason missing some limbs : Damn killer robots they are everywhere this days ...

#19 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

jason easy win,not much weaker than a termy,guns do jack all to jason,kantana will cut off bits for fun,limbs head easy with his strength,bye bye termy.
#20 Posted by Jake Fury (18319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: 

hahaha it'd make an awesome Dark Horse comic.
#21 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

jason wins if marcus wright can rip off a terminators head with regular metal then i believe the adamantium katana makes the difference here

#22 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
"jason wins if marcus wright can rip off a terminators head with regular metal then i believe the adamantium katana makes the difference here"

We don't even know what the pipe was made of and he had t wedge he damn thing in his neck long after he already lost to he T-RIP. 

Anyways Jason may be able to harm the T-800 but still a freaken shotgun in the handes of T-800 should be potent enough to blow jason apart without having to go into melee.
#23 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think T-800 takes this as easy as people suggest, but I do think he wins in the end. He was kind of slow in that first movie...
#24 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@WeaponX510 said:
"jason wins if marcus wright can rip off a terminators head with regular metal then i believe the adamantium katana makes the difference here"
We don't even know what the pipe was made of and he had t wedge he damn thing in his neck long after he already lost to he T-RIP.  Anyways Jason may be able to harm the T-800 but still a freaken shotgun in the handes of T-800 should be potent enough to blow jason apart without having to go into melee. "

omg it was a god damn pipe bomb made from crap from the corner store 

have you at all seen a jason movie...at all..jason has had his entre blown apart and regenerated before. He has been shot stabbed had his head cut off blown up frozen..lasered etc etc etc the t-800 will do nothing to jason...and jason will slice the t-800 in half
#25 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"omg it was a god damn pipe bomb made from crap from the corner store  have you at all seen a jason movie...at all..jason has had his entre blown apart and regenerated before. He has been shot stabbed had his head cut off blown up frozen..lasered etc etc etc the t-800 will do nothing to jason...and jason will slice the t-800 in half "

I don't know what that pipe was made out, neither do you. 
I've jason range from crazy reality warping to standard very killable, if the OP has  paricular Jason in mind it should be noted, because hes gone up and down in power throughout his films,usually getting beaten by teenagers.
#26 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:

" @Hellos said:

"@WeaponX510 said:

We don't even know what the pipe was made of and he had t wedge he damn thing in his neck long after he already lost to he T-RIP.  Anyways Jason may be able to harm the T-800 but still a freaken shotgun in the handes of T-800 should be potent enough to blow jason apart without having to go into melee. "
omg it was a god damn pipe bomb made from crap from the corner store  have you at all seen a jason movie...at all..jason has had his entre blown apart and regenerated before. He has been shot stabbed had his head cut off blown up frozen..lasered etc etc etc the t-800 will do nothing to jason...and jason will slice the t-800 in half "
Well that android chick from the future did a number on him. Before he turned into Jason X.

#27 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason X wins in my opinion.
#28 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 barely

#29 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why people keep mentioning Jason X.
#30 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"I don't know why people keep mentioning Jason X. "

Opps I mean Jason. 

But Jason X would be a really big difference.
#31 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
"@Death From Above said:

" @Hellos said:

"@WeaponX510 said:

omg it was a god damn pipe bomb made from crap from the corner store  have you at all seen a jason movie...at all..jason has had his entre blown apart and regenerated before. He has been shot stabbed had his head cut off blown up frozen..lasered etc etc etc the t-800 will do nothing to jason...and jason will slice the t-800 in half "
Well that android chick from the future did a number on him. Before he turned into Jason X.

"

oh yeah she did a real number on jason...i mean she shot him and shot him some more with bullets that blasted apart steel and all jason did was stand there and was like...uhmm ok =/ oh and thats of course after jason threw his sword right through her chest...you know the sword that would be made from indestrucble metal...and the chest would be were the t-800s power source is =/ And then she got some help right as jason was going to slice her face off=/ And I do believe i said jason has already had his head cut off and his entire body blown to peices before =/ 

jason stomps

#32 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
"@Hellos said:

Opps I mean Jason. 

But Jason X would be a really big difference. "

Yes it would, because it would be a stomp in Jason's favor. It's one of the few less whimpy Jason incarnations.
#33 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"@King-Stranglehold da first said:
"@Hellos said:

Opps I mean Jason. 

But Jason X would be a really big difference. "
Yes it would, because it would be a stomp in Jason's favor. It's one of the few less whimpy Jason incarnations. "

I agree. 

But regular Jason can still put up a fight.

#34 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio
T 800

HE GOT THIS !!!!

#35 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the hell would Jason beat any terminator 
He has no skills, he gets beat by horny teens who are scared sh#tless 
He swings his machete with no skills, he is the biggest jobber in movies 

Killer Croc would stomp the sh#t out of him 

It takes him a whole f#cking year to heal and come back from the grave

He got his ass whopped by Freddy freakin Freddy in the real world 

THIS SPITE 

Jason is highly overated with no skills and feats to back it up

#36 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

yes how in the hell is jason whom has had his head cutt of..enitre body blown apart...shot stabbed burned forzen..lasered ran over..dropped from insane heights..drowned..attacked with acid..hung.....and still regenerated from all of that...going to hurt the machine that was damaged by fire..hurt bby a shotgun round..hurt by being ran over...and ultimatly blown in half by a homemade pipe bomb.....jesus what in gods name is jason going to do with his super strength and indesctrucble blade.....I mean how...just how will jason win

seriously get off the t-800 nuts folks

#37 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:

In that case not sure lol, Jason could have a very good chance I think... 

But thanks for confirming that ;) if it was another version I'd definitely go T800 though...
#38 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"@ComicStooge said:

In that case not sure lol, Jason could have a very good chance I think...  But thanks for confirming that ;) if it was another version I'd definitely go T800 though... "

why 

why would you choose the t-800 who has standard 20th century weapons over jason
#39 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above:
Jason gets beat by teens every f#cking movie 
he got his ass whopped by Freddy in the real world 
The only skills Jason has is to scary horny helpless teens with gardening tools that wont probably leave a scratch on theTerminator 

Terminator stomps this thread
#40 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA said:

"@Death From Above: Jason gets beat by teens every f#cking movie he got his ass whopped by Freddy in the real world The only skills Jason has is to scary horny helpless teens with gardening tools that wont probably leave a scratch on theTerminator  Terminator stomps this thread "

he in fact does not =/ 

in fact the only way that anyone has ever slown jaon down is by drowining him at camp crystal lake..which he always comes back from 

he has been shot..stabbed...blown up to the point he had no more body..had his head cut off..lasered..burned..frozen..and he comes back because of his regen =/ There is no way for the t-800 to stop jason...............at all....especially not with a pistol and a shot gun =/

The t-800 cant even kill a kid...and a waitress =/ jason has taken down androids..soldiers..cops people with tk =/ 

jason is armed with an adamantium blade....and he already has super strength...and hes fighting the t-800 from the first movie who was damged by fire...shot gun round...and being ran into a wall =/ 

If you think the terminator stomps..you are in fact wrong =/ Hush your face 

jason stomps =/

#41 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

The terminator in T4 for example and T3 took far more abuse then the one in T1 did and are more powerful then the one in T1.

#42 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above:
Jason has been beat by a kid before in one of the Friday the 13th movies 
Freddy is the ultimate jobber in the real world and he some how managed to kick Jason's ass 
If its not Jason's old ass gardening tools he is not going to know how to use it 

Jason has low Super Strength and Durability, and it takes him half a century to regenerate and come back from the grave
#43 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickA:
sir you can sit here and talk about jason jobbing all day and all night...plot has nothing to do with this fight 

jason has rgeened from having his body blown to bits...having not head...and bullets do not phase him the least. Im not about to sit here and listen to your one sided argument all day...you can go well jason...got hurt by this and jason got hurt by that...all damn day....while ignoring what the t-800 got hurt by..which was fire...shotguns..and a wall....and he doesnt regen 

t-800 has no chance with just a pistol and a shotgun...while jason with his super strength has an adamantium blade 

shut ur face...idc jason stomps =/
#44 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  Don't you think Jason has sufficient force that  can seriously damage or even Decapitate the T-800?
#45 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @King Saturn:  Don't you think Jason has sufficient force that  can seriously damage or even Decapitate the T-800? "

jason without trying has punched a human head of a body

has picked up people with one hand and sent them flying severel feet 

picked up people and literally folded them in half 

if wolverine has been able to cut through a machine or two with his claws..im sure jason who has sliced people in half with a regular machette and srabbed through an android can do so with one made of adamantium 

#46 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above:  Jason did not Cut a human being in half yet, but i was asking King for debate reasons i wasn't asking because i have little knowledge of Jason.
#47 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Death From Above:  Jason did not Cut a human being in half yet, but i was asking King for debate reasons i wasn't asking because i have little knowledge of Jason. "

freddy vs jason...hospital scene..kid who puts jason to sleep....cut in half.....true story
#48 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death From Above:
you shut ur face 
Jason got his ass whopped by Freddy in the real world and a kid 
Your talking like bullets dont go through his skins and has been shot with a shotgun and fell before

He got killed in Jason X by the cyborg with guns, if the machine didnt turn on by itself and use nano bots to regenerate him he wouldnt have came back from the dead 
Jason has been hurt by an machete to the shoulder and has been killed by a axe to the head in the early movies 

He's not that strong when he punched the cyborgs head it landed 6 inches from her body

#49 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Bullets cant kill jason 

2. He got killed by a cyborh with guns that shot bullets that ripped through a metal ship..and he still managed to lamost kill her and would have if the others hadnt have joined in 

3. Jason has regenerated his entire body after the fbi blew him into tiny little pieces...so while youre sitting here omg he wouldnt have regenerated you are in fact wrong

4. Jason has been hurt by a lots of things...and gues what der der der...he regens every single time. I mean re you so slow that you cant understand that. i mean ive told this to you like 4 times now. And yet here you are yet again with omg..he gets hurt....and? Does he die...no....does he come back...yes 

5. what has the t-80 in the first movie been hurt by again....lets see shot gun...made it go offline...fire made it go offline...being ran into a wall messed up it's arm..bing ran over messed up its leg...oh and it was blown in half by a pipe bomb. You know the differece between when jason gets hurt and the t-800.....jason doesnt slow down...jason can regen..t-800..not so much

Let me see the t-800 from the forst movie punching anyones head off yet alone another robots 

im not even going to bother responding to you anymore. Im im sick and tired of people like you who act like they dont here a god damn thing thats said to them. You can sit here and ride the t-800's nuts all day and all night..im tired of your fanwanking..have a nice night

#50 Posted by NickA (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above:
When did the bullets tear through a metal ship 
He would regenerated if it wasnt for the nano bots 
We have never seen Jason regenerate when he has lost a limb