T-800(T4) vs. Metallo[some rules apply]

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30
Ok, well this battle has been done by normal versions of each character but this one has a little twist. 

The following rules apply: 

-T-800 it's from T4, however Skynet found out thru time travel about Adamantium....and has altered what Terminators in the future war are made out of. 
So, think the one from Salvation but he's made of 100% adamanatium...has two machine guns, a plasma gun, and his own power. 

vs. 

-Metallo..standard abilities apply.   

Battle is won by either destroying the other literally some how so that they're not funtional... 

Terminator 800 vs. Metallo

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Theodore

T-800

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By SilverSentry

Metallo can compete with superman strength wise while he's weakened with kryptonite at least so he just pulls T-800 apart .

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By lagoon_boy
Adamantium has a Breaking point, About 400 tons of Force? Hulk was able to break it i don't say why Metallo can't.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MKF30

Isn't Hulk far stronger overall then Metallo though?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Metallo strength and durablity should be above a T-800....
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MKF30

Metallo's that strong?Granted, he competes with Supes because of Green K, but under normal circumstances...

Maikel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maikel
@MKF30 said:
"

Metallo's that strong?Granted, he competes with Supes because of Green K, but under normal circumstances...

"
Metallo, in all of his incarnations has strength on par with superman, but when he exposes his powersource, he can gain the upper hand because Superman gets weakened from the radiation. And ofcourse Metallo's body appearantly is build from a special metal alloy and can not just be ripped to pieces.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Oh yeah I hear ya, but remember here the T800 is made out of adamantium....

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xan84
@MKF30 said:
"

Oh yeah I hear ya, but remember here the T800 is made out of adamantium....

"

This is a draw or a BFR.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30

That's what I was thinking ^..good possibility for a Draw

TERMINATOR---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATOR---

I know i am over a year late on this topic,but the T-800 TERMINATOR Was not made out of adamantium metal thats wolverine,only wolverine was made out of adamantium metal,if the T4 T-800 Was made out of adamantium metal he wouldn't of gotten his heard ripped off by another half human/half Terminator cyborg using a metal bar. 

i'd say i cant debate on this one it'd take me to long to think.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jojjimbo
@TERMINATOR_FAN said:

I know i am over a year late on this topic,but the T-800 TERMINATOR Was not made out of adamantium metal thats wolverine,only wolverine was made out of adamantium metal,if the T4 T-800 Was made out of adamantium metal he wouldn't of gotten his heard ripped off by another half human/half Terminator cyborg using a metal bar.  i'd say i cant debate on this one it'd take me to long to think.

LOL, you revive a year old post...just to get the facts wrong?? i don't think you understood the op, he means for this scenario/fight  the T-800 are made of adamantium, just for this scenario, no one is claiming that the T-800 were made of adamantium in the movie silly. =P
TERMINATOR---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATOR---

ah ok i get ya. i thought terminator was made out of like titanium metal.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MKF30
@TERMINATOR_FAN said:

I know i am over a year late on this topic,but the T-800 TERMINATOR Was not made out of adamantium metal thats wolverine,only wolverine was made out of adamantium metal,if the T4 T-800 Was made out of adamantium metal he wouldn't of gotten his heard ripped off by another half human/half Terminator cyborg using a metal bar.  i'd say i cant debate on this one it'd take me to long to think.

lol dude that's the scenario...lol we all know Terminator's aren't made from Adamantium. But since you're newer to the forums, you should know we as the users make up the rules for the battles. 

I'm sure you didn't know that though, but just saying ;) But Joji is right, it's just a scenario/story plot I made up. Enjoy :) 

They are made of titanium alloy, but for these battle topics you can make up your own rules, scenarios, characters etc, etc :) read the rules of the battle forum and you'll now what I mean ;)

@jojjimbo

said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN said:

LOL, you revive a year old post...just to get the facts wrong?? i don't think you understood the op, he means for this scenario/fight  the T-800 are made of adamantium, just for this scenario, no one is claiming that the T-800 were made of adamantium in the movie silly. =P
Pretty much...lol he's new though so I'm sure it was a mistake I'm guessing.  
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jojjimbo

I'm going with Metallo on this one.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers