#1 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically a pissed of female T-rex finds herself in hte savannah of Africa and is faced with a variety of todays most dangerous beasts , all bent on killing her .
The modern day beast team consists of a
Pride of 10 Lions
5 Male Silverback Gorrilas
1 Anaconda (8 metres long)
1 white Rhino

Does the T-rex murder all or do the modern beasts take this ?

#2 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
they murder her if the animals basic instinct doesnt kick and tells them to run.
#3 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe but a T-rex female is pretty capable of taking on more than one raptor at a time if the occasion demands it .
And i just thought this drawing was really cool (Random i know)

#4 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump .

#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, obviously the anaconda is useless.

Idk, big animals are generally more fragile than little ones, I think if the Rhino could ram the T-Rex at full speed he should some serious damage. Possibly even kill it.

#6 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Well, obviously the anaconda is useless. Idk, big animals are generally more fragile than little ones, I think if the ... [more]
lol well actually I ran this scenario of using the Anaconda as a living tripwire.  Not very realistic of course but neither is this scenario.
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
MisterGuyMan said:
AtPhantom said: Well, obviously the anaconda is useless. Idk, big animals are generally more fragile than little ones, I think ... [more]
LMAO!!!
#8 Posted by Captain Commander (50 posts) - - Show Bio

T-Rex wins. I just can't see the other animals working as a unit.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

T-Rex in a massive curbstomp.

#10 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
The_Martian said:
Well i dont know if it would be a curbstomp , but there are quite a few animals that could slow it down .
#11 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio
The_Martian said:

#12 Posted by NUTKINGCOLD (10 posts) - - Show Bio

maan trex would have a buffet

#13 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
a rhino could do damage, plus 5 gorrilas , they could win
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

T-Rex.

#15 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
they could win if they have more members increase rhino to 38 maybe
#16 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see this.

Tyrannosaurus Rex was, according to paleontological data, 4 meters tall at the hips. However, his belly stood at less than 2 meters above the ground.
A white Rhino is generally 1.8 meters tall at the shoulders (which is quite unimpressive actually, a basketball player towers above him), meaning that it could not gore the T-Rex with its horn in a charge. the Rhino could gore Mr. T if he stood underneath him and raised his head upwards, but I don't think the Rhino would ever consider this plan of attack. There is also the point that T would not allow him to to reach underneath him, being more nimble and maneuverable than the Rhino.
Rhino could still do a lot of damage if he charged through the Tyrannosaurus' legs, breaking them in the process. But then again, I would think the T-Rex, despite having the IQ of an average lamp post, would still be able to step aside, especially given than he spent his life chasing after the very similar Triceratops.

Gorillas, I don't think there is much they can do here, aside from being a distraction. Though quite strong and powerful by human standards, a 225 kilo (largest recorded size for a sliverback) is nothing more than a nuisance to a 13 meter long, 7 tons heavy king of the lizards. Gorilla have quite large canines, but they are blunt, and used for biting plants and shoving off, and would not be able to penetrate T's skin, at least not to any harmful degree. Unless they can work together or something, or use the Anaconda as a trip wire, they're a nuisance.

Lions. Well their claws are generally about 6 centimeters longs, which, IMO would not be enough to penetrate T-Rex's tough, scaly, crocodile like, skin. One possible tactic would be for the lions to overwhelm the T-Rex by jumping on top of it (or on the middle of it), and biting down on its throat. Lion jaws are not wide enough to actually engulf T's throat, but this tactic is quite common for lions, and ten of them could potentially force it to lose his balance and fall over.

Anaconda, one word: snack.

Obviously, the tyrannosaurus could beat any one group of these animals in a confrontation, bu with all of them going at him at the same time..... I see the following scenario: T-rex is assaulted by lions and Gorillas. Gorillas attempt to beat on its legs and get stomped over, while lions start jumping on him, serving as an involuntary distraction, while the Rhino charges at him and manages to crush its legs. T-rex, unsuspecting of the Rhino since he's dealing with the lions, is knocked down and incapacitated, making him easing picking for the surviving animals.

Of course, if these are normal animals rather than bloodthirsty fanatics we usually take the combatants on the vine for, a single 116 db Tyranno-roar (as per Jurassic park) would probably scare them all off.

#17 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Let's see this.Tyrannosaurus Rex was, according to paleontological data, 4 meters tall at the hips. However, his belly stood at ... [more]
Possibly but as usual they are bloodthirsty fanatics = )
#18 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
AtPhantom said: Let's see this.Tyrannosaurus Rex was, according to paleontological data, 4 meters tall at the hips. However, his belly ... [more]
no a rhino is a vegetarian lol ( forgot the other word for it)
#19 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

This reminds me of Animal Face-off

#20 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
lagoon_boy said:
Yaujtapool said: AtPhantom said: Let's see this.Tyrannosaurus Rex was, according to paleontological data, 4 meters tall at the hips. However, ... [more]
The word herbivore ?
#21 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorillas die

Anaconda = spaghetti noodle

Rhino vs elephant, elephant wins (does in real life often. They just lean on them with the tusks and rhino dies from impale)
T-rex has similar size/weight of elephant and should be able to crush/chew rhino to death.

pride of lions is a bigger problem. There is a pride that actively hunts elephants. They are an exception among lions, but they do hunt elephants and they do bring them down. I think it may be more than 10 lions....

but anyway, they are fast and nimble, have group hunting mentality and could probably outrun a t-rex. So, while a t-rex could kill and eat a lion if it tried a frontal attack, it is not likely to happen that way. they would harry the t-rex and injure, anger, frustrate it enough for it to flee. Elephant hunting lions ftw.

Regular lions would not generally try to engage this fight and would run away, causing the ring out. T-rex ftw.

#22 Posted by MisterGuyMan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to get into this topic but I just can't.  If the animals have some strategy, they could win.  Of course, they're animals so likely they won't have strategy.  Although if you want to just take them as simple animals, then they're just going to run away anyway.

I can't think of a scenario that forces all of the modern animals to at once fight together against a T Rex that won't make them behave out of character.

#23 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
MisterGuyMan said:
I really want to get into this topic but I just can't.  If the animals have some strategy, they could ... [more]
I would presume that the animals are all dropped into a random area, preferably a jungle, and then suddenly someone like the Q or TOAA give all the animals rabies and make them attack the T-rex... or something like that.

Fortified_Hooligan said:
Gorillas dieAnaconda = spaghetti noodleRhino vs elephant, elephant wins (does in real life often. They just lean on them with ... [more]
I think you're underestimating the fact that T-Rex has 15 250 kilo animals and a 4 ton Rhino attacking him at the same time.

#24 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
MisterGuyMan said: I really want to get into this topic but I just can't.  If the animals have some strategy, ... [more]
Wow you measured all their combined weight ? ....................Niice ; )
#25 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

i was writing my response as each set of animals attacking in their own groups.

didnt consider them all at once.

#26 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hilarious, massive curb stomp.

#27 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I just imagine the animals assembling together, Power Rangers style.

#28 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (700 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom: The T-rex had one the largest brains of the Theropod dinosaurs..... Paleontoligists reckon it was pretty damn smart.