NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I was thinking about the 2 biggest blockbusters we've gotten this summer and wondered, which will win out? Ultron's durability or T3000's regenerative abilities?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Bump now that its the day after the movie is out

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

T-3000 doesn't have enough power to damage Ultron, and Ultron can't really damage or destroy all the nanobots that form the Terminator.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure Ultron would figure it out. T-800 was able to easily enough.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

john is far tougher to put down.

nothing they tried worked, even huge magnets.

the thing that took john out, would also take ultron out. his regen gives him enough of an edge. its just who throws the other into a vat of lava first though...theres also the possiblity ultron can hack john's CPU

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Wouldn't Ultron be able to hack John?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@darkbiscuit: T-800 figured nothing out lol. He had detailed files from the mystery person that sent him back in time.

By your logic T-800 is leagues more smarter. T-800 built a damn time machine, and magnetic boxing gloves from trash. Again though, that's not he case, he was program with all that info ahead of time being sent back.

Anyway, T-3000 for me. He should win out, he cannot be worn down, Ultron can and will.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-3000 doesn't have enough power to damage Ultron, and Ultron can't really damage or destroy all the nanobots that form the Terminator.

He could spam his laser beams until he became dust.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: @thespiritstalker: Not really. John was not fully machine as far CPU goes and states this many times, not to mention the highest form of Skynet, a AI that did hack everything in the world, and made machines like T-1000 and TX that in turn Hack impossible things. Hell the T-3000 hacked a human brain transforming human tissue into nano tech on the cellure level. That's insane.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: that did little to T-3000 when T-800 tried that. The natural durability of his is insane against heat sources.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Lolol 2 biggest blockbusters of the summer. Jurassic World is the biggest. Terminator probably won't even be in the top 5.

That being said, I could beat MCU Ultron.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are both super lame, does anyone care at all who would actually win? Haha. Ultron is a dimwit who seems to be able to hand to hand guys like Thor ( bullet timers ). T800 and T3K aren't bullet timers and too slow on the draw to be effective in close quarters combat with Ultron. However, I don't think Ultron is going to do any physical damage to the T3K in the slightest, despite Ultron being significantly physically superior. I really don't think Ultron can hack the T3K, that thing was created by a multiverse hopping AI who has seen the rise and fall of multiple earths best tech and probably sampled all of it to create it. Skynet > Ultron.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them can do damage to the other.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@sirfizzwhizz: i suppose. However Ultron was able to hack himself into the entire internet. I wonder if he could do the same embody entirety of the virtual Skynet. It is the same thing in a sort.

Ultron'e lasers are also far above that of modern day, real-world weapons. You cant just say that t3000 is invulnerable to harm because the relatively primitive weapons of the humans he faced did no harm.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: i suppose. However Ultron was able to hack himself into the entire internet. I wonder if he could do the same embody entirety of the virtual Skynet. It is the same thing in a sort.

Ultron'e lasers are also far above that of modern day, real-world weapons. You cant just say that t3000 is invulnerable to harm because the relatively primitive weapons of the humans he faced did no harm.

Skynet hacked into the world, and it in turn documented, and hacked in alternate worlds the resulted from time manipulation, and hell it invented time machines with ways to guide time lines. Ultron could not even get past Jarvis into Nuke codes. I find Skynet better at the hacking.

There is NOTHING modern day about the lasers used in Conners super science lab. He was making T-1000s, Skynet, and a time machine in 2017 time frame. There is nothing PRIMITIVE in tech there. The Laser used in the facility cut through solid steel like butter. Your show me a feat of Ultron blast doing way more better, than we can talk, cause that laser that hit T-3000 over and over again did almost no damage.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GXrevolution96

Nice match up.

They each have their advantages. For example, Ultron can fly and the T-3000 can regenerate. That said, I think Jon takes this after a good fight. He has greater combat speed, which he demonstrated when he blitzed the T-800. John attacked him repeatedly--so fast--that the latter couldn't even react to the onslaught:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

In addition to his speed, he has also shown the ability to de-meterialise into nanoties to dodge/avoid attacks(as shown in the bid above), so I do not see Ultron tagging him. Not to mention, nothing could really damage him in the movie and he was practically invulnerable. He also has good straight feats such as when effortlessly threw the T-800 across the complex with one arm. Likewise, Ultron's body is Vibranium and was able to stagger Thor with his punches, so I have these two close in durability and strength. However, the T-3000s superior combat speed, his regeneration and de-materialisation capabilities give him(It?) the edge.

This would be one draw out fight and probably come down to attrition

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew someone was going to make this thread.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sirfizzwhizz: That and considering the T-3000 also wiped out a group of Tech-Coms best, who had plasma weaponry that were destroying T-800s and other Skynet machines in the future, couldn't do a thing to him. Now this is off screen sure, but considering how many there were and they certainly would have enough time to hit something considering the T-3000 had gripped John from behind, they would have certainly noticed him.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By joshmightbe

Ultron hacks into the nanobots and takes over the T3000 then uses it to conquer skynet and then the rest of the world.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Remember there are no strings on ultron, but there are tons on T3000 XD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@joshmightbe: too bad Skynet is a better hacker, and T-3000 is not a machine, but a combo of living and unliving. Literally human flesh turn into something machine phasing on the cellure level. Ultron could not even deal with Jarvis lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@killerwasp: There will be I head on Ultron after this battle is through either lol.

That Disney quote stealing mother freaker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Stalemate, Ultron is too durable and T-300 has regen. Also the Terminator movie was decent in my opinion, but I would not call it the biggest blockbuster of the summer.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: that did little to T-3000 when T-800 tried that. The natural durability of his is insane against heat sources.

I believe skynet uses Plasma weaponry. In theory, enough shoots would just vaporize T-3000 before he had the chance to regenrate. T-2000 used it's plasma weaponry to defeat T-1000 in combat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Stalemate, Ultron is too durable and T-300 has regen. Also the Terminator movie was decent in my opinion, but I would not call it the biggest blockbuster of the summer.

not the biggest block buster for sure, but was such a great movie compared to T3 and TS. I was pleasantly surprised.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I believe skynet uses Plasma weaponry. In theory, enough shoots would just vaporize T-3000 before he had the chance to regenrate. T-2000 used it's plasma weaponry to defeat T-1000 in combat.

TX beat T-1000 with Plasma, there is no T-2000. As for T-3000, it has never been fought against, and killed all of John Conners best soldiers (all with Plasma Guns) with no damage shown to it. So i will go on a limb and say Plasma Weapons are not effective. T-800 stated that Magnetism is the only real effective way to fight it.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-3000 wins.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Skynet didnt hack into other timelines? It sent terminators back in time, thus creating new timelines. Skynets in those timelines then sent terminators back. JARVIS is also not a standard computing program; it capable of easily bypassing any and all modern day systems, so not getting past him is not a bad thing.

I also dont remember any lasers attacking the t3000, but im about to watch the movie again, so ill look out for them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: Skynet is shown hacking the world regardless what timeline it falls in, and more important it is aware of multiple time lines. In the comics too it's able to pick and choose timelines more favorable to it. That's EU though.

The laser was in T-800 final fight scene, he wields it like a sword.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I read that the Skynet embodied machine that took out the Tech Coms was a T5000.

@sirfizzwhizz: I saw remember it now. The laser severely damaged him; it took him quite a bit of time to recover from the attacks. I also wasnt talking about that tech; the entirety of the movie showed T3000 vs PRIMITIVE machine guns and grenade launchers. The only future tech in the movie was shown to severely damage him. His recovery was slow enough to repeatedly be struck by a t800 (very slow machines, relatively).

The tech also was obviously not completely on the level of "futuristic" tech, as they could not complete the time machine or creation of the t1000s (or anything, for that matter).

Ultron was shown to be able to easily bust through various hard substances, and even damage Tony and Thor. The lasers in Terminator cant even be assumed to be on another tier; certainly not on the level of weapons shown in the beginning of the movie.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wolfrazer

@darkbiscuit: Ok yeah I'm reading it too, Entertainment Weekly? Alright disregard my point then. Interesting reading though he's from the Terminator multiverse.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit:

I saw remember it now. The laser severely damaged him; it took him quite a bit of time to recover from the attacks. I also wasnt talking about that tech; the entirety of the movie showed T3000 vs PRIMITIVE machine guns and grenade launchers. The only future tech in the movie was shown to severely damage him. His recovery was slow enough to repeatedly be struck by a t800 (very slow machines, relatively).

It really did not hurt him much at all. it did minor surface damage, and T-3000 simply blitz Arnold after he did it. Also walking through a bunker busting blast like it was a Sunday stroll was impressive to any damage output Ultron has.

The tech also was obviously not completely on the level of "futuristic" tech, as they could not complete the time machine or creation of the t1000s (or anything, for that matter).

Here is the flaw. Both those examples you mention failed becuase you need a T-800 CPU chip to make the Time machine work and T-1000s to work. This was explained and showed in the film. Only Skynet can make those advance CPUs, and it makes sense Conner was force to wait for Skynet.

Ultron was shown to be able to easily bust through various hard substances, and even damage Tony and Thor. The lasers in Terminator cant even be assumed to be on another tier; certainly not on the level of weapons shown in the beginning of the movie.

MCU Thor is not that impressive in durability, Iron man is meh. Lightning totally messed up his armor. As I said the bunker busting explosions was more than Ultron showed.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Superhero24

T 3000 wins more advanced but ultron has too many advantages to his disposal like flying and magnetic manipulation(magnet hands). His laser weapons are probably more powerful than the one the t-800 used in the movie. Ultron also is made of stronger metal.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe the energy attacks Ultron has might be enough to damage the phase matter.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really did not hurt him much at all. it did minor surface damage, and T-3000 simply blitz Arnold after he did it. Also walking through a bunker busting blast like it was a Sunday stroll was impressive to any damage output Ultron has.

It was not "surface damage." The T-3000 was temporarily incapacitated (it could not functionally move or react - hence why it kept getting sliced and diced). It also clearly cleanly cut THROUGH the T-3000/

Here is the flaw. Both those examples you mention failed becuase you need a T-800 CPU chip to make the Time machine work and T-1000s to work. This was explained and showed in the film. Only Skynet can make those advance CPUs, and it makes sense Conner was force to wait for Skynet.

The young man said that they couldnt figure out the tech. The Guardian stated that a terminator CPU was the only thing in 1984 capable of withstanding the processor power. Youre linking a statement about 1984 issues with 2017 issues, when they aren't even the same problem.

MCU Thor is not that impressive in durability, Iron man is meh. Lightning totally messed up his armor. As I said the bunker busting explosions was more than Ultron showed.

Thor tanked Hulk punches and wasn't even dazed. His durability is far above that of the T-3000's (regen doesn't fall under durability).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit:

It was not "surface damage." The T-3000 was temporarily incapacitated (it could not functionally move or react - hence why it kept getting sliced and diced). It also clearly cleanly cut THROUGH the T-3000/

It was surface damage, it never cut him in half at any time, or nid it cut all the way across his body. He was no Incap either as he reacted and move fine to counter the third blow.

The young man said that they couldnt figure out the tech. The Guardian stated that a terminator CPU was the only thing in 1984 capable of withstanding the processor power. Youre linking a statement about 1984 issues with 2017 issues, when they aren't even the same problem.

Too bad it was shown and stated that a super advance T-800 CPU is needed to make the time machine work period, and same for T-1000s. None of that was around till Skynet is born.

Thor tanked Hulk punches and wasn't even dazed. His durability is far above that of the T-3000's (regen doesn't fall under durability).

Thor tank Hulk punches. Big whoop! Thor was STABBED TWICE by jnives from Loki in Avengers and Darkworld. LMAO. Yeah that great durability.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

There were several lasers attached to the robotic arm. He was struck across the front and you could see the damage on his back. That is cutting clean through. He was rendered so damage that he initially could not react. He was barely able to do so right before a 3rd attack from a hella slow T-800. Pretty incapacitated if it takes you 10+ seconds to react to a much slower opponent

Never did they say that a "super advanced T-800 CPU" was needed. The Guardian said that current technology was insufficient in terms of CPU power. Current technology in 1984. Not 2017. That was the stated issue for 1984. Understand? 33 years difference? In 2017 the son of the company owner stated explicitly that they couldnt crack the coding required. Let me re-reiterate: the issue in 2017 was not of technological capacities; it was of them figuring out how it works.

Please tell me youre competent enough to differentiate a god's weapon from a normal knife. Please. Chi'tauri got smashed through by a mere hammer by Thor; their durability must suck huh? Oh wait, no. THOR IS A GOD AND HIS WEAPON WAS MADE BY GODS. Understand?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit:

There were several lasers attached to the robotic arm. He was struck across the front and you could see the damage on his back. That is cutting clean through. He was rendered so damage that he initially could not react. He was barely able to do so right before a 3rd attack from a hella slow T-800. Pretty incapacitated if it takes you 10+ seconds to react to a much slower opponent

he took damage on the front, and then got hit in the back. nothing cut all the way through, he would have been dismembered. sweet baby jesus.

Never did they say that a "super advanced T-800 CPU" was needed. The Guardian said that current technology was insufficient in terms of CPU power. Current technology in 1984. Not 2017. That was the stated issue for 1984. Understand? 33 years difference? In 2017 the son of the company owner stated explicitly that they couldnt crack the coding required. Let me re-reiterate: the issue in 2017 was not of technological capacities; it was of them figuring out how it works.

No they simply stated they could not get the time device working for unknown reasons, neither could T-800 untill he stated the device will not work without a T-800 chip. The device Conner made still work, but could not send you anywhere without the chip. This was fully explain by T-800 Arnorld.

Did you even watch the film? Or fell asleep in it?

Please tell me youre competent enough to differentiate a god's weapon from a normal knife. Please. Chi'tauri got smashed through by a mere hammer by Thor; their durability must suck huh? Oh wait, no. THOR IS A GOD AND HIS WEAPON WAS MADE BY GODS. Understand?

Please tell me your not fanboy dense enough to assume Loki had some magical god weapon and not a normal metal blade that simply stab Thor. His blades where never stated as super metal or god forge. They were simple blades. Also there is no feat of Thor tanking blades to say its not accurate. Ever heard of Wonder Woman? Tank Superman blows, not bullet proof lol.

Seriously now.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit:

Also walking through a bunker busting blast like it was a Sunday stroll was impressive to any damage output Ultron has.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: I need a gif of him hit by the lasers. Make it happen lol.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say either stalemate or Ultron. The t-3000 has insane regeneration but the t-800 was holding him off with the laser for a lil bit. So we know that lasers can hurt the t-3000. And I think a lot of people are missing one big option that ultron has. FLIGHT. What is stopping Ultron from just spamming the t-3000 from the air with his repulsers.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Superhero24

Ultron wins he is made from stronger than titanium armor. He is weak to heat but it was iron man blast, thor lightning, and city buster infinity stone to mess him up. Thats probably as hot as the sun. T 3000 was made from Nanittes and cannot be killed by no means Ultron is smart enough to find out the T three thousands weakness Ultron will control t 3000 with magnetic manipulation and repulsors to stay away with laser weapons.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: it is easy to survive blasts with regen. It isn't the same as tanking them. Also, shooting out a wall in a bunker doesn't make something a "bunker buster."

he took damage on the front, and then got hit in the back. nothing cut all the way through, he would have been dismembered. sweet baby jesus.

Damnit I knew you'd say this; I was just hoping you would understand my point. He got struck across the front the first time, then turned around; you could see the woulds on his back. He regenerated, then got attacked again across his back, then it camera-changed to his front, where the damage was visible once again.

No they simply stated they could not get the time device working for unknown reasons, neither could T-800 untill he stated the device will not work without a T-800 chip. The device Conner made still work, but could not send you anywhere without the chip. This was fully explain by T-800 Arnorld.

Did you even watch the film? Or fell asleep in it?

I watched it twice. The second time I purposely paid full attention during these scene. The son stated something along the lines of "we just can't crack it. the programming is just, making no progess." Just before they also stated that they couldn't even comprehend how the T-3000's coding worked, they just knew it did.

Again, Arnold said that the machine would not work without the T-800 chip because the technology in 1984 was too weak to handle the processing power. Did you fall asleep during this scene? We're discussing the 2017 issues so please let go of this 1984 crap when it isn't even relevant.

Please tell me your not fanboy dense enough to assume Loki had some magical god weapon and not a normal metal blade that simply stab Thor. His blades where never stated as super metal or god forge. They were simple blades. Also there is no feat of Thor tanking blades to say its not accurate. Ever heard of Wonder Woman? Tank Superman blows, not bullet proof lol.

Seriously now.

So just because I don't agree with you means I'm a fanboy? Hmm. Great logic. I'm not saying that Loki had anything on par with Mjolnir, but just by looking at the design of the blade it is obvious that it isn't from this world; no culture uses that design. You're implying that Thor's skin is weak enough to be penetrated by normal, weak, Earth metals, yet Hulk punches didn't even break skin? Seriously?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pastepotpete1

@jgames said:

o yeah and this summer is just bursting with blockbuster hits ::sacrasm... name one movie this summer that is better where i dont want to get on my iphone and start texting or want to fall asleep ?

no offense to you but im assuming your a female if your a guy than more power to you if you can watch those boring dramas

BTW the note book 2 is coming out soon ... grrr i cant wait

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Fallingcliffs

I'll admit I thought of this topic when Terminator came out but figured most would automatically vote Ultron, surprised...a little.

I'll say stalemate probably, I don't see the armor on Ultron getting penetrated and I don't see Ultron harming John/T3000.

As for both movies, I felt Terminator is underrated and AOU overrated honestly...

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jgames said:

o yeah and this summer is just bursting with blockbuster hits ::sacrasm... name one movie this summer that is better where i dont want to get on my iphone and start texting or want to fall asleep ?

no offense to you but im assuming your a female if your a guy than more power to you if you can watch those boring dramas

Most Terminator fan are calling Terminator Genysis terrible, so gender has nothing to do with it. I do enjoy the action sequence, but I felt that the movie could have had a few breather to actually explain the plot that later turn to somewhat a mess. Granted Arnold was entertaining overall, which make me like the movie overall. That being said action does not make a movie great, or otherwise Michael Bay Transformer would be consider a master piece.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pastepotpete1

@jgames said:
@pastepotpete said:
@jgames said:

Most Terminator fan are calling Terminator Genysis terrible, so gender has nothing to do with it. I do enjoy the action sequence, but I felt that the movie could have had a few breather to actually explain the plot that later turn to somewhat a mess. Granted Arnold was entertaining overall, which make me like the movie overall. That being said action does not make a movie great, or otherwise Michael Bay Transformer would be consider a master piece.

" terminator genysis was better than t- 3 and t salvation but it was by no means a blockbuster " " most fans are saying terminator gensisy was terrible " okay you just blew off any kind of valid debate you may have.. terminator salvation did actually very well go to amazon look at the ratings ..terminator salvation didnt only do well it for terminator fans terminator salvation actually brought in new fans because of christian bale if there was no terminator salvation than arnold wouldnt even be able to bribe hollywood to make another terminator your contradicting yourself sir

and there are no such thing as " terminator fans " its not like aliens or star trek people there is a wide variety of people females and males who watch that movie just due to the special effects if there are terminator fans then your like the first person to ever use that phrase " terminator fans"

but who really cares though ..how can you debate with someone that a movie is a good or not ? its like competing in the speical olylimpics even if you win you are still a r****t