#1 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2794 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: No prep, no weapons. 
 
Round 2: No prep, normal weaponry for both. 
 
Round 3: 30 minutes prep and normal weaponry for both. 
 
They meet on the spaceship from Jason X.
#2 Edited by TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL (11 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X all rounds pretty easily.

#3 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

good match, but leaning the t-x here....

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X for Rounds 2 and 3.

Probably for Round 1 as well, as she's still a regenerating liquid metal robot that he probably couldn't even damage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Edited by TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

good match, but leaning the t-x here....

I don't see how it would be that good of a fight, due to the T-X's insane weaponary her plasma canon would KO Jason without doubt.

For the second round, I dont know what Jason X could get his hands on to harm her. During the T-X's prep time, she could control several cars, semi's, buses and airplains...etc... to get Jason and possibly trap him with ease. I don't see Jason really winning either Rounds at all. Heck with the T-X's weaponary she probably doesnt need prep. lol

Edit: I take one thing back. Round 1 would be a good fight since its H2H, But the rest of the rounds. T-X should win.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (26668 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at Jason with prep, he'd just use it to kill other people until time was up 
 
Anyway, round One- Jason 
 
Rounds two and three- T-X after a very good fight.

#7 Posted by TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: How could Jason win Round 1?

#8 Posted by dondave (39002 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X ftw

#9 Posted by The Stegman (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL: By ripping her head off. 
#10 Posted by breakdown1234 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL: By ripping her head off.

True. If hes strong enough and if she doesnt rip his head off first.

Round 1 Is the only fight I think would be a good fight though. As said above the T-X should definitely win rounds 2 and 3.

#11 Edited by The Stegman (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@breakdown1234 said:

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL: By ripping her head off.

True. If hes strong enough and if she doesnt rip his head off first.

Round 1 Is the only fight I think would be a good fight though. As said above the T-X should definitely win rounds 2 and 3.

I don't think she will even go for a decapitation. I remember her fights with Arnold's Terminator, and she just traded blows with him and tossed him around, Jason actually goes for head shots a lot.  
 
EDIT: Of course, she did almost knock off Arnold's head before reprogramming him, now that I think about it....
#12 Edited by breakdown1234 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL: By ripping her head off.

True. If hes strong enough and if she doesnt rip his head off first.

Round 1 Is the only fight I think would be a good fight though. As said above the T-X should definitely win rounds 2 and 3.

I don't think she will even go for a decapitation. I remember her fights with Arnold's Terminator, and she just traded blows with him and tossed him around, Jason actually goes for head shots a lot. EDIT: Of course, she did almost knock off Arnold's head before reprogramming him, now that I think about it....

I was getting ready to post that video too. lol course Arnold had to electricute her and himself with wires while she was blowing him with her blow torch in his face. The wires caused Arnie to get electricuted which he KO'd himself and that gave the T-X the advantage to Kick his head almost off.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really see a way for Jason to actually harm or damage T-X...

#14 Posted by The Stegman (26668 posts) - - Show Bio
@breakdown1234 said:

@The Stegman said:

@breakdown1234 said:

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL: By ripping her head off.

True. If hes strong enough and if she doesnt rip his head off first.

Round 1 Is the only fight I think would be a good fight though. As said above the T-X should definitely win rounds 2 and 3.

I don't think she will even go for a decapitation. I remember her fights with Arnold's Terminator, and she just traded blows with him and tossed him around, Jason actually goes for head shots a lot. EDIT: Of course, she did almost knock off Arnold's head before reprogramming him, now that I think about it....

I was getting ready to post that video too. lol course Arnold had to electricute her and himself with wires while she was blowing him with her blow torch in his face. The wires caused Arnie to get electricuted which he KO'd himself and that gave the T-X the advantage to Kick his head almost off.

Yeah, but Jason actually knocked off another Android's head off with one punch in Jason X after his upgrade 
 
Go to 3:00 
  
#15 Posted by breakdown1234 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Yeah he knocked her head off with ease, but that was also her fault for taking her eye off of him and telling her friends to run. Also I am not sure if the Androids heads as durable as the T-X's armor. I'm gonna guess not, but I could be wrong.

#16 Edited by reikai (4870 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people are missing a few key things. One, this is Jason-X. he's not all that fleshy anymore. And even the T-850 took a plasma shot from her with minimal damage. Jason-X was knocking down blast doors and survived re-entry. Plus he still has regenerative abilities. Her sawblades and all else would barely even put a scratch on Jason.
 
Also, fighting in space is bad for the T-X, since her liquid metal shell, like the T-1000, can freeze. And when opened to the vacuum of space, she's going to lose it. Jason, on the other hand, is perfectly fine in a vacuum. He also doesn't have a power core that can be damaged nor can he run out of energy. Jason has limitless stamina and will continue tearing into her until there's nothing left.
 
Basically, the T-X is going against an even more effective killer than any Terminator has ever been.

#17 Posted by breakdown1234 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Some people are missing a few key things. One, this is Jason-X. he's not all that fleshy anymore. And even the T-850 took a plasma shot from her with minimal damage. Jason-X was knocking down blast doors and survived re-entry. Plus he still has regenerative abilities. Her sawblades and all else would barely even put a scratch on Jason. Also, fighting in space is bad for the T-X, since her liquid metal shell, like the T-1000, can freeze. And when opened to the vacuum of space, she's going to lose it. Jason, on the other hand, is perfectly fine in a vacuum. He also doesn't have a power core that can be damaged nor can he run out of energy. Jason has limitless stamina and will continue tearing into her until there's nothing left. Basically, the T-X is going against an even more effective killer than any Terminator has ever been.

You're right the T-850 hardley got damaged from the Plasma Blast, but it knocked him back about 50 feet and it KO'd him when he fell back in the shed. The T-X's sawblades probably wouldnt have any affect I agree. She never used em on the T-850, Only to cut off the roof of a car and to free herself from a magnet. Also the OP doesnt say they're fighting in space. Even if they were the liquid metal shouldnt be affected as long as they faught in a space ship. I mean if humans were able to survive up there I dont see why a T-1000 or a T-X couldnt. Also the T-X doesnt have to live with her liquid coating. At the end of T3 After she lost her legs, it caused her to lose her coating and her just having an endoskeleton had no effect on her. however, she still had liquid metal drooling from her face when Arnie was dealing with her.

H2H wise would be a good fight for round 1.

Round 2 or 3, the T-X can easily win by KO.

#18 Posted by terry2012 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X.

#19 Posted by reikai (4870 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way to KO jason is to cause critical damage to his body or his head. Neither of which the T-X is capable of. The T-850 got its system shocked from the impact. Jason-X isn't a machine or a computer. He actually has a demonic heart and he's more like a cyber-armored demonic zombie.
 
And I know they're fighting inside the space ship, but it's a space ship...in space. And if the hull gets damaged, the T-X is getting thrown out. Jason had zero problems ripping through the alloys and getting back inside, even after all the explosions from the detonators went off around him, turning that entire corridor to shrapnel. Jason was completely unaffected by the blast.

#20 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2794 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we be certain that T-X's weapons would affect Jason?
#21 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR_THE_MAN_OF_STEEL said:

@Vaeternus said:

good match, but leaning the t-x here....

I don't see how it would be that good of a fight, due to the T-X's insane weaponary her plasma canon would KO Jason without doubt.

For the second round, I dont know what Jason X could get his hands on to harm her. During the T-X's prep time, she could control several cars, semi's, buses and airplains...etc... to get Jason and possibly trap him with ease. I don't see Jason really winning either Rounds at all. Heck with the T-X's weaponary she probably doesnt need prep. lol

Edit: I take one thing back. Round 1 would be a good fight since its H2H, But the rest of the rounds. T-X should win.

Well, overall I agree the only way Jason could win potentially if is he gets a few good shots in up close. I mean at the end he took hits from the android like nothing then punched it's head off clean...

Up close, I think Jason X could potentially win. From a distance, TX all the way...

#22 Posted by King Saturn (225709 posts) - - Show Bio
I think the T-X would win Plasma Blast... Jason X isn't fast enough to get out of the way.
Online
#23 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

I think the T-X would win Plasma Blast... Jason X isn't fast enough to get out of the way.

What about the H2H Round. Who do you think wins that?

#24 Posted by reikai (4870 posts) - - Show Bio

But that's the thing, Jason wouldn't need to. It's not enough to really damage him. On the other hand, the T-X's weapons can be damaged rather easily. Plus, Jason has a history of appearing out of nowhere.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (225709 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@King Saturn said:

I think the T-X would win Plasma Blast... Jason X isn't fast enough to get out of the way.

What about the H2H Round. Who do you think wins that?

don't know... kind of don't care actually 
 
 
@reikai said:
But that's the thing, Jason wouldn't need to. It's not enough to really damage him. On the other hand, the T-X's weapons can be damaged rather easily. Plus, Jason has a history of appearing out of nowhere.
How do you know that ? How do you know Jason could tank a Plasma Attack ? What has he tanked before that was like a Plasma Attack ? 
Online
#26 Posted by reikai (4870 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you know how powerful that plasma attack was? Most of it was kinetic force. Jason took direct explosions all around him and wasn't scratched. The T-850 was damaged by a shot to the upper-abdomen, which isn't all that tough, considering the previous T-800 had been blown in half by homemade dynamite stuck in its side.
 
A plasma shot from the T-X wouldn't have come close to doing the amount of damage necessary to destroy those connecting corridors on that ship, yet Jason tanked enough explosive material to do just that and get pulled into the vacuum of space, without any sign of damage whatsoever. And then he survives reentry into a planets atmosphere, the most that doing it causing the metalic holds on his mask to fall off.

#27 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2794 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#28 Posted by Anarchism (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Do you know how powerful that plasma attack was? Most of it was kinetic force. Jason took direct explosions

all around him

and wasn't scratched. The T-850 was damaged by a shot to the upper-abdomen, which isn't all that tough, considering the previous T-800 had been blown in half by homemade dynamite stuck in its side.

A plasma shot from the T-X wouldn't have come close to doing the amount of damage necessary to destroy those connecting corridors on that ship, yet Jason tanked enough explosive material to do just that and get pulled into the vacuum of space, without any sign of damage whatsoever. And then he survives reentry into a planets atmosphere, the most that doing it causing the metalic holds on his mask to fall off.

No, the T-800 was not damaged at all by the plasma attack, his fuel cell got damaged by the wires he fell on when he got knocked back into the shed. and the previous T-800 was not damaged by a pipe bomb, the previous T-800 was eating up grenade rounds and barely moved like anything was even touching him. Previous means the last version, that was the first T-800 you're thinking of from the first movie.

The T-X's Plasma Canon might not of damaged the T-800, but it knocked him back about 20 or more feet, it would have the same effect on Jason and theirs more to it than that, she can also control machines and she has a blow torch which is extremely hot enough to melt Jason with easily.

She controls Jasons nano tech machine and makes Jason commit suicide.

The T-X Destroys.