Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Terminator Model 850

The T-850 has composite movie/comic feats.

Armed with a pump action shotgun, duel handguns, and an assault rifle w/ grenade launcher attachment

Morals on/In Character

He's trying to take Cap in alive, however he will kill him if necessary to protect himself.

VS

No Caption Provided

Steve Rogers AKA Captain America

Cap has all Marvel Cinematic Universe feats.

Steve is equipped with his vibranium shield, a pistol, and his suit from Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Morals On/In Character

Steve is defending himself from an unknown attacker, and would rather leave him alive to question him.

Rules:

Fight takes place in Metropolis

The city is populated

Victory by any means

Random Encounter

No prior knowledge

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Comic feats too? T-850 lol stomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Also after fighting T-3000 a, TX, and T-1000 as well he has, Cap is not winning from movie standpoint either.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure. While the 850 is faster/stronger than the standard 800, Steve's combat reflexes are superior. Considering Steve's vibranium shield and the 850's endoskeleton, bullets will be useless for anything other than cover fire. Only ranged attacks doing damage are the grenade launcher and the shield (which doesn't run out), so this is going to come down to H2H vs shield once they run out of bullets. Although Steve can't take more than a few hits from the 850, it will not make it past the shield. But I can't confirm if Steve is strong enough to damage the 850 with the shield so I call stalemate.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-850.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Terminator

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America gets terminated.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen T5 Yet, So I'm ditching this thread before Spoilers come in play, However, with comic feats, Terminator STOMPS

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lettsplay10
Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-850 easily, look at his fight with T-X and you will see how tough he is, Steve can't put him down while Terminator could do this (Creds go to me for making this awesome gif! :))

No Caption Provided

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-850 stomps

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap gets an early judgement day.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasta la vista, Cap.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man> T 850

If cap could fight against iron man toe to toe, why not against the terminator?

because ironmans a human.

T-850 stomps

Captain America gets terminated.

this.

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-850

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By OneWithReason

Comic feats for Terminator?? Don't know any. Just judging based off Movies.. I'm giving it to Cap. Superior Speed, Skill, Tactical knowledge, and Experience. Cap has stood toe to Toe with Iron man and Ultron (Remember Age of Ultron). He's durable enough to take a hit from T-850. I think he's strong enough to deal a significant amount of damage.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Capfan85

@cpt_facepuncher: Does the T-850 have detailed files about Cap?

Is the T-850 working for skynet or the resistence?

I think Cap can win even without his shield. He fought Ultron hand to hand and was strong enough to ragdoll Ultron into a conrcete overpass support with enough force that it shattered the concrete. Ultron is stronger than 5 T-850's. Cap's combat speed is also much faster, he can out run the Terminator too. Cap is also strong enough to literally pick up the Terminator and throw him like a football. Cap also took blows and fought H2H with Ironman who himself fought Thor to a standstill.

I am a fan of T-850, but he is outclassed here. Now if the T-850 was just trying to kill Cap without capturing Cap and it had detailed files he could potentially ambush Cap, but if he had difficulty ambushing normal humans he will have major problems with Captain America.

The resistence controlled T-850 (guardian) seemed to be much smarter than when it was controlled under skynet.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000: What difference will it make if iron man is human? Morals? In civil war movie, he was bloodlusted.

man vs machine the machine wins hands down. cap fighting iron man is like an unarmed human fighting another human armed. it's easier for the unarmed man to fight a man who is armed then to fight a machine. there's gonna be problems fighting a machine . I know this topics last year's news already but hadn't been on here for awhile. so happy New year's. cheers

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap beats the t-850 handily with his shield without the shield he loses.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which timeline...T2 or Salvation? The use distinctly different technologies. Even the alloys are different.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolfrazer

@paytience said:

Which timeline...T2 or Salvation? The use distinctly different technologies. Even the alloys are different.

It's the 850 soo...neither as those were 800s, not 850s...although you could probably scale off them.

Of course the only difference seems to be from the 850 is a hardier chassis to withstand plasma attacks and 2 hydrogen fuel cells.

Of course yes, with all the different timelines there are differences...of course according to the OP it's all composite for the 850...even if his only appearance is T3(as far as I know). But still you could just scale off an 800 anyway as they are pretty much the same with the 850 being more durable. (Also stronger? Not too sure.)

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By T3000

@arikancelikok said:

@t3000: Thanks, Happy new year to you too!

And what exactly are those problems?

And why do you think being armed has a negative effect on iron man?

the problems are you can't tell me if a human is locked in a cage with a machine like a T-800/T-850 the man's gonna win.

I guess it depends which version of iron man were talking about. to my understanding iron man has health problems and T-800 or T-850's love going for the human heart in fights. so cap defeating a human behind a metal costume doesn't seem to impressive.

Cap has his shield yes but the weapons that are given to him in the o.p. are not strong enough to take a T-850 down. if the T-850 shot CA in the knee's the fights over and Steve loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how people can say Terminator stomps when Steve fought Ultron and Iron man

With his shield he has a shot

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just movies Cap wins.

Not going to have any issue damaging it and it has essentially no advantages in this fight.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000:

I would Agree if The Man was normal. But this is Captain America who is Far From Normal. So this fight isn't Man vs Machine. This is Enhanced Human vs Machine. That enhanced part makes a big difference especially in Caps case.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000: I would like to remind you that T 800 was blown up with a homemade explosive.

Can people stop bringing this up....The 800 was already damaged and the explosion only worked due to being placed inbetween the joints. The 800 survived a much larger explosion previous anyway.

That also said, what does it matter? Cap doesn't have an explosive to use to begin with.

OneWithReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If We are Being real here.. Compare T-850 to Iron Man or Ultron. Who stands Above?? If you feel T-850 stands above Ultron, then debating is going to quite a challenge and pretty much Wasted air.

I mention Ultron Because Cap, although he did not win, took Blows and Repulsors from Ultron and was able to keep fighting. He was able to briefly restrain Ultron too. He kicked his sheild Hard enough to peirce Ultrons metal shell (BEFORE it was upgraded with Vibranium.)

The fact Cap can withstand blows from Ultron and still stand Against him shows he's no joke, and put up quite the battle with T-850

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By T3000

@arikancelikok said:

@t3000: I would like to remind you that T 800 was blown up with a homemade explosive.

Iron man's tanked the blows from much superior beings, including MCU version.

And what does Tony's health problems have to do with any of these? He has an arc reactor fully powering up his suit.

Cap will not gonna stand there waiting for arnie to shoot him on the knee or punch him on the heart.

On top of that, cap is a super soldier. His body tanked direct hits from laser beams and metal arm of winter soldier, who shattered iron mans armour. He also was shot multiple times in the second movie and was still fine and fighting.

He doesn't need any firearm against arnie, but his shield.

I would like to remind you that this fight is captain America vs a T-850 not a T-800 and T-850's armor is stronger and more durable than the 800 series from earlier films. T-850 tanked plasma explosions and iron man had to have a shield to protect his heart. if a T-850 or even a T-800 punch iron man hard enough it would not only damage his circuits but gives the T-850 advantage to rip the shield and pull his heart out and which ends tonys life.

was cap shot in the leg or the head or did he hide behind his shield? yes think again.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If We are Being real here.. Compare T-850 to Iron Man or Ultron. Who stands Above?? If you feel T-850 stands above Ultron, then debating is going to quite a challenge and pretty much Wasted air.

I mention Ultron Because Cap, although he did not win, took Blows and Repulsors from Ultron and was able to keep fighting. He was able to briefly restrain Ultron too. He kicked his sheild Hard enough to peirce Ultrons metal shell (BEFORE it was upgraded with Vibranium.)

The fact Cap can withstand blows from Ultron and still stand Against him shows he's no joke, and put up quite the battle with T-850

you're using ABC logic. because cap fought Ultron and Ironman from which ever movie or comic is like me saying. T-800's have defeated T-1000's, fought John as my username T-3000 and lasted alot longer than cap and ironman both would is not necessarily gonna work in debates.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By T3000

@arikancelikok said:

@t3000: I already know that, you are the one who brings up T 800 example.

Iron man took direct hit from mjornil. What makes you think T 850 punch is going to damage his armour?

Cap is not a retard, he would use his shield when face with a danger. He is not hiding.

And he got shot in the second movie. Go watch the second movie.

why do I think a T-850 is going to damage ironmans armor? he smashed a car into pieces in T3, broke the T-X's arm while lifting a blast door that weighs more then iron man and mjornil put together.

cap has to use his shield because thats the only thing that keeps him bullet proof while T-850s are already built that way

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see, one unreasonable Terminator fan... and many more Cap fans who think surviving IM or Ultron means he beats T-850. Laughable.

Terminator wins. Not a easy fight but takes he majority.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By T3000

someone who thinks Crowley can beat pinhead and his feats which are the same as what pinhead can do means Crowley wins. laughable.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000: "Blast door weighs more than mjornil". Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait, you are serious! Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you watch the first avengers movie? The hulk couldn't move the mjornil?

Are you aware the fact that you can't lift mjornil if you are not worthy?

In T3, arnie smashed the car.

First of all, he only smashed the front, after maybe 10 punches.

In the first avengers movie, Thor hit only one time with his mjornil, and the car flew like 50 meters through the air, smashed the enemy soldiers. Can T 850 do that? Not even close.

ok man. think what you want. I'm tapped out of this thread. later dude.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000: "Blast door weighs more than mjornil". Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait, you are serious! Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you watch the first avengers movie? The hulk couldn't move the mjornil?

Are you aware the fact that you can't lift mjornil if you are not worthy?

In T3, arnie smashed the car.

First of all, he only smashed the front, after maybe 10 punches.

In the first avengers movie, Thor hit only one time with his mjornil, and the car flew like 50 meters through the air, smashed the enemy soldiers. Can T 850 do that? Not even close.

Mjolnir.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@t3000: funny, I never said you were the unreasonable Termy fan. Guilty conscious confirm.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t3000: funny, I never said you were the unreasonable Termy fan. Guilty conscious confirm.

am I a termy fan because of my username or my claims on why I think caps life gets terminated? read earlier posts I'm not the only one who posts the T-850 wins.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arikancelikok: Point being is that it's not gonna work at least not initially, that bomb only worked because well....the Terminator was completely exposed. Yet people bring up the instance as if it's some instant win thing.

Plus given this is a 850 which is more durable than an 800 due to a harder chassis, plus seeing as it's composite Terminator with both film and comic feats, it won't be a clear victory for Cap.

T3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By T3000

@wolfrazer said:

@arikancelikok: Point being is that it's not gonna work at least not initially, that bomb only worked because well....the Terminator was completely exposed. Yet people bring up the instance as if it's some instant win thing.

Plus given this is a 850 which is more durable than an 800 due to a harder chassis, plus seeing as it's composite Terminator with both film and comic feats, it won't be a clear victory for Cap.

One thing you are forgetting about the pipe bomb scene is it was placed in the T-800's joints which are most likely a weak spot of the body.if reese put it on his chest it prolly wouldn't of left a scratch. you can't say cap would have survived it. if so I'll take it as your joking around. we could use the T-800 from T4 that survived grenade blast and in T5 was dropped from insane heights, survived even bigger explosions without losing his skin. still A-B-C logic fails.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#50  Edited By Zetsu-San

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I don't agree with his logic, but that's a pretty dumb argument. It was obvious you were referring to him, and you know it. lmao