#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

T-X has failed, Now Skynet has built another T-10000 liquid metal spider o doom to destroy Tartarus, will the building size spider with more spiky points than a hedgehog prevail or will the Fat Brute leader win again?  

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"T-X has failed, Now Skynet has built another T-10000 liquid metal spider o doom to destroy Tartarus, will the building size spider with more spiky points than a hedgehog prevail or will the Fat Brute leader win again?  "
Bring in batman. 
#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"T-X has failed, Now Skynet has built another T-10000 liquid metal spider o doom to destroy Tartarus, will the building size spider with more spiky points than a hedgehog prevail or will the Fat Brute leader win again?  "
Bring in batman. "
Eh?
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Brute will win here... keep in mind Dread that the T-1000000  ( thats the actual model number ) was a prototype cyborg that really isnt that battle tested yet... its powerful but Tartarus will crush it especially if he can create massive heat through his blast power from the cannon
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Bring in batman. "
Eh?"
Nwa, better yet bring in Robin. yea.....
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

How many bones and vital organs would Tartarus lose?   I say he at least loses his spleen and Apendix.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"How many bones and vital organs would Tartarus lose?   I say he at least loses his spleen and Apendix."
Maybe... its also possible that if Tartarus fights the T-100000 within Skynet's Power Core he could be taken by surprise
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"How many bones and vital organs would Tartarus lose?   I say he at least loses his spleen and Apendix."
Maybe... its also possible that if Tartarus fights the T-100000 within Skynet's Power Core he could be taken by surprise"
Especially when a robot the size of a very large building comes out of a crack no wider than a mouse. 
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Maybe... its also possible that if Tartarus fights the T-100000 within Skynet's Power Core he could be taken by surprise"
Especially when a robot the size of a very large building comes out of a crack no wider than a mouse. "
Indeed. Its also possible that the T-100000 can engulf Tartatus within himself if he stays in liquid form and just engulfs him in liquid metal smothering him to death
#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

So sneak up on him or die?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"So sneak up on him or die?"
Yes Indeed
#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Though even without sneaking up T-1000000 could cause enough damage to tartarus for him to bleed to death moments later.  Especially with liquid metal flowing into him. 

#13 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Though even without sneaking up T-1000000 could cause enough damage to tartarus for him to bleed to death moments later.  Especially with liquid metal flowing into him. "
Yeah Thats True
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Though even without sneaking up T-1000000 could cause enough damage to tartarus for him to bleed to death moments later.  Especially with liquid metal flowing into him. "
Yeah Thats True"
The main reason why bullets killed was not the force of the bullet it was because A. getting surgery was far worse than the problem.  B. lead poisoning.
#15 Edited by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

whats a t 1,000,000 look like

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Saturn could you upload the image, Mine isn't working.

#17 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Saturn could you upload the image, Mine isn't working."

is there any way to find it
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Google T-1000000

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont have any images of the T-100000... I guess its google time

lol
#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike the new system for Images.

#21 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

oh hmm they look tough but tarty still has some crazy ass sheilds

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

It can make itself into the spikiest thing on earth and go through the tiniest of cracks.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"oh hmm they look tough but tarty still has some crazy ass sheilds"
Another issue here is getting to the T-100000. Since the T-100000 is on the level of Skynet's Power Core. That means Tartarus is gonna have to go through a whole bunch of T-800s and T-1000s... and a few T-Xs
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Any brutes he takes along will get fragged along the way.

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Any brutes he takes along will get fragged along the way."
More Than Likely... there are millions of Terminators in the Skynet Core... well in that version of Skynet at least
#26 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

or he brings an invisiblity power up

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

His brutes still die, but when he gets to t-1000000 he will be in the fight for his life, that he will win if not surprised.

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"or he brings an invisiblity power up"
He would have to. And he better hope there scanners dont cant track him... or he is toast to there Isotope Laser Cannons
#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Or that he has a lot of idiots willing to die for him.  Stupidity overwhelms all. 

#30 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Or that he has a lot of idiots willing to die for him.  Stupidity overwhelms all. "
Truth
#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio