This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

In Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, the T-888 known as Cromartie is shown to be strong enough to flip a school bus over (as seen in the first episode when the T-888 was trying to kill John Connor before being rescued by Cameron). The lightest school buses have a mass of 5 tons while the heaviest school buses can have a mass of 17.9 tons (nearly 18 tons). Assuming that the T-888 we seen in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is more durable than the T-800 we see in James Cameron's films because of the newer model (The T-800 in James Cameron's films was invulnerable to 20'th century firearms, grenades, being hit by and being dragged underneath a truck going at high speed that had a mass of several tons and a truck exploding whilst the T-800 was sitting inside it), could the T-888 beat Spiderman? Spiderman can lift 10 tons, but could the T-888 beat it.

This is a random encounter with no preparation time for either of them. Who wins this?

#2 Posted by laflux (13792 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

In Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, the T-888 known as Cromartie is shown to be strong enough to flip a school bus over (as seen in the first episode when the T-888 was trying to kill John Connor before being rescued by Cameron). The lightest school buses have a mass of 5 tons while the heaviest school buses can have a mass of 17.9 tons (nearly 18 tons). Assuming that the T-888 we seen in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is more durable than the T-800 we see in James Cameron's films because of the newer model (The T-800 in James Cameron's films was invulnerable to 20'th century firearms, grenades, being hit by and being dragged underneath a truck going at high speed that had a mass of several tons and a truck exploding whilst the T-800 was sitting inside it), could the T-888 beat Spiderman? Spiderman can lift 10 tons, but could the T-888 beat it.

This is a random encounter with no preparation time for either of them. Who wins this?

First off Spider-Man has not flipped a school bus over, but he's lifted a single story bus over his head, which weighs 15 tonnes, without showing any strain. He's saying he can lift hundred's of times his own body weight, so that means at least 200 times. multiple that by 75kg (spidey's weight) and you have hey presto, 15 tonnes. There are more than enough feats to suggest Spider-Man is considerably over 10 tonnes, and Stan lee has explicitly said that Spider-Man would get stronger as he aged into adulthood.

Even if we assume the T-888 as strong as Spider-Man (which is doubtful), Spider-Man still has a ridiculous speed advantage, and is more than strong enough to rip apart the Terminator- he ripped reinforced steel doors, Doc Ock Titanuim arms, Tank armor, as well as punching through stone with a poke. On the other hand, the Terminator is going to struggle to tag Spider-Man, and thus lay any damage. And this without bringing in Spider-Man's webbing which has held much stronger characters :P.

Simply put, Spider-Man is too Strong, Fast and versatile.

*Waits for for thread to be spammed*

#3 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I have not seen the TV show, are the speed feats about like the movies?

#4 Posted by laflux (13792 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@laflux: I have not seen the TV show, are the speed feats about like the movies?

Nothing which really comes close to Spider-Man......

#5 Posted by frogdog (3217 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from the liquid terminator, spidey shouldn't struggle with any terminator

#6 Edited by __X__ (2 posts) - - Show Bio

T-888's have shown to be faster than T-800's however, durability wise they seem to be a lot weaker than T-800's. Cameron took Cromartie down with a Shotgun or a Mossburg ( Not sure which, but they're similar fire arms. ) and because even the original T-800 shown to withstand much heavier fire arms in the police station shoot out They're far weaker than T-800's and can be KO's very easily.

Due to Spidermans weapons, gear and spider senses I will go with him since T-888's have been taken down by Shotgun rounds. I am sure Spiderman has plenty of weapons to KO it with. Since this is Random Encounter though than Spiderman won't know he's up against a Machine unless the flesh comes off and he see's metal, then he will know he's fighting a Robot and he will mainly find a way to destroy it by removing it's CPU. If this was a T-800 I would probably go with TERMINATOR, But T-888's are just to weak and have lake of durability over T-800's.

Spiderman should take this in a good fight.

#7 Edited by Wolfrazer (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say the durability of a T-888 is weaker then a T-800 that just doesn't make sense, as to why Skynet would work backwards rather then making a superior model. Their durability seems to be about the same if not a little stronger(its noted that they have an extra armor plate on the back), remember that a T-888(John Henry) took on an entire SWAT team and wasn't really damaged at all, a T-888 also survived with its head being rammed up against a truck cutting away on it. Yes the T-888 was taken down with a shotgun, but so was the T-800 in the original movie by Kyle stunned yes but as I recall the T-888 was also stunned and they had to work quickly to get the chip out of the head before it reactivated.

But then all of this is kinda moot, Spiderman wins this because looking at the fights with a T-888 they seem to focus on grappling their opponent and while they do also make a few fast swings(least compared to the T-800-850) they just more or less grapple.

#8 Posted by CharlesLeeRay (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: @

What?

The T-800 in T1 was not taken out by a shotgun, he fell to the floor a couple times yes, but his armor wasn't damaged. The armor of Cromartie ( T-888 ) was damaged when Cameron shot him several times. The T-800 was hit with an M-16 in the police station shoot out and didn't even move. the durability of the original TERMINATOR did confuse me through out parts of the movie. I agree Spiderman wins this fight, but I just wanted to point out why T-888's were weaker in durability. Yes Cromartie flipped a school bus over which is the only strength feat he has shown over a T-800, but T-800's got up from truck explosions, shotgun blast, grenade launchers...etc.. .all that has kill and damaged a T-888's armor.

#9 Edited by Wolfrazer (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlesleeray: He was stunned in the Technoir scene, he was down for a few moments after getting shot out the window remember? His armor did get damaged though during the car chase, remember Kyle shot him in the eye before crashing into the wall? Then later he had to do maintenance on himself? Seemed damaged there. Though this all seems moot as the T-888's have taken on considerable firepower and came out without virtually any harm, except for the shotgun bit though....am trying to recall what kinda shotgun it was.

#10 Posted by CharlesLeeRay1 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlesleeray: He was stunned in the Technoir scene, he was down for a few moments after getting shot out the window remember? His armor did get damaged though during the car chase, remember Kyle shot him in the eye before crashing into the wall? Then later he had to do maintenance on himself? Seemed damaged there. Though this all seems moot as the T-888's have taken on considerable firepower and came out without virtually any harm.

The shotgun blast put the T-800 down in Technoir yes and your point is what? He wasn't KO'd. He got right back up so if you're using that as a low feat over a T-888, you really wasted your time. A T-888's armor was damaged by the shotgun rounds. It not only knocked Cromartie on his ass, but Blew holes in his armor. Kyle shot him in the eye and the T-800 crashed into a wall and disappeared like nothing happened. Yes that's a low feat worth mentioning really? I didn't see no damage other than him doing arm surgery on himself after words which could of been from the car accident. Then he went into the police station shoot out and killed 17 cops in a gun fight and walked out without damage. Unlike Cameron she wasn't in good shape after a gun fight in the police station. So please spare me the crap.

#11 Edited by Wolfrazer (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlesleeray1: That wasn't the point I was making with it, what I was saying was the shotgun took him down for a few moments. Yes the T-888 was damaged by a shotgun, but Cameron shot Cromartie in the head with a Remington 870P combat shotgun...in the HEAD.

So no duh Cromatie would be taken down. Bah gonna need to go to youtube to watch it...but ya. Not in the body was he shot, but in the head.

#12 Edited by CharlesLeeRay2 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer said:

@charlesleeray1: That wasn't the point I was making with it, what I was saying was the shotgun took him down for a few moments. Yes the T-888 was damaged by a shotgun, but Cameron shot Cromartie in the head with a Remington 870P combat shotgun...in the HEAD.

So no duh Cromatie would be taken down. Bah gonna need to go to youtube to watch it...but ya. Not in the body was he shot, but in the head.

Cameron shooting Cromartie in the head proves what? Nothing really. I don't need to go to youtube and watch It when I own both season 1 and 2 on blu ray and seen it a thousand times. Are you going to make a childish excuse by saying they're made of different armor in the face which is far less durable than the waste and chest area? If so that sounds kinda stupid. Their armor is just as durable all around the metal body.

#13 Edited by Wolfrazer (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlesleeray2: When did I say they were made of different armor? All I said was the T-888 is slightly more durable if for the only reason of that extra plate on its back, never said that there was a big armor difference between a T-800 or a T-888. Also I dunno why you are acting this way, by saying "childish" and all that, all I am doing is having a discussion here.

Though anyway were getting off topic here, and seeing as we agree anyway on the winner its moot to continue this so am stepping out.

#14 Posted by CharlesLeeRay2 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlesleeray2: When did I say they were made of different armor? All I said was the T-888 is slightly more durable if for the only reason of that extra plate on its back, never said that there was a big armor difference between a T-800 or a T-888. Also I dunno why you are acting this way, by saying "childish" and all that, all I am doing is having a discussion here.

Though anyway were getting off topic here, and seeing as we agree anyway on the winner its moot to continue this so am stepping out.

You're saying that T-888's have higher durability and I am trying to point out that it's false. T-888's were taken down by one grenade blast, the T-800 from TS was eating those up like Candy, in the police station shoot out the T-800 was taking hits from M-16 rounds and shotguns...etc... None left damage in his armor which was shown after he got up from the truck explosion which also didn't damage him.

T-888's were big rip off's of the T-800 series.

#15 Posted by Hyperlight (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

Aside from the liquid terminator, spidey shouldn't struggle with any terminator

#16 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

The fact that Cromartie was able to flip over a school bus which can have a mass of up to 18 tons proves that Cromartie is stronger than Spiderman or equal in strength at the very least.

Regarding durability, the T-888 is more durable than a T-800 who was already shown to have comparable amounts of durability to someone like Spiderman. The T-800 can survive any 20'th century firearm, the T-800 was hit by a truck that has a mass of several tons at high speed and then dragged underneath it and still survived, the T-800 survived a truck explosion during it's attempt of driving it over or catching up to the fleeing humans (especially Sarah Connor). Given that the T-888 is a newer model (it makes no sense that a newer model would have downgraded something as important as durability) and that it took armor-pierceing-rounds to kill Cromartie, the T-888 should be more durable than a T-800 and at least as durable as Spiderman, if not more.

And the T-888 is a machine, it's microprocessor controlled. It has much more precision that a living organism like Spiderman, never makes mistakes and combined with it's strength and durability, I think the T-888 should easily be able to take out Spiderman.

#18 Edited by laflux (13792 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

The fact that Cromartie was able to flip over a school bus which can have a mass of up to 18 tons proves that Cromartie is stronger than Spiderman or equal in strength at the very least.

Regarding durability, the T-888 is more durable than a T-800 who was already shown to have comparable amounts of durability to someone like Spiderman. The T-800 can survive any 20'th century firearm, the T-800 was hit by a truck that has a mass of several tons at high speed and then dragged underneath it and still survived, the T-800 survived a truck explosion during it's attempt of driving it over or catching up to the fleeing humans (especially Sarah Connor). Given that the T-888 is a newer model (it makes no sense that a newer model would have downgraded something as important as durability) and that it took armor-pierceing-rounds to kill Cromartie, the T-888 should be more durable than a T-800 and at least as durable as Spiderman, if not more.

And the T-888 is a machine, it's microprocessor controlled. It has much more precision that a living organism like Spiderman, never makes mistakes and combined with it's strength and durability, I think the T-888 should easily be able to take out Spiderman.

1. Lifting a Bus is harder than simply flipping it- I don't know why your simply choosing to ignore the fact that Spider-Man actually lifted one to state the claim that the T-888 is stronger. Spider-Man lifting a bus is an average feat, but it we want to go by his higher end (but consistent feats), he ripped apart half an apartment, thrown around and rag dolled small tanks (between 7-15 tonnes) crushing them on impact, and destroyed derelict multistory buildings in a few punches.

2. That's all very well and good, but Spider-Man has been able to able to hurt people sporting similar durability (Tombstone, who Lolz multistory falls and Building level explosions, Mr Negative who does the same, and Rhino, who can do likewise, and tanks RPG rounds too), as well as people who combine that durability with an advanced healing factor (Venom's). He himself has tanked Building's falling on him on multiple ocassions, tanked a grenade level explosion with little to no discomfort, and a building leveling explosion after an extensive blood transfusion (although he was weakened afterwards). As mentioned before he's ripped through titanium and reinforced metal without much effort, and if we want to take a high end showing, has ripped through Carboduim (which is far stronger than anything in the terminator universe) so the durability of the Terminator is not above the pay-grade of Spider-Man

3. Could you show me a feat of the T-888 vanishing from sight with pure speed? Or dodging multiple automation lasers at nigh point blank range, or dodging a sniper rifle bullet moving at mach 3.5 at nigh point blank range? Or Speed Blitzing at the rate of Sub-Machine fire? Or seeing Bullets in slow motion? The idea that the Terminator is superior to Spider-Man because it is machine controlled is silly. When has a T-888 model shown enough precision block barrels from guns with projectiles? It has a microprocessor? Tell that to the Street of Sentinels that Spider-Man wrecked in his civilian clothing (advanced 30 feet tall Robots, used to hunt Super-powered humans). Laptop's and PC'S are microprocessor controlled. But do honestly think for a second, that the computer you used to typed this is smarter than you? Is smarter than the person who made it? Or to stretch it further, smarter than Spider-Man, who's intellect has gathered the praise of Reed Richards, one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe? Calling the line of reasoning you've just put forward "silly", is kind.

EDIT- You make a battle with the intention of both sides having a fair chance of winning. The fact that you think that the T-888 wins easily, means its a spite battle, which it is but in Spider-Man's favor.

EDIT 2- You've also made no argument against why the T-888 doesn't simply get mass incapacitated by webbing strong enough to hold an entire building (The Daily Bugle).

I see no reason why this thread shouldn't be locked for a Spite/Mismatch. If the Mods disagree then they can leave it open.

@vance_astro @god_spawn @deranged_midget

#19 Edited by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

If you think this fight is a mismatch, then you're just a delusional Spiderman fan.

What are you trying to say? That Spiderman can harder than any 20'th century firearm? That Spiderman can hit harder than a truck with a mass of over 10 tons moving at high speeds? That Spiderman can cause more damage than a grenade? That Spiderman can cause more damage than the explosion of a truck? The T-800 Terminator has dragged UNDERNEARTH a truck with a mass of over10 tons. That means it was underneath the pressure of a truck that has a mass of 10 tons. Meaning that the T-800's endoskeleton was able to keep it's shape, stay the way it was and continue working despite being pressed by a mass of OVER 10 TONS. And that's just the T-800. You think the T-888 wouldn't be able to survive more? It took armor piercing rounds just to kill Cromartie (as shown in the video above). I highly doubt that Spiderman could do anything to the T-888 at all. Even if it is possible for Spiderman to hurt Cromartie, it is going to take a long, long time and certainly a lot of effort.

As for the strength thing, yes, it is a little bit easier to flip something over than lifting it, but Cromartie CASUALLY flipped over that school bus and that school bus moved a few meters on it's side after it was flipped over. Did you see how sharply and quickly Cromartie flipped over that school bus? Could Spiderman do that? And think about this: You can't flip over a school bus, or a small truck or even a car, but neither can you lift it. That's The difference between lifting something and flipping something exists, but the difference is very small. Generally, if you can flip something over, you can lift it also.

Also, I'm just using the T-888. The T-X is even stronger, faster and more durable than the T-888. And the T-X has a plasma canon (and a plethora of other extremely powerful weapons) which the T-X could use to kill Spiderman with one-shot. And then there's the T-1000, who could also kill Spiderman.

And my computer isn't more intelligent than me because it has no self-awareness. If it did, it would be far more intelligent than any human being could ever hope to be.

#20 Edited by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

Also, there's a video called "Deathbatlle: Batman vs Spiderman" on YouTube, and the experts analysing in that video clearly state that Spiderman's strength is around 10 tons. The Marvel Wikia and the Spiderman Wikia also state that Spiderman's strength level is around 10 tons. I've never seen a canon comic-book in which Spiderman has lifted anything more than 10 tons.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

If you think this fight is a mismatch, then you're just a delusional Spiderman fan.

Knock it off...

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

Also, there's a video called "Deathbatlle: Batman vs Spiderman" on YouTube, and the experts analysing in that video clearly state that Spiderman's strength is around 10 tons. The Marvel Wikia and the Spiderman Wikia also state that Spiderman's strength level is around 10 tons. I've never seen a canon comic-book in which Spiderman has lifted anything more than 10 tons.

He has. I don't know if you would call it "consistent" but he has in fact lifted more than 10 tons on more than one occasion.

#23 Edited by laflux (13792 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

If you listen carefully to the death battle monologue about Spider-Man it says "over ten tonnes", not Ten Tonnes, over Ten tonnes. And I'd hardly call the people behind Deathbattle "experts".You say that there has never been any canonical evidence of Spider-Man lifting over Ten Tonnes, yet I just gave you evidence on the first post I wrote on this thread, with him lifting a Bus ~ 15 tonnes in weight. I honestly don't feel like posting feats of Spider-Man lifting above ten tonnes- as I don't feel its too important to the thread, so instead I'll give a link to a thread which shows more of his feats.

Spider-Man misconception thanks to (@strider92)

Black Tarantula vs Ult Cap (Some Spider-Man strength feats there too)

As for the Handbooks- there sometimes wrong, and are not reliable as an exact measurement of someone's strength, but more a relative reference to where they sit. Handbooks listed Classic Doc Samson at 25 tonnes, and Sasquatch at 75 tonnes (IIRC), as well as Classic Savage Hulk at 70 tonnes, as a starting base strength yet there strength feats are all higher than that.

Can Spider-Man hurt the terminator? Yes, and I stand by that. Being hit by explosives and bullets is different to taking in ten tonne blow localized into the area of the fist. And I find it kinda annoying that you've simply ignored the idea that Spider-Man has harmed people more durable than the Terminator, ergo he can hurt the Terminator. He took Armor Piercing Rounds? Rhino can tank artillery fire and RPG's, and Spider-Man knocked him out in Six punches. Your Opinion that Spider-Man can't do anything to the Terminator via blunt tramua, is just that, an Opinion.

I said I didn't want to post scans, but I'll drop a few anyway, as I feel your drastically under-estimating Spider-Man's punching power.

However, I don't feel the T-888 is that outmatched per say in Durability and Strength. Its the Speed. In your response post, you gave no indication of how Spider-Man is going to get tagged by the T-888. I've seen nothing from the T- Models which put them past comicbook peak human level performance in terms of combat Speed (Not Running Speed, that's different). Spider-Man going at full pelt will probably think the Terminator will be moving in slow motion. The reason why T-Models sustain so much damage from bullets, grenades etc is because they are not fast enough to evade it. Spider-Man has consistently proven that his operation speed is far outside that of the T-Models. They aren't really going to Tag Spider-Man unless he messing around.

You also haven't provided a counter yet to how the T-888 avoids being in capped by webbing.

And finally this is a battle about the T-888, not the T-X or the T-1000, I don't know why you would mention them, especially when their unique weapons and abilities (and I doubt the T-X can beat Spider-Man for a majority, but that's for another thread) give absolutely no indication on how likely the T-888 is to win.

Again, all of the above is forgivable, what annoys me is that you've seemed to make a thread with the conviction that Spider-Man is going to lose the battle. That alone is against the rules here. Its even more regrettable that you've taken that viewpoint and used it to seemingly ignore clear evidence, just because it happens to contradict what you believe................

@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

And I love you too :P

#24 Edited by VeganDiet (945 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man stomps.

#25 Posted by laflux (13792 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Floopay (8582 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer said:

You're saying that T-888's have higher durability and I am trying to point out that it's false. T-888's were taken down by one grenade blast, the T-800 from TS was eating those up like Candy, in the police station shoot out the T-800 was taking hits from M-16 rounds and shotguns...etc... None left damage in his armor which was shown after he got up from the truck explosion which also didn't damage him.

T-888's were big rip off's of the T-800 series.

I have to agree. For all we know the T-888 was just a model of T-800 created because, though inferior, it could be produced in larger numbers. Not saying that's the reason, but based on the feats presented I'd have to go with this guy. It just seems like an inferior model to the T-800 and T-850.

Spider Man should take down the T-888 with ease.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#27 Edited by Floopay (8582 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

He has. I don't know if you would call it "consistent" but he has in fact lifted more than 10 tons on more than one occasion.

Wikipedia entries are often accurate, but rarely precise. Spider Man has plenty of feats putting him above 10 tons. Heck, up until about 1.5 years ago the wiki still listed Iron Man in the 10 ton range. There are a lot of inconsistencies, misinformation, and flat out missing information across any wikipedia entry. As for Death Battles, well, those are wrong most of the time. I find them entertaining, but they use a lot of false information and turn non-feats into feats and make a lot of false calculations based on...well...nothing.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Edited by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

First of all, yes the people over at death-battle are experts. They spend a lot of time just analysing, arguing, and discussion things about fictional characters to determine who would win in a fight. Their vast resources allow them to access a lot of media related to the fictional characters which means that they can know things that sometimes even the most die-hard comic-book fans don't know. When it comes to making unbiased fights, death-battle is about as unbiased as you can get.

As for the Terminator, no the T-888's are not inferior to the T-800's, dumbass. Think logically: Why would Skynet make a worse model of a Terminator that already exists and then produce masses of it to do missions that it requires? It makes no sense. The T-800 has never shown enough strength to move an 18 ton object, but the T-888 has. It took Depleted Uranium Slugs being fired from a Remington 870p shotgun just to kill Cromartie. Show me where the T-800 has shown that kind of durability.

As I said before, Spiderman's maximum lift is around 10 tons (15 tons if you want to be very generous to him) whereas Cromartie was able to easily flip over an 18 ton school bus and cause it to move a few meters even after it was flipped. That suggests that the T-888's strength is on-par with or exceeds Spiderman. The T-888 is a machine, it never makes mistakes and because it's microprocessor controlled it is extremely precise. One of the ways the T-888 could put Spiderman down is by striking his vital pressure points.

As for intelligence, computers today can already perform several things better than humans can that would be desirable for an intelligent entity like performing calculations thousands of times faster, having a perfect memory, being able to take actions strategically and analyse every move to defeat the world-chess champion and so on. And that's just today's computers, a machine like a Terminator is fully self-aware and can do everything that a genius human could and maybe even more. It's ridiculous to think machines are any-less capable of doing things than humans.

So yes, the T-888 should be able to defeat Spiderman.

#29 Edited by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man stomps the hell out of the T-888.

As far as Spider-Man's "10 Ton" limit...that's not really the case. 10 tons is what Spider-Man can lift casually in a calm state with no real struggle. However, in extreme situations and when pressed to his absolute limits...he can exceed that by a huge degree. here are a few examples:

It posted them in the wrong order so you'll have to start from the bottom Right

#30 Posted by dondave (33599 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man ftw

#31 Edited by laflux (13792 posts) - - Show Bio
@tjsh96 said:

@laflux:

1. First of all, yes the people over at death-battle are experts. They spend a lot of time just analysing, arguing, and discussion things about fictional characters to determine who would win in a fight. Their vast resources allow them to access a lot of media related to the fictional characters which means that they can know things that sometimes even the most die-hard comic-book fans don't know. When it comes to making unbiased fights, death-battle is about as unbiased as you can get.

2.As for the Terminator, no the T-888's are not inferior to the T-800's, dumbass. Think logically: Why would Skynet make a worse model of a Terminator that already exists and then produce masses of it to do missions that it requires? It makes no sense.

3.The T-800 has never shown enough strength to move an 18 ton object, but the T-888 has. It took Depleted Uranium Slugs being fired from a Remington 870p shotgun just to kill Cromartie. Show me where the T-800 has shown that kind of durability.

4.As I said before, Spiderman's maximum lift is around 10 tons (15 tons if you want to be very generous to him) whereas Cromartie was able to easily flip over an 18 ton school bus and cause it to move a few meters even after it was flipped. That suggests that the T-888's strength is on-par with or exceeds Spiderman. The T-888 is a machine, it never makes mistakes and because it's microprocessor controlled it is extremely precise. One of the ways the T-888 could put Spiderman down is by striking his vital pressure points.

5.As for intelligence, computers today can already perform several things better than humans can that would be desirable for an intelligent entity like performing calculations thousands of times faster, having a perfect memory, being able to take actions strategically and analyse every move to defeat the world-chess champion and so on. And that's just today's computers, a machine like a Terminator is fully self-aware and can do everything that a genius human could and maybe even more. It's ridiculous to think machines are any-less capable of doing things than humans.

6.So yes, the T-888 should be able to defeat Spiderman.

1. Uh no. I could list several mistakes in Goku vs Superman Alone. Again, Deathbattle said over ten tonnes, not ten tonnes and showed an image Spider-Man Spider-Man lifting a 7-15 tonnes tank, which was latter rag-dolled so hard it was smashed to smithereens. So, even if you do acknowledge death-battle to be the ultimate authority, they still prove Spider-Man to be stronger than your letting on. Try again.........

2. Did I say that? Doesn't matter as a T-800 would lose to Spider-Man anyway, so a T-888 being better doesn't mean it would beat Spider-Man. Putting words in my mouth, doesn't make me a dumbass. Oh, and I still love you :P

3. Spider-Man has better Strength feats. People have posted them and your ignoring them, so that T-888 has a better chance of winning. Knocking out Giants, Destroying Buildings >>> Flipping a bus. Shotgun rounds resistance is good yes, and I said, the T-888 has better penetrative resistance to Damage than Spider-Man, but since its going to be going H2H and using fists, blunt trauma is going to the way they are fighting. Wanna use Death-battle again? They flat out stated Spider-Man can take a grenade to the face with nothing but a nosebleed, something he has done in the movies in and in the comics (he didn't even have a nosebleed then). Death Battle said that Spider-Man can run at 200 mph, and dodge bullets after they are fired, explained that his Spider-Sense give him omnidirectional situation awareness, and stated he can avoid anything that is slower than him, and that the Spider-Sense can only be counter by those who are quick or quicker. When have any of the T-Models shown that type of Speed or reaction?

So using Death battle, who you cling to as the authoritative word on characters and thier powers,

Spider-Man can dance rings around the Terminator.

If the Terminator tags Spider-Man, he's not going to do much harm (Grenade explosion>T-888 blows)

Spider-Man can tag the Terminator and do significant damage, unless your going to make up that the Terminator is more durable than Tank-Armor.

But the Terminator still wins?

Moving on.........................

4. Your Assumption that, its a computer, so its better, is just that, an assumption. Give me a single feat of the T-888 using pressure points or any martial arts skills in combat. More advanced models have not, inferior models have not, its simply wishful thinking. And since you mentioned that, Spider-Man has been trained in Martial Arts by Shang-Chi in the Way of the Spider (Also referenced by Death-Battle Ironically), and has utilized pressure points against people fast enough to see bullets in slow motion. So your make-up scenario fails there.

5. As for computers, they work very well, within the parameters that they are set for- computer feats are not interchangeable with the Terminator model intelligence. The T-888 was not set up to take out someone like Spider-Man, who doesn't exist in its universe. More advanced models have been tricked by humans in the Terminator universe. . Show evidence of any Terminator having intellect on Spider-Man's level (calculating abstract mathematics from the most advanced nation on Marvel earth- which uses tech beyond skynets capabilities)? Furthermore, intelligence has very little input in a random encounter, combat skill, speed and strength are far more important. All areas in which the T-888 falls short in.

6. Fabrication. You've flat out admitted you made this thread with the pre-conceived idea that the T-888 wins- twice. The thread deserves to be locked simply for that, and quite honestly I'm surprised it hasn't been. You've ignored multiple scans and feats showing Spider-Man's capabilities, and instead chosen to go with a source, which pretty much states the exact same points mentioned by the majority on this thread. That alone should tell you the idea of a T-888 beating Spider-Man, is just that, an idea. Especially, since you still haven't got a counter to why Spider-Man just webs him up.

If you want a T-888 to beat up Spider-Man, go write a fan-fic, or start RPG'ing. Stop wasting people's time

@god_spawn

#32 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

Stronger, faster, more durable, superior skills.