• 163 results
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Ok so movie versions the T-3000 from the new Terminator, vs. Iron Man from MCU.

Rules:

First off before I list the rest:

Don't post UNLESS you have actually SEEN T5 please!!

Round 1:

-Movies only, nothing from the comics on either end.

-NO BFR

-Random encounter, tony has his standard updated suit but can call upon upgrades

-T-3000 all feats apply here from the movie

-Tony all random encounter feats apply

-Who wins?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2:

-Tony has 2 hours prep

-T-3000 has 2 hours prep, can time travel if he wants via secret time unit

-Can use everything it has

-NO BFR

-Has the knowledge, smarts of both John Connor and Skynet

-Fight to the death, who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - T3000

Round 2 - Iron Man

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round one t-3000 stomps cant be killed by any normal means

Round two Iron Man has too many advanced suits especially bleeding edge t-3000 losses in a decent fight

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXSHAZAMXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Seido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Seido

T3000

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Iron Man.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait how dies John even hurt Tony. Which feat did he do in the movie to suggest such damage output or the fact that he can even tank a barrage of repulsors.

this us a mismatch seeing as Tony can fly, is faster stronger and more powerful

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Noone301994

Never saw the movie. Is the T-3000 really that great? Just seems like a more advanced version of the T-1000. I really don't see it penetrating an armor that could no-sell tank shells. Unless I'm missing something?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T-3000 round one will out last.

T-3000 round two as he kills tony when he is a helpless baby.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Homer_X
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@thanosii: Since I'm the OP I don't want to take sides but that's far from true, flying means nothing when you can regenerate and the T3000 is impervious from all normal physical attacks. Neither one is unbeatable. Not to mention it can shapeshift, phase and has T1000 abilities, magnetism also doesn't do much. It's merely a temporary solution. It is nanotech, can phase. I don't see how flying, far from a mismatch. Without any prep, this is arguably a mismatch in the T3000's favor. Flying gives Tony a mobility advantage but not so much a combat one. He can't defeat the T3000 by flying around.

@noone301994 said:

Never saw the movie. Is the T-3000 really that great? Just seems like a more advanced version of the T-1000. I really don't see it penetrating an armor that could no-sell tank shells. Unless I'm missing something?

I can give you a smaller breakdown of the T3000 and what it can do.

The T3000 is a beast, it's not just a slightly more advanced T1000 it can do everything the T1000 can do and then some. It's a human/machine hybrid but million times more advanced than Marcus in Salvation. It has regen, can heal from virtually anything as far as normal physical attacks, immune to magnetism(it held it in place temporarily but escaped), can shapeshift, is literally merged with human race's smartest mind in Connor and skynet AI. It can phase it's nanites through stuff. Honestly, I think people are taking the T3000 for another T1000. I too thought that til I saw the movie...it took a blast from a time displacement unit(more or less a mini nuke) to kill it. It tanked an explosion that destroyed a cave bunker was literally on fire and walking thru it uneffected. It ripped a T800's arm off effortlessly. It ripped apart a T800 while spinning ridiculous speeds within the time displacement unit. Just saying if a smart, experienced almost human T800 had a hard time I don't see why Tony wouldn't either. I get people like Bats and Iron Man are smart, but far from unbeatable.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man can fly so he can win in round 2 but, i think John wins at Round 1

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Wow. That does sound pretty beastly. Probably wouldn't be too smart for Tony to get up and close with it. He does have the distance advantage though (right?). Repulsors, uni-beam, flight, etc. Just doesn't seem like it would be enough to keep it down. Of course, there's always BFR..

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By GXrevolution96

@noone301994 said:

The T-3000 was shown to be invulnerable to almost everything they threw at it. Guardian even stated that no weapon in their huge arsenal would kill it. The best they could was use magnets to interrupt it's magnetic field, which only immobilised it. Most importantly, it had really good combat speed and blitzed the T-800, in addition to be able to scatter its nanites to to avoid attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That said, I have the T-1000 edging round 1. I think he would outlast Tony. The OP says time travel can be used in round 2, so the T-3000 could simply go back in time and kill Howard Stark. Otherwise, Tony wins round 2.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Noone301994

@gxrevolution96 said:
@noone301994 said:

The T-3000 was shown to be invulnerable to almost everything they threw at it. Guardian even stated that no weapon in their huge arsenal would kill it. The best they could was use magnets to interrupt it's magnetic field, which only immobilised it. Most importantly, it had really good combat speed and blitzed the T-800, in addition to be able to scatter its nanites to to avoid attacks.

That said, I have the T-3000 edging round 1. I think he would outlast Tony. The OP says time travel can be used in round 2, so the T-3000 could simply go back in time and kill Howard Stark. Otherwise, Tony wins round 2.

Yeah, it doesn't seem very wise to get close and personal with it. Tony would likely keep his distance like he always does.

For round 1 I see it being a stalemate until Iron Man decides to blitz him and BFR. Round 2, Howard likely dies.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@gxrevolution96: Nice gifs lol where did you find those already? lol. BTW I know what you mean T3000 you mean, you said T1000 :P

I know, I know lol after a while they all get confusing I almost said T1000 myself lol. Oh so wait I do have one question, he's pretty much bypassing through physical objects with the nanotech? Interesting, it happened so fast it looked like he was phasing through the T800 interesting.

@noone301994 Yeah dude, the movie was pretty good(regardless of what the critics say) I enjoyed it but yeah the T3000 just would not stop lol. I guess a Terminator+John Connor would make for a badass. Pretty much I can see the air being a mobility advantage but not so much combat. I can see the T3000 posing as someone Tony knows to get close, that could work to it's advantage. FTR, I updated the rules neither is allowed to BFR the other. ;)

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 I'm giving to Tony 6/10. He can generate distance, he can call in support, and he's a genius. Generating distance gives him the time to use his scientific ability to find some weird tech solution to killing a nasty and durable bugger like the T-3000. T-3000 wins if he gets the quick kill, which seems quite possible.

Round 2 I'm assuming that cheesy kill-Tony's-father time attacks aren't available and the time travel is used for prep purposes, not assassinations - otherwise, this round is a pointless waste of time. In this case, I give it to Tony 7/10. The guy is a prep god, and that counts for a lot.

Seido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T3000/John both rounds

Avatar image for vvoodst0ck--defunct
vvoodst0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omg all these terminator threads!

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ToNY wrecks both rounds.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony both rounds, too fast too smart

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fallingcliffs

How? Tony definitely not taking both rounds...

So far seeing better arguments for T3000 than Iron Man honestly.

How does he counter Time travel? How does Iron Man harm the T3000? This is also John Connor too remember, the smartest man in his universe...

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How? Tony definitely not taking both rounds...

So far seeing better arguments for T3000 than Iron Man honestly.

How does he counter Time travel? How does Iron Man harm the T3000? This is also John Connor too remember, the smartest man in his universe...

Wait... So are you actually including "time travel back to kill Stark's father" as an applicable use of round 2 prep time? If so, why even bother having the second round?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@aftershafter: It's apart of the OP yes, but within a place only the T3000 knows. As for why have a second round, it's only for the second round...well if I didn't include that people would just be saying "Tony both rounds" without explanation because "He's Iron Man" that is not enough to convince me honestly no more than Batman being Batman. Both are still human at the end of the day. God knows there's a ton of Batman/Iron Man topics people say they win cause of who they are. They can still be beat though, all I'm saying.

I mean people saying "Iron Man wins because he can fly..." so you'll forgive me for asking how that beats a T3000, a bird can fly not sure that'll qualify it beating a Terminator though.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter: It's apart of the OP yes, but within a place only the T3000 knows. As for why have a second round, well if I didn't include that people would just be saying "Tony both rounds" without explanation because "He's Iron Man" that is not enough to convince me honestly no more than Batman being Batman. Both are still human at the end of the day.

I mean people saying "Iron Man wins because he can fly..." so you'll forgive me for asking how that beats a T3000, a bird can fly not sure that'll qualify it beating a Terminator though.

But with you including that, I don't see how anyone who actually reasons it out can actually say anything but "T-3000 second round." If the T-3000 can simply go back in time and kill Tony's father, Tony hasn't shown nearly the casual time manipulation to counteract that. "But within a place only the T-3000 knows" doesn't really matter as long as it has the possibility of getting to Stark's parents/grandparents/great grandparents/whatever, which it eventually would.

In your efforts to avoid the response of "well, he wins just because he's Iron Man" you've created a second round where someone would have to explain why the T-3000 decides to not go back in time in order to give Stark any chance of winning - it's a "Thanos decides to turn off all the gems but the power gem" scenario. If the T-3000 makes the decision to go back Stark dies. It's a 10/10 for the T-3000 with the only questionable factor is if the T-3000 decides to win the round or let Stark have a chance.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seen the movie. With that being said.......Tony round one. T-3000 second round. The t-3000 will just go back in time and kill Tony's pops. But Tony has the first round. Didn't really see anything from the t-3000 that would put Tony down.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter: The t-3000 would definitely kill Tony's Dad. He may even go a lil bit farther and kill Tony's grandfather.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By aftershafter

@cptmerc said:

@aftershafter: The t-3000 would definitely kill Tony's Dad. He may even go a lil bit farther and kill Tony's grandfather.

Pretty much. The time travel option for round 2 makes it spite. I don't see why it is included as is. And heck, while it's at it, it could go back to some early period and wipe out the human race - nip that one in the bud.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#34  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

Pretty much. The time travel option for round 2 makes it spite. I don't see why it is included as is. And heck, while it's at it, it could go back to some early period and wipe out the human race - nip that one in the bud.

In Marvel,when a character go back to time to change the present.It doesn't change the present,but it just create a new universe.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:

Round 2 is definitely spite.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

In Marvel,when a character go back to time to change the present.It doesn't change the present,but it just create a new universe.

I agree with that in the comic verse. But it may be different in the marvel movie verse.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@aftershafter said:
@fallingcliffs said:

@aftershafter: It's apart of the OP yes, but within a place only the T3000 knows. As for why have a second round, well if I didn't include that people would just be saying "Tony both rounds" without explanation because "He's Iron Man" that is not enough to convince me honestly no more than Batman being Batman. Both are still human at the end of the day.

But with you including that, I don't see how anyone who actually reasons it out can actually say anything but "T-3000 second round." If the T-3000 can simply go back in time and kill Tony's father, Tony hasn't shown nearly the casual time manipulation to counteract that. "But within a place only the T-3000 knows" doesn't really matter as long as it has the possibility of getting to Stark's parents/grandparents/great grandparents/whatever, which it eventually would.

In your efforts to avoid the response of "well, he wins just because he's Iron Man" you've created a second round where someone would have to explain why the T-3000 decides to not go back in time in order to give Stark any chance of winning - it's a "Thanos decides to turn off all the gems but the power gem" scenario. If the T-3000 makes the decision to go back Stark dies. It's a 10/10 for the T-3000 with the only questionable factor is if the T-3000 decides to win the round or let Stark have a chance.

Sorry you feel that way. I think both rounds can be debatable but my only dispute are those who say "this guy stomps both rounds, that guy stomps both" I don't see Iron Man "taking both rounds" like a few people think without an actual argument. Also keep in mind I'm merely giving the T3000 tools whether he uses it or not is another thing.

It's not an effort really, just a logical scenario to create more logical debate rather than biased "Iron Man wins cause he's Iron Man" posts. That and besides, while I rarely make battle topics almost all of my topics I have multiple rounds, not just T3000 vs. Iron Man because we both know who'd get most of those votes if I simply said "Terminator whoever vs. Iron Man" I prefer to post thoughtful, interesting and multiple scenario battle topics not just a generic battle.

It seems you have an issue with the second round because you think deep down most will say T3000 and not everyone riding on the Iron Man wins cause he's Iron Man argument. This personally does not concern me, like I said I make topics with various rounds or at least 2, sometimes 3 historically speaking when it comes to battle topics. All I can say is if you don't like the rules simple don't post in the topic. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads on here that favor Iron Man vs. Machines and what not, me though I prefer to think out scenarios and breakdown rules for each round. I can't predict what people will say I just want to make a topic that's balanced for the most part regarding the rules.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

Nice for Marvel, but you don't specify Marvel style time travel applying for both combatants. Furthermore, in the Terminator's universe, a being absolutely can go back in time and kill someone before they're born as that's the whole premise of the first movie and, since it's specifically the T-3000 that is time traveling, why would one assume that the Terminator's time travel operate's on Marvel rules? Why would you assume that someone would see "oh, the T-3000 can time travel... He must be time traveling on Marvel rules"? At best there would have to be some shared battle universe time travel rules but you failed to outline anything like that.

As it stands, T-3000 time travel clearly allows for going back in time and killing someone before they're born as that's literally the basic premise of time travel in their universe. You can't grant the T-3000 time travel and expect us to think it doesn't work like it does in the Terminator universe without outlining that you've changed the Terminator's time travel rules.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I may ask, with the Marvel thing. How is changing the past to a new universe different from a new timeline? Either way things get changed so that there's a new future. I mean take Xmen DOFP for example, didn't seem to change the universe just the timeline. So I'm a little confused or does this only apply to certain Marvel stories?

But I do find all this emphasis on time travel interesting.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Round one could be a stomp in Iron Man's favor. The t-3000 was constantly being staggered by normal human weaponry. Like grenade launchers, shotguns, and fully automatic weapons. And he was also be heavily staggered by an old model of the t-800. The same model that got smacked around by a newer model of the t-800. The T-800 would get torn apart by Iron Man. But the T-3000 had a lot of problems with the t-800. I am just asking what can the t-3000 really do to Iron Man.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc said:
@homicidalmaniac said:
@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

I agree with that in the comic verse. But it may be different in the marvel movie verse.

The MCU is within Marvel multiverse which any time traveling in Marvel universe just create a new universe.Time work very different between the Marvel and Terminators worlds.

No Caption Provided

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:
@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

Nice for Marvel, but you don't specify Marvel style time travel applying for both combatants. Furthermore, in the Terminator's universe, a being absolutely can go back in time and kill someone before they're born as that's the whole premise of the first movie and, since it's specifically the T-3000 that is time traveling, why would one assume that the Terminator's time travel operate's on Marvel rules? Why would you assume that someone would see "oh, the T-3000 can time travel... He must be time traveling on Marvel rules"? At best there would have to be some shared battle universe time travel rules but you failed to outline anything like that.

As it stands, T-3000 time travel clearly allows for going back in time and killing someone before they're born as that's literally the basic premise of time travel in their universe. You can't grant the T-3000 time travel and expect us to think it doesn't work like it does in the Terminator universe without outlining that you've changed the Terminator's time travel rules.

If a character from Terminator want to change the past of a Marvel universe,their time traveling rules don't apply changing the Marvel past.Since Marvel doesn't apply to their universe rules.If a Marvel character go back in time to change the Terminator past,then the Terminator rules do apply since the Terminator universe apply those rules

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By aftershafter

@fallingcliffs said:
@aftershafter said:
@fallingcliffs said:

Sorry you feel that way. I think both rounds can be debatable but my only dispute are those who say "this guy stomps both rounds, that guy stomps both" I don't see Iron Man "taking both rounds" like a few people think without an actual argument. Also keep in mind I'm merely giving the T3000 tools whether he uses it or not is another thing.

It's not an effort really, just a logical scenario to create more logical debate rather than biased "Iron Man wins cause he's Iron Man" posts. That and besides, while I rarely make battle topics almost all of my topics I have multiple rounds, not just T3000 vs. Iron Man because we both know who'd get most of those votes if I simply said "Terminator whoever vs. Iron Man" I prefer to post thoughtful, interesting and multiple scenario battle topics not just a generic battle.

It seems you have an issue with the second round because you think deep down most will say T3000 and not everyone riding on the Iron Man wins cause he's Iron Man argument. This personally does not concern me, like I said I make topics with various rounds or at least 2, sometimes 3 historically speaking when it comes to battle topics. All I can say is if you don't like the rules simple don't post in the topic. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads on here that favor Iron Man vs. Machines and what not, me though I prefer to think out scenarios and breakdown rules for each round. I can't predict what people will say I just want to make a topic that's balanced for the most part regarding the rules.

Ok, YOU sell it to me then. In round 2 the T-3000 decides to go back in time and wipe out Stark's whole family line. Tell me how Stark stops this.

The fact that many Iron Man fanboys would answer "Iron man via prep" if it were "Iron Man VS Thanos with the infinity gauntlet" doesn't change what the actual likely outcome would be and whether or not it was spite. I don't consider "well, a lot of fanboys will answer in a nonsensical way" to be a good reason to create a totally non-competitive round. If you do, which is the impression I'm getting, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aftershafter said:
@homicidalmaniac said:
@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

If a character from Terminator want to change the past of a Marvel universe,their time traveling rules don't apply changing the Marvel past.Since Marvel doesn't apply to their universe rules.If a Marvel character go back in time to change the Terminator past,then the Terminator rules do apply since the Terminator universe apply those rules

But that is in the marvel comic verse. @fallingcliffs made a good point. They were able to change the timelines in Days of future past.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@cptmerc: Thing is the T3000 during that point in the film wasn't really "trying" either he was trying to convince them to join him, or he could have just phased around it plus to be fair the weapons only really stunned it. It took the T800's arm via shapeshifting, I don't see why it couldn't do something similar to IM or as I said merely phase around it. It's also pretty damn strong, it punched a T800 across a massive room into a wall...T800's weigh at least 4-600 lbs easy, given how mobile Iron Man is I doubt he's that much.

I don't know if I'd say had a lot of problems, the T800 merely slowed him down at best and as someone else said really immobilized John with the magnetism and somehow he escaped the MRI machine which is insanely strong magnet. Just saying, if Iron Man was in the same situation he'd die because the suit would be stuck and that would also mess up his bionic heart in the process. So R1, I don't really see it being a stomp for Iron Man...not saying he wins, not saying the T3000 wins I just don't see him stomping the T3000...

As for the T800 vs. IM, I think it depends on the model and what suit IM has. The one in T4 for example was insanely durable, tanked multiple grenade launchers to the chest, molten steel vault well over 2000 degrees poured on top of it then frozen solid. That alone is insane durability. Then if you take the newer movie, T800 model in this timeline was showed to tank being electrocuted. But yeah I mean if it's HB Iron Man or something, sure Iron Man would totally beat the T800. If it's standard Iron Man IDK honestly...T800's may be slower but are insanely durable.

@aftershafter:Well as I was saying earlier, in the case of Xmen DOFP would work similarly to Terminator Time travel. This is actually my issue with Marvel comics at times, their time travel stories are inconsistent if one plot changes the past, another the universe I mean...lol what?

Dude, as far as the second round...dude I'm not going to say this guy wins, that guy I will just explain and justify why I feel neither round is a "stomp" and wanted to change it up a bit.

Your example is actually a good reason why I like to have different rounds often in battles. I mean, A smart human vs. a God with a tool to reshape the universe? Yeah....that's like saying Batman can beat Darkseid with the ALE. Well, not all perhaps but some a few have in this topic yet not really given a reason which tells me they haven't even seen T5 honestly. Perhaps I made this topic too soon...

Like I said though dude, I'm sorry you feel that way about the second round I just like to have different scenarios. I'm just positive if I said "Iron Man vs. T3000" battle in a park" nothing else people would be saying "Iron man stomps" and nothing else, I prefer to hear various scenarios and debates with what's available to both candidates.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cptmerc said:
@homicidalmaniac said:
@aftershafter said:
@homicidalmaniac said:
@aftershafter said:
@cptmerc said:

But that is in the marvel comic verse. @fallingcliffs made a good point. They were able to change the timelines in Days of future past.

The DOFP movie was still based on the comic of the same name which they thought they successfully change the pas/present,but it the DOFP world still remain the same.Marvel is sometime inconsistent with it,but most of the time,time travel doesn't change the present.High level reality warpers(Wiccan,Scarlet Witch,and others)mostly change the Marvel present time.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc: Thing is the T3000 during that point in the film wasn't really "trying" either he was trying to convince them to join him, or he could have just phased around it plus to be fair the weapons only really stunned it. It took the T800's arm via shapeshifting, I don't see why it couldn't do something similar to IM or as I said merely phase around it. It's also pretty damn strong, it punched a T800 across a massive room into a wall...T800's weigh at least 4-600 lbs easy, given how mobile Iron Man is I doubt he's that much.

I don't know if I'd say had a lot of problems, the T800 merely slowed him down at best and as someone else said really immobilized John with the magnetism and somehow he escaped the MRI machine which is insanely strong magnet. Just saying, if Iron Man was in the same situation he'd die because the suit would be stuck and that would also mess up his bionic heart in the process.

As for the T800 vs. IM, I think it depends on the model and what suit IM has. The one in T4 for example was insanely durable, tanked multiple grenade launchers to the chest, molten steel vault well over 2000 degrees poured on top of it then frozen solid. That alone is insane durability. Then if you take the newer movie, T800 model in this timeline was showed to tank being electrocuted. But yeah I mean if it's HB Iron Man or something, sure Iron Man would totally beat the T800. If it's standard Iron Man IDK honestly...T800's may be slower but are insanely durable.

I guess the only thing that I am having a conflict with is the 50 calibur bullet issue. That really brought down the durability of the t-800 for me. A 50 calibur bullet is not taking down Iron man. And I agree. Iron man is not ripping apart the t-800 from T4. But I think he can still take him.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cptmerc: I don't believe on average 50 caliber bullets have taken T800's down, T600's sure 800s? I don't recall them being taken down by that. I don't think it would take down either personally lol. That's why I said though I think it's debatable regarding the model and what IM is wearing, has.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By aftershafter

@fallingcliffs said:

I don't know if I'd say had a lot of problems, the T800 merely slowed him down at best and as someone else said really immobilized John with the magnetism and somehow he escaped the MRI machine which is insanely strong magnet. Just saying, if Iron Man was in the same situation he'd die because the suit would be stuck and that would also mess up his bionic heart in the process. So R1, I don't really see it being a stomp for Iron Man...not saying he wins, not saying the T3000 wins I just don't see him stomping the T3000...

@aftershafter:Well as I was saying earlier, in the case of Xmen DOFP would work similarly to Terminator Time travel. This is actually my issue with Marvel comics at times, their time travel stories are inconsistent if one plot changes the past, another the universe I mean...lol what?

Dude, as far as the second round...dude I'm not going to say this guy wins, that guy I will just explain and justify why I feel neither round is a "stomp" and wanted to change it up a bit.

Your example is actually a good reason why I like to have different rounds often in battles. I mean, A smart human vs. a God with a tool to reshape the universe? Yeah....that's like saying Batman can beat Darkseid with the ALE. Well, not all perhaps but some a few have in this topic yet not really given a reason which tells me they haven't even seen T5 honestly. Perhaps I made this topic too soon...

Like I said though dude, I'm sorry you feel that way about the second round I just like to have different scenarios. I'm just positive if I said "Iron Man vs. T3000" battle in a park" nothing else people would be saying "Iron man stomps" and nothing else, I prefer to hear various scenarios and debates with what's available to both candidates.

So, you feel neither round is a stomp - great. Then answer the question I posed.

"Ok, YOU sell it to me then. In round 2 the T-3000 decides to go back in time and wipe out Stark's whole family line. Tell me how Stark stops this."

No need for long winded explanations about how you wanted to avoid everyone saying Iron Man would win... Tell me how Iron Man wins the second round if T-3000 decides to time travel back and kill Stark's family. I might add, that's far from an unlikely scenario, given that is how the whole Terminator universe came into existence...