T-800 vs Space Marine

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

T-800 includes EXPANDED UNIVERSE for feats and Shot Gun.

No Caption Provided

Generic Ultramarine with NO WEAPONS.

No Caption Provided

Battle in a 100 foot steel cage match! Start on opposite ends of the Arena.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well imo the Shotgun wont do much apart from spoil the SMs hairstyle Lol :)

Imo if the SM manages to get a grip of the T-800s arms then anything could happen because a kick to the SM Groin wont do much then its just a question of time whos head caves in first due to countless headbutts. & yep imo SM head is that durable.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-800 includes EXPANDED UNIVERSE for feats and Shot Gun.

No Caption Provided

Generic Ultramarine with NO WEAPONS.

No Caption Provided

Battle in a 100 foot steel cage match! Start on opposite ends of the Arena.

Is the Ultramarine still wearing armor?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@shawnbaby

Oh god yes. Without he is a mere 2 toner with steel bones. With it he is as durable as the Hyper allow T-800 and roughly 5 toner.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T-800 wouldn't be able to do anything to the Ultramarine.

But the Ultramarine, more combat-hardened than the T-800 by far and definitely stronger, could win.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby

Oh god yes. Without he is a mere 2 toner with steel bones. With it he is as durable as the Hyper allow T-800 and roughly 5 toner.

Just making sure...in that case the T-800's Shotgun is completely and utterly useless.

Personally, I'd put Space Marine Power Armour as being a lot more durable than a T-800...even with EU feats.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Quartermaim

I don't really have a great knowledge of Space Marines even though with as much Roleplaying and gaming experience I should.

Even then have fun with dealing with our resident Terminator Fanboy...er I mean fanboys...riiight.

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please the T-800 stomps. Stop with the hate gentlemen.

T-800 destroys thousands if he wants,

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please the T-800 stomps. Stop with the hate gentlemen.

T-800 destroys thousands if he wants,

No Caption Provided

I don't think it will be that simple. What do you know of the universe in which the T-800 opponent is from?

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quartermaim: what do you know about the T-800? Obviously nothing, but low feats you have read other trolls post. I know the space marines more well thsn u think.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quartermaim: what do you know about the T-800? Obviously nothing, but low feats you have read other trolls post. I know the space marines more well thsn u think.

I know in the film Terminator:

Strength Feats: Can punch through strong objeccts such as car windows, mental doors with effort, and toss people around at a rough distance of 15 feet.

Durability Feats: Although far more durable than a human being, a T-800 is shown to take damage from getting run over, a truck explosion (its outer flesh was burned off), a pipe bomb, and was killed in a Hydraulic Press. Pipe bombs could damage if they are in close proximity and were shown to blow off parts, but didn't shut it down. IT was only the Hydraulic Press that crushed it after it nailed it several times.

In T2 the T-800 fought an opponent that the T-800 stated was a superior model.

Strength Feats: Was able to toss a person around 15+ feet, slam a T-1000 around into walls and move heavy objects such as vehicles with some effort.

Durability Feats: Can take vast amounts of damage from the T-1000 including getting tossed though a wall. Was able to reactivate after it was shut down (something it never did in the Terminator film).

Although the T-800 is strong, it hasn't been shown to show a lift capacity higher than what 2 tons at most? Also the T-1000 showed some impressive feats of strength but never showed a 5 ton capacity. If this Space Marine has armor that the T-800 can't dent, and has never shown the ability to take damage from someone with 5 ton strength how do you propose the T-800 does so?

In T3 it was a T-850, since it was a T-800 that was stated to be in this match-up I will not bring up its feats since they are irrelevant.

So I've proven I know something about a T-800. I've given you some feats and explanations.

Now its your turn to give me something that has more substance than insults or a "nu-uh" answer.

You one liners here do nothing to add to your arguments. What you are doing is defined as Trolling.

You said you've read the rules, use scans, use videos, state factual feats to prove your point. If you are incapable of doing so that is unfortunate.

There is nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular character on this site, what is a problem is when a Fanboy can't see the forest for the trees.

Gooday

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comeoutandplay said:

Gooday

Terminator Respect Thread

On the T-850, it is the same model as T-800 in every way except being design to be more Plasma Proof. None of the Strength Feats or what not is superior to T-800 and it was never said in Terminator 2 movie what power source was that powered T-800. Hydrogen Cells was used as a example why T-850 is different however in Terminator salvation we discovered the T-800 factory was all Hydrogen Cells as power for the T-800s in making.

So in reality there is almost no difference between T-850 and T-800 other than the actually stated Heat Resistant Hyper Alloy.

As for Space Marines.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Quartermaim

@cadencev2:

Thanks for posting the respect threads.

Hmm

After looking a both respect threads this a closer fight than I originally thought.

In terms of strength the Space Marine in armor appears stronger.

In terms of speed I'm not sure by description the space marine appears to be faster, but the T-800 has more feats of speed.

In terms of durability they can both take a ton of damage, once again the T-800 has more showings. But the reentry feat is pretty insanely good.

If the Terminator could find a way to breech the armor then he could take it.

Question: Where is the fight taking place? I don't want to give my vote until I know the location to consider how the opponents would use the terrain.

Newvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Newvamp

I don't think there's any real way to decide it. But if I had to guess, T-800 because a Space Marine is a living organism. It needs vital organs to survive. That's not to say it wouldn't be close. A Space Marine Batallion can defeat Necrons, but with that said, the Necrons are much better and the only reason they have a prayer is because they are Space Marines.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newvamp: Space Marines have Back up Organs in case one is destroyed and Larman Cells that grant a Healing Factor.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quartermaim: In a Giant 100 ft wide/tall Steel cage.

Well I'm going to assume they have to stay in the cage and can't break out of it.

Even at 100ft. tall this is going to be a slugfest and wrestling.

So will T-800 get past the armor to get to the Marine center? Or will the T-800 get torn apart first?

With the systems in his suit, as well as his training I believe that Space Marine will take the majority here by focusing on removing limbs before finally taking down the T-800 for good. Even with its amazing durability the T-800 limbs are the weakest part structurally. If the T-800 could find a way to grapple and stay behind the Space Marine he should be able to get though the armor by restricting his opponents combative ability.

I give it the Space Marine 6/10.

Avatar image for switchblade2013
Switchblade2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Switchblade2013

@quartermaim: can the space marines get through the T-800's armor? I doubt it.