T-800 vs Jax

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Joewell911

@Sufferthorn: well mabey he's gainned some sence, yay for TERMINATOR

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

....really? Because you specifically said that Terminator could beat Superman.

Why do you keep bringing up what happened on another thread? No need to get that upset.... I was showing a crossover of terminator punching superman around, but in the end of that scan, superman won, he tore the terminator head into pieces so why get so upset over it? I was pointing out that Superman in that scan took so long to beat the terminator, but as I said, its a crossover, its garbage, and a regular terminator beating superman without kryptonite packed on it is flat out pis! I was only listing that as a feat just to mess with you.... Now I'm being serious... Anyone with a smigine of a brain should know Superman would win hands down... Thats why I never made a Superman vs Terminator thread because it would get locked for a mismatch...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By nick_hero22

Terminator SPITE, those 2 no-named Tarkatans would give a T-800 a better fight, since they easily mopped the floor with Jax.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX:Really? We harass you? It seems like you sit in the thread and wait for someone to have an opinion that isn't yours and use the same feats over and over again. And I believe @Sufferthorn and I bring up other threads because you change your opinion so much! You believe Michael Myers could beat a T-800 but not Jax? You go off saying that a pipe bomb can take out a T-800 but not a missile? You are on and off with your opinions and I think to myself "Oh boy here we go again" when I see you have replied to what I have said.

And yes, I do recall you thinking a Terminator could take out Superman.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Why do you keep bringing up what happened on another thread? No need to get that upset.... I was showing a crossover of terminator punching superman around, but in the end of that scan, superman won, he tore the terminator head into pieces so why get so upset over it? I was pointing out that Superman in that scan took so long to beat the terminator, but as I said, its a crossover, its garbage, and a regular terminator beating superman without kryptonite packed on it is flat out pis! I was only listing that as a feat just to mess with you.... Now I'm being serious... Anyone with a smigine of a brain should know Superman would win hands down... Thats why I never made a Superman vs Terminator thread because it would get locked for a mismatch...

Really? Then please correct me if these weren't your words.

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

As you can see TERMINATOR knocks him around and Superman looks like hes out of it for awhile.... I wouldnt of thought the fight would of lasted that long, I would of thought Superman would of thrown him into space, but I guess he cant do it after all.... It took Superman to long to win round two...... as you can see it went both ways, but rather its canon or not...My money is still on TERMINATOR.... Superman will wind up the same as it does on the first scan which is on the left page....

Not to mentioned TERMINATOR didnt even need kryptonite on him to cream Supermans ass....

TERMINATOR wins and won...

To prove i'm not misquoting you, here's the original thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/t-800-terminator-runs-the-gauntlet/691283/?page=4

You said anybody who believes Superman would win has no brain....thanks for the contradiction. You used a non-canon strip and told me it was canon, and denied it when i showed you proof of such.

YOU. ARE. A. LYING. TROLL

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Really? We harass you? It seems like you sit in the thread and wait for someone to have an opinion that isn't yours and use the same feats over and over again. And I believe @Sufferthorn and I bring up other threads because you change your opinion so much! You believe Michael Myers could beat a T-800 but not Jax? You go off saying that a pipe bomb can take out a T-800 but not a missile? You are on and off with your opinions and I think to myself "Oh boy here we go again" when I see you have replied to what I have said.

I never said you harassed me, I was talking to Sufferthorn. Michael Myers is more durable than Jax is... plus I was proven wrong as to why Michael Myers would lose to a T-800 for the fact. Michael was put into a 10 year coma after lit on fire as to where Terminator walked out of fire within 3-4 minutes.... The pipe bomb didnt take the T-800 out.... Taking it out would be destroying it.... the pipe bomb blew it in half and knocked it offline....

I never told you a Terminator can take Superman, I said that to Sufferthorn and a few other users... ur not one of them. also

Terminator wins this fight quit easily... stronger, faster, far higher durability, took more damage and took out humans with far more training than what Jax will ever have... Lets see if Jax can walk into a police station ( armed with the same fire arms terminator had ) and take on all the cops in a gun fight and walk out on foot... I betcha he cant do it...........LOL, But, BUT.............. TERMINATOR DID!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERMINATOR stomps Jax's face into the back of his head.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Really? Then please correct me if these weren't your words.

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

As you can see TERMINATOR knocks him around and Superman looks like hes out of it for awhile.... I wouldnt of thought the fight would of lasted that long, I would of thought Superman would of thrown him into space, but I guess he cant do it after all.... It took Superman to long to win round two...... as you can see it went both ways, but rather its canon or not...My money is still on TERMINATOR.... Superman will wind up the same as it does on the first scan which is on the left page....

Not to mentioned TERMINATOR didnt even need kryptonite on him to cream Supermans ass....

TERMINATOR wins and won...

To prove i'm not misquoting you, here's the original thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/t-800-terminator-runs-the-gauntlet/691283/?page=4

You said anybody who believes Superman would win has no brain....thanks for the contradiction. You used a non-canon strip and told me it was canon, and denied it when i showed you proof of such.

YOU. ARE. A. LYING. TROLL

Omfg you either didnt read half my post or you have a reading disibility.

1. I never denied posting that scanned to you.

2. I told you Superman won in the end anyways, it just took him forever.

3. I told you Terminator would whoop Superman just to piss you off and it sure looks like I did a good job of it because you're still burping, crying, moaning and getting so grumpy over it like Terminator did kick his ass in real life...You;re getting mad over it like I am right.... If i'm such a lying troll... you wouldnt be butthurt now would you? I wouldnt.... Was I ever butthurt that You said Superman could win? No.... especially if I knew Superman would really win.... Even if I believed you were wrong.... I still wouldnt of cared to where im gonna cry about it in every thread like you do....

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nick_hero22

No-Name Tarkatans gangbang Jax in H2H combat (Starts at 10:05)

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

I never told you a Terminator can take Superman, I said that to Sufferthorn and a few other users... ur not one of them. also

Wait...now you're saying you DID say that to me? Are you lying again?

Oh...wait...

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I was pointing out that Superman in that scan took so long to beat the terminator, but as I said, its a crossover, its garbage, and a regular terminator beating superman without kryptonite packed on it is flat out pis! I was only listing that as a feat just to mess with you....

So you WERE trolling me, you even admit that you were messing with me. But when i asked you that in the original thread you lied AGAIN

You have been proven to be a consistent liar. Thank you

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX said:

3. I told you Terminator would whoop Superman just to piss you off and it sure looks like I did a good job of it because you're still burping, crying, moaning and getting so grumpy over it like Terminator did kick his ass in real life...You;re getting mad over it like I am right.... If i'm such a lying troll... you wouldnt be butthurt now would you? I wouldnt.... Was I ever butthurt that You said Superman could win? No.... especially if I knew Superman would really win.... Even if I believed you were wrong.... I still wouldnt of cared to where im gonna cry about it in every thread like you do....

So you did it just to "piss me off" so you admit to being a troll again? Just for the record.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Wait...now you're saying you DID say that to me? Are you lying again?

Oh...wait...

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I was pointing out that Superman in that scan took so long to beat the terminator, but as I said, its a crossover, its garbage, and a regular terminator beating superman without kryptonite packed on it is flat out pis! I was only listing that as a feat just to mess with you....

So you WERE trolling me, you even admit that you were messing with me. But when i asked you that in the original thread you lied AGAIN

You have been proven to be a consistent liar. Thank you

Even if I was trolling you. by you bringing it up in this thread shows I got under your skin...... Isnt it part of the rules not to aknowledge trolls? So if Im a troll according to you then dont respond or let me get to ya remeber

Trolls feed off your attention and im not a troll, but a real troll would really cause you to lose sleep if I have...LOL

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

So you did it just to "piss me off" so you admit to being a troll again? Just for the record.

You admitt I pissed you off.... Who gets pissed off over someone on the internet they'll never meet? LOL You get mad like Terminator beating Supermans the truth... if you know Superman would stomp... Why get so mad?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22:Yea after getting sucker punched :P Give the guy a break he tried fighting a whole army and was in the center of them all.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

You admitt I pissed you off.... Who gets pissed off over someone on the internet they'll never meet? LOL You get mad like Terminator beating Supermans the truth... if you know Superman would stomp... Why get so mad?

Not mad, just gathering evidence by your own admittance before i flag you.

I'm not the only one you've lied to on evidence....you also denied the legitimacy of canon-scans to Deranged Midget(a Moderator) and Frozen

Here's the proof

@TERMINATORXX said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@TERMINATORXX: It doesn't count because it's non canon, that is ultimate Wolverine and Ultimate Hulk, mainstreal Wolverine was never ripped apart by Hulk and those versions are different.

As usual the same excuse after excuse... everythings not canon to you...lol

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good job ignoring my entire post. I already addressed that Hulk ripping Wolverine is half was the Ultimate Universe, which is in turn, NOT CANON, as they are completely separate universes. You're argument is completely flawed in every fashion.

Same excuse after excuse " Its not canon " Whatever...

Did you do this just to "piss them off" too?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22:Yea after getting sucker punched :P Give the guy a break he tried fighting a whole army and was in the center of them all.

Not true, he was not surrounded by an army, because the Tarkatans overall goal was destroy the Wu Shi Academy and take Liu Kang's masters and Sonya Blade as a hostage to bait the Earthrealm warriors into participating in the Outworld Tournament. He fought a couple of Tarkatans individually and then got gangbanged by two of them, I wouldn't call that a sucker punch because Jax turned around and was looking at the Tarkatan before it punched him, it was just slow reaction time on Jax's part. That's why his mouth was open in shock before he got punched.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Not mad, just gathering evidence by your own admittance before i flag you.

I'm not the only one you've lied to on evidence....you also denied the legitimacy of canon-scans to Deranged Midget(a Moderator) and Frozen

Here's the proof

@TERMINATORXX said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@TERMINATORXX: It doesn't count because it's non canon, that is ultimate Wolverine and Ultimate Hulk, mainstreal Wolverine was never ripped apart by Hulk and those versions are different.

As usual the same excuse after excuse... everythings not canon to you...lol

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Good job ignoring my entire post. I already addressed that Hulk ripping Wolverine is half was the Ultimate Universe, which is in turn, NOT CANON, as they are completely separate universes. You're argument is completely flawed in every fashion.

Same excuse after excuse " Its not canon " Whatever...

Did you do this just to "piss them off" too?

Dude flag me, i don't care. let the mods come in here and see how you started this Superman vs Terminator topic when this is not even a Superman vs Terminator thread.. let them see how you simply started this argument for the 20th time just so you can simply argue just to pick an argument to drag out...

deranged midget wasnt even a moderator at the time. that was right before he became a mod and guess what? I spoke with him on a Terminator thread earlier today and he didnt bring up the whole " Superman vs Terminator " argument. Which proves your butthurt over it and everyone else doesnt care what i've said, they move on and go on about their day... You obsess over it...

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22:Oh well as I saw it, it looked like he turned around as the punch was thrown.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By jackofspades

jax easy

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nick_hero22

@jwalser3 said:

@nick_hero22:Oh well as I saw it, it looked like he turned around as the punch was thrown.

He turned around a split second before the punched was landed, that's why he facial expression changed before being hit.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX:

I just don't like trolls, especially ones who create multiple fake-accounts to harass people, such as Jar88, etc.

Hopefully your flame-world will end soon..

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jwalser3

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I just don't like trolls, especially ones who create multiple fake-accounts to harass people, such as Jar88, etc.

Lol

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jwalser3

@nick_hero22:OMG!! IT'S NOT CANNON! ITS DIFFERNT TIME LINE1!!!

Lol but I will admit he saw it coming. But I guess he isn't known for his split second reaction time lol.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jackofspades said:

jax easy

lol no

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

1. I don't harass anybody. thats you.

2. I don't get so mad over you and I's disagreements to where I have to bring it up in a thread and not stay on topic cause im so mad over what a guy said on another thread.... dude they are freaking characters from a mans Imagination!!! if you're taking my stupid jokes that serious than you my friend need to get your head x-ray'd

3. This is the only account I have, I have no reason to make another account... so if you think another user is me. you're in fact wrong.

Yes hopefully the flaim argument that you started ends and you find someone else to cry too because Im not gonna sit here and babysit you in every thread.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX:

Jokes? Attempts to "Piss Me and other people Off?" what's the definition of harassing?

You do indeed have multiple accounts, you lie again, even a Staff-member confirmed that you did. :P

You are the only real troll on these forums, and i want to see you begone. I have gathered evidence and even your own admittance that you attempted to irritate people and goad them, you have done so to MULTIPLE individuals and you say that it isn't harassment or trolling, you have consistently lied over and over. It is literally a bane to have you on these forums because any time anyone creates a Terminator thread, they can expect to deal with your insanity

You deserve to be banned.

I rest my case

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Jokes? Attempts to "Piss Me and other people Off?" what's the definition of harassing?

You do indeed have multiple accounts, you lie again, even a Staff-member confirmed that you did. :P

You are the only real troll on these forums, and i want to see you begone. I have gathered evidence and even your own admittance that you attempted to irritate people and goad them, you have done so to MULTIPLE individuals and you say that isn't harassment or trolling, you have consistently lied over and over.

It pisses you off, but not always everyone else because I don't seem to hear about this Terminator Beating Superman argument very much. You seem to be the only one bringing it up. No one else has, but ypu.

A Staff memeber can lie to you as well and say that user accounts me because you believe anything thats told to ya probably and they want you to believe its me. They were joking with you. I have only 1 account and its this one.

I'm a troll? Coming from someone who started this " Off Topic " Argument because you can't stay on topic period in any thread.... If I admitted Terminator would lose to Superman that would prove to the mods I am not trolling and you complaining about me having different saying about it on different threads proves I get into your head and please keep feeding off of it because when you keep crying and whining about it. you're making an even bigger fool of yourself than I ever have.... As far as Multiple individuals go, You seem to be the only one whos so mad at me over nothing really.

I deserve to be banned? Ok.... I'll leave the internet when you quit getting mad.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

You are the only real troll on these forums, and i want to see you begone. I have gathered evidence and even your own admittance that you attempted to irritate people and goad them, you have done so to MULTIPLE individuals and you say that isn't harassment or trolling, you have consistently lied over and over.

It pisses you off, but not always everyone else because I don't seem to hear about this Terminator Beating Superman argument very much. You seem to be the only one bringing it up. No one else has, but ypu.

A Staff memeber can lie to you as well and say that user accounts me because you believe anything thats told to ya probably and they want you to believe its me. They were joking with you. I have only 1 account and its this one.

I'm a troll? Coming from someone who started this " Off Topic " Argument because you can't stay on topic period in any thread.... If I admitted Terminator would lose to Superman that would prove to the mods I am not trolling and you complaining about me having different saying about it on different threads proves I get into your head and please keep feeding off of it because when you keep crying and whining about it. you're making an even bigger fool of yourself than I ever have.... As far as Multiple individuals go, You seem to be the only one whos so mad at me over nothing really.

I deserve to be banned? Ok.... I'll leave the internet when you quit breathing.

Further evidence.(Not talking to you anymore)

1: Accuses a Staff Member of lying rather than admiting the use of multiple accounts( I trust K4tzman way more than i trust your word, and i'll bet every nickle that everyone else agrees with that)

2: Is attempting to get out of trouble by saying Terminator loses to Superman when that is not the issue at all, the issue is consistency for lying and attempting to irritate other users for the sole purpose of "pissing you off" and thereby harassing other users with purposeful intent.

3: If he does indeed have more than 1 account, he is lying AGAIN, and this is therefore counted against him as well.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Shawnbaby

@nick_hero22 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@nick_hero22:How "competent" do you have to be to beat a Terminator?

Competent enough not to get taken down by two no-namers.

Beats being taken down by a waitress. :D

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I deserve to be banned? Ok.... I'll leave the internet when you quit breathing.

Further evidence.(Not talking to you anymore)

1: Accuses a Staff Member of lying rather than admiting the use of multiple accounts( I trust K4tzman way more than i trust your word, and i'll bet every nickle that everyone else agrees with that)

2: Is attempting to get out of trouble by saying Terminator loses to Superman when that is not the issue at all, the issue is consistency for lying and attempting to irritate other users for the sole purpose of "pissing you off" and thereby harassing other users with purposeful intent.

3: If he does indeed have more than 1 account, he is lying AGAIN, and this is therefore counted against him as well.

1. You trust? Dude, don't trust anybody!!! Their aint no one on the internet thats your friend...

2. I didn't say Terminator would lose to Superman to get out of any trouble because the mods never spoke with me about it in the first placee.... I was on topic, something you cant do obviously because you're butthurt over something I said on another thread and now you're trolling this thread by arguing with me about it for no reason.

3. I have nothing to lie about whatsoever.... You just believe what you chose to believe.

Now get out of my face. You're starting to get on my nerves. You know what... Since you're trolling. I'm just not gonna respond to you because trolls just want attention and they feed from it like you.... buh bye!!!

TERMINATOR stomps!!!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Joewell911

@Sufferthorn: , @TERMINATORXX:

Both of you STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER

I know the TX can be silly some times but both of you have took this waaaaaaaaaay off topic and if yall want to scream at each other do it in a PM

TX, they can cheak you IP address and see if you have multible acounts, and a mod said you did, also don't go around trying to make people mad

ST, if you don't like him don't respond to him simple as that

I have know bussness telling you guys what to do but can, now STOP. your acting childish and both of you are trolling MY thread

THIS IS THE EXACTS REASON WE NEED A BLOCK BUTTON

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@Sufferthorn: , @TERMINATORXX:

Both of you STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER

I know the TX can be silly some times but both of you have took this waaaaaaaaaay off topic and if yall want to scream at each other do it in a PM

TX, they can cheak you IP address and see if you have multible acounts, and a mod said you did, also don't go around trying to make people mad

ST, if you don't like him don't respond to him simple as that

I have know bussness telling you guys what to do but can, now STOP. your acting childish and both of you are trolling MY thread

THIS IS THE EXACTS REASON WE NEED A BLOCK BUTTON

Read my above posts... I said I was done speaking to him because hes trolling for the fact he starts superman vs terminator arguments with me just to simply argue and troll threads......

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Shawnbaby said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

Never happened.... Sorry you cant rewrite the movie Shawn.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sufferthorn

@joewell:

Yea sorry, i didn't mean to storm your thread.

This has just been going on too long...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

Never happened.... Sorry you cant rewrite the movie Shawn.

Terminator sent back in time to Kill Waitress. Waitress Crushes Terminator with a hydraulic press. I'm not re-writing anything. The Terminator was Terminated by the Waitress.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#84  Edited By Mercy_

@Sufferthorn: @TERMINATORXX: If you two can't carry on a discussion, then refrain from speaking to one another.

Terminator, you have a multitude of accounts, I'm not sure why you're trying to say that you don't.

Locking this thread as of now because it appears that people lose the ability to debate civilly once they enter it.