Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 What do you think?

LOL.

I think Ultimate X-Men can pull it off. They have the Tools in Cyclopes and Gambit Rogue in terms of raw fire power. If Rogue touches T-I it is over.

At the same time if they reveal their powers too early, T-I will guage the best way to kill them is Teleport in there and Auto kill Rogue and then Cyclopes via Force Field freezing or negating Blasts.

Wolverine may seem like a good options, however T-I can still kill Wolvie via Rending of Time and Space by the Chrono Teleport.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with X-men here, it woudl be a hell of hard fight since T-Infinity would be able to stop Cyclops atacks and turn agaisn't them and just trow Wolverine with his anti-gravital push. But the power of Cyclops atacks and Wolverine regeneration factor woudl be decisive to win here.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think i have to go with the team hear. their abilities might be too much for the t-infinity to handle

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 What do you think?

LOL.

I think Ultimate X-Men can pull it off. They have the Tools in Cyclopes and Gambit Rogue in terms of raw fire power. If Rogue touches T-I it is over.

At the same time if they reveal their powers too early, T-I will guage the best way to kill them is Teleport in there and Auto kill Rogue and then Cyclopes via Force Field freezing or negating Blasts.

Wolverine may seem like a good options, however T-I can still kill Wolvie via Rending of Time and Space by the Chrono Teleport.

Yep this