T-800 vs Jax

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911
T-800
T-800

VS

Jax Briggs
Jax Briggs

No Prep

Both are bloodlusted

Round 1: Weapons

T-800 has a Shot-Gun

Jax has 2 SMG

Both get a Adamantium bat

Both have only 20 reloads ( what are they called )

Round 2 : H2H only

There fighting on a Mortal Kombat Arena surrounded by acid

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Jax wasnt really all that impressive whatsoever... especially movie version of Jax... I'd give this one to TERMINATOR definitly...

Man vs Machine is a Mismatch, the Machine will win hands down.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mypasswordis1234

T-800 isn't fast, and isn't a fighter like Jax, so both have chance....

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX said:

Jax wasnt really all that impressive whatsoever... especially movie version of Jax... I'd give this one to TERMINATOR definitly...

Well technicly its Machine vs Half-Machine

And who said this was Movie version

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Well technicly its Machine vs Half-Machine

And who said this was Movie version

Movie, Cartoon, Comic, or Game version, Any versin of Jax would lose, he never showed to be a good gun fighter. They both have shotguns and adamantium bat, If TERMINATOR shoots jack in the face, chest or legs, hes down... T-800 has two deadly weapons over Jax to wheres Jax only has one deadly weapon over TERMINATOR and thats the adamantium bat as well.... Since TERMINATOR has more deadly weaponary over him, thats what gives him the win.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

T-800 isn't fast, and isn't a fighter like Jax, so both have chance....

T-800 isnt fast? I think you need to rewatch THE TERMINATOR because TERMINATOR can be pretty damn fast.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX: True about the weapon part but Jax was/is a SWAT member or what ever. and Imma edit to give him a weapon he could use better ( SMG )

is a expert on this

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX: True about the weapon part but Jax was/is a SWAT member or what ever. and Imma edit to give him a weapon he could use better ( SMG )

is a expert on this

Jax isn't SWAT, he is a USA Marine Special Forces agent, which is completely irrelevant. Jax hasn't shown the physical prowess nor competence to engage a T-800, the guy lost to two no-named Tarkatans.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't think it's a mismatch but I do think T-800 wins, It's more durable than Jax. Jax gets hit shot anywhere besides his arms it's pretty much over for him.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@TERMINATORXX:

LOl! Yeah, man...Jax get beat to hell. I love my MK characters, but Jax gets the crap kicked out of him. I'd say Teminator wins 9/10. Jax does have a slight change of hitting the thing in the right spot at the right time somehow.

@joewell:

Thanks for the call out...but no. Give Jax a bigger gun, and the Terminator no gun and we might have a better fight. A shotgun isn't putting a terminator down, and niether is a blunt bat. Both of those can put Jax down for good though.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sayin' Jax can juggle half a ton with jabs and uppercut Goro 30 ft straight up in the air with enough force to break through a rock ceiling.

....just sayin'

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@nick_hero22:

How "competent" do you have to be to beat a Terminator?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joewell911

can't Jax shoot thos rocket out of his hands?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@P0rtal said:

Just sayin' Jax can juggle half a ton with jabs and uppercut Goro 30 ft straight up in the air with enough force to break through a rock ceiling.

....just sayin'

Jax can Juggle a half a ton and lift Goro 30 feet and you don't think TERMINATOR has the stength to do that? TERMINATOR is hydrolics, he can lift, pull and turn alot more weight and has incredibly higher durability.... Goro is still human like... Flesh and Bones... Goro would lose to a T-800 as well.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

@onilordasmodeus said:

@nick_hero22:How "competent" do you have to be to beat a Terminator?

Competent enough not to get taken down by two no-namers.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By onilordasmodeus
@nick_hero22:

Competent like batmant then...

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-terminator/607032/

No street leveler short of someone like Spiderman is taking a terminator in an areana setting with subpar weapons. Especially with no prep.
Bawlsz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bawlsz

Jax would lose, he isn't really that great, maybe Raiden would have a better chance considering he is a Thunder/Lightning God, or even Shao Khan.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Bawlsz said:

Jax would lose, he isn't really that great, maybe Raiden would have a better chance considering he is a Thunder/Lightning God, or even Shao Khan.

Raiden and Shao Kahn are brothers and their father is an Elder God and thats why Raiden and Shao Kahn have Godlike Powers to take out a T-800.

Any Mortal would lose easily...

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By jwalser3

Jax, way faster. Should be able to get around the T-800 hit him with the bat and have him fall into the acid pool.

Also does anyone have MK comic scans for Jax?

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PokemonDefender

LOLOL T-800 would rip apart Jax.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sufferthorn

I haven't seen many feats on Jax, i think he loses, even if he is U.S Special Forces.

I give it to T-800 8/10

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

Jax, way faster. Should be able to get around the T-800 hit him with the bat and have him fall into the acid pool.

Also does anyone have MK comic scans for Jax?

Thats bs Jax is faster...lol You don't know nothing about TERMINATOR is all... and a pool of acid? Well you better prey to God that TERMINATOR don't throw him in there first... TERMINATOR has more deadly weapons over Jax, he could also hit Jax with an Adamantium bat, but he wouldnt need too... He could shoot Jax in the face and blow his brains out.

TERMINATOR 10/10

This is a mismatch from what I see.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
The T-800 should win here... it could be an interesting fight though.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

Jax.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@King Saturn said:

Why? How would Jax even stand a chance when hes a human? TERMINATOR shoots him and he dies... Reese failed at killing TERMINATOR and Reese would floor Jax as well..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

Why? How would Jax even stand a chance when hes a human? TERMINATOR shoots him and he dies... Reese failed at killing TERMINATOR and Reese would floor Jax as well..

Jax is a Human with Enhancements and weapons... remember Jax can fire attacks from his Metal Arms so he does not have to get in Close... also I think Jax would smash Reese to pieces... 
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joewell911

I added a round 2, H2H only

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX:Oh boy how did I know you were going to get all mad about my post?

Jax is more versatile, I think he could get around a clunky toaster. Jax has missiles, lasers, and can punch Kintaro threw a wall(without robotic arms). The bat could hit the T-800 in the face and put him offline for a couple of minutes, giving him enough time to throw him in the acid.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Jax should win here. He has fought deadlier opponents the T-800 not to mention he is more versatile with his arms.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@King Saturn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

Jax is a Human with Enhancements and weapons... remember Jax can fire attacks from his Metal Arms so he does not have to get in Close... also I think Jax would smash Reese to pieces...

The op doesnt say he has that though. it says both characters have Adamantium bats and shotguns and shotguns cannot put a T-800 down... either weapons could harm Jax... Which is why I do not see him winning this at all.

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Oh boy how did I know you were going to get all mad about my post?

Jax is more versatile, I think he could get around a clunky toaster. Jax has missiles, lasers, and can punch Kintaro threw a wall(without robotic arms). The bat could hit the T-800 in the face and put him offline for a couple of minutes, giving him enough time to throw him in the acid.

Am I mad? NO.... I asked a question. Doesnt mean im mad....

Jax can get around him and do what? Once TERMINATOR grabs him, hes finished! TERMINATOR Tears him apart with ease.... Jax has missles and lasers of unknown heat temperature when the T-800's already been hit with bigger problems than that and pretty much went " Hm Ok, is that all you got? "

You admitt if Jax hits him in the face he'll knock TERMINATOR offline? Jax will be dead before he has a chance, All TERMINATOR has to do is shoot him in the leg and Jax cant move, he'd be in to much pain.... TERMINATOR shoots him in the head and he dies.... Jax probably wont have a chance at even touching him.... Once TERMINATOR shoots his brains out, he'll throw him in the acid and watch him melt and die....

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By agentxx

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

The op doesnt say he has that though. it says both characters have Adamantium bats and shotguns and shotguns cannot put a T-800 down... either weapons could harm Jax... Which is why I do not see him winning this at all.

@jwalser3 said:

Jax can get around him and do what? Once TERMINATOR grabs him, hes finished! TERMINATOR Tears him apart with ease.... Jax has missles and lasers of unknown heat temperature when the T-800's already been hit with bigger problems than that and pretty much went " Hm Ok, is that all you got? "

You admitt if Jax hits him in the face he'll knock TERMINATOR offline? Jax will be dead before he has a chance, All TERMINATOR has to do is shoot him in the leg and Jax cant movie, he'd be in to much pain.... TERMINATOR shoot him in the head and he dies.... Jax probably wont have a chance at even touching him.... Once TERMINATOR shoots his brains out, he'll throw him in the acid and watch him melt and die....

this video should suffice on why the t-800 wins

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@agentxx said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

@jwalser3 said:

You admitt if Jax hits him in the face he'll knock TERMINATOR offline? Jax will be dead before he has a chance, All TERMINATOR has to do is shoot him in the leg and Jax cant movie, he'd be in to much pain.... TERMINATOR shoot him in the head and he dies.... Jax probably wont have a chance at even touching him.... Once TERMINATOR shoots his brains out, he'll throw him in the acid and watch him melt and die....

this video should suffice on why the t-800 wins

Good way to shut down the debate bro... Would Jax of been able to go through that? Lets see... NOOO.... One blast from Johns assault rifle would murder Jax, John wouldnt of had to worry about hitting him with the grenade launchers, moltein steel and freezing...LOL

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX: Great argument.

But please explain something to me. You think Micheal Myers would beat a T-800. But a Special op with robotic arms equipped with lasers, missiles, and can punch a four armed monster threw a stone wall would lose?

Yes he could get around the T-800, hit him in the back of the head and take him offline. OR one shot him with a missile, seeing how a pipe bomb can blow him in half. OR stun him with lasers and beat in the toasters head with the bat?

As for round two Jax wins as well. He is a MK fighter, he has beat Baraka, and Subzero with ease. Both are a lot more faster then the T-800.

Jax 7/10

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By agentxx

@TERMINATORXX:XD

T-800 p00000wns!

I'd like to see what the fan boys are going to say about that XD

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

But please explain something to me. You think Micheal Myers would beat a T-800. But a Special op with robotic arms equipped with lasers, missiles, and can punch a four armed monster threw a stone wall would lose?

Yes he could get around the T-800, hit him in the back of the head and take him offline. OR one shot him with a missile, seeing how a pipe bomb can blow him in half. OR stun him with lasers and beat in the toasters head with the bat?

As for round two Jax wins as well. He is a MK fighter, he has beat Baraka, and Subzero with ease. Both are a lot more faster then the T-800.

Jax 7/10

Jax Robotic arms got ripped off by Motaro who is also not where near the league, strength and durability of a T-800..... TERMINATOR would rip those arms off too like they're toys and slap Jax himself with it like Motaro did and whats Jax gonna do? Hit TERMINATOR in his groins and break his knuckles even tempting to do so.... The pip bomb only blew the T-800 in half because it was in its waste joins... Are you saying Jax would survive a pip bomb or that truck explosion TERMINATOR went through? If you are going by who can withstand more damage, I would stop if I were you because no version of Jax showed the durability... Only ones in the Mortal Kombat universe who could take a T-800 would be Raiden or Shao Kahn, someone with Godlike Powers... A mortal ( which is what Jax is will die easily. ) TERMINATOR shoot him in the face and he dies just like Reese did and the video above also proves why... T-800 eats up grenade launchers, bullets, fire, assault rifles, moltein steel and nothing puts him down.

You said Jax 7/10 which makes it a stalemate.... Jax doesnt stand a chance... T-800 without any legs or an arm would destroy him easily.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joewell911

@TERMINATORXX: Are you saying that he would beat Sub-zero or Scorpion, or Reptile, or the countless other MK Ninjas?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Jax 7/10

Jax Robotic arms got ripped off by Motaro who is also not where near the league, strength and durability of a T-800..... TERMINATOR would rip those arms off too like they're toys and slap Jax himself with it like Motaro did and whats Jax gonna do? Hit TERMINATOR in his groins and break his knuckles even tempting to do so.... The pip bomb only blew the T-800 in half because it was in its waste joins.. Are you saying Jax would survive a pip bomb or that truck explosion TERMINATOR went through? If you are going by who can withstand more damage, I would stop if I were you because no version of Jax showed the durability... Only ones in the Mortal Kombat universe who could take a T-800 would be Raiden or Shao Kahn, someone with Godlike Powers... A mortal ( which is what Jax is will die easily. ) TERMINATOR shoot him in the face and he dies just like Reese did and the video above also proves why... T-800 eats up grenade launchers, bullets, fire, assault rifles, moltein steel and nothing puts him down.

You said Jax 7/10 which makes it a stalemate.... Jax doesnt stand a chance... T-800 without any legs or an arm would destroy him easily.

Ugh, my head. I never said that Jax was more durable. And what, he couldn't AIM FOR HIS JOINTS?

Okay JP(new nickname) yes I understand he is human and you think you're a machine or something so you're biased when it comes to human vs T-800. But I see it as his robotic arms are the big factor in this fight.

Jax has speed and weapons in this battle which would end it rather quickly. But I will say he could lose thats why I said 7/10. As for strength, with human arms he could bust threw walls and send Kintaro packing. So I think it's safe to say, robotic arms would put his strength level higher.

But I'm finished with this debate. Goodbye and see you in the next battle.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

the OP seems to have an image of Jax with the Metal Arms... seems very plausible that he should have them here especially since Jax has only been fully human in one MK game ( Mortal Kombat 2 ) the other games Jax appears in he has his Metal Arms IIRC. 
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Vaeternus

Stryker is SWAT, Jax is military.

But anywho, giving this to T-800...Jax struggled with Cyrax in the second film(I know no canon but still lol) Cyrax was kicking his A#$.

In the game, I can't fault him against Ermac since he would also destroy a T800 with TK but did struggle against a few tarkatan although he did get sucker punched some what.

Maybe Jax can damage the T800 with a good punch with his mechanical arms but I don't know, T800 imo has shown better strength overall.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Joewell911

Yes he has Robot arms in this fight, derp, probably should have said that

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Jax 7/10

Jax Robotic arms got ripped off by Motaro who is also not where near the league, strength and durability of a T-800..... TERMINATOR would rip those arms off too like they're toys and slap Jax himself with it like Motaro did and whats Jax gonna do? Hit TERMINATOR in his groins and break his knuckles even tempting to do so.... The pip bomb only blew the T-800 in half because it was in its waste joins.. Are you saying Jax would survive a pip bomb or that truck explosion TERMINATOR went through? If you are going by who can withstand more damage, I would stop if I were you because no version of Jax showed the durability... Only ones in the Mortal Kombat universe who could take a T-800 would be Raiden or Shao Kahn, someone with Godlike Powers... A mortal ( which is what Jax is will die easily. ) TERMINATOR shoot him in the face and he dies just like Reese did and the video above also proves why... T-800 eats up grenade launchers, bullets, fire, assault rifles, moltein steel and nothing puts him down.

Ugh, my head. I never said that Jax was more durable. And what, he couldn't AIM FOR HIS JOINTS?

Okay JP(new nickname) yes I understand he is human and you think you're a machine or something so you're biased when it comes to human vs T-800. But I see it as his robotic arms are the big factor in this fight.

Jax has speed and weapons in this battle which would end it rather quickly. But I will say he could lose thats why I said 7/10. As for strength, with human arms he could bust threw walls and send Kintaro packing. So I think it's safe to say, robotic arms would put his strength level higher.

But I'm finished with this debate. Goodbye and see you in the next battle.

Is he gonna aim for his joints because Jax will aim for the joins or is it because you're hoping he aims for the joints? Reese only got lucky is why he was able to do that.

TERMINATOR is hydrolics and is made of titanium armor... wheres your proof that Jax's arms are made of more durable metal? Considering humans have ripped it before... though they were strong, but not as strong as a T-800

Jax isnt very fast at all... Humans are not very fast. Definiftly not faster than a machine. TERMINATOR has weapons too... All he has to do is shoot jax in the face and Jax dies because Jax has a chance at swinging anything... Jax only beat Kintaro in a game... want me to select TERMINATOR as my fighter and kick Kintaros ass too and list that as a feat? TERMINATOR being hydrolics and titanium would make him far stronger than what Jax has...

You're finished? Ok Bye!

@King Saturn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@King Saturn said:

the OP seems to have an image of Jax with the Metal Arms... seems very plausible that he should have them here especially since Jax has only been fully human in one MK game ( Mortal Kombat 2 ) the other games Jax appears in he has his Metal Arms IIRC.

The games arent even Canon. I dont know why people bring them up alot... As I told jwalser3... I can pick Kintaro as my fighter and beat Jax or pick Jax as my fighter and beat him, Goro, Motaro...etc.... TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor and hydrolics is why he could lift and pull anything at almost any weight... Kinda like fork trucks, how they lift stuff that humans can...... I don't see how Jax is suprior to a T-800 in any way.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vaeternus said:

But anywho, giving this to T-800...Jax struggled with Cyrax in the second film(I know no canon but still lol) Cyrax was kicking his A#$.

In the game, I can't fault him against Ermac since he would also destroy a T800 with TK but did struggle against a few tarkatan although he did get sucker punched some what.

Maybe Jax can damage the T800 with a good punch with his mechanical arms but I don't know, T800 imo has shown better strength overall.

I know you did not bring up Mortal Kombat Annihilation... that had to be one of the worst films ever.
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@joewell said:

@TERMINATORXX: Are you saying that he would beat Sub-zero or Scorpion, or Reptile, or the countless other MK Ninjas?

Oh hell yeah, scorpion and subzero have been beaten by normal humans who arent have as skilled as reese is... and reese FAILED!

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By agentxx

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

Oh hell yeah, scorpion and subzero have been beaten by normal humans who arent have as skilled as reese is... and reese FAILED!

Sub zero got owned by a bucket of WATER!

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vaeternus

Well, I think Reese up against Sub or Scorp is unfair since they're great H2H and have powers but yeah. Reptile was beaten by JC. Reese is more like Jax, Sonya military trained, guns etc. Not so much a H2H fighter though.

@King Saturn said:

@Vaeternus said:

I know you did not bring up Mortal Kombat Annihilation... that had to be one of the worst films ever.

lol yeah I know, almost as bad as SF movies...god they were awful. First MK movie rocked, Legacy, MKC but MK A was rushed...badly

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
@Vaeternus said: 

@King Saturn said:

@Vaeternus said:

lol yeah I know, almost as bad as SF movies...god they were awful. First MK movie rocked, Legacy, MKC but MK A was rushed...badly

the Street Fighter ( 1994 live action film ) was terrible... though the portrayal of M. Bison by Raul Julia amused me greatly because he played the role with serious intentions having no idea how bad the overall portrayal of everything was... now personally I think the Double Dragon live action film was the worse of them all... either that or that Super Mario Bros live action film.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX said:

The games arent even Canon. I dont know why people bring them up alot... As I told jwalser3... I can pick Kintaro as my fighter and beat Jax or pick Jax as my fighter and beat him, Goro, Motaro...etc.... TERMINATOR is hydrolics and made of titanium armor and hydrolics is why he could lift and pull anything at almost any weight... Kinda like fork trucks, how they lift stuff that humans can...... I don't see how Jax is suprior to a T-800 in any way.

While I think T-800 wins 8/10. I'm gonna go ahead and say you should shut up about what is non-canon and canon.

Or have you changed your mind about the legitimacy of the Dark Horse Superman vs Terminator comic?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sufferthorn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

While I think T-800 wins 8/10. I'm gonna go ahead and say you should shut up about what is non-canon and canon.

Or have you changed your mind about the legitimacy of the Dark Horse Superman vs Terminator comic?

This is why I shouldnt even bother with you..... Are you joking or what? I never said anything about Dark Horse Superman fighting a TERMINATOR because

1. it has nothing to do with this thread.

2. Superman ( any version of Superman ) vs a TERMINATOR is a flat out mismatch.... Superman stomps!!! Superman would throw TERMINATOR out of here within 20 seconds.

3. TERMINATOR wins this fight.

Now, stop harrassing me in every thread you see me in.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@agentxx said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@joewell said:

Sub zero got owned by a bucket of WATER!

And with his own freezing abilities.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TERMINATORXX:

....really? Because you specifically said that Terminator could beat Superman.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vaeternus

@King Saturn said:

@Vaeternus said:

@King Saturn said:

@Vaeternus said:

the Street Fighter ( 1994 live action film ) was terrible... though the portrayal of M. Bison by Raul Julia amused me greatly because he played the role with serious intentions having no idea how bad the overall portrayal of everything was... now personally I think the Double Dragon live action film was the worse of them all... either that or that Super Mario Bros live action film.

Yeah, both were pretty bad but the Chun-Li movie was better then the first SF I thought.Yeah, Raul did what he could lol. Even Van Damme I liked but Guile with belgium accent was like what? lol But he was perfect martial art wise I thought. Oh yeah, the Double Dragon haha yeah that is one of the worst, Mario Bros haha. Yeah, both of those are up there. Some people hated Doom and Tekken too, or DOA lol. There's a few that weren't that great, but yeah everyone mentions DD and Mario Bros when it comes to the absolute worst.