Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@theicon: No matter how much we science it up, your reply boils down to:   
  I have not noticed anyone "blowing it out of proportion", since we've been fairly calm and logical (but admittedly insistent) in our reasoning while giving strong evidence of how little evidence you have for the theory that the t-rex is acid resistant enough to matter. We have also gone on to point out how little that would matter, citing the assortment of natural weaponry a xenomorph (aka alien) wields, and the number of usable limbs, higher maneuverability,  and greater intelligence.
A tyrannosaurus only has its bulk, its jaws, and its tail strength going for it.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By theicon
@Sega_Shaman: what u just posted is my exact point.  again  if u go back to page 1, i said  a stalemate agreeing with another post.can you not READ?
 i then mentioned  can it be possible,not that it is possible.. dont  u understand this? would that make you tweedle dee & Tweedle dumb sense you did not  read   that i said  stalemate both die  agreeing to what another posted? and  then u post foolish  stupidity to try to look like your a comedian  but failed. I did not insult you. But  yet ya disrespect an opinion  because u must be right! pretty shallow and kidish As i said  i said STALEMATE BOTH DIE READ PAGE ONE, or get hooked on phonics weks fer mii !
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@theicon said:
@Sega_Shaman: what u just posted is my exact point.  again  if u go back to page 1, i said  a stalemate agreeing with another post.can you not READ?  i then mentioned  can it be possible,not that it is possible.. dont  u understand this? would that make you tweedle dee & Tweedle dumb sense you did not  read   that i said  stalemate both die  agreeing to what another posted? and  then u post foolish  stupidity to try to look like your a comedian  but failed. I did not insult you. But  yet ya disrespect an opinion  because u must be right! pretty shallow and kidish As i said  i said STALEMATE BOTH DIE READ PAGE ONE, or get hooked on phonics weks fer mii !
Honestly, I can read, but your typing has only gotten worse as this thread goes on. You also seem to misunderstand the difference of "since" and "sense", and how pointing the flaws in another's argument is the main part of debating, which is not as kiddish as what you currently attempt to do. Myself and a few others have pointed your arguments failings, and I will also further point them out. You attempt to use "can it be possible" as your defense for a relatively minor facet of the fight, and I'm pointing out it's highly unlikely, but I will further point out that practically every thing is possible. Gravity's just a theory still, yet we have strong evidence supporting it as a scientific law. We have nothing to suggest any life on Earth has ever been resistant to acid levels that the (fictional) alien has been shown to have, allowing the fictional lifeform to have an advantage over the actual creature, that is limited to the environment it lived in.  looking back, I spot you agreeing with one person who said it would probably a draw, which appeared after my initial posts and coincided with the point I made about the queen's advantage of acidic blood. From that point on, you clutched your questioning of whether a t-rex was immune to acid or not, extraordinarily hard for someone debating a fight between a fictional creature and an extinct one. I would liken it to a life preserver, but that would be incorrect as the only thing you were defending was the thought that a t-rex might be immune to acid, and resisting the examples and arguments that there is very little scientific reasoning to support that theory, which only you seem to hold. I actually suggested early on to make that a ruling for this fight to balance it, well before you mentioned it, but it never seemed to catch on, so I dropped it after the second time. Yet you clutched it for three pages. I salute your determination, but that's all the positive I can say about it. 
I did attempt use humor, and succeeded in my opinion, but humor is subjective, and being the butt of the joke, I can see how you weren't amused. Yet you say said exactly what I did, but I can't find a single mention of anything other than 11 posts of "but what if they were immune to acid?", 1 post of tail strength, and finally your last post. But maybe I missed something you said after rereading three pages. Please, point where you mentioned the queen's intelligence, or her number of weapons, or her number of functioning limbs. I really didn't spot a single mention of the aliens in your posts, other than "acid".
I also never said you insulted me, merely pointing out how you said that someone was and attempting to find out where exactly that happened. After rereading, I still don't see that event. 
For further clarification, what does " weks fer mii !" mean? I cannot say I've every seen that phrase in the English language, but it appears Scandinavian.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Sega_Shaman

For further clarification, what does " weks fer mii !" mean? I cannot say I've every seen that phrase in the English language, but it appears Scandinavian. 

I believe he means "works for me."  But I agree, the way he types is quite difficult to understand. 

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@k4tzm4n: Ah, thank you for clarifying. I go to the webcomic Scandinavia and the World, so I thought it looked familiar.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By Superskrull86

Alien Queen
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By theicon
@Sega_Shaman: read page one...i repeat
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Maybe the Alien Queen, if she can impale the Rex with her tail before he can bite her head.

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@theicon: Read my previous reply to you. I repeat.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By theicon
@Sega_Shaman: ladies first  ,but be original makes u look childish  copying others lmfao!! i wont repeat!
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By agent9149

the alien queen

the trex is not a ferocious hunter and killer most people assume they are, they are actually scavengers

they are slow, can't grab anything because of their small hands, im pretty sure they alien can climb on top of it and eat its nervous system away

Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sega_Shaman
@theicon: Well, since I believe in gender equality, the male will go first. And using an outdated form of chivalry in an attempt to insult another is SO original.
@Sega_Shaman said:
@theicon said:
@Sega_Shaman: what u just posted is my exact point.  again  if u go back to page 1, i said  a stalemate agreeing with another post.can you not READ?  i then mentioned  can it be possible,not that it is possible.. dont  u understand this? would that make you tweedle dee & Tweedle dumb sense you did not  read   that i said  stalemate both die  agreeing to what another posted? and  then u post foolish  stupidity to try to look like your a comedian  but failed. I did not insult you. But  yet ya disrespect an opinion  because u must be right! pretty shallow and kidish As i said  i said STALEMATE BOTH DIE READ PAGE ONE, or get hooked on phonics weks fer mii !
Honestly, I can read, but your typing has only gotten worse as this thread goes on. You also seem to misunderstand the difference of "since" and "sense", and how pointing the flaws in another's argument is the main part of debating, which is not as kiddish as what you currently attempt to do. Myself and a few others have pointed your arguments failings, and I will also further point them out. You attempt to use "can it be possible" as your defense for a relatively minor facet of the fight, and I'm pointing out it's highly unlikely, but I will further point out that practically every thing is possible. Gravity's just a theory still, yet we have strong evidence supporting it as a scientific law. We have nothing to suggest any life on Earth has ever been resistant to acid levels that the (fictional) alien has been shown to have, allowing the fictional lifeform to have an advantage over the actual creature, that is limited to the environment it lived in.  looking back, I spot you agreeing with one person who said it would probably a draw, which appeared after my initial posts and coincided with the point I made about the queen's advantage of acidic blood. From that point on, you clutched your questioning of whether a t-rex was immune to acid or not, extraordinarily hard for someone debating a fight between a fictional creature and an extinct one. I would liken it to a life preserver, but that would be incorrect as the only thing you were defending was the thought that a t-rex might be immune to acid, and resisting the examples and arguments that there is very little scientific reasoning to support that theory, which only you seem to hold. I actually suggested early on to make that a ruling for this fight to balance it, well before you mentioned it, but it never seemed to catch on, so I dropped it after the second time. Yet you clutched it for three pages. I salute your determination, but that's all the positive I can say about it.  I did attempt use humor, and succeeded in my opinion, but humor is subjective, and being the butt of the joke, I can see how you weren't amused. Yet you say said exactly what I did, but I can't find a single mention of anything other than 11 posts of "but what if they were immune to acid?", 1 post of tail strength, and finally your last post. But maybe I missed something you said after rereading three pages. Please, point where you mentioned the queen's intelligence, or her number of weapons, or her number of functioning limbs. I really didn't spot a single mention of the aliens in your posts, other than "acid".I also never said you insulted me, merely pointing out how you said that someone was and attempting to find out where exactly that happened. After rereading, I still don't see that event.  For further clarification, what does " weks fer mii !" mean? I cannot say I've every seen that phrase in the English language, but it appears Scandinavian.

This even points out how you've done nothing but repeat yourself since you got into this thread.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By theicon

@Sega_Shaman: rex from the egg,  dies chomping the queen, i stand on that  everything i said  was pure possibilities

DrDoom26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DrDoom26

The Alien Queen all the way. How can one even think of giving the T-Rex a chance after seein the Queen in Aliens and mostly in AvP??? 
IMO, the species Kiande Amedha (in fan literature), a.k.a. Xenomorphs are THE ultimative surviving species ever to be portrayed by television or the written press. The perfect warrior, predator and team player. 
I believe that if they were real in the Jurassic, Cretacic periods they would have literally wiped out not only the T-Rexes but the dinosaurs as a whole! 
For me, they (as portrayed) they are the best thought alien predator. 

Oh yeah...About dinosaurs (or at least some of them) being resistant to acid. I'm not a chemist so I can't discuss how many forms of acid are out there (if there are more then one kind) but to the Aliens' acid...Maybe that's a kind of acid whose chemical compositions are as alien to us as the species themselves. Have u thought of that?? As it was mentioned...it went through not one but multiple space ship decks...heavy metal composite decks!  
I want to see that kind of flesh and bone that withstand acid as we know it not to mention Aliens' kind!!!! 
I can't believe that this is even discussed, tbh. lol
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By progenitorigin

Alien Queen would take this.  She has the huge head she uses for headbutting, longer arms, a spiked tail, one good bite to the T-Rex's throat would probably be enough to bleed him out.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By IZZR

bump

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Alien Queen Stomps

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By agentxx

spite op said the SKIN is ACID RESISTANT

one bite and the t-rex will swallow acid and die.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By jwalser3

@agentxx said:

spite op said the SKIN is ACID RESISTANT

one bite and the t-rex will swallow acid and die.

Agreed.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By terry2012

can not choose

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Baldy

Alien Queen.

Has more feats than a T-Rex which we know virtually nothing about.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The scavenger theory is outdated, anyone who says it is a scavenger doesnt keep track of new research. The t-rex had the eyes of a hunter and the teeth of a hunter, there was no other large predators that could fill the niche as well.

T-rex wins if he is completly immune to the acid, Rex would knock her down with a charge and bite her head off.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Nuke the site from orbit its the only way to be sure"

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Baldy

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

The scavenger theory is outdated, anyone who says it is a scavenger doesnt keep track of new research. The t-rex had the eyes of a hunter and the teeth of a hunter, there was no other large predators that could fill the niche as well.

T-rex wins if he is completly immune to the acid, Rex would knock her down with a charge and bite her head off.

Speculation.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr: you said the T-rex skin is acid resistant but what about its jaws?

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen stomps

InfinityMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T. rex would bite it and gets its jaws burned out of their mouth from the acidic blood.

Maevis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queen is stronger, has more arms to attack with, can use her tongue and tail to pierce as well. Also that picture isn't a Queen, that is a Royal/Hive Guard.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-Rex gets wrecked. Even if its JP Rexy's with plot armor.