• 54 results
nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nimrods

From the movies. They have knowledge on each other. Battle inside Peach trees, from 10 levels apart.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

;'

'

No Caption Provided

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't see the movie yet. I thought he was a T-5000 lol.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't see the movie yet. I thought he was a T-5000 lol.

T-5000 would be the sequel to Terminator Genisys XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UFT

john seemed tougher, smarter and more advanced. he'd know her exact functionality.

what ripped T-X in half would barely slow him down.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John easy.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By GXrevolution96

The T-3000 stomps. It was almost invulnerable and demonstrated far better strength feats, in addition to striking power. Gaurdian stated that no weapon in their Arsenal could affect it. It can also break itself apart and resemble its own matter to dodge attacks. Furthermore, t-3000 face tanked an RPG while the T-X had it'd arm damaged. Not to mention, it does not have an endoskeleton and is made entirely of nanites

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

John

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Seeing the movie now. I'll be back.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T-3000 stomps. It was almost invulnerable and demonstrated far better strength feats, in addition to striking power. Gaurdian stated that no weapon in their Arsenal could affect it. It can also break itself apart and resemble its own matter to dodge attacks. Furthermore, t-3000 face tanked an RPG while the T-X had it'd arm damaged. Not to mention, it does not have an endoskeleton and is made entirely of nanites

Add to all this, Arnold hit it with a high powered laser that slice metals like butter, and T-3000 not only took the hits with resistance, but repaired all damage in seconds. The Plasma Canon would not be that effective as some may think.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gxrevolution96 said:

Add to all this, Arnold hit it with a high powered laser that slice metals like butter, and T-3000 not only took the hits with resistance, but repaired all damage in seconds. The Plasma Canon would not be that effective as some may think.

I'll add even more to this, the T-3000 also stomped an entire group of Tech-Com Eagle Watch members of the 132nd. These guys being the best of the best of Tech-Com who are already the best humans that humanity has. Them having Plasma Weaponry.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@gxrevolution96 said:

I'll add even more to this, the T-3000 also stomped an entire group of Tech-Com Eagle Watch members of the 132nd. These guys being the best of the best of Tech-Com who are already the best humans that humanity has. Them having Plasma Weaponry.

Huh? When was this? oh you mean Conners little squad when Skynet nabbed him?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah when Connor got grabbed right as Kyle was being transported through time.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

People sure have a hard time finding John a decent opponent. Is there really a need to face him off against all the low hanging fruit before someone puts him in his appropriate weight class?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:

People sure have a hard time finding John a decent opponent. Is there really a need to face him off against all the low hanging fruit before someone puts him in his appropriate weight class?

He falls in the same boat as T-1000. He will roll over the street class due to his nature, but lose to higher tier folks that can obliterate him.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sirfizzwhizz: Eh I wouldn't say he's in the same boat as the T-1000, he's smarter and overall a better fighter, plus he's more durable than a T-1000 which has been staggered and stopped by much less than what John got put through. I mean as far as body properties yeah they are similar.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Eh I wouldn't say he's in the same boat as the T-1000, he's smarter and overall a better fighter, plus he's more durable than a T-1000 which has been staggered and stopped by much less than what John got put through. I mean as far as body properties yeah they are similar.

There in the same boat as in conventional weapons cannot do them in at all, ergo street tier is slim picking to them.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what effect a Star Trek phaser set to vaporize would have on the T-3000.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He also much faster. His combat speed against Arnold was greater than any other terminator.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what effect a Star Trek phaser set to vaporize would have on the T-3000.

It would have to be set on MAX. I'm pretty sure a phaser can defeat any Terminator because it's 23rd century technology vs 22nd century.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-3000 handily.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-X terminator had superior offensive capabilities I thought with built in weapons. The t-3000 is much more durable tanking laser weaponry and numerous explosions that would have damaged or even destroyed the T-X. It would not be a stomp. The T-X can hack other computers but the 3000 seemed more human like with interacting with humans for years and aactually creating skyney which i dont think the t-X could do. T-3000 wins with a very good fight to watch 8/10 times maybe 7 out of 10 if T-x plays it smart.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John.

Brand-New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After watching the movie I wondered this myself. I'd go with the T-3000. I have wondered if the T-X's plasma canon would do any damage. I assume since I thought the T-1000 could survive it so should a far higher upgrade like the T-3000. T-3000 was unstoppable. We haven't seen a TERMINATOR give Arnold so much problems since his fight with the T-1000 from T2.

T-3000 showed far stronger feats, durability feats and looked to be much faster.

John Connor/T-3000

8/10

Brand-New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimrods: @never_give_up: I would assume maybe Arnold's the T-5000. If you seen the movie, Arnold upgraded to a liquid metal T-800. And his model is unknown. Prolly will get revealed in the next film. I assume the T-5000 is either Arnold's upgrade or the model of another villain.

Avatar image for attackonfuturepast
AttackOnFuturePast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brand-new: The T-5000 already exists. Skynet used a T-5000 as his embodiment, whom he used to travel through different timelines.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

t3000

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-X. Many energy weapons, including nano disruptor.

No Caption Provided

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By T-3000

This would be a good fight. I'd go with the T-3000 in a good fight. People argued T-X's weaponary would vape a T-1000, but if the T-3000 can survive that laser hit the T-800 gave him, he most likely laugh @ any of the T-X's weapons she throws at him. Plus T-X tends to get physically damaged alot easier.

It took a T-850's fuel cell to destroy her. Was all. Very little explosion. It took a field generator explosion to vape the 3000

T-X is too much of a weakling for John. John was too strong and too fast.

JohnaksT-3000 stomps.....so hard....

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just noticed that the T-X has a nano disrupter in her arsenal...that could give the T-X the win considering John is made of nanites (nanobots, nanoites idk what they're really called).

And to address this, I've been told/read that the lasers that Arnold sliced the T-3000 with actually did cause damage because they actually destroyed the nanites that they cut through. Hence the reason why John didn't regen back into his human looking form, only regening to the robot endoskeleton. This is because there weren't enough nanites left to regen all the way back. Just a theory though.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@nfactor1995: a no point in the movie was John stated to be Nanites anyway, he is stated as Phase Metal which is a special process that turn living tissue into metal on the molecular level.

The fact is TX has nothing to match.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: a no point in the movie was John stated to be Nanites anyway, he is stated as Phase Metal which is a special process that turn living tissue into metal on the molecular level.

The fact is TX has nothing to match.

This all assuming that she would even be able to tag John anway.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Damaged, "old" T-800 could put up a fight against T-3000. T-850, overall better than T-800, dominated T-X most of their fight. But he couldnt do anything to her and she easily took his head off.

T-3000 has no feats to suggest that he can deal any damage to T-X, since she withstood RPG's shot with minimal damage. T-X, on the other hand, has nano-tranjectors and plasma cannon, which can obliterate T-3000.

T-3000 is overrated. He has nothing on her, when she has the tools with which she can win. She has been made in order to terminate other infiltrators.

T-X wins.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damaged, "old" T-800 could put up a fight against T-3000.

Did you see what happened when John got serious?

John only lost due to plot.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damaged, "old" T-800 could put up a fight against T-3000. T-850, overall better than T-800, dominated T-X most of their fight. But he couldnt do anything to her and she easily took his head off.

T-3000 has no feats to suggest that he can deal any damage to T-X, since she withstood RPG's shot with minimal damage. T-X, on the other hand, has nano-tranjectors and plasma cannon, which can obliterate T-3000.

T-3000 is overrated. He has nothing on her, when she has the tools with which she can win. She has been made in order to terminate other infiltrators.

T-X wins.

The T-800 gets thrown around most of the movie, he makes a weapon that allows him to fight, T-X doesn't have it. We should also remember this T-800s age might hurt his physicals slightly but his experience vastly surpasses this and is the only reason they survive the movie.

T-3000 is much more durable, T-X could not kill him. T-3000 has a variety of ways to kill the T-X since she has a endoskeleton. He could literally phase shift and grab her neck and melt through her, he could form a blade that would tear her apart like he did T-800s arm. His nanites could cut her into pieces as well.

Did you watch the T-3000s abilities? He has better regen, much better durability, strength, speed and abilities. I will take phase shifting, total body regen and the ability to make blades that go through endoskeletons like paper. The T-x likely has a endoskeleton under the liquid metal to help with her durability but it is also a major weakness, if it's damaged she dies and cannot regen. It helps against gunfire to a large degree but that vulnerability would make the T-3000 easily be able to kill her. Johns abilities are so different unless people were told he was a terminator it would be hard to know. He is > the rest to a large degree.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@alphapunk said:
@jedisupermaster said:

T-X wins.

The T-800 gets thrown around most of the movie, he makes a weapon that allows him to fight, T-X doesn't have it. We should also remember this T-800s age might hurt his physicals slightly but his experience vastly surpasses this and is the only reason they survive the movie.

T-3000 is much more durable, T-X could not kill him. T-3000 has a variety of ways to kill the T-X since she has a endoskeleton. He could literally phase shift and grab her neck and melt through her, he could form a blade that would tear her apart like he did T-800s arm. His nanites could cut her into pieces as well.

Did you watch the T-3000s abilities? He has better regen, much better durability, strength, speed and abilities. I will take phase shifting, total body regen and the ability to make blades that go through endoskeletons like paper. The T-x likely has a endoskeleton under the liquid metal to help with her durability but it is also a major weakness, if it's damaged she dies and cannot regen. It helps against gunfire to a large degree but that vulnerability would make the T-3000 easily be able to kill her. Johns abilities are so different unless people were told he was a terminator it would be hard to know. He is > the rest to a large degree.

That T-850 was the one who killed John Conor during the war of the mashines, he was "experienced"... Anyway, realy? Experience? For the mashines which are programmed in a certain way and has the same CPU capabilities? T850>T800. The "age aspect" is stupid in general. A mashine, composed of metal, which has been made in such a way that it can work for 120 years gets old? Realy?

She has endoskeleton which T-3000 cant damage. T-X withstood a shot from RPG with almost no damage at all. Any feats for T-3000 being strong and destructive enough to deal any critical damage to T-X? What he's done? Took off T-800's hand? Should i remind you how T-800 in T1 was destroyed? Or maybe T2, where T-1000 could damage T-800 with a simple metal pipe? Or maybe the T-800's from TG, where a bullet could go right through them? Judging from feats, T-X is on another level of durability.

T-3000 has no feats to suggest that he will be able to survive, lets say, several shots from her Plasma-cannon, which is a lot more destructive than those lasers T-800 attacked T-3000 with, and can one-shot T-1000. Plus, T-X has nano-tranjectors, which, theoretically, can affect T-3000.

Strength, speed... T-X took off T-850's head in one hit, while T-3000 hit T-800 lots of times and even phased through him, being unable to deal any critical damage to T-800. Plus, i dont remember T-3000 being fast enough to dodge Plasma-cannon.

T-X is by far the toughest infiltrator in all of Terminator movies.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@never_give_up said:
@jedisupermaster said:

Damaged, "old" T-800 could put up a fight against T-3000.

Did you see what happened when John got serious?

John only lost due to plot.

I wish i've never seen that movie, to be honest. It was awful. It was one of the most insanely idiotic movies i've ever watched.

But whatever - taking off T-800's arm doesnt prove he can do any significant damage to T-X's endoskeleton. Because she is a lot more durable than T-800. She took RPG shot with almost no damage taken, when T-800 can be blown up by Kyle Reese explosives from T1, can be pierced by a metal pipe (T2) and can be killed by an armor-piercing bullet (TG). Plus, she has nano-tranjectors and Plasma-Cannon. T-3000 doesnt have feats good enough to say that he can survive few shots from her PC.

And when T-X got serious, she took off T-850's (more advanced than T-800) head with 1 hit.

Not to mention that T-X was specifically desighned to terminate other terminators.

T-X takes this.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk said:
@jedisupermaster said:

T-X wins.

That T-850 was the one who killed John Conor during the war of the mashines, he was "experienced"... Anyway, realy? Experience? For the mashines which are programmed in a certain way and has the same CPU capabilities? T850>T800. The "age aspect" is stupid in general. A mashine, composed of metal, which has been made in such a way that it can work for 120 years gets old? Realy?

She has endoskeleton which T-3000 cant damage. T-X withstood a shot from RPG with almost no damage at all. Any feats for T-3000 being strong and destructive enough to deal any critical damage to T-X? What he's done? Took off T-800's hand? Should i remind you how T-800 in T1 was destroyed? Or maybe T2, where T-1000 could damage T-800 with a simple metal pipe? Or maybe the T-800's from TG, where a bullet could go right through them? Judging from feats, T-X is on another level of durability.

T-3000 has no feats to suggest that he will be able to survive, lets say, several shots from her Plasma-cannon, which is a lot more destructive than those lasers T-800 attacked T-3000 with, and can one-shot T-1000. Plus, T-X has nano-tranjectors, which, theoretically, can affect T-3000.

Strength, speed... T-X took off T-850's head in one hit, while T-3000 hit T-800 lots of times and even phased through him. Plus, i dont remember T-3000 being fast enough to dodge Plasma-cannon.

T-X is by far the toughest infiltrator in all the Terminator movies.

You do remember a key plot point in T:5 is that we don't know who send back Pops to Sarah, and the fact Pops had knowledge on how to make a weapon to exploit it's only weakness. (A special Magnet if you care)

As for the T-X's Durability, it was damaged by the RPG, while John was unfazed by a Bunker Busting Explosion. As for Strength, Both the T-X and the T-850/T-800 are in the same strength department, while getting used to his new body, John Overpowered Pops with ease. John could literally Rag Doll the T-X. (If you freaking Care enough, in the Comics a T-800 Survived an Anti-TANK Rocket, U know, something way more powerful than an RPG)

and the Whole Plasma-Cannon thing has already been dealt with.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wolfrazer

@jedisupermaster: Actually experience does matter, the T-800 in T2 says they have learning computers which makes them far more effective at killing. The only reason Kyle was able to blow apart the 800 was placing the pipe bomb in a vulnerable position within the joints. If you recall in that same movie, the 800 survived a truck exploding.

The T-1000 in T2 clearly showed strength matching or over the 800, this is evident in their fights. So a steel pipe going through the 800 isn't that much a stretch when it's being applied by the T-1000's strength.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@agentghostrider said:
@jedisupermaster said:
@alphapunk said:
@jedisupermaster said:

T-X wins.

Strength, speed... T-X took off T-850's head in one hit, while T-3000 hit T-800 lots of times and even phased through him. Plus, i dont remember T-3000 being fast enough to dodge Plasma-cannon.

T-X is by far the toughest infiltrator in all the Terminator movies.

You do remember a key plot point in T:5 is that we don't know who send back Pops to Sarah, and the fact Pops had knowledge on how to make a weapon to exploit it's only weakness. (A special Magnet if you care)

As for the T-X's Durability, it was damaged by the RPG, while John was unfazed by a Bunker Busting Explosion. As for Strength, Both the T-X and the T-850/T-800 are in the same strength department, while getting used to his new body, John Overpowered Pops with ease. John could literally Rag Doll the T-X. (If you freaking Care enough, in the Comics a T-800 Survived an Anti-TANK Rocket, U know, something way more powerful than an RPG)

and the Whole Plasma-Cannon thing has already been dealt with.

Yeah, i know that T-3000 is very durable and can regenerate. However, T-X is too durable for him and that's the main problem for John.

In the same strength department? That is why T-X was toying and manhandling T-850 later on, taking his head off with a single hit? No, T-X is physically stronger than 850 and, judging from John's fight with Pops, T-3000 as well. He hit him so many times yet couldnt take his head off, while T-X did that easily with a single hit.

Yet Reese's homemade explosive ripped T-800 apart? Yet a simple metal pipe could go right through T-800's endoskeleton? Yet an anti-material rifle's bullet could go right through T-800? T-X is a lot more durable than T-800.

Show me where T-3000 has been dealt with such a weapon as Plasma-Cannon. At least one instance.

@wolfrazer said:

@jedisupermaster: Actually experience does matter, the T-800 in T2 says they have learning computers which makes them far more effective at killing. The only reason Kyle was able to blow apart the 800 was placing the pipe bomb in a vulnerable position within the joints. If you recall in that same movie, the 800 survived a truck exploding.

The T-1000 in T2 clearly showed strength matching or over the 800, this is evident in their fights. So a steel pipe going through the 800 isn't that much a stretch when it's being applied by the T-1000's strength.

A truck explosion, when the explosive was behind the truck. Not a very impressive feat compare to T-X withstanding Type 69 RPG's shot. That's an anti-tank weapon which couldnt do any significant damage to her. Plus, T-800's leg was damaged by that truck explosion.

They can learn. However, their battle capabilities dont increase. Pops knew more than T1's T-800, or probably T2's T800. But anyway, their CPUs were the same and Pops never had some special files downloaded into him to increase his battle capabilities compare to other terminators.

The only advantages T-3000 has over T-X are probably his speed and the ability to phase. But eventually, he'll get killed by several shots from Plasma-Cannon, or Nano-tranjector.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolfrazer

@jedisupermaster: Wait by battle capabilities do you mean like increased speed and the like? Or fighting technique?

Yeah the explosion started from the back, but then worked it's way to where the 800 was.

No Caption Provided

Although granted yeah, the RPG probably would do a bit better, still though and the 800 actually had it's leg damage when that truck slammed into it at a high speed. Not much different then when the T-X's arm was damaged during the cemetery chase.

As I recall also at the end of T3, the 850 was able to crush the arm of the T-X.

No Caption Provided

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Wait by battle capabilities do you mean like increased speed and the like? Or fighting technique?

Yeah the explosion started from the back, but then worked it's way to where the 800 was.

No Caption Provided

Although granted yeah, the RPG probably would do a bit better, still though and the 800 actually had it's leg damage when that truck slammed into it at a high speed. Not much different then when the T-X's arm was damaged during the cemetery chase.

Pops had the same fighting IQ as any other T-800/T-850, because they had the same CPU model. As far as i know, Pops's CPU wasnt upgraded in any way.

Yeah but that explosion was far from an anti-tank RPG (Type 69) shot. As for the Cemetery chase, dont you think that Plasma-Cannon's damage could be a result of RPG's shot?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wolfrazer

@jedisupermaster: Hmm it did heal over though but then again, that arm did take damage throughout the movie with the first instance being from a shotgun, then the RPG and then the truck hit. Soo...I guess it could be accumulated.

Tbh though John has a lot more to work with H2H wise than the T-X does watching both the T3 and TG fights. Range though while the Nano thing wasn't shown I guess it could do something to the T3k. I'm not entirely sure on the plasma cannon though.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Hmm it did heal over though but then again, that arm did take damage throughout the movie with the first instance being from a shotgun, then the RPG and then the truck hit. Soo...I guess it could be accumulated.

Tbh though John has a lot more to work with H2H wise than the T-X does watching both the T3 and TG fights. Range though while the Nano thing wasn't shown I guess it could do something to the T3k. I'm not entirely sure on the plasma cannon though.

Her Plasma-Cannon did some big explosions in the movie and it was powerfull enough to one-shot T-1000 in a comic book.

I think that RPG dealt that damage. Her endoskeleton should withstand Shotgun and the truck hit without any problem at all.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Alphapunk

@alphapunk said:
@jedisupermaster said:

T-X wins.

Strength, speed... T-X took off T-850's head in one hit, while T-3000 hit T-800 lots of times and even phased through him, being unable to deal any critical damage to T-800. Plus, i dont remember T-3000 being fast enough to dodge Plasma-cannon.

Your going to argue that the terminator machines don't gain experience when that's one of the main themes in T-2 and the newer one? They are stated to be learning computers and show a gain in emotion, they have their programming but so do humans to a lesser degree. Experience might not work the same with machines but they do learn. Learning = experience. I would take pops with prep over a brand new model of the same design with prep.

T-x does not have the durability of T-3000, their feats have been argued. Even if she did the difference is she cannot kill the T-3000 while he can physically rip her endoskeleton in half in many ways. A t-800 crushed her damn arm so we know the T-3000 can since his strength is >> t-800/850 and at the same time his hands can become hot and melt. Her arm being crushed by the t-800 means the t-3000 would have no problem doing the same WITHOUT his melting technique. I think nobody can argue this point, at the same time getting close to the slower t-x will be no problem even if the t-3000 couldn't shift, he can though. He would simply phase shift and stab/cut her in two fairly quickly.

Like i said pops is experienced and has emotions, when he was fighting the t-3000 their is no doubt he was "trying" and not because he was programmed. Before the last fight he was manhandled a couple of times, the last fight the t-3000 wasn't at his best due to the magnet weapon pops hit him with, that fight isn't the t-3000 at his best, we saw what he did at his best.

It really boils down to this - the T-X has NOTHING to put the T-3000 down and the T-3000 can exploit the T-Xs weakness which is it's endoskeleton, the T-3000 after all his strength feats and the T-X crushed arm "low" durability feat show the T-3000 will prevail. Taking and RPG is fine and dandy but at the end of the day T-3000 strength >> T800s which physically crushed the T-X endoskeleton, if a T 800 can do that common sense dictates the T-3000 can easily do the same and his blades will cut/pierce her fairly easily, at the same time the T-X cannot put T 3000 down.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@alphapunk said:
@jedisupermaster said:
@alphapunk said:
@jedisupermaster said:

T-X wins.

Your going to argue that the terminator machines don't gain experience when that's one of the main themes in T-2 and the newer one? They are stated to be learning computers and show a gain in emotion, they have their programming but so do humans to a lesser degree. Experience might not work the same with machines but they do learn. Learning = experience. I would take pops with prep over a brand new model of the same design with prep.

T-x does not have the durability of T-3000, their feats have been argued. Even if she did the difference is she cannot kill the T-3000 while he can physically rip her endoskeleton in half in many ways. A t-800 crushed her damn arm so we know the T-3000 can since his strength is >> t-800/850 and at the same time his hands can become hot and melt. Her arm being crushed by the t-800 means the t-3000 would have no problem doing the same WITHOUT his melting technique. I think nobody can argue this point, at the same time getting close to the slower t-x will be no problem even if the t-3000 couldn't shift, he can though. He would simply phase shift and stab/cut her in two fairly quickly.

Like i said pops is experienced and has emotions, when he was fighting the t-3000 their is no doubt he was "trying" and not because he was programmed. Before the last fight he was manhandled a couple of times, the last fight the t-3000 wasn't at his best due to the magnet weapon pops hit him with, that fight isn't the t-3000 at his best, we saw what he did at his best.

It really boils down to this - the T-X has NOTHING to put the T-3000 down and the T-3000 can exploit the T-Xs weakness which is it's endoskeleton, the T-3000 after all his strength feats and the T-X crushed arm "low" durability feat show the T-3000 will prevail. Taking and RPG is fine and dandy but at the end of the day T-3000 strength >> T800s which physically crushed the T-X endoskeleton, if a T 800 can do that common sense dictates the T-3000 can easily do the same and his blades will cut/pierce her fairly easily, at the same time the T-X cannot put T 3000 down.

T-800 havent become a better fighter throughout the T2, because he never gained any update for his CPU in order to increase his battle capabilities. And his CPU stayed the same. Plus, in TG, an experienced T-800 was easily dominated by "unexperienced" and "younger" T-800, although they had 10 years of prep, lol.

It doesnt matter that T-X can or cant survive what T-3000 can survive. The fact is - she is too durable for him to be critically damaged/killed. Her endoskeleton is a lot more durable than that of T-800 and that's a problem for John. He cant rip her endoskeleton because he doesnt have feats to suggest that. She withstood Type 69's (which is an anti-tank RPG) shot with alost no damage taken. And no - T-850 didnt crush her hand, which has already been damaged by the Type 69 before that, which could be the reason why he could damage her hand further a little bit. They fought before that and T-850 couldnt do anything to her. T-850 himself said that it is unlikely that he will terminate her and he also said that she was designed to terminate other cybernetic organisms. Also, T-850 > T-800.

T-X has Plasma-Cannon, which can kill T-3000. John wont be able to withstand several shots from it. Also, how much T-3000 is stronger than T-800? By a little margin? He was winning that fight mainly due to his shifting and speed, not his strength. Also, T-X is physically stronger than T-3000, because she could easily do what T-3000 couldnt do - take off T-800/850's head in 1 hit. Also, T-X is faster than an advanced T-850, who is better than T-800. She was toying with T-850 when they fought.

T-3000 cant damage her endoskeleton and is physically weaker than her. T-X, on the other hand, has Plasma-Cannon + many other weapons and Nano-transjector, which theoretically can be usefull against John.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T3000 was a beast and can mop the floor with t800's and against conventional fire arms, he's basically indestructible. He's like an upgraded t1000, he's more like a vapor rather than a solid (t800) or liquid (t1000). The TX really is a wild card though, due to her unconventional and advanced weaponry. Her weakness (endoskeleton) is actually a strength because it allows her to carry said weapons. Her plasma cannon liquified a t1000 in one shot and while it was a puddle she fired another shot which disintegrated it. The t3000 may be faster but it's not a bullet timer much less against another machine with computer type accuracy so it's not dodging a plasma round. Could a plasma round destroy a nano machine? Probably. If all she had was the plasma cannon I'd likely favor the t3000. No one can say what her nano disruptor can actually do but the fact remains she had one. She likely elected no to use it because it wouldn't have done much against a t850. I have a feeling that skynet threw that weapons in there in case a t3000 or some other nano based machine went rogue. I'd take her in a slight majority due to her exotic weaponry.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The T3000 was a beast and can mop the floor with t800's and against conventional fire arms, he's basically indestructible. He's like an upgraded t1000, he's more like a vapor rather than a solid (t800) or liquid (t1000). The TX really is a wild card though, due to her unconventional and advanced weaponry. Her weakness (endoskeleton) is actually a strength because it allows her to carry said weapons. Her plasma cannon liquified a t1000 in one shot and while it was a puddle she fired another shot which disintegrated it. The t3000 may be faster but it's not a bullet timer much less against another machine with computer type accuracy so it's not dodging a plasma round. Could a plasma round destroy a nano machine? Probably. If all she had was the plasma cannon I'd likely favor the t3000. No one can say what her nano disruptor can actually do but the fact remains she had one. She likely elected no to use it because it wouldn't have done much against a t850. I have a feeling that skynet threw that weapons in there in case a t3000 or some other nano based machine went rogue. I'd take her in a slight majority due to her exotic weaponry.

Her endoskeleton is not a weakness due to T-3000's inability to damage it.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: but in this fight her endoskeleton allows her to carry exotic weaponry. A t3000 or any other malleable bodied terminators don't have projectile weapons.