• 83 results
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Lord_Johnathan: So Superman would make it look like a joke then.

soundgarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By soundgarden

@RazzaTazz said:

@Fanatic: Why do people think freedom of speech applies to a website? Websites are mostly privately owned enterprises, and they are allowed to regulate their own content, which is partially the role of the moderator, therefore free speech does not exist in these forums. Any lawyer would tell you that. So I have to wonder which college your lawyer got his law degree from? Was it a clown college? Does your lawyer have a big red nose that honks when you squeeze it?

Would you stop banning my accounts so I can respond to you easier. Gosh, I am already down to 10 or less accounts. Good Lord...............................................................

Well ok fine, You guys can make whatever rules you want about faul language and whatever you guys want, but dont jump on me about insulting users and say " Well we have lives we cant handle this " and blah blah blah, let me ask you this, why is it when I ignore and flag people who insult me and ignore them, nothings done about it, But when I get insulted first and I do it back. I get banned in a heart beat for it? As I said above, I aint nobodys punching bag on this website. If these people can insult me and get away with it, then so should I.

I am seriously tired of this bs. I think I am gonna just leave ComicVine. I am gonna do it because I am sick and tired of you responding to me, banning my accounts so I have to come back on more.... And you guys allowing these people to insult me and not do a thing about it, but only do it to me when I do it back and do say a word to them.

Have Fun banning this account because I aint coming back here anymore. I am tired of the drama, i'm tired of people who dont know a damn thing about THE TERMINATOR T-800.......... It's just pathetic. This is my last response to you.

Goodbye!

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@Decoy Elite said:

@Lord_Johnathan: So Superman would make it look like a joke then.

With a speed blitz, yes he would. If he tried one massive punch, the Terminator MAY just stasis lock him. But it has no way of doing him in after that.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#54  Edited By RazzaTazz

@soundgarden: I will reply to you at greater length later, just I have a a question about insults. Like what were they?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for terminator_forever
TERMINATOR_FOREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RazzaTazz said:

@soundgarden: I will reply to you at greater length later, just I have a a question about insults. Like what were they?

Did you even read through the thread? Obviously not. Immortal called me a troll, rather its the truth or not, he had no right doing that. Then he told me to go back underneath a bridge when I live in my own home.............. Its like that on every thread. I mean all of them. Now you ask if my lawyer has a read nose? Gosh, I screen shotted that too.

STOP BANNING MY ACCOUNTS IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, ITS STARTING TO ANNOY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'We can't even make any goddamn accounts now and I'm almost running out.

This is why I'm leaving the Vine, you tolerate these idiots name calling me and cry when I do it. Well forget ComicVine then.

Goodbye, DONT RESPOND TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WANNA HEAR IT AND I'M NOT COMING BACK!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TERMINATOR_FOREVER said:

@RazzaTazz said:

Did you even read through the thread? Obviously not. Immortal called me a troll, rather its the truth or not, he had no right doing that. Then he told me to go back underneath a bridge when I live in my own home.............. Its like that on every thread. I mean all of them. Now you ask if my lawyer has a read nose? Gosh, I screen shotted that too.

STOP BANNING MY ACCOUNTS IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, ITS STARTING TO ANNOY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'We can't even make any goddamn accounts now and I'm almost running out.

This is why I'm leaving the Vine, you tolerate these idiots name calling me and cry when I do it. Well forget ComicVine then.

Goodbye, DONT RESPOND TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WANNA HEAR IT AND I'M NOT COMING BACK!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Can comicvine Mods IP ban someone or is it only accounts? Because clearly this Terminator fan is going to come back, because he always does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RazzaTazz

@TERMINATOR_FOREVER: This is very important, so pay attention closely. I talked with the other mods and they have no idea who has been banning your accounts. If you send me the names of all of your remaining accounts I can look into it and see what is going on.

TERMINATOR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TERMINATOR800

@RazzaTazz said:

@TERMINATOR_FOREVER: This is very important, so pay attention closely. I talked with the other mods and they have no idea who has been banning your accounts. If you send me the names of all of your remaining accounts I can look into it and see what is going on.

Would you stop bumping threads that should of been locked ages ago.

I know exactly who has been banning my accounts, its you god_spawn, mercy and God only knows who else.

If you really believe I filed a lawsuit against this website, you really are nutts.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Walzo

Razza, you are fantastic. Terminator, you're not fantastic.

TERMINATOR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TERMINATOR800

@Walzo said:

Razza, you are fantastic. Terminator, you're not fantastic.

Ignored! GO AWAY! I am sick of all these people riding me. Its ubelievable.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RazzaTazz

@TERMINATOR800: I am not sure if you get this. God spawn deleted some for behaviour - yes! But not today. There is some kind of bug with the new site coming online that seems to be affecting some accounts into getting banned. If you send me the names of your other accounts I can look into it. The reason I ask is that it is probably linked to your IP address.

Also I am pretty sure police have ethics which dictate who they can arrest. On what charges would you be arresting me? Also I am not a citizen of the United States of America so is Canada going to extradite me over this?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By Decoy Elite

He's still going on about this?

Jeez.

Probably should just lock this thread at this point.

TERMINATOR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATOR800

@RazzaTazz said:

@TERMINATOR800: I am not sure if you get this. God spawn deleted some for behaviour - yes! But not today. There is some kind of bug with the new site coming online that seems to be affecting some accounts into getting banned. If you send me the names of your other accounts I can look into it. The reason I ask is that it is probably linked to your IP address.

Also I am pretty sure police have ethics which dictate who they can arrest. On what charges would you be arresting me? Also I am not a citizen of the United States of America so is Canada going to extradite me over this?

god_spawn, you and the others have been banning me, stop with the mind games. Whys it linked to my IP address? You realise I can get thwat changed right? I know you and him had something to do with it. I aint stupid.

Who said I lived in the USA? I could live in Canada too for all you know.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RazzaTazz

@TERMINATOR800: Mind games? I am trying to offer you a helping hand and you slap it away? I am not sure why it is linked to your IP address, the technicians and I are looking into it. It is pointless without access to your other account names though so forget about it.

You could also live in Indiana for all I know.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#68  Edited By Mercy_

Just to be clear - when you sign up for Comic Vine, you agree to the Terms of Service. Included in the TOS is the following (this is not the full TOS, or even the full sections, just relevant spots):

Our Rights and Responsibilities
We maintain the right to do any of the following any time, with or without prior notice:
  • restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our services;
  • change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our services;

Also of note is the following:

Consequences of Violation of these Terms
By utilizing the site you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Comic Vine and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Comic Vine through your use of the site or your posting or transmission of content in violation of these Terms. You also agree to take sole responsibility for any royalties, fees or other monies owed to any person by reason of any content you post or transmit through the site or the services we provide.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the site if you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to inform law enforcement authorities of any potential illegal activities and to provide them with all information about the account through which such activities occurred, as further described in our Privacy Policy.
TERMINATOR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By TERMINATOR800

@RazzaTazz said:

@TERMINATOR800: Mind games? I am trying to offer you a helping hand and you slap it away? I am not sure why it is linked to your IP address, the technicians and I are looking into it. It is pointless without access to your other account names though so forget about it.

You could also live in Indiana for all I know.

Oh cause you searched with my IP.. LOL

With an IP, All you can get is what city and state I live in. You'll never get my address, phone number or my real name out of it.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cooljammy18

@Decoy Elite said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

How many alternate accounts does this Terminator kid have. I might make a thread about that lol.

He said himself that he has over 200.

Wow, that's some basement dwelling, assburgers case at its worst there.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By RazzaTazz

@TERMINATOR800: Umm ok, still I am not sure what your recourse is. Perhaps you should contact the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to expedite my extradition.

TERMINATOR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TERMINATOR800

@RazzaTazz said:

@TERMINATOR800: Umm ok, still I am not sure what your recourse is. Perhaps you should contact the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to expedite my extradition.

* sigh *

whatever

@Mercy_: Are my accounts really affecting other users on this site? the ones that are being banned?

TERMINATOR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TERMINATOR800

@Mercy_ said:

Just to be clear - when you sign up for Comic Vine, you agree to the Terms of Service. Included in the TOS is the following (this is not the full TOS, or even the full sections, just relevant spots):

We maintain the right to do any of the following any time, with or without prior notice:
  • restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our services;

By utilizing the site you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Comic Vine and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Comic Vine through your use of the site or your posting or transmission of content in violation of these Terms. You also agree to take sole responsibility for any royalties, fees or other monies owed to any person by reason of any content you post or transmit through the site or the services we provide.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the site if you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to inform law enforcement authorities of any potential illegal activities and to provide them with all information about the account through which such activities occurred, as further described in our Privacy Policy.

I never read that. Thanks for posting it. Alot of it I didnt even know.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Back in less than a day. Go figure.

metalman24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By metalman24

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Back in less than a day. Go figure.

Well if she didnt respond to me, then I probably would of stay'd away.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#76  Edited By laflux

@Mercy_ said:

Nice, I think I prefer Razzatazz's comment about Terminator's lawyer being a clown though :-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IP issues? Glitches? What nonsense!!!

This is war: Comicvine has become self-aware and is challenging Skynet and its minions!!!

Let the Battle for the Inter-webs begin!!!

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Frocharocha

What the hell is happening here? i tough we would have a battle but i see TermiantorFan fighting people again '-'

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

What the hell is happening here? i tough we would have a battle but i see TermiantorFan fighting people again '-'

That's what Terminators do, as do fans, comicvine never stood a chance...

ZxxzxcxXZxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ZxxzxcxXZxz

Terminator neg diff the verse

Lucifer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would pretty much one shot him before he even know what happend, the only chance for him is to go back in time and kill superman as baby.

Zxzzxzzxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-infinity neg the verse go back in time and kill baby Superman they already killed baby John Connor and killed Sarah Connor.