DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DraciosV

Spoilers to anyone playing outlast.

I'm not so sure about this, but I'll put it up anyway. I can't think of many matchups for the walrider that aren't a spite or something someone can obviously win. Imo the walrider thrashes the T1000 alone so I gave it the TX to help.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight takes place in New York.

No prep

No knowledge

Random encounter

Both sides have knowledge of new york and may lure/force one or the other to any existing facility in New York to harm the other if need be.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walrider feats?

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: Self propagating nanite swarm. It can take humanoid form. Strongest antagonist in the game horror game. Killed the other most powerful antagonist (Chris walker) who was mostly "street level" but superhuman non the less. He was fat burly 6 '8 and was capable of fling grown men around like children and ripping their head off.

The Walrider on the other hand threw Chris walker around like a doll and utterly stomped him. If it catches the protagonist it is instant death and when you see it catches other humans, it picks them up and insta gibs them into gore. It can fly and pick people into the air similar to a ghost. Difficult to detect/see.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv:

From what you've said about him, I'm pretty sure the Terminators would beat him bad.

He doesn't really have a way of putting the T-1000 down, does he?

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DraciosV

@joewell: well. The T1000, I would say it can easily fling away and the T1000 cant do anything to it. Maybe the T X could harm it with its plasma gun, but it seems to be vulnerable to blunt force and I would think the walrider can hurt the T X around too.

violence warning derp derp

I cannot emb the video from my phone so I'll just leave a link here of it curb stomping someone who rips peoples heads off and flings em around pretty easy. Chris walker is around slasher level I would say.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0BKP2Oz6wg

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv:

The T-1000 is made of liquid metal. If Walrider grabbed him, he would just melt around his hand, making him near impossible to throw.

Does this guy have any durability feats? Would a metal spike through the brain kill him? Because the 1000 could easily do that if Walrider grabbed him.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-walrider-outlast-vs-t-1000-1590367/

:|

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Walrider has no brain. It is essentially a flying swarm of nanites. T1000 cannot cut through it. Not only that. But the Walrider can disperse and turn Gas/Ghost like. The T1000 has relatively solidity and the Walrider doesnt need to be use hands in the first place. It can simply grip it's whole body.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv:

Oooooohhh. Ok. I've never played Outlast so I just looked at the picture and assumed he was solid.

Walrider still wouldn't be able to stop T-1000 with any blunt force though. He could just keep reforming.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv said:

@detrolord: Self propagating nanite swarm. It can take humanoid form. Strongest antagonist in the game horror game. Killed the other most powerful antagonist (Chris walker) who was mostly "street level" but superhuman non the less. He was fat burly 6 '8 and was capable of fling grown men around like children and ripping their head off.

The Walrider on the other hand threw Chris walker around like a doll and utterly stomped him. If it catches the protagonist it is instant death and when you see it catches other humans, it picks them up and insta gibs them into gore. It can fly and pick people into the air similar to a ghost. Difficult to detect/see.

Hmm fling a grown man and ripping its head off with ease? Man T-1000 also can do that and TX series is made of liquid metal and can only be damage by plasma rounds not sure this will help wallrider

Also what Wallrider's weapons? Durability? and Speed? you gave a strength feats but not this 2

Hows the regeneration feats? Cause Terminators have nano machines that can reproduce to automatically heal its self while TX series made it in a next level.

Random encounter right is Wallrider a machine? cyborg? if so how will he counter the TX series hacking ability?

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: @detrolord: The Walrider is never harmed. All you can do in the game is run from it. Its normally faster in cutscenes. Taking people by surprise completely.

Walrider itself does not rip heads off. It usually just reduces people to Gore/makes them explode or smears them against a wall.

It is a machine but is actually controlled only by people under lucid Dreams. It isnt really on a network for the TX to hack, and is only actually able to be controlled by people's minds as it was originally made for people to control it that way. Im not sure if the TX has a liquid brain however because otherwise Id think the walrider can go inside of it and tear it up from the inside.

With the T-1000 it may be a stalemate unless the walrider gets it into a smelting facility or something.

Forgot to also mention the Walrider can fly and possess people (not that possession would help here). Is barely visible to normal people and can only be clearly seen through night vision. Otherwise it appears as a faint black aura.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Detrolord

@draciosv said:

@joewell: @detrolord: The Walrider is never harmed. All you can do in the game is run from it. Its normally faster in cutscenes. Taking people by surprise completely.

Walrider itself does not rip heads off. It usually just reduces people to Gore/makes them explode or smears them against a wall.

It is a machine but is actually controlled only by people under lucid Dreams. It isnt really on a network for the TX to hack, and is only actually able to be controlled by people's minds as it was originally made for people to control it that way. Im not sure if the TX has a liquid brain however because otherwise Id think the walrider can go inside of it and tear it up from the inside.

With the T-1000 it may be a stalemate unless the walrider gets it into a smelting facility or something.

Forgot to also mention the Walrider can fly and possess people (not that possession would help here). Is barely visible to normal people and can only be clearly seen through night vision. Otherwise it appears as a faint black aura.

Can wallrider tank a atomic bomb? since you said he was never harmed whats the most destructive he ever tank?

As long its a machine it can be hacked no network or not TX series can inject nano cells into machines and customized it to a weapon or a slave to skynet as long TX can inject that terminators win

liquid brain? nah TX is entirely made of living liquid metal

Flying is a good one but weapons can destroy any flying machines

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: @detrolord: Hacking isnt magical. Something has to he on a network of some kind to be able to be hacked. Otherwise Im pretty sure could have just hacked their car in the chase scene if you see what I mean. As for injecting it is like a cloud. Any liquid will just go through it.

As for the TX being made all out of liquid metal. It isnt. Its actually got an endoskeleton to my knowledge. Which allows for it to make more complex weapons.

As for the Walrider having a host (spoiler) not until the end of the game. Doesn't necessarily need one. But it can get one.

As for tank an atomic bomb no doubt it. It is in a horror game after all. Gunfire does nothing to it. Nobody can hit it as it will just go through it or get stopped. Grabbed and tossed away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: It does need a host, that's why it had to posses Miles Upshur after he killed Billy Hope.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: It doesnt need a host for reasons of functioning but. It does need one so (spoiler) itxcanxbecomexsentient.

No spoiler tabs on mobile. App for comicvine anyone?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: I really hope they're working on that.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv said:

@racob7: @detrolord: Hacking isnt magical. Something has to he on a network of some kind to be able to be hacked. Otherwise Im pretty sure could have just hacked their car in the chase scene if you see what I mean. As for injecting it is like a cloud. Any liquid will just go through it.

As for the TX being made all out of liquid metal. It isnt. Its actually got an endoskeleton to my knowledge. Which allows for it to make more complex weapons.

As for the Walrider having a host (spoiler) not until the end of the game. Doesn't necessarily need one. But it can get one.

As for tank an atomic bomb no doubt it. It is in a horror game after all. Gunfire does nothing to it. Nobody can hit it as it will just go through it or get stopped. Grabbed and tossed away.

just asking since T-1000 can use his nuclear reactor for a weapon its still a nuke capable of leveling a small building

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord:

I don't know if a nuke would kill it or not but I can see the Walrider incapacitating then demolishing the TX before that happens.

After that it's a stalemate since I don't see how Walrider can take down the T1000 for good and vice versa.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A man made ghost vs 2 robots.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DraciosV

@detrolord: if it is only a small building I think some of it can reform. Even the smallest possible yield nukes have 10 ton yields take out at least a few buildingings and collapse a skyscraper. But if it comes to that it could be wiped out or reform. Or get knock away by blast. Depends on alot. Would be a toss up.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@detrolord:

I don't know if a nuke would kill it or not but I can see the Walrider incapacitating then demolishing the TX before that happens.

After that it's a stalemate since I don't see how Walrider can take down the T1000 for good and vice versa.

The Thing is i'm don't really have knowledge about Wallrider but judging in the feats was given in this tread i'm feeling kinda lost

Since your saying TX will be demolished by wallrider before the reactor overload right? i think you got them switch i mean TX-Series and T-1000. T-1000 have the nuke reactors man

Also without some kind of Plasma Weapons or heat rivaling a plasma i don't think physical weapons blunt or slice can even hurt TX-Series while T-1000 can tank a drop from a helicopter, getting hit by high speed truck etc etc.

Since i need more feats about Wallrider my answer might be wrong

The feats i gathered here for wallrider

Guns don't affect him * i want to know what kind of guns it was also how high the caliber*

Killed a powerful Street Leveler?

Can Fly*how the flight speed still looking for answer*

Difficult to detect*not sure about this is this a stealth? mirage?*

Rips people heads off with ease don't really know why would this help since T-Series are made of specialized Coltan metal which was stronger than titanium. and the TX is made of liquid Metal they don't have exoskeleton its imposible to rip apart by brute force if i remember in a comics TX series have destroyed have been destroyed by the resistance making the liquid metal scatter all around but later on it was repairing it self for another comeback.

Having a host? never really get to understand this one sry.

I don't really see any durability feats for wallrider except he can tank bullets. last question have anybody seen him tank a frag grenade or .40 cal

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv said:

@detrolord: if it is only a small building I think some of it can reform. Even the smallest possible yield nukes have 10 ton yields take out at least a few buildingings and collapse a skyscraper. But if it comes to that it could be wiped out or reform. Or get knock away by blast. Depends on alot. Would be a toss up.

Man never heard of nuke grenades? XY nuke Launcher? Mini Nukes? Nukes? Nova Bombs? they are all nukes making nuke grenades that can destroy 7'' tall apartment buildings to Nova Bombs basically destroying a planet

True depending of the Matter in the targeted area the nuke blast can be much more larger

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv said:

Man never heard of nuke grenades? XY nuke Launcher? Mini Nukes? Nukes? Nova Bombs? they are all nukes making nuke grenades that can destroy 7'' tall apartment buildings to Nova Bombs basically destroying a planet

True depending of the Matter in the targeted area the nuke blast can be much more larger

Course I have. I looked up the smallest yield for something to be considered a nuke, and it was 10 tons. Not 10 MT or 10 kilotons. 10 tons. It's actually even less then a moab. Smallest it could be is about the size of a pistol bullet. Then there are suitcase nukes....but not all nukes are equal. Living from a hiroshima bomb doesn't mean you'd survive the TSAR bomba or something.

Yeah and it wouldn't be as hot as a larger nuke. If it saw the nuke coming it could escape the blast radius with relative but I'm not sure if it would know to do that. Either that or it might just fling the TX away out of the building.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WastelandMan

Since your saying TX will be demolished by wallrider before the reactor overload right? i think you got them switch i mean TX-Series and T-1000. T-1000 have the nuke reactors man

Wait, are you sure? T-1000 is the one comprised of liquid metal right? Cause that's what comes up when I google it. I don't remember that series having a nuclear reactor.....

Also without some kind of Plasma Weapons or heat rivaling a plasma i don't think physical weapons blunt or slice can even hurt TX-Series while T-1000 can tank a drop from a helicopter, getting hit by high speed truck etc etc.

Tanking a drop from a helicopter is impressive, sure, but he can grab them and fling an object or being against walls with extreme force; but I'll get to that below. As for the one with the liquid body, I don't think the Walrider can put him down and neither could that type of Terminator which is why I stated it'd be a stalemate.

Guns don't affect him * i want to know what kind of guns it was also how high the caliber*

They were guns used by SWAT teams. It's not just guns though. The thing is that pretty much any physical force wouldn't work on him. He phases through walls and just about anything. He's essentially a ghost. You can't touch him but he can touch you.

Killed a powerful Street Leveler?

He didn't just kill him. He demolished him and flung him around like a ragdoll then forced his entire body through a vent which would require insane amount of force I'd imagine especially since that person has a huge stature and considerable durability. You can see that here:

Loading Video...

He could probably bust the terminator that isn't entirely liquid eventually.

Can Fly*how the flight speed still looking for answer*

Not sure. Seems somewhat inconsistent at times but that probably has to do with the nature of the entity but I'm too lazy to get into that. He's probably fast enough to catch any of the Terminators though.

Difficult to detect*not sure about this is this a stealth? mirage?*

Again he can phase through walls and materialize but I don't know if he'd be difficult to detect for the Terminators. Hard to say.

He probably stalemates the liquid Terminator but should be able to take down the other. As for his durability, again he's basically a ghost. Pretty much any physical force is useless against him.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man

They were guns used by SWAT teams so. It's not just guns though. The thing is that pretty much any physical force wouldn't work on him. He phases through walls and just about anything. He's essentially a ghost. You can't touch him but he can touch you.

so he is basically a ghost interesting

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man

also sry i kinda mix up T-1000 to T-800 my bad

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Walrider wasn't man made, it was found when the scientist used the morphogenic engine which breached into a different dimension which brought the walrider into their world. The Walrider would destroy tx, and may possibly defeat t1000, he just needs to throw him in a in a vat full of molten metal, or throw molten metal at it.

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarkWrath

Walrider seems interesting

Bump

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wallrider is very impressive and they have literally no way of hurting him really.

But so does he. He needs more feats. Stomping Chris Walker isn't enough.

The Terminators won't be able to harm it physically. Soldier have tried shooting, throwing grenades at it and it simply phases through it or tanks it.

Ah,yes the Wallrider can phase through walls and fly.

Maybe their plasma weaponry could do something but that's very doubtful.

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarkWrath

@dygoboy said:

Wallrider is very impressive and they have literally no way of hurting him really.

The Terminators won't be able to harm it physically. Soldier have tried shooting, throwing grenades at it and it simply phases through it or tanks it.

So due to Walrider's intangibility but lack of feats, it becomes a stalemate? Okay

i saw some of Walrider's other feats but I'm not sure if its enough to edge a win.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

So due to Walrider's intangibility but lack of feats, it becomes a stalemate?

On my opinion yeah. Eventually we might see him on Outlast 2 but that is speculation.

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkWrath

@dygoboy:

Loading Video...

At 0:44, the Walrider can easily lift a fully grown human into the air and explode them into bunch of chunks and gore (presumably from inside out) but I'm still not sure if that's enough to take care of T-1000

Edit: it might be enough to take care of T-X maybe.

Gameboy081

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gameboy081

Walrider can beat them both and there is an upcoming Vsbattle fanfiction fight and it is Walrider vs Terminator and we will see the real winner and in this Walrider can tear T-X apart and dip T-1000 in the steel mill and there is an Outlast comic book and it showed that Walrider survived an explosion. So Walrider wins and be prepared for the upcoming Vsbattle or DB/DBX fight on Deviantart.

Omega_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walrider ftw

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers