User Lists: 0

Zangief Butcher! No questions asked.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Im trying not to laugh but what exactly is the red cyclone going to do against a T-800? Punch it? Spinning pile driver a terminator? Come on man T-800 10/10

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im trying not to laugh but what exactly is the red cyclone going to do against a T-800? Punch it? Spinning pile driver a terminator? Come on man T-800 10/10

I did find what you said funny but Zangief is actually formidable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr: Im not saying he isnt, but bears and terminators are far different. If you remember T3 the terminator stopped a blast door from closing with one arm. Had that been Zangief he would have been smashed. His main quality, strength is simply out-classed IMO

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no weapons, Zangief would crush the terminator. That flying piledriver would definitely damage the memory circuit of the terminator causing it to shut down.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T-800 would kick Zangiefs ass.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karimamin:

A T-800 Terminator can survive all 20'th century firearms, most 21'st century firearms, multiple grenade explosions at once, being hit by a 30 ton+ truck going at approximately 60 mph (96km/h), also being run over by that same truck but still maintaining it's facial and body structure, can survive being hit by cars, smashed into walls and knife's not being able to pierce it but you think Zangief is going to hurt a T-800? That's ridiculous.

Anyone that thinks Zangief could hurt a T-800 has either no knowledge of a T-800's durability or is just a delusional fanboy of some-sort.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster:

A T-800 Terminator can survive all 20'th century firearms, most 21'st century firearms, multiple grenade explosions at once, being hit by a 30 ton+ truck going at approximately 60 mph (96km/h), also being run over by that same truck but still maintaining it's facial and body structure, can survive being hit by cars, smashed into walls and knife's not being able to pierce it but you think Zangief is going to hurt a T-800? That's ridiculous.

Anyone that thinks Zangief could hurt a T-800 has either no knowledge of a T-800's durability or is just a delusional fanboy of some-sort.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree.. The T-800 can't be hurt by bullets, grenade launchers, trucks, truck explosions..etc... How in the hell can Zangief hurt the T-800 when he hasn't shown any strength feats to do so...

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief...hes my boy! hes my boy blue!!

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bossmonster

@tjsh96: First off, Bit me. I don't care what you think to be honest.

2nd off, The Hadou-ken, Go-Hadou, Tiger Shot, or Psycho crusher would blow a hole in the 800. Yet, not Zangief. So I don't want want to her about the random nonsense it can survive. In T3, a T850 had it's head literally stomped off. A feet easily replicated by Zangief.

So no, I'm not going to even entertain this joke Match up.

We're done here.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-800 has better durability. Stronger and much faster.

T-800 destroys easily. This is a spite.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TJSH96

@bossmonster:

Zangief''s most powerful attacks wouldn't even hurt a T-600, let alone a T-800. Did you not see the durability feats I posted of the T-800 in my previous post? That proves that Zangief would be unable to hurt a T-800.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Zangief does something like this:

Loading Video...

...and still loses.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief does somethinbg like this:

Loading Video...

...and still loses.

I LOVE THAT MOVE SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY-But he loses here anyways

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By karimamin1

@tjsh96: Funny that you say that when fanboys think the terminator was indestructable when it was easily crushed in a machine press as shown in Terminator 1

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

@karimamin: were fanboys because you say so? Yes the T-800 was crushed by a hydrolic press and guess what? Zangief would get the shit crushed out of him too in a hydrolic press. Is Zangief as strong as a hydrolic press? No......... Does Zangief weigh as much as a hydrolic press? No....

T-800 Destroys.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: Funny that you say that when fanboys think the terminator was indestructable when it was easily crushed in a machine press as shown in Terminator 1

T-800 already suffered a build up of damage from Semi Trucks Hits, Pipe Bombs (one in the body itself), and multiple assault weapons. Anyone who knows anything about armor is the more hits it takes, the more likely it can break from a weaker blow down the road.

Also the newer current T-800s thanks to the T-850 from T3 to the T-800 from TS show a huge increase in performance and feats. Also the Dark Horse and Dynamite Terminators of the Expanded Universe have survived much worse (and admittedly much less :/ ) damage than the Hydralic Press in Terminator 1.

My point is Terminator in Terminator 1 was crushed by a Hydralic Press, but it sustained so much damage before that making it not that shocking of a outcome. Also the combine high feats are much more impressive thanks to recent movies and comics.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T-800 being crushed is not the point. How is using the T-800 being crushed by a hydrolic press a feat Zangief has over the T-800? Its not, so it made no sense why he brought it up.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

I'm not saying that a T-800 is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, I'm just saying that based on the feats the T-800 demonstrated, Zangief could not hurt a T-800. You proved nothing. My point still stands. The T-800 cannot be hurt by Zangief.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karimamin:

So? How does that help prove that Zangief could hurt a T-800? It doesn't. A T-800 Terminator can survive all 20'th century firearms, most 21'st century firearms, multiple grenade explosions at once, being hit by a 30 ton+ truck going at approximately 60 mph (96km/h), also being run over by that same truck but still maintaining it's facial and body structure, can survive being hit by cars, smashed into walls and knife's not being able to pierce it. So no, Zangief can't hurt a T-800.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was determined by comic feats (not sure if the endings/cut scenes from the various games are canon or not?) that most of the Street Fighter roster is mid level meta or low level super human in various areas? Does Zangief not benefit from this the same as say Ryu, Sagat, or Chun Li? If so, then why is it so difficult to believe that Zangief can take and dish punishment on the same level as a T-800? : /

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

@whacknasty: Man vs Machine, The machine wins hands down... whats Zangief going to do? Punch the T-800 and break his fist? Im flagging this for a mismatch.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comeoutandplay: Well that may be a sound argument if the man isn't a meta level person. A man shouldn't be able to physically dominate Siberian bears (like Zangief) or destroy boulders with strikes (I believe Ryu has done this). So if in the Street Fighter universe these fighters are obviously more than just 'men', I don't think this is a mismatch really, and not spite, imo : /

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

@whacknasty: Ryu is a different character. Defeating bears who have been taken out by bullets is as impressive as going against a machine who has been shown to be bullet proof?

Well guess what? The T-800 took out 3 armed thugs with his fist and killed almost all the cops in a police station and walked out on foot after a huge gun fight. I think thats more impressive than anything Zangiefs done. I already flagged this for a mismatch.

T-800 Destroys. Zang wouldnt last.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ban terminator threads!

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: They should ban you.

They will ban you. Again. And Again. And Again. And I will still be here. Laughing.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: what are you talking about? I havent been banned.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: what are you talking about? I havent been banned.

Yeah. Sure. Anyway, I don't want to instigate any unpleasantness with you this evening. Let's just leave each other alone for the rest of the night....how about that?

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zangief eventually will tire, but the terminator will never tire. Terminator will win.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this would be a fun fight to watch.

In the end though I don't believe Zangief has the Feats to take the Terminator down.

The Terminator does have plenty of feats ending lives.

I vote the Terminator wins this one.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TJSH96

I can't believe this is actually an argument. The T-800 could obliterate Zangief as easily as a T-800 could obliterate Sarah Connor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

@cadencev2:

I'm not saying that a T-800 is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, I'm just saying that based on the feats the T-800 demonstrated, Zangief could not hurt a T-800. You proved nothing. My point still stands. The T-800 cannot be hurt by Zangief.

Are intentionally trolling? Of course T-800 wins and my post explains why T-800 win >_>

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao.... this is still being debated when this should of been locked for a mismatch. Lol...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

I can't believe this is actually an argument. The T-800 could obliterate Zangief as easily as a T-800 could obliterate Sarah Connor.

The T-800 didn't obliterate Sarah Connor... She Obliterated it.

You'll need better logic than that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist

@shawnbaby said:

@tjsh96 said:

The T-800 didn't obliterate Sarah Connor... She Obliterated it.

You'll need better logic than that.

Sarah beaten 3 T-800s,a T-1000, and T-Infinity in the Expanded Universe.

Takes out T-800 with Forklift.

Beaten T-1000 by herself.

According to the James Cameron comic, it happen.

No Caption Provided

Then in Dark Horse takes out damage T-800 with a laser.

Hell she help take down T-Infinity in the Dynamite Comics along with Older John and Kid John.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: This is what I'm sayin'

Although I find the Scan with her using a Surgical Laser to take out a T-800 to be a little on the iffy side. Surgical Lasers just are not that powerful...they'd be useless as surgical tools if they were.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: @shawnbaby: its really not so much of that, its the fact the comic version of T-800's arent as powerful as movie versions. Just like when John and kate reprogrammed one ti be their hero. Thats because they didnt go against the T-800 from T1. Theyd never be able to reprogram him. He wouldnt ever let em.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: @shawnbaby: its really not so much of that, its the fact the comic version of T-800's arent as powerful as movie versions. Just like when John and kate reprogrammed one ti be their hero. Thats because they didnt go against the T-800 from T1. Theyd never be able to reprogram him. He wouldnt ever let em.

I'll let @cadencev2 field this...I'm sure he'll have something to say about comic versions being less powerful than the movie versions.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

bAsh@shawnbaby: Did I ever mention to you Shawn, from those times you ran your mouth about a T-1000 bashing a T-800 with ease. It only happened because he went against a good T-800. A more mellow laid back one, trained by a kid. If the T-1000 went against v the T-800 fron T1.....it would of gotten much, much more brutal.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comeoutandplay: You mean the one that got beat by a pregnant waitress? Yeah...I'm sure the T-1000 would have been quaking with fear...

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

@shawnbaby: No. I meant the one who got crushed by a hydrolic press... Also the waitress didnt do it that cut and dry. Yes the T-800 who meant businessvwould murder the T-1000 more quickly.

Also that waitress had help. Kyle did more work than she ever could. Without kyle she would of died at Technoir..., The movie wouldnt of lasted.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Shawnbaby

@comeoutandplay said:

@shawnbaby: No. I meant the one who got crushed by a hydrolic press... Also the waitress didnt do it that cut and dry. Yes the T-800 who meant businessvwould murder the T-1000 more quickly.

Also that waitress had help. Kyle did more work than she ever could. Without kyle she would of died at Technoir..., The movie wouldnt of lasted.

If you want to look at it that way...if Skynet had never sent the T-800 back in time to kill Sarah Connor...Kyle Reese would never have gone back to protect her...and John Connor would never have been born...which means he would never have led the resistance that ended up destroying Skynet. Of course, If Skynet doesn't send the Terminator back in time....the technology used to create Skynet, which comes from the remains of the original T-800, is never invented so Skynet never exists to send the T-800 back into time to kill Sarah Connor.

Until Terminator 3 comes along and says that Skynet is an inevitability...which goes into direct contradiction with the whole "The future is not set...there is no fate but what we make for ourselves" bit from the first 2 movies.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@comeoutandplay: You mean the one that got beat by a pregnant waitress? Yeah...I'm sure the T-1000 would have been quaking with fear...

To be perfectly honest I quake in fear when presented with a pregnant waitress.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Been wanting to ask, was just reminded of it thanks to Shawn. But when the T-Infinity went back in time to kill the original T-800 from the original timeline. What happened to Kyle Reese? Did he ever find Sarah or?

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

T-Infinity killed all the T-800's? When did this happen?

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

@shawnbaby: wrong. the resistance never won. The machines will.