T-1000 vs. TMNT, Shredder, Krang

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyZ256

The Turtles are the 1980s version, as are Shredder and Krang. Krang has his robotic body, and it can increase in size (within reason).

The teams meet in the steel mill from T2. Random encounter, but each team knows certain details about the other one.

Can the team of six terminate the T-1000, or will they be killed?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Bump

dtschemmel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dtschemmel

I take tmnt team

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

I'm gonna go with the ol' faithful, TMNT crew with Shredder as the ruthless leader and Krang as the strategic leader. The Ninja Turtles are known to take down multiple Krang bots simultaneously in many encounters but having T-1000s been matched up with them in this battle, they'll definitely have their work cut out.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Would the turtles be killed by one stab to the chest from the T-1000?
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve

The team can win this. Too much intelligence and too much skill. As long as the Turtles and their villains don't get in each other's way they can take this.

Deathwings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deathwings

good lord..........................

You realise if you make a T-1000 thread and put him against an overrated character, everyones gonna go with the overrated characters? I loved the turtles when I was a kid ( the old ones ) don't get me wrong, but you have to remember.

People will post high feats such as " Well the turtles have to much skill and intelligence " and blah blah blah and post nothing for the T-1000 cause they obviously don't know the T-1000 and it's intelligence and Godlike abilities it has, than what any of the turtles will have.

What is Nunchucks, two swords, two soi's and a long stick gonna do to the T-1000? Go figure.

The turtles have never driven semi trucks, flew helicopters, and arent as fast as the T-1000.

Again, the Turtles are to overrated, just like Batman and the rest of them.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

TMNT

ascenscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ascenscion

T-1000 should rape. Faster, stronger, durability nearing invulnerability... the team couldn't even contain T-1000, let alone destroy it.

Deathwings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deathwings

@ascenscion said:

T-1000 should rape. Faster, stronger, durability nearing invulnerability... the team couldn't even contain T-1000, let alone destroy it.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JohnnyZ256

I think it's feasible that Krang and Donatello could whip up a powerful explosive using surrounding materials---they are geniuses, after all---and then use it on the T-1000. Of course, such an explosion would only be effective if the T-1000 just happened to be standing close to the molten steel pool when it was used.
Deathwings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deathwings

@JohnnyZ256 said:

I think it's feasible that Krang and Donatello could whip up a powerful explosive using surrounding materials---they are geniuses, after all---and then use it on the T-1000. Of course, such an explosion would only be effective if the T-1000 just happened to be standing close to the molten steel pool when it was used.

Really? Surrounding materials is gonna help the turtles team how? Do you have the T-1000 mixed up with the T-800 is why you think surrounding objects will effect it? Or do you actually think that just cause the T-1000 messed the T-800 up with surrounding objects means the T-1000 can get damaged as well?

Then you go on about " Oh an explosion would harm the T-1000 if hes near a lake of hot steel " .............. Guess what? You're using feats that happened in the movie. Just cause the T-1000 was near a lake of hot steel when the T-800 nailed it with a grenade blast doesnt mean hes gonna be near it again in this fight. How would Krang stand a chance when hes just a brain that operates in a stomach of a body? Krang wouldnt last, especially since he as a brain itself is visible enough for the T-1000 to kill. The T-1000 would flick his finger and Krang would be dead and that body of his would shut down. The Turtles got beat by Shredder which is more evidence to the T-1000 winning and Shredder would die easily too since hes a human and nothing more. Also the T-1000 healed from every explosion that touched him in the movie.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Gee, excuse me for saying something against the terminator. You obviously didn't read my post very carefully. Explosions won't cause lasting damage to the T-1000, but if he just happens to be close to the molten bath, you never know. 

No, I didn't confuse the two terminators. Don't be so patronizing.
Deathwings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deathwings

@JohnnyZ256 said:

Gee, excuse me for saying something against the terminator. You obviously didn't read my post very carefully. Explosions won't cause lasting damage to the T-1000, but if he just happens to be close to the molten bath, you never know. No, I didn't confuse the two terminators. Don't be so patronizing.

Well you better hope the turtle squad isnt near the lake of Moltein Steel and you better hope the T-1000 doesnt get them in there first.

Also when the T-800 got the T-1000 in the lake of hot steel, he had prep when he beat the T-1000....... You never said in the OP the turtles had prep.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 18hunt

@Pokeysteve said:

The team can win this. Too much intelligence and too much skill. As long as the Turtles and their villains don't get in each other's way they can take this.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By onilordasmodeus

T-1000 wrecks with ease. Team TMNT (1980's version) jokes around to much.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JohnnyZ256
@onilordasmodeus

Well, obviously they're not going to be joking around when they realize a killer android is after them.
JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

T-1000 wrecks with ease. Team TMNT (1980's version) jokes around to much.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: why? T-1000 stomps plus the last comment was over a year ago

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@bullet_to_the_head: It's called bumping a thread. You're supposed to do that instead of creating an identical thread. I think that this is a good battle. I don't think that it's necessarily a stomp by the terminator, though the T-1000 certainly could win.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: not a stomp? Lol your joking, the only reason the T-1000 was even near the molten metal pit was so it could get to John Conner and the only reason he survived was because of the T-800 protecting him. The team literally have no way of even hurting the T-1000 let alone putting it down.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sean12345

Do these guys have access to molten metals and are they durable enough to handle enhance alloy shivs to the stomach region? I'm going with T-1000.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Maybe if the TMNT team simultaneously charged the T-1000, they could put it on the ground. Plus, Krang is able to increase his size. Actually, that wouldn't work, since the T-1000 would just get back up.

In a straight brawl, the terminator throws around the team and stabs them to death. If planning is allowed, I don't put it beyond the turtles, Shredder, and Krang to come up with something. Maybe some of the team members would need to sacrifice themselves, but I think that it could possibly be done.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000.